JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona

Author Topic: Ultimate Morning Musume Single Poll [RESULT PG.3]  (Read 16853 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Re: Ultimate Morning Musume Single Poll [RESULT PG.3]
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »
Interesting that Egao YES! NUDE was the only "new gen" song to make it into the final 9. It is not my favourite of the new-ish singles, even though it is really good.

I loved this poll, it was a blast going through all the PVs, rediscovering old songs I'd forgotten (I've been out of H!Pland for a while :nervous ), and catching up with all the new singles I missed while I was... occupied elsewhere :lol: I personally think a lot of the new singles are better musically than the old ones, but the old ones triumph because the PVs are amazing, and the line-ups epic and highly memorable. I tried not to let nostalgia and fangirling rule my vote, but it was difficult XD;

I wish SEXY BOY and Mr. Moonlight had made it into final top 10, but oh well. Maybe next time ;D!

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
Egao Yes Nude, Resonant Blue, and Nanchatte Renai fit into the category of, what I consider, some of the new-gen's strongest songs.  Personally, I think Egao Yes Nude is on the bottom of that list with Resonant Blue at the top, but I guess that's the way the competition stacked up.  It would be interesting to count some votes based on "current leader", ie. Yuko, Kaori, Yossi, Aichan.  I guess "Osaka" could go either way.

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »
so the peace won coming from behind?!..  XD
how about a poll on the best single of a shuffle/sub group?
or the best shuffle/sub group ever?.. lol.. i wouldn't know if that
has been done before as i am new here..  :lol: :grin:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »
^ I was going to do Berryz next because they have 24 singles and are visiting the US soon-ish :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »
GOOD FUCKING JOB SHIRENU!!!  :jphip:

FUCK YEAH THE PEACE WON!! :rockon:

We all went down memory lane and its good to help new and old fans relive the moments with threads like these in H!P Crapola so that they realize H!P Classic songs like "Minimoni Telephone! Rin Rin Rin" was actually sung by Mika Todd, Aibon, Nono, and Mari. Without the history, you never know where you going!!

So not seeing "Love Machine" is actually a progressive thing in my mind.  Still, kind of a bummer not to see ANY part of the 90s in the final round.  Come on, TRUE fans still put "Furusato" in their top ten.  Don't lie!

Fo shizzle. Top 5 Even. Wouldn't a Hello! Project single Poll blow your mind? :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »
What song was number one the last time this poll was done?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona