JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: OS Collection (KojiYuu & AtsuMina) - COMPLETED  (Read 20875 times)

Offline kaoru-chan

OS Collection (KojiYuu & AtsuMina) - COMPLETED
« on: March 06, 2011, 04:36:21 AM »
Index:

1. This Thing Called Love / KojiYuu: See below
2. Drowning / Atsumina: here
3. The First Time / KojiYuu: here
4. She's All Mine! / KojiYuu, SashiYuu: here
5. 1,300 Years / KojiYuu: here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have lurking here for awhile and after reading so many stories here, I decided to post this one-parter KojiYuu which I have written...  :)

This Thing Called Love

Love is about sacrifice…

“Good night, Sae-chan!”

Oshima Yuko walked into the dark hotel room and closed the door softly.

The moment she walked into the room, the smile disappeared from her face. She put her bag down on the floor, and walked over to the windows. She pulled back the curtains and lay down on the bed.

The room was dark; the only light illuminating the room was from the streets outside.

She turned her head towards the windows.

A lone tear rolled down her cheek.

Today was day 92 without Haruna.

“We have to talk.”

Yuko looked at Haruna in concern. “Are you okay? Is something wrong?”

“I’m sorry, Yuko. I don’t think this is working anymore.”

“This?” Yuko paused. “You mean us?”

Haruna avoided Yuko’s glance, and nodded her head once.

Yuko let out a shaky breath. “It’s okay. I understand.”

She had promised Haruna that whenever Haruna wanted to end their relationship, Yuko would let her go without a fight. Haruna’s happiness and wishes was the most important thing to her.

Even if it was it was at her expense.

But with each passing day, it was getting harder and harder to act like she was fine with the decision. Especially since Haruna had just recently gotten together with Mariko.

When they were walking to their rooms a few minutes ago, Mariko and Haruna were walking side by side and Haruna was laughing at whatever story Mariko was telling her. Yuko wished that it was her who was besides Haruna and that it was her who was making Haruna laugh.

Instead, she teased Sae about her new haircut and made fun of Minami’s latest failure.

Yuko turned away from the window and looked around the quiet room.

Each member had their room this time, which was unlike their last tour, when Yuko got to share a room with Haruna. She remembered waking up early in the morning, and watched as Haruna slept in the bed next to her. The sunlight shone onto Haruna’s sleeping face and Yuko felt as if she could watch Haruna forever. Then Haruna stirred and opened her eyes. With her eyes barely opened, Haruna gave Yuko a sleepy smile, making her heart melt.

Yuko closed her eyes, and let her memories took her back to a happier time…

Back to Haruna…

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is selfish…

Kojima Haruna sat down on the edge of the stage, and tried to catch her breath.

“That was some practice!” Shinoda Mariko complained as she sat down next to Haruna.

Haruna nodded. “I’m so tired.”

Mariko stood up. “I better go to the washroom now before break is over.”

“Okay. I’ll just wait right here.”

Haruna smiled as she watched Mariko walked out of the arena. She looked around her, and noticed that most of the other members were also using their precious break time to rest. Tomochin and Tomomi were chatting quietly as they sat on one of the steps on the stage. Close to them, Sae was laying down on the stage, while Mayu and Yuki were sitting against the wall. Minami and Atsuko were nowhere to be seen.

The only one member who was still practicing was Yuko. She had a serious and determined look on her face. Her hair was dampen by the sweat on her face, but she kept working on the choreography as if to perfect it.

This Yuko was different than the one who would often joke, play or tease the other members.

A wave of longing washed over Haruna.

She wished she could turn back time.

If only…

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is about waiting…

Mariko walked back into the arena. She smiled when she saw Haruna still sitting at the same spot as she said she would. Mariko looked in the direction that Haruna was looking in to find her starring at Yuko.

Mariko’s smile froze.

She didn’t know if Haruna realized this, but this was not the first she had caught Haruna starring at Yuko since they had gotten together.

The look that was on Haruna’s face made Mariko’s heart ached.

