JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,JuriNon] C-15  (Read 11677 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,YuriaKumi,JuriNon] C-8 [updated]
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »
Whatever she has must be hidden away from Rena at any cost even though Mariko would probably tell her (which is actually illegal :nervous)

Hope Non-chan can pull through without the medical condition bothering her.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: Love Life 9 [JurinaxNon][updated]
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
LOL..sorry...but as someone actually request to more JuriNon at my blog on chapter 2..n I seriously want to make more..BUT can't find the right part..yeah..so..I did this!!  :cathappy:

ah..as if that person can see this.. :lol:

Anyway...this chapter...is fully Jurina x Kanon...so..hope the other that request other pairing..haha..be patience.. :nervous I dunno if I can make it true or not..BUT i'll try my best..as u read before..that request on c2 just be done on c8 n 9.. :sweatdrop:

BUT yeah...cause the flow is in my head..maybe..I'll try to adjust it as some of u request..hihi..maybe... :doh: i'm not sure..haha..

I glad that I finish this chapter.. :cathappy: :deco:

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Part 9

It’s already near to her stop right?? Jurina stand and look outside to ensured that she’s not wrong and then, she look back at Kanon that still sleep soundly in her eyes.

Should I..hmm, better not.. jurina think hard as she decide what she gonna do. She sit beside Kanon till the bus stop at the place that

“Gomen..” Jurina said as if she’s whispered to Kanon. She sit absolutely in front of Kanon while Kanon face her back and push her back to kanon. She take kanon hand and wrap it around her neck as if Kanon hugging her from back. She take a deep breath and lifting Kanon with all her might BUT surprisingly Kanon is quite light than she think.

“Wow..she’s light..”

Did she think I’m heavy all this time??? Kanon complain in her heart BUT still pretending to sleep.

“Thanks uncle for giving me time to take care of her…” Jurina bow a bit to the driver of the bus and walk out of the bus before bow again.

“Welcome..” the driver just smile widely.

Jurina walk a bit before standing in front of the house that she believe as Kanon house. It’s taking about 5 minute as she actually walk quite slowly than usual with Kanon at her back. Kanon seems having a sweet dream as she’s not moving too much.

She must be too tired…

“Hmm, is her parents home..” Jurina think after seeing the light in the house are quite dim. She’s  not aware about the nameplate in front of the house as she’s too busy searching the button that act as the bell and also to communicate with the people inside. After a while, she found it and push it.

“Who’s there??” a voice asking as she doesn’t see there is person in the camera.

“Ah..sorry, I’m Kanon friend..” Jurina said while showing Kanon at the camera near the button that she push before.

“Owh..Alrite..” that voice said shortly and open the door.

“Matsui-san??” Jurina said as she see Matsui Rena walk towards her.

“Ah..u..u..Kanon friend??” Rena still doesn’t can’t believe her eyes as she rub it a few times before bow a bit.

“Hai..” Jurina nod a bit as she also surprise to see Matsui Rena, the person that she co-operate before and Kanon is relate to her.

“Owh..sorry..get in..”

“Hmm, sry to troubled u..”

“Ooo..Iie..”

“May I..”

“It’s alright..she might wake up..hmm, can u just show me  her room..”

“Owh..yeah..there is only 2 room above..the 1st one..” Rena pointing the stairway that lead to the next floor. Then,  she going to the kitchen to prepared something for the unexpected guess that is Jurina. She quite surprise that Kanon and Jurina quite close that she made it

~Inside Kanon room~

As I expected… Jurina praising Kanon quietly as she glancing a bit at the decoration of Kanon room. She did imagine how it is before when she’s alone as she think about Kanon BUT she doesn’t expect there is a lot of medal than the cute dolls.

She put Kanon slowly and cautiously so that Kanon will not wake up. Then, she sit beside Kanon and stared with amuse as she see Kanon wearing a cute smile as she sleeping. She grin and giggling by herself as Kanon suddenly pout and smile again.

*knock sound*

“Jurina-san..” Rena said while look at Jurina and caught Jurina reaction that watching intently her sister sleeping.

“Ah..Rena-san..” Jurina felt surprised at a sudden call of her name. She didn’t realize that Rena already coming into that room. Rena make a sign asking her to following her.

“Hai..” Jurina walk nervously as she look Rena smiling widely. Did she watch me all this time… a taught came across her mind as she following Rena.

There are some cookies and food on the table when Jurina arrived at the place where Rena lead her to.

“Sit and eat something..it must be hard to bring Kanon back..” Rena show Jurina a seat that already set for Jurina and then sit at her usual seat.

“Ii..Iie..” Jurina use her hand to denying that one fact and walking towards the pointed seat. She sit nervously as she doesn’t knew what Rena might ask later. It’s puzzling for her too as she doesn’t know why she’s too anxious and nervous than the first time she met Matsui Rena.

“So..it’s already late right now…” Rena said suddenly break out Jurina wild imagination. Jurina look blankly at Rena waiting the next sentence that might change what she think currently.

“……….do  u want to stay a night here??..” Rena ask directly while looking Jurina.

“What??” Jurina try to grasp what she miss. She’s too nervous that she can’t heard what Rena said.

“Stay..” Rena raise her eye brows as she say it.

“Owh..but..” Jurina said reluctantly. The fact that she need to go home on time and tomorrow is a school day disturb her mind and shaking her decision.

“It’s already 10pm Jurina…I doesn’t knew what u done at Kanon room..BUT u sure take ur time..” Rena said bluntly while a smirk can be seen clearly on her face. She’s knew something happen as she see Jurina surprise reaction before.

“Owh..really?? 10!!..” Jurina check the time at her phone. She scratched her head as she anxious while thinking of her parent reaction.

“Call ur parent..I’m sure they’re worried that u’re late..” Rena said with reassuring smile on her face.

“Hai..” Jurina nod while searching for her phone and going to a certain corner to call her parents privately.

After a while, Jurina finish her phone call and successfully getting a permission to stay there for a night.

“Sorry to disturb u..” Jurina said while bowing to Rena.

“Iie..” rena shook her head and make a sign for Jurina to sit and continue eating.

“Hmm..I think u can share a bed with Kanon..” Rena said after they’re eating silently for a while.

“What??” Jurina quite surprise at a sudden suggestion that Rena throw out in the middle of their dinner.

“Share..we don’t have an extra mattress as we don’t really have guest before…” Rena said calmly and smile a bit as she felt amuse with Jurina reaction.

“Ano…can I ask something??” Jurina ask as something bothering her from the time Rena came out of the house and greet her before.

“Yeah..” Rena stop eating and waiting for Jurina question.

“U and Kanon??” Jurina ask straightly as she doesn’t want to drag it anymore.

“Owh..hmm, she’s my little sister..” Rena said bluntly and continue to eat.

“Ur surname..” Jurina still confuse at she realize the surname of Kanon and Rena are different.

“Owh..that..hmm, too complicated..” Rena answered after a deep taught.

“Anyway..if u’re finish, u can have a bath first before u sleep..the water is ready..” Rena said while standing and tidy up her own empty plate.

“Alrite..” Jurina answered shortly and watch Rena walk away from the kitchen after finish washing her plate.

~In Rena room~

-ringing tone~ Rena handphone-

“Hai..Rena desu…” Rena pick up fast as soon as she see the person that call her.

“Rena-chan..did Kanon acting unusual or particularly doing something strange..” Mariko ask flatly as if nothing happened before. The meeting between her and Kanon is a secret that she might break anytime especially if Kanon is seriously ill than the condition that she knew.

“Waa..Mariko..u really have a six-sense..how u find out about it??” Rena ask as she’s too curious. It’s rare to hear this kind of question from Mariko. Even though she did ask about Kanon before BUT it’s not about this kind of thing.

“Owh, she did?? What happened??” Mariko anxiously ask with a calm voice.

“Hmm..LOL..she actually came back sleeping behind someone back…” Rena laughing while she saying it. It’s really amusing for her after all. The kind of coincidence that she just see. She can’t think and expect about it before.

“Who?? Ah..let me guess..the one that u said before?? That kid??” Mariko felt surprise at that one news. She doesn’t expect Jurina actually going back together with Kanon as she taught that Jurina give up on following Kanon.

“Yeah..Jurina-san..I’m quite surprise at first..BUT I think she and Kanon..” Rena excitedly telling what she taught about Jurina and Kanon relationship. The only person that she can talk freely without worried is Mariko after all as there is no secret between them.

“If u said so..I guess YES!!” Mariko also taught the same thing at the time she met Jurina at the hospital, acting like a stalker.

“Ano..Mariko..please call Haruna more..she kept telling Yuki that I’m cruel..” Rena frowned upon thinking about it.

“Huh..really?? Well, it’s true..” Mariko said bluntly.

“Mariko…” Rena felt a bit guilty BUT know that Mariko joking while she said those words.

“Hai..Ja NE!!” Mariko said playfully and hang up the call. Rena just let out a sigh of relieved as she can talk with Mariko.

So..it means Kanon not going to hospital..Rena taught as Mariko doesn’t said anything about Kanon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the same time..in the bathroom..

It’s really warm…Jurina taught while kept enjoying the warm bath.

Ah..is someone coming?? Jurina felt surprise as she heard someone coming towards the bathroom. The foot step sound become more and more clear by time.

“Nee-chan…is that u??” a familiar voice asking from the outside of the bathroom .

Huh..should I answer it?? Jurina taught quietly in her mind. She really doesn’t want to surprise Kanon with her sudden appearance at her home as Kanon is sleeping before.

Suddenly…

“NEE-CHAN!!” Kanon shout a bit when coming in to the bathroom as she can’t stand it anymore. The silent and no answering things make her a bit pissed off as she’s aware that there is someone in the bathroom and there is no one else in that house except her sister.

“MOU!!! AH!!!” Kanon want to whining over her sister behavior but as soon as she open the curtain of that separating her from the person inside the bath tub, she froze as she’s too surprise.

“GOMEN!!!” Jurina that still in the bath tub bow a bit while shout those word sincerely from her heart.

After a while, Kanon calm down and asking straightly what she want to know.

“What are u doing here??” Kanon ask firmly while wearing a straight face.

“Take a bath..” Jurina said bluntly while wearing a smirk on her face. She doesn’t know why she act like that too. She felt that Kanon confuse face is CUTE and it’s the right time for her to tease her is what she taught.

“Huh…” Kanon sigh as she knew Jurina trying to twisting her words again. She did knew that Jurina will not stop it  doing it if she replied based on what happened before. Jurina following her and now end up at her house.

This is…unbelievable..how she can…

“Hmm….if u want..we can..” Jurina said while wearing  a wide smile on her face.

“What??” Kanon ask as she confuse with Jurina expression and words.

“Wash each other back…” Jurina said bluntly.

“No..thanks..” Kanon answered in rush and close the curtain back.

What’s with her?? huh…why it’s so hot here… Kanon can see herself blushing as she’s standing in front of the small mirror.

“Are u sure??” Jurina ask again as she knew Kanon still standing at the same spot as before and not moving at all.

“Yeah..I’m taking shower..” Kanon said firmly and calmly while cupping her cheek that redden as the result of Jurina tease.

Mou…

-Kanon room-

~Silent and awkward atmosphere~

“Hmm…”

“..forgot to tell u..Rena-san..she left some food in case u hungry..” Jurina said weakly while drying her hair using the towel. She use Rena pajamas for that night.

“O..o..ok…” kanon stuttered as she answered it. It’s really awkward than before as she actually fully aware and realize now that she is alone with Jurina.

“U’re not eating??” Jurina ask as she curious.

“I’m not..” Kanon shook her head and lay down on her bed.

“Ano..can u make a space for me..” Jurina said cautiously as she doesn’t want to end up sleeping on the floor that night.

“Huh..” Kanon let out a short sigh before leaving the other half of her bed for Jurina.

Jurina lay down beside Kanon and facing the other side as she can’t really look at Kanon back. Her heart can’t stand it for sure. Even now it enough to make it beating like crazy.

“Then..oyasumi nasai..” Jurina said with a low tone as she doesn’t want to disturb Kanon peace.

Oyasumi.. Kanon replied quietly in her mind while pretending that she already sleeping. She can felt herself blushing again.

This…

Huh..that sound..i’m not dreaming right..Jurina take a deep breath n hold it for a few second. A sound that she taught as a part of her dream still playing repeatedly as the background of her dark world as she currently close her eyes and aware she’s not dreaming as she felt hurt when she pinch her cheek.

So..she hungry..hmm…Jurina take a peek at Kanon that sleeping soundly at her side.

Jurina stand and walk cautiously towards the door. Open it slowly and calm before walk out of Kanon room. She’s going straight to the kitchen and heating back the food that Rena left for Kanon. After 5 minute, she done preparing it on a small table that she found coincidently while eating together with Rena before.

“Ano..Kanon-san..” Jurina shake Kanon body carefully.

“hmm..what is it??” Kanon rub her eyes while answering Jurina that sit beside her.

“Ur stomach..” Jurina point at Kanon stomach using her finger while she said it.

“What  about my…” Kanon look at her stomach while still half sleep.

~Kanon stomach let out some sound as it singing a hungry song~

“That..” Jurina said while grin by herself.

“..”

“Wake up..I already preparing everything..” Jurina said while showing a small table that full of food on the floor near them.

“………” Kanon felt surprise and become speechless with the other side of Matsui Jurina that early morning. Her eyes wide awake and she just ignoring Jurina grin and gaze while going to the bathroom to wash her face before eating.

~After eating~

“Oyasumi-nasai… “Jurina said with playful tone.

“Oyasumi…” Kanon replied shortly.

“ n arigatou..” Kanon said as if she whispered to her ownself BUT Jurina can heard it clearly as the surrounding is too quiet. She’s grin by herself and fall asleep after a while.

This side of her..Kanon smile widely as she think about it and sleeping with a smile on her face.

To be continue…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As usual sorry for any error here n there.. :nervous

thanks for reading it.. :cathappy: :deco:
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love life [Jurina x Kanon] C-9 [updated]
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 12:49:02 AM »
Jurina is caring for Non and she gets surprised with her taking a bath :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 01:58:14 AM »
Wowowowow! XD me loove ittt! Jurinon! So cutey! Agh.. Im dying becoz too much cuteness~ I want jurinon.. Again~ and again~ :on gay: thanks for the update! It sure made may day!

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 05:28:01 AM »
I hope you update soon :bow: me getting more curious >w< yeay jurinon!

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Love life [RenaYuki, JuriNon] C-10 [updated]
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 02:45:20 PM »
I hope you update soon :bow: me getting more curious >w< yeay jurinon!

ano..huhu..i'm sorry..but i might not updated in here quite soon...o later...actually I already updated this fanfic..means...hmm..already chapter 10...in my wordpress..

u can read it..if u doesn't want to wait..huhu..a bit busy that I can't or doesn't have mood to update in here..huhu..as it need to be edited again..><"

http://yuriando.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/love-life-renaxyuki-p-10/

n thanks for reading it..  :peace: :peace:

:cathappy: :deco:

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

So..I updated here... :nervous ...together with my chapter 12..the latest one..huhuhu...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part 10

Next morning…at school…

“Non-chan..are u coming to our last training.. today??” Kumi ask as she curious as Kanon always decide based on her current situation.

“Yeah..I will..” Kanon wearing a wide smile on her face unlike herself in a few days before.

“U look better today..” Manatsu felt reassured as she see Kanon are cheerful like before.

“Thanks..”

…………………………………………………………………………………

-Flashback-

Early in the morning..

Kanon are a bit awake as she heard some noise BUT it’s not too loud that make her want to wake up. So, she just close her eyes ignoring that noise BUT then, she can felt a warm air near her face.

Is Jurina too near?? Kanon taught quietly in her mind as she can heard and felt Jurina breathing.

I’ll go first… Jurina talk as if she whispered to Kanon.

U’re too cute that I want to… a sudden slap sound can be heard by Kanon. Jurina slap weakly her cheek to make her fully awake her own place. She can’t do anything to Kanon yet.

Huh.. a sigh can be heard clearly.

A few second later..

*kiss* Kanon can felt Jurina lips on hers. For e few second she try her best to not exposing herself that she’s awake at that time.

“Matta ne..” Jurina said shortly and then, patted Kanon head weakly before going out. Kanon can heard Jurina going out from her room.

She can’t stay calm anymore. She lay back and stared blankly at the ceiling above herself.

“My heart..calm..calm…” Kanon caressed her chest while saying repeatedly  those word to calm down.

……………………………………………………………………………………

She kiss me… Kanon grin by herself as she think about it. This feeling, it’s the first time she felt it. She’s too happy and excited that she want to scream it out and telling others BUT she can’t as it’s the secret between them.

A few minutes later..

“Ah..Jurina…” Kumi quite surprise as Jurina suddenly appeared there without any notice.

“Ohayou..” Jurina said while wearing a wide smile on her face.

“Ohayou…” Kumi and Kanon replied shortly still shock with Jurina that come suddenly.

“I come to give this…full address n all the info that u need..” Jurina said while give out a piece of paper to Kumi. She glance at kanon that look a bit awkward in her eyes.

Strange..

“Owh..yeah..I forgot that I ask that..” Kumi voice interrupt Jurina taught about Kanon.  Without knowing anything, Jurina just nod as if she heard what Kumi said before.

“…” Kumi quite confuse with Jurina reaction.

“Did u need anything else??” Jurina ask to let herself out from that awkward situation.

“Ah..yeah..did u come today??” Kumi ask while wearing a pair of eyes that full of hope.

“Training..” Jurina said as if she just knew about it. She kept her eyes on Kanon reaction while she’s pretending to think.

“Yeah..our last training..” Kumi nod and stared back at Jurina.

“Oo…the last??” Jurina genuinely doesn’t knew that the training is already at the last for today.

“Yup..I give this weekend as holiday..plus the real battle is on Monday..” Kumi said while wearing a wide smile on her face as she remembered something that she plan and have on this upcoming weekend.

“…” Jurina scratching her head that doesn’t itchy thinking properly if she have any plan after school.

“..Kanon also come…” Kumi said bluntly as Kanon also rarely come to training BUT saying she’s coming for it.

“Owh…then, I’ll come too..” Jurina said straightly without holding back like before as soon as she heard about Kanon coming to the training.

“What’s with that..” Kumi stared at Jurina with questioning look.

“What??” Jurina avoiding Kumi gaze that searching for the hint for her action before.

“Too fast…” Kumi said while looking at Kanon and then look at Jurina back. She can felt something doesn’t seems right.

“What??”  Jurina ask as if there is nothing to be question.

“Huh..nothing..” Kumin shook her head and glancing at those two person near her that act strangely.

“Then..I’m going back to my class..” Jurina said and bow a bit before she walking out from that class.

“K..” Kumi look at Kanon that smiling by herself. Kanon reaction is very obvious.

That smile..hmm..what happen between them…

Are they…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the same time…

-Yuki house-

“Ohayou!!! Y-u-k-i– chan!!” a familiar voice whispered beside Yuki ears. Yuki currently tidy up things in the kitchen.

“AH!! Rena-chan…I taught..” Yuki quite shock that she put her hand on her chest and walk a few step back from the owner of that voice. Rena just grin and giggling as she see Yuki reaction.

“Who??Who?? Is there something that I doesn’t knew??” Rena ask with a playful voice.

“Iie..mou…Rena-chan..how can..” Yuki shook her head and look at Rena with disbelief face as she doesn’t knew that Rena suspecting her.

“Joudan..doudan..” Rena said while patted Yuki’s head after she see Yuki confuse face.

“How u can come in??” Yuki ask as she’s curious about it.

“…Cute and emotionless sister of yours..she give me her key..” Rena answer bluntly with a smile on her face.

“BUT then..” Yuki still remembered that they only have 1 copy of their key.

“She have another..” Rena said shortly.

“Owh…really..” Yuki just nod a few times as she knew Mayuyu always do something beyond her expectation.

“Waa…I’m hungry..any food??” Rena said while acting out that she’s too hungry.

“Hmm..yeah..I just having breakfast with Mayuyu..” Yuki nod weakly as there is leftover food rom their breakfast.

“Mou..Yuki-chan should eat together with me..” Rena pout and wearing a disappointed face after she heard that Yuki already eating.

“BUT..” Yuki doesn’t know how to replied as she see Rena cute pout. She can’t really say ‘NO’ directly to that cute face.

“Second round!! I’m also 2nd round..” Rena showing a peace sign to Yuki as a sign for 2nd round excitedly.

“U too..” Yuki sigh as she really don’t know how to react towards Rena action. It’s too sudden and she rarely see Rena act like that.

“Un..cause we need LOT..LOT n LOT of energy today..” Rena nod a few times while saying it again with playful tone.

“Why?? U’re not going to work??” Yuki think it strange as it’s not a weekend PLUS Rena doesn’t say anything about it before.

“NOPE!! I want to spent my time with Yuki..” Rena shook her head furiously.

“BUT..” Yuki totally in confuse mode.

Rena…

“Waa…Yuki doesn’t love Rena…she doesn’t want to go out with Rena..” Rena whine and mumbling by herself.

“I’m not..” Yuki said bluntly still can’t believe what she see right now.

“SO?? KISS!!” Rena pointing her lips as she said it.

“Mou..Rena…ur acting..” Yuki came forward towards Rena.

“What?? This is just myself..” Rena said innocently.

“…” Yuki look worried.

“U have fever are u??” Yuki said while her hand reach rena forehead to confirming her taught.

“MoU!!!” Rena avoiding Yuki hand and step back just to let out a long sigh.

“Hai..hai…douzo..let’s eat..” Yuki then following the flow that Rena want by giving what Rena want at that time that is food.

“YES!!” Rena excitedly sit and waiting Yuki’s food.

Both eating together…

..while eating…

“So..why today??” Yuki suddenly ask as she’s too curious.

“Hmm..u forgot?? BUT it’s alright..only me remember that kind of things..” Rena said weakly and continue eating.

“What is it??” Yuki stared at Rena while wearing confuse face.

“Hi-mi-tsu..” Rena answered with playful tone.

“Huh..”Yuki let out a small sigh.

“U’re mad and confuse face make me want to tease u more..” Rena said bluntly and ignoring Yuki’s strong gaze.

“Yeah..yeah..whatever..” Yuki said while giving a murderous gaze at Rena.

Rena just happily eating her food and sometimes holding Yuki hands playfully giving a weak squeeze once in a while to Yuki’s hand and grinning by herself.

After finish eating their breakfast.

“Now..hmm..Yuki-chan need to change her clothes..” Rena give a firm look to Yuki that still blurred about everything.

“The occasion??” Yuki raise her eyebrows while she said it.

“Hmm..pretty one…” Rena answered while acting as if she’s thinking deeply.

“Huh..” Yuki let out a small sigh again and then walk towards her room without questioning anything as she knew Rena will kept her in blind and teasing her more.

“Why u’re following me?? I need to change..” Yuki ask as Rena following her closely from behind.

“Hmm..it’s been a while I go to ur room..” Rena wearing a pleading eyes as she say it.

“…”

“N I want to see it…” Rena mumbling by herself.

“See what??” Yuki can heard single words that Rena said.

“U…changing…” Rena said weakly and blushing by herself.

“No way..I will not let u see it..” Yuki’s cheek redden as she think what Rena might think at that time.

“BUT I already see it all..” Rena said bluntly while staring at Yuki’s body.

“Mou…” Yuki walk turn and walk fast toward her room.

-Inside Yuki’s room-

“I go to change..” Yuki walk lazily towards the bathroom. She felt it a MUST as Rena can act different if she see her bare body. It might ruin the whole plan that she doesn’t even know it existence.

“Hai..i’m waiting..” Rena answered with playful tone while her eyes roaming at her surroundings.

After Yuki clearly disappeared from her sight..

“Huh..”  Rena let out a short sigh before looking a certain things in that room.

