JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Tremolo A

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 66515 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Spoiled Brat (06/15)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2012, 04:12:09 PM »
woot u did it! :cathappy: :deco:

cute spoiled gaki is cute ;3;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
Aww, how cute and fluffy.  :wub: :wub: Makes me feel all warm inside.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 02:42:33 AM »
YOU DID IT. Aww~ brat~ is the bestest!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:27:47 AM by risa_ai »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 04:27:28 AM »
gaki being spoiled really is so cute... haha... i love the way she is so, you should write more of her being so... because spoilt gaki, in front of aichan, is the cutest and the best...

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 08:31:04 AM »
spoiled gaki is cute..   XD
really cute lol
me like!  :thumbsup

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »
woot u did it! :cathappy: :deco:

cute spoiled gaki is cute ;3;
I sure did. xD

Very cute indeed. <3

Aww, how cute and fluffy.  :wub: :wub: Makes me feel all warm inside.

All those cheesiness and adorkable gaki. xD

YOU DID IT. Aww~ brat~ is the bestest!

I sure did. LOL Thank you~

gaki being spoiled really is so cute... haha... i love the way she is so, you should write more of her being so... because spoilt gaki, in front of aichan, is the cutest and the best...

Thank you~ I guess should, huh? xD

spoiled gaki is cute..   XD
really cute lol
me like!  :thumbsup

Thanks!  :thumbsup
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
Today, I had a random idea for an experimental storyline. I'm not sure how this would work, so I'll post the prologue here... and maybe see what you guys think of it? hoho~ Although it's not much. the first paragraph should tell a lot on what kind of setting it would be. x3

----------

It was a time when people relied on supernatural beings for their safety. No one knew what they are or who they are. But they knew that if they are going to face a crisis, then they would definitely helped by these ‘deities’ as they call them. However, as much as they worship these Gods, no one has ever seen one, and no one knows if they are humans or creatures. Some regard of them as mysterious creatures, some think of them as humans, some do not give them high regards. But religion tells that they are humans, but are not sure if they are correct to regard them as this or not.

They just don’t know how right they are.

=**=**=

“Are you sure about that?”

“No doubt about it.”

“I still need to fix my hair, mou.”

=**=**=

“She had beautiful wings...” A female looked out the window of their classroom as the wind blew at the leaves and branches of the tree right outside the window.

“Takahashi, are you paying attention?” The teacher called the female’s attention who quickly looked at him. She nodded. “Good, exams are starting soon.”

=**=**=

She moved her hands from her shoulder down to her back and lower to her buttocks. She made a grab on that ass. The female being assaulted gasped in surprise, which the other took as an opportunity to slip in a tongue in their already growing passionate kiss.

The female had herself backed on a table in no time, her shirt open, her skirt riding upward as her knees were being raised on to the table as well.  The other female smirked as she slowly trailed a hand to the other’s thighs, dragging her fingers upward in fleeting touches.

“S—“

“Kame!” The door bolted open. “OH MY GOODNESS! USO! USO!” The other person immediately covered her eyes, as the half-naked female scrambled to fix her clothes, as she scooted by a corner, and the other just sat sighed. “GET A ROOM PLEASE MY GOODNESS.”

The long haired female just flipped her hair to one side and sighed. “But this is a room, Gaki-san.” She answered with that usual sweet voice.

“I just can’t believe, did you just use your---to---Kame---my goodness, I don’t want to know.” The female vigorously scratched her head as she slammed a hand on the door her other over her face.

“No! Gaki-san, it wasn’t just Sayu, a- anyway. Wh- What’s up?” The female said as she recovered herself, and tried to fix her short brunette hair.

“I’ll be out.” The black haired female said and attempted to lay a hand on the girl by the door’s shoulder.

“Nuh-uh. I won’t touch you, who knows which on turtle la-la-land have those fingers been to.” She narrowed her eyes.

The black haired female just put both her hands in the air, shook her head left and right and left the room.

=**=**=
“Tanaka-san!” A young man about a foot taller than the aforementioned female walked towards her.

“I told you guys, I’m not interested, leave me alone.”

Not far from the location, a pair of eyes remained on watch. They were dark.

Piercing.