Haruna had never looked at her like the way she looked at Yuko.

Maybe it was too soon.

Maybe she just needed to give Haruna more time.

Just maybe…

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is about pretending…

Yuko bounced into the dressing room.

“Look what I found in the vending machine! They have released a new flavour of juice!” She announced excitedly.

“Really?” Sae exclaimed. “I’ve got to get one as well!”

“Come, I’ll show you!”

Yuko and Sae left the room together excitedly.

Minami watched the door closed and shook her head. “She is such a child.”

Atsuko laughed. “That’s Yuko.”

“Don’t you think it’s just an act?” A voice interrupted softly.

Haruna, Minami and Atsuko looked up to see Mii-chan glancing at them with an unreadable expression on her face.

“Since Haruna had broken up with her, she had been trying too hard. It’s almost like she was happy all the time.”

The three girls remained quiet.
Minami and Atsuko looked uncertainly at Haruna. Haruna avoided their glances and looked down at the table.

Just then, a staff member walked into the room to announce the start of rehearsal. The girls gathered their belongings and walked out.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is confusing…

Haruna sat alone on the couch of the dressing room and looked out the window at the blue sky. There were no clouds in the sky. It was a peaceful, sunny day which was a contrast to her current emotions.

So many thoughts were running through in her head. She felt so lost, so alone.

Suddenly, the door opened and Minami walked into the room

Minami sat down next to Haruna. “Hey.”

Haruna did not answer, just nodded her once in acknowledgement.

“Are you okay?” Minami asked.

Haruna nodded softly and looked down at the ground.

“Why did you break up with Yuko?” Minami asked gently.

Haruna looked up, startled by Minami’s sudden question.

“It’s okay; you don’t have to tell me the reason.” Minami smiled. “But have you ever shared your feelings with Yuko?”

Haruna looked away from Minami and shook her head.

“Whether you want to admit it or not, you still care a lot about Yuko. I have seen you watching her. When she walked into the room, your eyes would follow her unintentionally.”

Haruna remained quiet as Minami continued.

“You are not only hurting yourself, but Mariko and Yuko too. Be honest with yourself, Haruna. Listen to your heart.”

Haruna looked lost in thought as she thought about Minami’s words.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is about forgiving…

“Mariko, I’m so sorry.”

Haruna bowed her head deeply. She knew that it would not be easy, but she never imagined it would be this difficult.

“I thought if I give you more time, you would forget about her.” Mariko looked at Haruna sadly. “I thought I could replace her, but I can see now that is impossible. Nobody could ever replace Yuko in your heart.”

“Mariko…”

“It’s okay. I’ve seen the way you look at her. You still love her.” Mariko shook her head. “No, you never stopped loving her.”

Haruna remained silent.

“It will take some time, but I will get over this. You are still my friend, Haruna. And even though it feels weird for me to say this right now, I hope that you will be happy with Yuko.”

“Thank you, Mariko.”

Haruna hugged Mariko tightly. She felt relieved that despite everything, Mariko still considered her as a friend.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is about taking a chance…

Haruna didn’t know what she had done in her past life to deserve this fate. AKB48 was flying to Hawaii for a special photo shoot and she was sitting between Mariko and Yuko in a very tight space on a 7-hour flight.

It had been 2 weeks since she had broken up with Mariko and their friendship was slowly getting back to the way it was before they started going out.

It was a completely different story with Yuko, however.

Haruna still could not find the courage to talk to Yuko yet. She knew that she was stalling, but she just didn’t know how to approach the topic with Yuko.

Haruna sighed and looked over at Yuko who was sleeping next to her.

“Have you talked to Yuko yet?” Mariko spoke up softly.

Haruna turned to face Mariko and shook her head. “I… I don’t know what to say. I don’t know if Yuko will forgive me for hurting her.”

Mariko reached for Haruna’s hand and gave it a soft squeeze. “Just be honest and say what’s in your heart. Yuko loves you. She will forgive you.”

“Thanks, Mariko.”

“Both of you are my good friends. I want you to be happy.”