“Hmm…where is it…” Rena look at the place that might be suitable and fit with that certain things that she want to search.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Flashback…

-Morning..not far from Kashiwagi residence..-

Mayuyu coincidently meet Rena before she’s going to school. They discuss something and Rena get what she want.

“Thanks for the key.. ”Rena said with a smile on her face.

“Iie..BUT one thing…don’t mess up my things or u’re..” Mayuyu said straightly while giving a deathly glared at Rena.

“Huh..I’m not for sure..” rena wave her hand denying whatever the imagination that Mayuyu built in her mind.

“So..ja ne..” Mayuyu said coldly and turn her back.

“Wait..” Rena said as she suddenly remember about what she plan.

“What??” Mayuyu turn to facing Rena again with emotionless face.

“Did u know where she put my present before..” Rena ask straightly as she knew Mayayu doesn’t like to be late to her school.

“Ah..that..dress..” Mayuyu did knew roughly as her older sister treasured it very much.

“…hmm..still in the box..somewhere.. inside her room..I also doesn’t knew where..” Mayuyu pretend she doesn’t knew it’s exact place and said bluntly as it’s easy to find and doesn’t need to give any hint at all to find that present.

“Owh..so..u sure it inside her room right??” Rena asking again for confirmation.

“Yeah..” Mayuyu nod while chewing her favorite chewing gum.

“Thanks a lot Mayuyu..tell me if u want anything..I’ll buy it for u..” Rena said while wearing a smile on her face. She knew exactly what Mayuyu like.

“Really???” Mayuyu turn to  cute Mayuyu that totally different from her cold self. Her eyes sparkling after hearing Rena offer.

“…BUT only once..” Rena added as she doesn’t want Mayuyu put a lot of hope with that one offer.

“Huh..once is OK than nothing..later I tell u..” Mayuyu turn to her real self back as she realize there is no time to waste anymore. She might be late if she continue this conversation.

“Alright..ja ne..” rena wave her hand as she see Mayuyu walk away.

“Ja..” Mayuyu just replied shortly while continue to walk towards school.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Must be here…” Rena found a fine place to put her present. She open it..

Ah..found it

“Rena-chan!!! Don’t touch my things!!” Yuki suddenly shout from bathroom. She felt uneasy as it’s too quiet outside and Rena doesn’t disturb her anymore.

“Huh..that..” Rena quite shock at the sudden warning that Yuki said. The timing is just right.

Did she see me… Rena felt anxious at the thought that Yuki found out what she done

“I’m NOT!!” Rena replied back with a calm voice. She take the dress and pack it properly inside her bag.

-Inside Rena car-

It’s been a while BUT there is only silent and awkward glance between Rena and Yuki.

“Are u gonna quiet all the time..” Yuki break the silence as she can’t stand it anymore.

“No..I’m just waiting my Yuki to talk first…” Rena said calmly.

“Why should I..” Yuki suddenly felt her face and body hot at a sudden ‘attack’ from Rena.

“Cause I miss ur voice..I want to listen it as much as I can..” Rena added while wearing a wide smile as she’s fully meant it.

“I miss it too..” Yuki said weakly while her hand playing with each other.

“Ah..U too..” Rena look at Yuki and grin by herself. She’s glad that Yuki felt the same things like her.

“Mou…Rena..” Yuki hit Rena enough to make Rena knew she need to stop to tease or something will happened.

Rena just accept it and smiling happily at the fact that Yuki is blushing hard because of her at that time. One of Rena’s hand holding Yuki hand while driving.

“Hope u like it..” Rena suddenly let out what she taught and hope.

“What is it??” Yuki ask she curious.

“Today…” Rena replied shortly without really explain anything and left Yuki with lot of question in her mind and heart that full of curiosity

This special day.. Rena bit her lips as she remembered it back. The sweet n bitter memories of that day.

To be continue….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for any mistake n error here n there..

>,<

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:45:45 AM by Ando »
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: Love life [MariHaru] C-11 [updated]
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »
Ah..again...I already update this...just now..huhu..n want to go to sleep now..hihi..have work later..  :P

http://yuriando.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/love-life-mariharu-p-11/

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

n this chapter is focusing on MariHaru...

glad that I done it..

:cathappy: :deco:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPDATED in HERE!!! officially..LOL..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part  11

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the same time…

Outside of Mariko apartment…there is someone that busy walk back n forth in front of Mariko house. She’s kept sending the message and calling someone on her phone BUT there is no response from the other side.

“Ma-ri-ko!! why u doesn’t pick up or answering my call!!!” Haruna lost her temper after trying or a long time to reach out for Mariko BUT the end is all the same. No answer.

“Again…again…” she’s taking a deep breath to calm herself down  and not giving up as she’s already going this far.

“Should I call Rena to ask her whereabout??” Haruna suddenly taught Rena as the right person to call. Thus, she’s searching Rena’s name in her contact no. BUT then she’s suddenly change her mind.

“No..no..Yuki??” Haruna shook her head a few times as she taught it’s wrong to call Rena as she’s Mariko friend and her best friend girlfriend. She doesn’t have any right to call her directly as Mariko is not by her side like before.

While Haruna in confusion, someone actually whispered something while standing by her side.

“Un..I think u should call Rena…” that person said directly as if she’s know everything inside Haruna’s mind at that time.

“Yeah..I think the same too..” Haruna agreeing without even think to turn around and found out about the person that give her that suggestion.

“Of course…she’s my boss after all..” that person said playfully while having a wide smile on her face. She’s grin n giggling by herself while watching Haruna reaction that quite unusual for normal person.

It’s Haruna after all.. that person trying to not laugh as she enjoying the scene that she see currently.

“Un..right..” Haruna start to search rena name in her phone still focusing on it without realize the existence of the person that she’s long for there.

“Waa…u’re too focus…it’s cute..” that person said with an excited voice.

“What?? Are u kidding me..” Haruna become annoyed as she can’t find Rena’s name in her phone.

“I’m not..i’m totally serious..” that person said with a serious tone.

“That’s sounds not at all..go before something terrible happen..” Haruna warn that person and start to walk a few step away from that person BUT that person kept following her.

“What is it??” that person ask as she’s curious. Her face seems that she’s happy with that one warn that Haruna give.

“My girlfriend will kick your ass..” Haruna raise her tone amd her eyes still fixing on the screen of her phone n trying to look at her calling history as she once calling Rena before.

“U..have..girlfriend…are u…” that person pretend to be shock by the act that Haruna just tell her. It’s the reality that she knew doesn’t change at all. She really want to test this out on Haruna.

“Yeah..I am..whatever u think..now..go!!” Haruna try to run away and ignoring that annoying person that disturbing her taught and decision.  She can’t make her decision in peace.

All the things that she think can’t be process at the existence of that unknown person.

“I don’t want..” that person replied shortly and hold haruna left hand thus stop Haruna from walk away from herself.

“U!!!” Haruna turn around and raise her other hand to slap that stranger.

“Ouch!! Watch out!!!” that person shout while grab Haruna other hand that nearly touch her cheek.

“U!! MARIKO!!” Haruna totally taken aback and surprise with Mariko appearance that totally different than her usual self.

What’s with that spec… Haruna start blushing as she taught it’s very attractive on Mariko.

“LOL..Haruna..ur face..too red…like this red apples that I just buy..” Mariko find it adorable and cute. She start to teasing Haruna as Haruna reaction did lift up her energy as she’s currently too tired.

“MARIKO!!” Haruna pout after listening to Mariko. She cup her cheek that redden by time under Mariko gaze.

“Yeah..yeah…u’re SO CUTe!!! MY TYPE!!” Mariko excitedly say it and hug Haruna that she’s longing all this time.

“Huff..Mariko u’re..” Haruna felt embarrassed with Mariko sudden action.

“Yeah..I can hug u tighten than this if u want..” Mariko said with playful tone and hugging her tightly as she miss her so much.

“Mariko..let me go..” Haruna try to push Mariko away BUT Mariko is more strong than her.

“Ah…I guess my Haruna is angry with me..” Mariko loose her hug and gazing intently at Haruna.

“Huh…LET ME GO!!” Haruna avoiding Mariko gaze as she doesn’t want Mariko see her blushing hard and tease her later.