(Prologue/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Subtle as it is - Prologue (06/19)
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
-raises hand- Oh. Me. I would like to read more of this. Yes. YES.  :cathappy:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
i ditto i need to read ore satsu! ;3;
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 09:47:42 PM »
hihi.. I like this..no! I LOVE THIS!!! Especially the KameShige making out!!! update!update!update!!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 07:43:18 AM »
Interested? Definitely. Want more? Yupps. Takagaki raburabu? A MUST. xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 08:37:48 AM »
can you write more of it... because just reading the prologue... i feel that the fiction is quite interesting however i don't quite get it... so i wanna read more then XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 05:05:09 PM »
-raises hand- Oh. Me. I would like to read more of this. Yes. YES.  :cathappy:

Thank you so much ; A ;

i ditto i need to read ore satsu! ;3;

LOL. I knew you would want more~

hihi.. I like this..no! I LOVE THIS!!! Especially the KameShige making out!!! update!update!update!!!
LOL. I see, I will~ Also, where is your display photo from? xD

Interested? Definitely. Want more? Yupps. Takagaki raburabu? A MUST. xD

Ha! We'll see~

can you write more of it... because just reading the prologue... i feel that the fiction is quite interesting however i don't quite get it... so i wanna read more then XD

Well... it is supposed to be a bit confusing. For at least five or so chapters. xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »
Subtle as it is – Chapter 01 [06/20/12 – Update]
What you see is not always real… when the hardest thing is to tell apart dreams from reality.

A/N: Reina might be a bit OOC. Just because. Read it. LOL.

=**=**=
A ball of shadow ran past her eyes as the shadow pivoted around to face its back on her. It had long black hair, wearing what seemed to be a white sleeveless blouse with black pants, guns equipped on their hands.

She knew she was being chased by a number of equipped men after her but everyone else in her school knew she could probably escape unscathed. However without wishing for help, this shadow had helped her.

She stood behind the shadow and after a few rounds of exchanging fires; all the men are sprawled down on the ground with nothing but minor injuries. She stood in awe, as the black figure remained in front of her.

Slowly, it turned around to face her.

“Take care more of yourself. This isn’t the first time.” It was a low voice, scratchy and… sexy.

It had long straight jet black hair, and golden eyes. Before she could reply the shadow immediately kicked off the ground with one foot, pristine white wings emerging from its back before disappearing into thin air.

“Ai-chan!” The door bolted open as a female immediately sat up from her chair. “If you don’t wake up now, I’ll go call the school and tell them ‘Class President be skippin’ school today cause she tired yo,’ or something.” Takahashi Yui grinned and looked at the horrified face of her sister.

“Ya ain’t gonna see next sunshine if ya do that,” She answered with her heavy Fukui accent as the other female just stuck her tongue at her and left her room. She had been having these dreams for the past four days and it seemed so real, but she doesn’t remember.

“She had beautiful wings…” She looked at her hand where the image of a feather appeared at but she knew it wasn’t there. It was all in her eyes. Her hallucinations.

--
“Eriiiii~” The high-pitched voice of a slightly taller female with wavy jet black hair. “Wait for meee, mouuu.”

“We’re gonna be late, Sayu. Hurry uppp!” The world’s fastest turtle and slowest bunny continued on running on the pavement with the other about two steps behind the other female.

“Oh, you’re so gonna pay for this.” Sayu pouted and tried to run faster to chase the female. Eri reached her hand out to the black haired female who took it as they ran together.

“I was asking you guys if you wanted rides, but you refused.” Another female with long black hair appeared with a blue sports car with its hood off, slowly driving beside them. “Are you still gonna refuse?”

Eri looked at her entwined hands with Sayu, then at Sayu’s face, at her wrist watch and then the sports car.

“WE WON’T!” The high-pitched voice of Sayu’s answered. Before Eri could react, she was being dragged to the moving car and in a split second, already seated at the back seat with the bunny. “Thanks Junjun!”

“I still don’t know why would you guys refuse my offer.” She immediately sped up as Eri pouted after crossing her arms.

“I apologize in Eri’s behalf, for my turtle is a very jealous amphibian.” Sayu answered sweetly as she patted Eri’s head who just looked away, arms crossed, a pout still on her face.

“My god,” Junjun answered and laughed.

“Sure is.” Sayu replied and laughed as well.