“Mariko, I’m glad to have you as my friend.”

Mariko laughed softly. “Just talk to Yuko, okay?”

Haruna looked at the sleeping Yuko and nodded.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Love is about courage…

After dropping off her bags in her hotel room, Haruna quickly left her room again and went over to the room that Yuko was sharing with Sae. Haruna took a deep breath, and knocked softly on the door. After a moment, the door opened and Haruna came face to face with Sae.

“Hey, Kojiharu.”

“Sae-chan,” Haruna said nervously. “Is… Yuko here?”

Sae shook his head. “Yuko went for a walk.”

“Oh.” Haruna could not hide the disappointment in her voice, and looked down at the floor.

“If you are looking for her, I think she went to the beach.”

Haruna looked up at Sae in surprise. “Um, thanks, Sae-chan.”

Haruna turned around and walked back towards the elevator when she heard Sae calling her name.

“Kojiharu!”

Sae smiled and gave Haruna the thumbs up. “Good luck.”

Haruna nodded and walked quickly towards the elevator. She got to the lobby and walked towards the path that would lead to the beach. She stood on the platform that overlooked the beach and scanned the surroundings. After a moment, she saw Yuko standing in the distance, looking out at the ocean.

Yuko had her hands in the pocket of the sweater that she was wearing, looking deep in thought. With her hair waving in the wind, she looked mesmerizing. It took Haruna’s breath away.

Haruna smiled as she looked at Yuko. She knew what she wanted now.

She walked down the stairs and approached Yuko slowly.

“Yuko.”

“Haruna.” Yuko turned around and was surprised to see Haruna standing there.

“Hey.”

“You came out for a walk?”

Haruna shook his head. “I was looking for you. I want to talk to you.”

“What’s wrong?” Yuko started to ask but then realized it reminded her of another conversation she had with Haruna a few months ago. “Oh wow, that sounds very familiar.”

Yuko chuckled nervously.

“I’m sorry. I never gave you a reason for breaking up with you.”

“You don’t have to say sorry.” Yuko shook her head. “I told you when we began that anytime you want to break it off, you can just tell me.”

“Why Yuko? You didn’t even ask me for a reason.”

“Because your happiness matters most to me.”

“What about your happiness?”

Yuko took a deep breath. “I can’t force you to love me, Nyan Nyan. And if you really don’t feel anything for me, you shouldn’t push yourself to.”

Yuko turned to look back at the ocean again. Suddenly, Haruna wrapped her arms around Yuko from behind.

“You’re wrong.” Haruna whispered into Yuko’s ear. “It’s not that I don’t love you enough, it’s that I love you too much. And it scared me.”

Yuko felt it was hard to think straight when Haruna was in such close proximity. It had been awhile since she was this close to Haruna.

“What are you talking about?”

“You were always so open with your affections, and I didn’t know how to respond.”

“I was asking too much of you.” Yuko whispered. “You felt like I was pressuring you.”

“NO! That’s not it at all.”

Haruna closed her eyes and tried to sort out her thoughts. “The feelings that I have for you were so real and so intense that I got scared. So, I pretended that I didn’t love you and that I didn’t care. And I thought that if I was with Mariko, then I could forget about you. But Takamina was right. I was only fooling myself. No matter what I did, I could not forget you.”

Tears were rolling down Haruna’s face but she made no effort to wipe them away. “I hurt you, and I ended up hurting Mariko too in the process.”

Haruna released her hands as Yuko turned around.

“I’ve already talked to Mariko to break things off with her. We are just friends now.” Haruna took a deep breath before continuing. “Yuko, can you forgive me?”

“Haruna, I’m not as strong as I look. I don’t know if my heart can handle it if you leave me again.”

Haruna wiped the tears away from Yuko’s cheek. “Please Yuko, if you give me another chance, I will love you the way you deserved to be loved.”

Haruna waited for a reply from Yuko, but Yuko remained silent. Haruna could tell that Yuko was struggling with her emotions, but she was not going to push Yuko. Haruna was going give Yuko the time to decide.