“Alright..as u wish..” Mariko release Haruna from her hug BUT hey eyes still on Haruna as she think it interesting to see Haruna blushing because of her. It’s been a while.

“Huh..” Haruna sigh and try to calm herself. She want to be clear on something with Mariko and want an explanation for everything that entangled in her mind all the time that Mariko avoiding her.

“U look like u’re like it..” Mariko is aware about the sudden change on Haruna expression BUT she kept being playful as she doesn’t want it to be serious n make a small issue become big.

“What??” Haruna glared at her. Mariko just grin by herself.

“Nothing..” Mariko shook her head while opening the door of her apartment using the only key that she had. Haruna just following from behind while stared blankly at Mariko that seems not serious about their matter.

-Inside Mariko apartment-

Mariko put all her stuff at her room and heading back to the living room where Haruna is waiting patiently. She kept quiet and lazily sit there while resting herself a bit.

“Are u gonna kept quiet and not explaining anything??” Haruna start to ask as she can see that Mariko will not saying anything about it.

“What??” mariko stared at Haruna wearing a blank face.

“Everything..” Haruna said as if she whispering to Mariko.

“First…hmm…let me take some bath first..i’m too tired and sleepy..” Mariko stand and look straight at Haruna eyes.

“…Second…can u cut this apples and make some juices..” Mariko said while wearing a smile on her face. She really appreciate it if Haruna can make it for her.

“Hmm..then..” Haruna quite confuse with Mariko action.

“K…” Mariko make an ‘OK’ sign to Haruna and hoping Haruna replied it.

“Ok..” Haruna just nod weakly while watching Mariko back as Mariko walking walk to her room.

After bath and showering…mariko come to kitchen with her still wet hair and a towel on her shoulder. Her eyes did seems like a panda as she’s not sleeping for a few days because of her works. Haruna that see her bare face quite surprised and suddenly felt pity for Mariko.

“Mariko..are u…ok??” Haruna very worried as she asking it.

“Un..totally fine..” Mariko nod weakly while wearing a smile on her face. She seems fine BUT her face absolutely opposite.

“U’re look..” Haruna pointing out her own face while trying to explain the details of what she see on Mariko face.

“Pretty??” Mariko playfully said still with a cheerful expression on her face.

“un..that’s true too..” Haruna nod weakly as she can’t denied that one fact. Mariko is beautiful in every state.

“Haruna..” Mariko calling Haruna as Haruna seems daydreaming for a while.

“Hmm..” Haruna look at Mariko that currently drinks the juice that she made.

“Thanks for this..it.. delicious…” Mariko said while wearing a smile on her face.

“Iie..it’s not really something that u need to thanks me…” Haruna doesn’t think she done well. It just a juice where u can just blend the fruit n have it juice. That’s it. That’s what Haruna taught.

“Really..” Mariko felt satisfied with her answer before as it’s the truth. She’s really thankful that Haruna is by her side right now and making this things for her.

“Hmm..” Haruna kept her silent.

“Why u’re pouting?? Did something make u mad or sad??” Mariko ask as she’s quite unsure about the things that Haruna think that make her felt mess up like this.

“Un..” Haruna look at Mariko still unsure if she can tell all her taught or not.

“What is it??” Mariko ask again.

“U..”

“Me?? I doesn’t make anything..” Mariko make an innocent ace while saying it.

“Hmm..why u’re not taking care of urself??”  Haruna felt guilty cause she’s not taking care Mariko that it end up like this.

“I’m taking care of it..that’s y I’m still alive here..” Mariko said with playful tone.

“Mariko..” Haruna voice sure showing that she’s very worried.

“Yeah2…can u help me dry my hair..” Mariko know that Haruna kept blaming herself for that thus, she give Haruna chance to taking care of her.

“Un..of course..” Haruna excitedly receiving that small task that Mariko give to her. She felt that she’s needed in Mariko life after all.

After a while…

“She’s sleeping..” Haruna just realize about it n turn off the dryer.

“It’s not comfortable like that right..” Haruna carefully changing Mariko position of sleeping n let she sleep on her thighs while she sit still and reading some book.

After 30 minutes…

“Ah…Haruna..” Mariko rub her eyes a few times and realize that she just fall asleep before.

“Mariko..u’re awake??” Haruna look at Mariko that still half asleep.

“Un..” Mariko nod weakly.

“What time..” Mariko ask while yawning.

“It’s already past 2..” Haruna answered shortly after see the wall clock near her.

“Why u doesn’t wake me up..it’s my precious free day..” Mariko frown after knowing how long did she fall asleep.

“hmm..really??” Haruna blankly watch at Mariko that tidy up things and start to moving here and there as if want to prepare something.

“YUP!! A FULL DAY JUST FOR U!!” Mariko shout excitedly while showing 2 tickets of certain movie that she choose just to fit Haruna taste.

MariHaru couple at last have their date…it’s been a full week they doesn’t meet each other.

Evening..about..5p.m…

-At some park-

“So..today…u really have all day free??” Haruna ask as she don’t really believe Mariko that always make her excited at first and let her sad at the end.

“Yeah..I’M FREE!!! N I LOVE IT!!!” Mariko firmly answered it with a grin on her face.

“That..” haruna quite unsure how to react with Mariko excited self. She rarely see it plus there is something that bothering her mind and not been solve yet.

“What…” Mariko look at Haruna seeking for an explanation.

“It’s too much…u’re not gonna tell me anything??” Haruna straightly said what’s on her mind.

“What??” Mariko absolutely know nothing about what Haruna think at that time.

“Ur ‘WORK TRIP’…is it FUN??” Haruna making a sign while saying the ‘work trip’ words.

“Ah..yeah…of course it’s fun..n it’s worn me out..” Mariko bluntly answered it.

“owh..really??” Haruna suddenly felt pity again.

“Yeah…I need to do overtime everyday…” Mariko complaining like a little kid.

“That is that..BUT what’s the reason of not picking up phone or message me??” Haruna changing a topic as she knew she would be soft hearted if Mariko continue to answering her like that.

“That’s..just..hmm..” Mariko trying to thinking a very good reason as she can’t say she doesn’t bring along her phone while working at hospital.

“…do u playing around behind my back??” Haruna felt more suspicious when Mariko not answering her question.

“I’m not..” Mariko shook her head weakly still thinking a good reason for it.

“Then…” Haruna glared at Mariko. The good atmosphere before is disappearing by time with Haruna doubt towards Mariko.

“I’m just totally busy…” Mariko try to break out the awkwardness that built between them.

Suddenly…

~ringtone sound~ Mariko phone~

“Pick it up..” Haruna said with annoyed voice.

“Ah..yeah…” Mariko look at her phone n immediately pick it up when she see it’s Jurina that call her.

“Moshi moshi..Mariko desu..” Mariko calmly answered in front of Haruna to make it less suspicious.

“Mariko-san!! Non-chan…Non-chan..she..” Jurina voice is trembling and full of worried while saying it. Mariko start to felt anxious.

“Where are u??” Mariko ask calmly.

“I’m on my way to her home…” Jurina said shortly. She’s on her way to Kanon house with her company car.

“WAIT!!” Mariko sudden shout did surprise Haruna that watch intently on her.

“What??” Jurina ask as she doesn’t know the reason why she need to wait for it. It’s an emergency and Kanon ask her to go there, to her home.

Is Rena home… Mariko taught desperately in her mind. she want to kept her promise with Kanon till the end.

“Ma..riko-chan..” a small and weak voice can be heard from Jurina side. Jurina actually pass the phone to Kanon.  As soon as Mariko heard that voice, she stand and walk away from Haruna leaving Haruna clueless alone.

“Un..Are u OK??” Mariko ask in panic BUT calm as possible as Haruna still can see her.

“NO…plz come to my house..” Kanon said weakly.

“Rena-chan??” Mariko find it strange to go straight to Kanon house.

“She’s with Yuki-chan..” Kanon said calmly. She’s positive that her older sister will spent a night at Yuki house or somewhere else.

“Owh..hmm..alright…” Mariko nod weakly. Her heart and mind are totally have an opposite taught. One think that she should tell Rena and the other one is differ.

