JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - The Fire -Alarmix-

Author Topic: Psychotic Love Stories [NMB48 - Momo X Fuuchan X Keiichi]  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Lover of Yabushita Shu

• Well. I'm a Takamina and Shu addict.
Psychotic Love Stories [NMB48 - Momo X Fuuchan X Keiichi]
« on: October 27, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »
Psychotic Love Stories: She's Already Mine - PROLOGUE

I'm more than a person who loves and Idolizes her so much, I can give her my life and all that I have.

I can also assure you that I CAN have her forever, dead or alive, she's MINE.

- The Murderer

FEBRUARY 24, ******* Plaza

"S-Stop F-Following me!!" I run and scream as the person continues to run after me, I didn't know that he's a psycho! He still follows me while carrying his machete. I'm already scared, will anyone still be able to save me? I want to stop, I'm tired but I just cannot, I'll die. "Happy Birthday, My Beautiful Fuuko!" Oh my Gosh! He completely lost his mind! His pace become faster and I accidentally tripped, After that, I couldn't remember a thing.

--

February 22, *************** Academy: Cafeteria

Yagura Fuuko's POV

"Momo-kun, would you be so kind to get my food on the counter?" Hah, I know that this guy would agree to do it, he loves me very much and he thinks that I'M inlove with him, how pathetic. He's name is Momo Kinoshita, and he's the school's biggest cool guy. He couldn't say no to me because he loves me, I can't get any more beautiful, right? I can't stop the guys from liking me, as they think that I'm the goddess of beauty, Aphrodite.

"Of Course, My Princess!" He stood up from the floor where he was kneeling down and went to the counter, on his way, I tripped him to make the foods fall and make him pay for it. "S-Sorry, My Princess! I'll just get a new one!" He apologized but I rejected him. "No need, you're useless, I don't need people who are useless." I stepped on his head and made his face drown in the soup that fell earlier. I walked away with my fellow gangmates and went back to the classroom, leaving that useless guy on the floor.

*************** Academy: Hallways

On my way, I received a message from my boyfriend, He's also inlove with me, and I am toying with him too, I'm f*cking cruel.

'Fuuko-chan, Let's meet at the back of the school, is that alright?' - Jonishi Kei

I replied a 'yes'. This Kei-guy is a rich kid, So I just have to agree because I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

*************** Academy: Back of the School

I left my mates and went at the back of the school, there I saw him waiting and talking to someone on the phone, I hid for a while and listened. "I'm nearing on finishing the job. Please wait until then." He said then smiled scarily and hid his phone back. "Oh, Fuuko. Come here, I have something to tell you." He winked then smiled as I walked closer to him.

*************** Academy: Cafeteria

Kinoshita Momo's POV

It's alright if she always does this to me, what's important is that we love each other. I've always yearned to touch her lips with mine, I really love her.

I stood up and wiped my face with my handkerchief, I went to the toilet afterwards.

*************** Academy: Men's Restroom

I showed a sinister smile as I look at the mirror with my face. I have thought what I have to do, I planned this very well, and I know that this'll end with me in the end.

That night...

Yagura Fuuko's POV

After I ate my dinner, I was called by one of our maids that a 'gift' is addressed to me

What is inside that gift box? Will be updated soon.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 05:42:16 PM by Lover of Yabushita Shu »

Offline shinri12

• ゆいぱる|さやみるきー|あかりけい
Re: Psychotic Love Stories [NMB48 - Momo X Fuuchan X Keiichi]
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 05:54:21 AM »
Kyaa NMB fanfiction~ its a bit rare. But i like NMB gurls  :heart: so please update this story author-san >.<

If you're busy then its okay i'll wait.

Poor keicchi get used by fuuchan. Just go leave her and date akari. Lol
Keep up the good work author-san! XD

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
Re: Psychotic Love Stories [NMB48 - Momo X Fuuchan X Keiichi]
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
Seriously this fic needs some updates.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - The Fire -Alarmix-