After what seemed like an eternity to Haruna, Yuko drew Haruna into her arms and embraced her tightly.

“Nyan Nyan, let’s give this another shot.”

Haruna nodded and closed her eyes, feeling thankful for getting the second chance she didn’t think that she deserved.

The two of them stood on the beach and held on to each like there’s no tomorrow.

Love is about forgetting and starting over again…

End
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:44:13 PM by sophcaro »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: One Parter - This Thing Called Love (KojiYuu)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 05:41:12 AM »
This Kojiyuu fic has kept me engrossed throughout the entire story.
Please continue to write more AKB fics; you're good.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:20:50 PM »
Wow that was awesome!  :inlove: I like how you write and how you described Yuko and Haruna's realationship with love's "definitions"  :thumbsup And the end was cute ^^ If ever you have another idea.... WRITE IT XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »
I read it on nihongogo and it's beautiful :heart:

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03:08 PM »
Kaoru-chan.....  :on gay: thanks soo much for the story...  :mon crazyinlove: because of this my love for them grows even more... :farofflook:

I'll be honest, sometimes, I really want them to be a 'real' couple but Haruna san is....  :dunno: I don't know, like she's not really serious about Yuko sempai (or is it the other way around....  :lol: :lol:  :nervous :nervous)

I really feel sorry for Mariko sama in the story....  :mon whimper: Pls... create a side story about her with....  :mon huh2: I don't know, Miichan perhaps  :nervous hehe...  :nervous

Anyway, thanks soo much for the cool fic, ME want more!!!!!  :mon mad:  hehehehe :]  :grin: :grin:
dead...

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »
Flows nicely and easy to read, your writing is good.
I like this Yuko, she let go of Haruna because Haruna's happiness is important to her. It shows how deep her love is  :thumbsup
Poor Mariko, though. But I'm glad they're back being friends.
Thanks for the nice read!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kaoru-chan

One Parter - Drowning (TakAcchan)
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 12:58:51 AM »
Thank you to everybody for your kind words.  :wub:

Here's a short TakAcchan 1-parter that I hope you will enjoy.

Drowning

Takahashi Minami stared at the ground, her fists clenched tightly at her sides.

“I’m sorry.” Minami looked up into Maeda Atsuko’s apologetic eyes. “I never meant to hurt you. I’m really sorry, Takamina.”

‘I don’t want to hear you say sorry! I want to hear you say that you choose me over her!’ Minami screamed in her head.

“Why, Acchan? Why?” Minami whispered, not really comprehending what was happening.

“We never wanted to hurt you, it’s the last thing that either of us want. Tomochin and I have tried so hard to ignore our feelings for each other. We have tried to pretend that everything was the same as before. We have even tried to avoid each other, but we just couldn’t… I’m really, really sorry.” Atsuko repeated again.

“Stop saying that you’re sorry!” Minami shouted. “Sorry doesn’t change anything! You are still leaving me for her!”

Atsuko looked away silently. She didn’t know what else she could say to make the situation better.

“Acchan?”

Minami and Atsuko turned around to see Itano Tomomi standing in front of them, a hesitant look on her face.

“Is everything all right?” Tomochin glanced uncertainly from Atsuko to Minami.

Atsuko nodded. “Tomochin, can you just give us a few more minutes? I will come find you when I’m done.”

“It’s okay, you can go.” Minami spoke up as she took a deep breath. “We’re finished.”

“Takamina…” Atsuko looked up in surprise as she realized the hidden meaning behind Minami’s words.

“Please just go?” Minami whispered as she felt herself trembling. She leaned against the wall for support. “I just want to be by myself right now.”

Atsuko exchanged a quick glance with Tomochin before nodding.

Tomochin walked in front of Minami and bowed. “Takamina, I’m truly sorry for everything.”

Minami kept her head down and did not reply. Tomochin looked up and stared at Minami silently for a minute before finally walking away with Atsuko.