“I’ll come..be strong Non-chan..” Mariko said firmly. She walking in rush towards Haruna.

“I need to go..” Mariko said shortly without trying to explain a thing about it.

“BUT u said u free all day today..” Haruna raise her eyebrows as she find it strange Mariko act like this.

“Sorry..later I call u k..” Mariko tidy up her things and again leaving Haruna alone.

Mari-chan.. Haruna felt something very serious come up as Mariko act seriously different than her usual self. The side of her that she never see before. The panic and anxious Mariko.

To be continue…
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:51:07 AM by Ando »
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Love life [JuriNon n etc] C-12 [updated]
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
My latest update...hihi..it just yesterday I updated this in my blog n share it..LOL..I guess I have mood to share it here.. :P XD

Anyway...if u want fast update...u can follow my blog or my fanpage..=,="..yeah..I have one.. :cathappy:

Glad that I finish this chapter properly..

:deco: :cathappy: :cathappy: :deco:

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Part  12

Meanwhile..at the same time..

At school…

At the time after Kanon already leave with Jurina…Yuria come back to the store where Kumi currently tidy up the apparatus that she used for high jump.

“Ano…” yuria anxiously greet from far.

“Hmm..yuria..why u’re here?? I taught that u’re already going back home..” kumi felt quite happy to see yuria there.

“I am..but..” yuria felt reluctant to tell the real reason why she’s there.

“But what??” Kumi blankly stared Yuria as she can’t think of any reason.

“Hmm..”

“Anything wrong..u look..” Kumi suddenly felt a bit anxious when looking at Yuria expression that doesn’t seems like usual. Yuria look confused and frightened about something.

“Non-chan…”

“What about her??” Kumi look at Yuria intently waiting for her answer.

“She’s look very sick..” Yuria say weakly. There is something that bothering her other than Kanon matter. It’s her feeling.

“Hmm..before she’s not..” Kumi did remember that Kanon quite energetic before.

“Just now…Jurina help her going into her car and go somewhere..” Yuria added. She felt a sudden sadness creep inside her heart n mind as she see Kuumin reaction that change because of that one news.

“Are u sure it’s Kanon?? I positive that she doesn’t sick anywhere at all..”

“I’m VERY SURE..” Yuria said firmly as she sure about it. At the same time, she want to make sure her real feeling about those things disturbing Kuumin.

“Wait..” Kuumin suddenly remember about her past when she still a kid.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Flashback..

“Mom..where is Non-chan?? I want to play with her!!” Kumi complaining as she’s waiting quite long at her home. Kanon already promise to come playing there at the certain time BUT she’s not there.

“Non-chan already gone somewhere far..” Kumi mom reluctantly say after thinking for a while.

“FAR??” Kuumin look at her mom wearing a very confusing expression.

“Yeah..yeah..her father working somewhere far from here and she need to follow too..”

“Hmm..so where is Non-chan??”

“She’s following her father…”

“Why her father bring her too…” Kumi stared at the floor sadly.

“…I WANT TO PLAY WITH NON-CHAN!!!” she suddenly shout out loud. She really want to met Kanon. She want to play with Kanon. Kanon already promise her.

“Kuumin…Non-chan…hmm…she might not come back…”Kumi mom patted kumi’s head n hug her lightly.

“WHY!!! She promise me that she want to play with me today!! She said we gonna play together..whenever I like it!!..” Kumi felt unsatisfied with all the reasoning that her mom’s give.

“She can’t decide it.. Kuumin..” her mom added as she look at Kumi while wearing a pair of teary eyes.

“BUT..” Kumi felt hopeless by time.

“Non-chan..huh..Kuumin..just pray that she become better by time..” her mom let out a small sigh and caress kumi face while saying those words.

“Non-chan can be better when she’s with me..” Kumi said weakly.

“Kuumin..”

“U LIE!! I’LL GO MET HER NOW!!” Kumi rejecting her mom’s hug and run away towards Kanon house that not far from her.

“Kuumin!!” her mom call while crying. She felt sad that she can’t tell the truth about Kanon to Kumi. Kumi might not understand a things even when she explain it.

-In front of Matsui house-

Rena nee-chan.. Kumi excitedly run towards Rena that seems standing in front of the house without moving even an inch.

“Rena nee-chan!!” Kumi call and hug Rena .

“Ah..kuumin..” Rena wipe her remaining tears. It seems that she can’t cry anymore. She look at kumi with a smile on her face. An awkward smile.

“Nee…Rena-chan..where is non-chan?? Is she inside??” Kumi pointing at the door wanting to go in and met Kanon as fast as she can.

“She..she..” Rena lost her own words to explain things to a little friend of Kanon. She felt more guilty as she look at Kumi.

“Hmm..is she waiting me at the usual place??” Kumi ask again as she doesn’t receive any reply from Rena.

“…” Rena kept looking at Kumi without uttering any words.

“Then…is she going out without telling u too??” Kumi caress Rena face as she said it.

“Hmm..kuumin..” Rena pat kumi head.

“Rena-chan..tell me..tell me…”

“She’s not here..let me send u back home..” Rena said weakly.

“Hmm..but I want to play with non-chan!!”

“She’s not here..let’s go..” Rena held kumi hand.

“…” Kumi still standing at that one place n not move.

“I’ll buy ur fav ice cream later..” Rena said while wearing a wide smile.

“YEAH!! Ice cream!!!” Kumi shout happily as she got to eat her favorite ice cream. She’s forget about Kanon n following Rena excitedly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Back to present..

“At that time..” Kumi suddenly felt uneasy after she taught about it.

“What time??” Yuria asking as she curious.

“Naah…nothing..just forget it..” Kumi said while waving her hands and continue to do what she done before.

“Kuumin..u doesn’t look good..” Yuria quite worried after watching Kumi reaction.

“Un..have some headache..” Kumi said bluntly while tidying up things there.

“Hmm..rest..let me finish this..” Yuria held Kumi hand and pull her to the side. She continuing  what Kumi done. Her mind also confused as she doesn’t why she doing this.

“Ah..arigatou…” Kumi said while smiling awkwardly.

“Un..” Yuria heart felt uneasy as she can feel there is something bad gonna  happen soon.

-Inside the car-

“It progress too fast…” Mariko blaming herself for not realize about Kanon situation earlier.

Hope I’m not late..maybe…not..

Rena..she’s… Mariko bit her lips while thinking about Rena. She’s currently super duper worried about this 2 siblings.

“Hmm..Haruna..” She’s looking at her phone thinking about Haruna. How she gonna explain this thing to her later is what troubled some part of her mind.

Focus2..

~At the same time~

At the restaurant where Haruna is alone. Haruna stared blankly at Mariko seat while thinking something that can make sense to her current confusing mind.

After a while, as she already start yawning and tired because she can’t search the answer for her own question, she realized there is a small note book on the floor. It can’t be seen easily by someone if they’re not carefully looking at it.

“Ah..it’s ..Mariko’s..” Haruna take that small note book. The first thing that come to her mind is it might be important to Mariko thus she’s calling Mariko.

“Hmm..she’s not picking up her phone..again..” Haruna let out a small sigh while looking at that one small note book. There is something about that book that attracting her and make her curious BUT she also doesn’t knew the reason.

“Huh…can I..” Haruna felt reluctant to open that one book as it might be something privacy to Mariko.

She’s mad at me if I read without her permission..is she??

Ah..she will not know if I’m not telling her anything..

This is her punishment.. Haruna nod a few times while sit comfortably and put that one book in front of her.

My right..I have right.. Haruna take a deep breath and slowly open it.

“Ah..this..” Haruna felt shock and surprise as she look at the 1st page and the content of the other page. She read it thoroughly to grasp every little things about it.

It make her felt sad and in confusion as she read about it.

-Matsui House-

~Kanon’s room~

“Kanon-san…” Jurina absolutely can’t hide her worried. Her expressions show it all.

“dai..joubu…jurina-san..i’m..O..Ok..” Kanon smile a bit while showing an ‘OK’ sign.

“Hmm..u..”