--
“Ugh, my back hurts…” A female with long and straight light brown hair grumbled as she sat up, wind immediately slamming on her face. “I fell asleep again…”

The door from below where she is opened followed by a short brunette, her hair in twin tails.

“Yo, Tanakacchi.” She greeted at the female who just entered.

“Yo, Gaki-san.” She greeted back silently. “I still don’t know why I always come here.”

“Your memories still haven’t come back?” The female on the roof of the door asked as she climbed down the stairs to stand beside the female. The twin tailed female just shook her head left and right and frowned.

“Have you remembered yet what happened on the day you lost them?” Gaki asked. The female just shook her head again. “Well… I don’t know what you’re going through right now, but hang in there, Tanakacchi. I’m sure they’ll be back soon.”

“I hope so, Gaki-san.” The female nodded at her with a small smile. “I guess I’d better return to the classroom, classes are gonna start soon. You?”

“Ah, I’ll wait for Kame and Sayusu—“ Before she could finish her sentence a rolling turtle immediately knocked her down on the ground from behind. “—ke…”

“Gaki-san, help me! Sayu’s being mean to me again!” Eri shouted at the girl’s ears as she cringed. From the door of the rooftop, Sayu stood with an innocent smile, holding both of their bags with both of her hands.

Before Gaki-san could retort, the school bell rang once as a signal that classes will start in a few minutes. Ever so gently, did she shove off the turtle on top of her back and walked out of the rooftop into the school building.

“We’ll talk about this later, Kameha.” Gaki said as the others followed her.

Tanaka Reina just patted poor Kamei Eri’s shoulder as Michishige Sayumi smiled ever so dangerously.

Walking down the hallway, they passed by a certain student council president who looked worriedly at the student council vice president.

“Gaki-san, are you alright? You have a scratch on your jaw and it’s bleeding.” Takahashi Ai asked worriedly, the questioned female just nodded at her.

“I’m fine. I just got knocked over by a turtle that’s all. I know the image is funny, but that’s the shortest way I can explain what happened.” She smiled wryly at the worried female as they went both went inside a classroom, whilst the other continued walking forward to another classroom.

“I’m really sorry, Gaki-san!” Eri apologized as she got dragged by Sayu while Reina just sighed. Niigaki Risa just scowled at her.

“Infirmary?” Ai asked the female who looked at her again.

“I’ll go later, Ai-chan.” Risa answered the female with a smile as they settled in their classroom, classes starting.

=**=**=
“Sometimes I hate it that this world is so peaceful that it bores me.” A short female yawned as she laid down on a hammock, her white wings swinging it left and right into a self effort.

“Don’t say that, Tsuji-chan.” A female with short brown hair scolded the other female who just grumbled something and attempted a nap. “We should be grateful that the large scale troubles have been rare recently. No matter how boring it is.”

She looked at the clear blue sky and sighed. “Hopefully.”

(Chapter 01/END)

A/N: Still interested?

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
YES INTERESTED!!! I read the prologue at work, but I was there all day so I couldn't comment. I love stories with crazy fantasy elements in them, so yes, definitely interested!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
  oh yes! Interested with capital I !! yeah as long as there's KameShige.!and..i got my dsplay image froM Kamei Eri thread.!!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
wells...sure why not... please continue  :lol: :lol:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
I'm not a 5 year old though gengen calls me one. -3-
INTERESTED FOR SOME AIGAKI. *nods

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
I am confused now but definitely still interested and hope you continue. :cathappy:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
YES INTERESTED!!! I read the prologue at work, but I was there all day so I couldn't comment. I love stories with crazy fantasy elements in them, so yes, definitely interested!

This is my first time writing fantasy for real people so... I hope you will like it in the long run :bow:

oh yes! Interested with capital I !! yeah as long as there's KameShige.!and..i got my dsplay image froM Kamei Eri thread.!!

It's because of the KameShige isn't it? xD And thanks! XD

wells...sure why not... please continue  :lol: :lol:

LOL. xDDDDDDDDD

I'm not a 5 year old though gengen calls me one. -3-
INTERESTED FOR SOME AIGAKI. *nods

I never said you were one. xD

I am confused now but definitely still interested and hope you continue. :cathappy:

Yeah, I definitely needed it a bit confusing at the beginning... but of course I'll make it slightly clearer... soon. xD

---
But for now, everyone please enjoy some JunRei. xD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Tremolo A