Minami did not look up until she could feel that they were some distance away from her. She watched as Atsuko and Tomochin walked farther and farther away. She could feel the ache in her heart as she watched Tomochin took Atsuko’s hand as they disappeared from her view.

Minami slid slowly down the wall until she could feel the ground. She sat down and wrapped her arms tightly around her body. She felt so tired and numbed.

The tears that she was desperately trying to hold before were rolling down her face. She cried for her own naivety for having faith in love. She cried for her own stupidity for believing in happy ever after. Her whole body shook as she cried.

She had fallen so quickly, so hard that she couldn’t see the warning signs. She couldn’t see that Atsuko was spending more and more time with Tomochin. She couldn’t see that Atsuko had been slowly pulling herself away from her. She couldn’t see it until it was too late.

Atsuko had been her everything. She was her guiding light when she felt lost and her guardian angel when she felt insecure. She had shown Minami what it felt like to hope and to dream. She had swept Minami away with her love, and now Minami didn’t know how to go on without Atsuko by her side.

Suddenly, Minami found herself drowning…

Drowning in the memories of Atsuko…

Drowning in her love for Atsuko…

Just drowning…

End
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:06:41 AM by kaoru-chan »

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: One Parters - Updated April 3: Drowning (TakAcchan)
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 01:07:51 AM »
Kyaaa!!! That was amazing!!
The first one i found myself crying!
The second one .... took my breath away! Im so speachless .... i dont know how to thank you for giving me such joy (even though our characters are sad).

I can soooo relate to Takamina, because i went through that .. i guess

Please continue to write more!!!
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 01:15:42 AM »
 :shocked
I don't know how to react...
 :shocked
It was awesome! I was like "OMG NOOOOOOOOOO" all the time while reading   :panic:
Poor Takamina  :cry:
Thank for the update ^^

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
I was excited to see you update, but then I go  :bleed eyes:  after I read it.
Takamina....  that got to hurt badly  :(
You know if this one isn't related to the KojiYuu 1-shot before then I kinda wish Kojiharu would be there for Takamina and it would end up as TakaKoji or whatever it's called, just because they picked each other as wives  :P
Or if it's related to the KojiYuu then maybe a TakaminaxMariko crack pairing?  :lol:
Nevermind me, this is a good sad one-shot.

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 07:06:28 PM »
So sad poor captain T_T you make me want to hug to confort her

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 01:48:20 AM »
I'm a Takacchan fan, but I can't help but find Tomoacchan to be cute as well. :wub:

Aww man, but those two totally suck for hurting precious Takamina like that. If only I was there to comfort her...lol
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 04:22:34 AM »
Awwwww!!! Our Poor Kid Leader....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
please...*sniff sniff*....update....*sniff sniff).....soon *sniff sniff*

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
:fainted: atsuko left takamina!! :badluck: :stoned:

i feel sorry for takamina..  :gyaaah:

and please write more more more more fanfics... :kneelbow: :pleeease:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »
The first one made me cry. Such a beautiful story! The second fic was a good read too but IMO it was a bit short. Great job nonetheless.

I hope I get to see more of your work!

Offline kaoru-chan

The First Time
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 04:21:13 AM »
@Mari07: I'm not sure why, but I always ended up writing sad fics. I guess I will have to try to write something that's more lighthearted.
@bou-j525: I love reading your fics! Thank you so much for reading!
@pretend_2besome1: Takamina x Mariko? Sounds very interesting! Maybe I'll have to consider giving this pairing a try...
@kahem: I want to give Takamina a hug too! Thank you so much for reading!
@mode107: Acchan seems to be with Tomochin a lot too, so it was natural for me to pick her as the 3rd party in the AtsuMina relationship.
@hott3stson3: Thank you so much for reading!
@khryz0421: I feel sorry for Takamina too. Maybe I'll have to make it up to her in my next fic. LOL!
@BlackRockAnon: I'm working on another longer AtsuMina fic. Hopefully, I will be able to finish that one soon.

Here's a KojiYuu one parter! Enjoy!

The First Time

“Do you believe in forever?”

“I’m in love with you.”