“Can.. u stay with me..hmm..till..Mari-chan come..” Kanon said weakly trying to talk in between her short breath.

“OF COURSE!!” Jurina nod furiously while holding Kanon’s hand tightly.

“Thanks..”

“I stay together with u..till u’re fine..” Jurina caress Kanon hair while looking at her intently.

“Un..” Kanon nod a bit and close her eyes. She’s trying to breathing normally and take her time to be as normal and usual as she can again. Resting is the only thing that she can do for now.

“Kanon-san…”

Mariko-san..what should I do??

Jurina POV

She’s look fine before..

Why?? Why??

Hmm..huh..it’s hurt..

Here…watching u..non-chan..

It’s pain..so pain..

Non-chan…

-Inside the car where Rena and Yuki’s alone-

Rena currently driving while Yuki sitting at her side watching her intently.

“Rena..”

Yuki POV

There..again..she’s being alone in her own world again..zoning off like that..

Is today the bad day o an important day like she say??

I’ve become more n more curious..

BUT then..why her expression like that..

I can feel the sadness..

The pain…

Rena..

To be continue…
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Re: Love life [JuriNon n etc] C-12 [updated]
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 01:09:45 PM »
Eto....my Sunbyung couple?  :wriggly:

Have you make the story?  :cool2:

I'm still waiting patiently~  :on gay:

PS: Inform to me if you already done it~  :P

LOL...why at here??? =,="

Just wait lo..ruka..haha... :lol: :P XD
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Love life [RenaYuki, YuiMayu, JuriNon n etc] C-13 [updated]
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2014, 09:29:57 AM »
 :welcome

:cow: :jphip:

Ahhhhhh...hahahaha...yeah~ yeah~ it's been a while not update it here...not a while...LONG time already...so..yup~ I will update till the latest one...when I not lazy..
 :yossi: :otomerika:

Alright..let me update chapter 13 first..  :nervous

U can find all ma new fanfic at ma tumblr n wordpress...dun really have one though..only little~  XD :P2

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 13

“We arrived..” Rena said as they are arrived to their destination.

Yuki quite startled as she heard Rena voice as she’s too immerse and deep in taught while looking deep at Rena expression trying to read her taught BUT she can’t after all. All this time, Rena always kept everything to herself.

“Un..”

“Come out my princess..” Rena said after opening the door for Yuki. She give out one o her hand to Yuki while her other hands holding a certain bag.

“Ah..yeah..Rena-chan..”

“Hmm..would u like to change ur cloth before we’re going in??”

“Rena-chan!! Am I too..huh..that u think I’m..”

“NOPE!! Not at all my princess..it just..this place..have their own protocol..”

“Seriously?? How about u??”

“Me?? I’m changing too..”

“Owh..really..then..I guess it’s ok..BUT..”

“Hmm..don’t worry my princess..I bring a dress that U LOVE..”

“A dress that I LOVE??”

“Yeah..let me escort u to change..”

“Together??”

“Can’t??”

“Ah..hmm..no…of..of course..can..”

In dressing room..

Yuki look intently at the dress that Rena just give her before. She’s quite confuse how it actually end up in Rena hands.

Ah..it’s the present that she give last time..how did she..

Did she.. Yuki glancing at her back just to found a beautiful figure currently trying her outfit.

She’s…Rena…

“Hmm..Yuki…” Rena reluctantly calling her lover name.

“Yeah..yeah..” Yuki quite surprise at the sudden call from her back.

“U’re done??” Rena ask while wearing her coat.

“No..nope..i’m not..don’t turn around..” Yuki stuttered as she only halfway from done even it’s been quite a while they were there.

“U’re stuttered as if u’ve been caught Yuki..” Rena said with a playful tone.

“No..no..I’m just in hurry n rush here..” Yuki trying her best to hide what she done before.

“BUT..”

“What??” Yuki turn to look at Rena.

“I can see u..” Rena grin by herself as she see the reflection of Yuki from the mirror in front of her.

“Huh..u’re what??” Yuki still can’t figure out what Rena mean until…

“RENA!!! U SEE ME ALL THIS TIME!!” Yuki found herself on the mirror that Rena face all the time.

“Yeah…ALL this time..” Rena chuckle and grin by herself as she felt amused to see Yuki over reaction.

“HUH..” Yuki let out a small sigh while cupping her redden cheek.

“U’re blushing like crazy now..” Rena said while looking intently at Yuki and smiling widely towards her.

“DON’T LOOK AT ME!! GET OUT!!” Yuki shout while pointing out the exit of the dressing room.

“Yeah..yeah..” Rena that already finish changing step out while wearing a naughty smile on her face that make Yuki still blushing crazily.

-outside of dressing room-

Rena kept sighing before practicing what she taught n plan BUT her mind can’t focus as much as usual. It’s really disturbing n make herself uneasy.

“What’s this feeling..”

“Huh..”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Rena POV

After all..this is D-Day right.. *sigh*

Non-chan..I glad u’re alive..

BUT..

It’s…it’s my fault..

That u can’t do everything that u like..

I..

I am the one that destroy ur future..

Hmm..

Is she ok..

I..huh..this feeling..it’s like that VERY SAME DAY..”

It’s the same date after all..I roughly survive n go through that day n d day afterwards..

Still..till..today..

Non-chan..

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Rena-chan..” Yuki calling Rena a few times while waving her hands in front of Rena.

“Ah..Yuki..u’re done..” Rena a bit startled but acting calm as her usual self.

She’s…beautiful.. Rena felt her heartbeat fast at the sight of Yuki.

“Un..” Yuki nod weakly. She felt worried after seeing Rena expression a while ago.

Rena-chan..u look..

“Let’s go my lovely princess..” Rena held Yuki hand gently and smile warmly at Yuki as she say those words.

“Un..” Yuki nod weakly as a sign that she’s agree.

Both going to the restaurant, holding each other hand n walk side by side..

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the same time..

~Matsui residence~

“Jurina!!” Mariko coming in with worried written all over her face.

“AH..Mariko..”

“Where’s Non-chan??” Mariko ask nervously.

“upstairs..at her room..” Jurina lead Mariko to Kanon room.

-Kanon’s room-

“NON-CHAN!!” Mariko held Kanon’s hand tightly.

“Mari-chan..u’re so loud..” Kanon quite surprise BUT it doesn’t really show on her face as she’s too tired.

“Huh..glad that u look..a bit ok..” Mariko quite relieve to see Kanon that look better than she thought.

No..she’s not.. Jurina denied it strongly inside her mind.

“Un..thanks to the tips that u give me..” Kanon said weekly while squeezing a bit Mariko hands.

“Huh..are u sure that u doesn’t want to eat it??” Mariko sigh as she knew Kanon current situation just by the squeeze that Kanon give.

“Yeah..tomorrow is important day..” Kanon said while smiling.

“Hmm..” Mariko nod weakly and turn to look at Jurina while giving some signal that they need to talk privately.

“Non-chan..let me go downstairs n cook something with Jurina..” Mariko said and stand. She glance at Jurina before look back at Kanon.

“..can I??”  Mariko ask as if she want a permission from Kanon to take Jurina for a while.

“Un..” Kanon nod weakly. She knew Mariko currently teasing her.

“Rest n sleep first..” Mariko pat Kanon head before heading outside.

“Un..I know..” Kanon said weakly and try to smile BUT she can’t because of the pain that she felt.

“Huh..yeah2..let’s go Jurina..”

“Ah..O..Ok..” Jurina felt reluctant to leave as Kanon doesn’t look fine in her eyes.

-At the kitchen-

“Mariko-san..” Jurina try to tell the things that bothering her mind to Mariko.

Should I tell her..

“Hmm..what is it Jurina-san??” Mariko that busy cutting some vegetable turns to look at Jurina.

“Non-chan..is she…”

“Is she what Jurina??”

“Is she gonna be OK??” Jurina look intently at Mariko while wearing a pair of eyes that full of hope.

“Hmm..why u’re asking like that??” Mariko avoiding Jurina gaze and continue what she done. She can’t tell in detail about it.

“She..she’s not like what u see now..she’s ABSOLUTELY very worse before..that what I see..” Jurina try to explain what she see while she’s together with Kanon.

