JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Togatta Teguchi

Author Topic: [TEAM S] NISHISHI ~ The Nakanishi Yuuka Thread  (Read 72187 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM S] NISHISHI ~ The Nakanishi Yuuka Thread
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »

Nishishi's embarrassment lol

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2012, 01:13:47 AM »

Why must I not own a PSVita? OTL

EDIT: More 1/149-ness

Now just have to wait for the MAKING video to get released. o wo
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:27:24 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2012, 01:53:10 AM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2012, 09:59:52 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2012, 06:48:26 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
Bigger:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2013, 01:36:22 AM »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2013, 02:37:33 AM »

Wonderful~ :heart:

also:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2013, 03:02:30 AM »
HEYO GUESS WHOSE B-DAY IT IS? IT'S NISHISHI's~!

Happy 24th Birthday, Nishishi~!

Happy 24th Birthday, Nishishi~!

I can still remember when I first started showing interest in you but I still couldn't believe how much I grew to love you or that it was possible to love you more than I did before. You're an amazing person and seeing how much you work hard makes me want to do the same, you make me want to become a much better person and you've helped me want to strive for more.

Last year, you were able to do and experience many things, I couldn't have been more happier or prouder when during the elections and your name was called. Seeing how grateful you were and happy and your smile, I just lost it.

I'm always cheering for you so let's hope that 2013 will be great for you and SKE, you're always my #1.

I love you and Happy Birthday again.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
Yuuka san, お誕生日おめでとうごじあます!!!!

Lovely Yuuka turned 24 years old today, 1月24日-

Hope she had a great day with her family and friends, and may the coming year shower her with
Love, friendship, and lots of laughter!!!

Yuuka has inspired her many fans with her great attitude, her show of gratitude for good things,
her leadership with the younger members......She is idol on all counts, always doing her best,
always ready with an understanding smile, cheerful laugh, or a supporting nod whenever
she can be of assistance.

Here is Yuuka, along with Miszuki Kuwabara and Kumi Yagami, in  a great performance of
Glory Days! With thanks to YouTube poster itsgirls48 (Arigatou!!).

Glory Days (矢神久美 センター 中西優香 桑原みずき)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »
Nakanishi Yuka struggling to make decision whether to run for the election or not: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2013/04/ske48-nakanishi-yuka-nishishi-2013-akb48-general-election-32nd-singl/

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2013, 05:44:57 PM »
Copy and Paste from my blog.

My big dumb oshi. (,____,  )

It’s posts like these that I understand why she feels like this, over-thinking is also something I do.

Last year’s election must of been more than a dream or achievement for her, just from the way she reacted, you could tell she never thought she would be up on that stage so it was a really a outstanding moment for not only SKE fans but Nishishi fans.

So, seeing how she feels like she hasn’t achieved enough as a SKE member yet makes me see that she really does love being an idol and performing and considering the things that had happened at the start of this year (from the grads to her personal ones) and maybe finally performing at Kouhaku, maybe Nishishi feels like she hasn’t pushed herself enough.

Nishishi always works hard, whether on stage or any other work, but if she’s not satisfied with the 110% she’s already putting in, I wonder what she’s gonna start doing to double that.

I hope she doesn’t wear herself out but I’m excited to think of what she plans to do.

No matter what, I’m gonna always cheer for Nishishi and know she works hard no matter what.

I’m sorry for babbling on so much but Nishishi just fills me up with so many emotions….

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2013, 06:23:35 AM »

Congrats to SKE's new leader and S Captain!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2013, 04:55:41 AM »

I sure do need these trading cards.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:10:02 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2013, 02:18:01 AM »
Wonderful young woman, Yuuka is!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2013, 09:13:03 AM »
I've been worried a lot about Nishi lately since she's relatively been quiet and guess I was right since awhile back she admitted to having injured either her back or her hip during Gaishi Hall concert and it got bad enough that she's been going to the hospital for physical therapy. ; __;

But she says she's almost at 100% so I'm not too worried, especially since she's really not the type to overwork herself and knows when to step back and rest. I just hope she takes care of herself.

And on another note, Nishi ranking in the prelim. at #30 is amazing, she jumped super high since last year and her early votes increased by 8 times, tho wih comparing the final votes from last year in UG, I'm not sure if she'll maintain her rank, hopefully she'll at least rank in NG tho. u ____u

But she's very greatful tho.

I'm rooting for you, Nishishi~!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2013, 03:42:12 PM »
"She is often said to be the hidden hero of SKE.."

I’m only now starting to understand the weight of these words.

Before Nishishi became leader, there have only been reports from other members and fans (sometimes staff) about how kind, helpful and reliable Nishishi was. But now, since because of her position, Nishishi has come out to express her opinions and such on certain things, ie: dyed hair controversy, how the fans felt about the revival stages and recently with all the criticism about how Ryoha was being Jurina’s under.

Nishish isn’t the type to write up on things herself, which is why before it was hidden but now that she has to uphold PR, it’s becoming more and more obvious of how she truly cares about the group and the members and it makes me so happy because THIS is the reason why she’s captain, this is why they decided Nishishi was to become leader after Rikki’s leaving.

Because she was already a leader from the start.

If you didn’t know it, in the very beginnings of SKE, Nishishi used to be one of the pushed girls, mainly because since she had to most experience and I can’t exactly remember who said it but one of the members mentioned how Nishishi helped lead them during the early days/S1.

Even after she was regulated to the back row, she never stopped being a leader.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is, Nishishi (just like Rikki) worked behind the scenes helping everyone but now it’s more open because of her position as Leader and Captain, and it makes me happy because it’ll be more known how much she really helps and explains to anyone who wondered why she was granted this position in the first place. Because Nishishi isn’t one to brag or boast about herself at all, she’s so quick to brush off compliments, she posts more about other members than about herself, she pushes and coaches and guides other members to work harder.

She is a kind, reliable and wonderful leader.

And I’m happy that it’s becoming more out in the open.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Togatta Teguchi