Kojima Haruna spit out the water that she was drinking and turned to the person sitting next to her in disbelief.

“I’m sorry?” Haruna was not sure if she had heard correctly, so she decided to try again.

Oshima Yuko took a deep breath and repeated in a soft voice. “I’m in love with you.”

“Oh,” Haruna replied as she put the cap back on her water bottle, and set the bottle on the table.

She blinked his eyes a few times, hoping that her problem would magically disappear. Unfortunately for her, Yuko was still sitting there, expecting a response from her.

“Um…” Haruna was not sure how she felt or what she should be feeling, so she decided that ignorance would be the best course of action to take at the moment.

“I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear anything.” Haruna said as she stood up. “And I think that Takamina is probably looking for me, so I’m going to go.”

Haruna grabbed her water bottle and left the room in a hurry.

Yuko watched as the door closed with a bang, leaving her alone in the dressing room. She sighed before banging her head softly against the table.

“The first time that I said I love you, my hands were shaking and I felt like I couldn’t breathe...”

Yuko sat on the bed of Haruna’s hotel room and watched as the story unfolded on the television screen. Haruna sat next to her with a box of Kleenex on her lap, which she continuously used to wipe the tears from her face.

After AKB48’s concert had finished that night, Haruna had grabbed Yuko and insisted that they watched a tragic romance movie in her hotel room. At first, Yuko did not know why, but right before she went to Haruna’s room, she was informed by Mii-chan that Haruna had just broken up with her girlfriend.

To say that Yuko was surprised was an understatement, as she did not even know that Haruna was dating someone. She felt like such a fool for confessing to Haruna. Yuko was just glad that Haruna was not mad at her for confessing, and she was still treating Yuko like she did before.

Yuko sighed as she looked over at Haruna and realized that the other girl had fallen asleep. Haruna had probably tired herself out from crying.

Yuko turned off the television and carefully adjusted Haruna’s body so that she was sleeping in the center of the bed. She pulled the covers over Haruna and stood quietly on the side of the bed. She observed Haruna’s sleeping face for a few minutes before reaching over and pressed her lips lightly against Haruna’s. She pulled back and brushed the bangs off Haruna’s forehead. She turned off the lights and left the room quietly.

“When I kissed you for the first time, my heart was beating so quickly that I thought it would jump out of my chest...”

Yuko yawned as she walked towards the train station. AKB48 had just finished a long day of lesson and she was exhausted.

“You know, if you didn’t party so much, you wouldn’t be tired all the time.”

Yuko yawned again as she turned to look at Haruna, who was walking beside her. “I don’t party all the time.”

“Oh yeah? Did you go out last night then?” Haruna challenged.

“Yes, but I…” Yuko tried to explain but was cut off by Haruna.

“See, you party way too much.”

“But last night was different. My management company had a party for all of their talents.”

“Your management company?”

Yuko nodded. “It was very an interesting evening. I got the chance to meet a lot of our sempai.”

“So… You were with Sasshi and Yui-chan?” Haruna asked with a slight hesitation.

“Yeah, they were there.” Yuko smiled. “So were Kitarie and Acchan.”

Haruna did not answer as they continued walking. After a few more minutes of silence, Yuko spoke up.

“Are you okay? You have been quiet.”

“I’m okay. I was just thinking.” Haruna shook his head. “Um, the two of us haven’t really gone out in awhile.”

“Yeah, but both of us have been really busy lately.”

“We should go out sometime soon.”

Yuko smiled. “Sure, any time.”

“How about tomorrow?” Haruna asked.

“Huh?”

“Tomorrow.” Haruna repeated once more. “Are you free tomorrow? We don’t have any lessons in the afternoon..”

“Oh, um…” Yuko paused as she reviewed her schedule in her head. “Tomorrow is good. I don’t have any plans.”

“Great!” Haruna said excitedly. “It’s a date then!”

Yuko stopped walking and turned to look at Haruna with a bewildered expression.

“Um… You… Um… We…”

“What?” Haruna asked as she looked towards the train station and noticed that the train was approaching the platform. “The train is here, we have to run!”

“Huh?” Yuko asked blankly as her mind was still in a state of shock.

“C’mon, Yuko!” Haruna grabbed Yuko’s hand and pulled her towards the train station.

Yuko woke up from her daydream when she felt Haruna’s hand touched her. She looked down at their joint hands as the two of them ran towards the station. She looked back up at the girl in front of her, and she couldn’t help but smiled.

“When you held my hand for the first time, I felt like I had lost my sense of direction and I didn’t know where I was. All I knew was that you were with me and you were going to guide me to where I need to go…”

Yuko was exhausted. She walked into her hotel room, threw her bag onto the ground and collapsed onto the bed. She didn’t even bother to take off her clothes or shoes. All she wanted to do at that moment was sleep.

She had slept during the entire ride on the Shinkansen. When they had arrived at the hotel earlier, she just took her room keys from her manager and left. She didn’t even find out who her roommate would be. She figured it was going to be Sae like it usually was.

Yuko knew that she should have went to bed earlier last night, since she knew that she would be traveling, but Haruna had called her and they ended up talking on the phone until three o’clock in the morning.

It seemed like that had been happening more and more often. They would spend a lot of time chatting on the phone or sending each other messages. They had also been spending more time together outside of work. They had not exactly defined their relationship yet, but Yuko was enjoying the chance to spend more time with Haruna.

Yuko smiled as she thought about Haruna and she felt her eyelids getting heavier. She drifted off to sleep, and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

She woke up some time later and noticed that it was still dark outside. She also noticed that there was somebody in her arms. She quietly lifted her head and took a peak at the other person. She was surprised to find Haruna sleeping peacefully next to her.

Yuko lay back down on the bed.

She was sharing a bed with Haruna.

Yuko looked at the empty bed beside hers before turning her glance back to Haruna again.

She was shocked. What was Haruna doing in her bed? And why was she sleeping in her arms?

After a few minutes, Yuko decided that she was too tired to think about this right now. She pulled Haruna closer to her and went back to sleep.

“I have never felt so at ease and so peaceful then when I held you in my arms for the first time…”

“Hey, Yuko?”

Yuko looked up from the magazine that she was reading and turned to Haruna. “Hmm?”

“Do you remember what you had said to me the last time we were alone here?”

Yuko stared at Haruna as she silently debated with herself on how to answer the question. Since that night Haruna had crawled into her bed, they had been doing more and more couple-like things like going out on dates and cuddling on the couch. But they had not talked about their relationship, and she was not sure what Haruna thought of her as.

A really good friend? Her girlfriend?

“Um… I forgot.” Yuko replied after awhile as she looked away from Haruna.

Haruna let out a long breath before muttering under her breath. “Idiot.”

She grabbed Yuko’s T-shirt and pulled the other girl towards her. She pressed their lips together and slowly started to kiss Yuko.

Yuko blinked as she tried to make sense of what was happening. It took her a few seconds to finally register that Haruna was kissing her.

She felt her heart beat increased and a wave of warmth washed over her. Her body relaxed and she melted into the kiss.

Haruna pulled back and placed her forehead against Yuko’s. “So, about what you had said before…”

“I’m in love with you.”

“Good,” Haruna replied with a teasing grin. “Because I think I’m in love with you too.”

“Do you believe in forever? I never believed it until the first time I heard you telling me that you love me.”

Offline silllythings

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Parters - Updated May 16: The First Time (KojiYuu)
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 04:45:58 AM »
i love Kojiyuu fics! please write more!!!!!

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »
omg. this is just so cute  :wub: kojiyuu FTW  :twothumbs

thankyuu for the update  :cow:

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2011, 09:21:08 AM »
whohoho.... nice make up fic for yuko.. :luvluv1:

please continue  :farofflook:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:31:23 AM by khryz0421 »

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2011, 09:30:03 AM »
AKDWKFJQICFEWDD KOJIYUUUUUUU.

Words cannot describe how warm and happy I feel * w *

Moar plz

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You