“Jurina..” Mariko hold Jurina.

“….”

“Please..support her till the end..” Mariko said weakly before patting Jurina head.

“hmm..n then..mariko-san..” something suddenly cross her minds. It’s a conversation between Kanon n Mariko before.

“Yeah..”

“What do u mean about not eating something..” Jurina ask while wearing a very confuse look.

“..is there a need to eat ‘this’ something?? Is she ill??” Jurina demanding the answer from Mariko that seems doesn’t bothered about it with her unchanged expression.

“I can’t tell u..” Mariko bluntly said.

“BUT..”

“It’s the private things..u should ask her directly if u want to know..” Mariko said straightly to the point. She want Jurina realize her own feeling and at the same time figure out about Kanon feeling too.

-silently cooking –

-After a while-

Jurina bring the simple meal that been prepared mainly by Mariko to Kanon’s room.

“Kanon-san..”

“Un..”

“I already bring the food for u..”

“Hmm..ok..”

“…n Jurina-san..can I call u Jurina..”

“yeah..”

“…can u call me Non-chan..like my sis n others call me..”

“O..of course…”

Kanon eat quite little. Only after 3 teaspoon of it, she already stop eating. Jurina look a bit uneasy as she seeing Kanon been very reluctant to eat. It’s as if she’s pushing herself to eat.

“U’re done?”

“Un..I want to sleep..”

“Ah..k..sleep..I’ll be here by ur side if u need me..”

“Un..”

…………………………………………………………..

-At a certain bookstore near Kashiwagi resident-

Mayuyu currently searching for the things that she want Rena buy for her n she also buy the things that already in her waiting list for a while.

“Mayuyu!!” a familiar voice can be heard not far from her standing place.

“Ah..u..” Mayuyu glancing a bit n then, keep reading the manga that she just choose randomly.

“Huh..that’s so cold u know..” Yui said sadly.

“What are u doing here?? Stalking??” Mayuyu ask without a second thought.

Why she’s here..everywhere that I go.. Mayuyu shouting out loud inside her mind. She really felt that she’s under Yui’s gaze nowadays.

“LOL..I’m not!! It just coincidence FOR SURE..” Yui tell the truth. It a coincidence. No more than that.

“yeah..right..” Mayuyu sigh and just nod weakly as she doesn’t want to fight over this small matter.

She also know my fav..Mayuyu felt her heart beat fast than usual as she think everything that Yui done for her before.

“Why u’re here?? Not going back..it’s already late..” Yui ask as she’s concern about Mayuyu safety.

“Why u care?? I’m an adult here..” Mayuyu said coldly.

“LOL..adult?? yeah..I guess..by seeing u reading those stuff..” Yui said jokingly.

“Don’t look down on them..” Mayuyu glared at Yui.

“I’m not..”Yui shook her head furiously. She’s doesn’t meant it at all.

Why I say that..Yui knock her head with her hands a few times before she realize Mayuyu try to walk away from her.

“Wait..why u always avoiding me!! did I done something that make u despise me so much??” Yui said while grab Mayuyu hands.

“No..i just dun like to see u..” Mayuyu said bluntly while glaring at Yui.

She really getting on my nerves everytime..surely my rival.. Mayuyu try to release her hands from Yui’s grip.

“Dun like?? But u blushing..I taught that u like me..” Yui said what she thought all the time. She’s enjoying Mayuyu reaction every time she tease her.

“Just cast that away..as if I will like u..” Mayuyu said as if she’s annoyed with Yui feeling.

huh…I dun want to think it like that..it’s really unreasonable.. Mayuyu try to assure herself.

“I can prove it right?? Everything can be prove mayu-san..” Yui said while walking towards a certain corner. Her hands still holding tight Mayuyu wrist.

“Wait..let me go..”

“I will now prove that I’m right n u’re wrong..” Yui said while intently look at Mayuyu eyes. They were alone at the corner where no one rarely come.

“Owh..really..prove it then..” Mayuyu confidently said while a smirk can be seen clearly on her face. She knew that she will not approved it by all means. All the way that Yui gonna use.

But suddenly..YUI…

*Kiss*

“U quite strong mayu-san..but I’m more strong than u..” Yui said when Mayuyu struggling to release herself from Yui.

“Leave me alone…” Mayuyu said weakly. Yui felt guilty and release Mayuyu from herself.

Did I made a wrong things??

She sure hate me now..Yui let out a long sigh as she look Mayuyu disappeared from her sight.

………………………………………………………………………………………

-At the restaurant-

Haruna look very worried n anxious after finish reading all the content of Mariko small notebook..she blankly look at her handphone n sometimes staring at Mariko pic that she have at the cast of her handphone.

Should at least let her know something..Yuki.. Haruna thought quietly.

“Yosh…”

Haruna typing quite fast after thinking for a while n push a send button properly after done it. she take a deep breath and trying to think a way to confront with Mariko about that things.

Suddenly…her phone vibrate and the ringing tone playing for a few second.

“Ah..Ma..Mariko!!” Haruna quite surprise as she doesn’t expect a call from Mariko at all.

“Haruna..why so surprise?? Did u currently flirt there??” Mariko said with playful tone.

“No..Not at all..” Haruna furiously denied it.

“U’re so sexy today..should give u my coat bfr..” Mariko said as if she regretting her action before.

“I’m not at all..”

“….Mariko..” Haruna trying to find a right words to ask Mariko about everything that she just figure out.

-silent-

“Ano..can u help me with one thing..” Mariko reluctantly say what she want to say.

“Yeah..o..of course..” Haruna can also felt the tense atmosphere that appeared in their conversation that make things awkward for them.

“Come to Rena house now..I explain everything on ur way here..just..come here immediately..” Mariko said after thinking or a while. She know that it’s about time she tell Haruna.

“O..ok..”Haruna just following what Mariko say without questioning anything. She knew it must be an important things n it’s related to the thing s that she just figure out.

………………………………………………………………………….

-At the restaurant where Rena and Yuki have their special date-

“Haruna??” Yuki look at her phone that showing a message just been received.

Yuki-chan..is today is a special day?? Please take care of Rena more..

“What’s this?? How did she knew today IS a special day while I doesn’t know anything about it..” Yuki frowned at the fact that she’s the only one that doesn’t know what day is today BUT a sudden uneasiness creep into her mind

“Rena..care more about her..what..” Yuki look at rena that apparently busy preparing something

“She look fine..ah..not fine at that time..for sure..” Yuki did remember Rena expression inside the car n outside the

“What is today..”

To be continue…
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:46:52 AM by Ando »
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Love life [RenaYuki, Mariharu, YuiMayu, JuriNon] C-14 [updated]
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 04:57:19 PM »
LOL...long time not read this again...huhuhu...n I realized that there are lot of typing error n mistakes here n there...from the past chapter till now..

I absolutely...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: when i read it.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Naaahhh..hope u can ignore it... >,> ...i'm lazy when it comes to editing..   :nervous  :nervous

HOPE U ENJOY THIS~

:cathappy: :cathappy:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Chapter 14

“My princess..” Rena said after tap Yuki shoulder weakly before sit in front of Yuki while wearing a worried face.

“Ah..Rena..”

“U look..worried..something happened??” Rena ask reluctantly while her eyes kept glancing at certain place without Yuki know it.

“Iie..nothing Rena..so..what..” Yuki shook her head weakly and stared at Rena to ask the things that bothering her.

Suddenly…

The restaurant become dark as if it having a blackout BUT after a few second…the light at the top of Yuki n Rena is 'ON'..everyone attention is on them…

“My princess…would u accept me..love me…n be with me till the end “…..Rena said while reach out Yuki hand and hold it tightly.

“I..I do..Rena..” Yuki that still surprise just nodded n answer it from the bottom of her heart. Rena grin by herself n take out a ring from her pocket n put it on Yuki finger.

I guess there’s nothing to worried.. Yuki felt reassured and just assuming that everything that Rena show before is because of this one event. For now, she just think it like that as the only thing that she think right now is the sweet RENA in front of her.

“How about me my princess?? U don’t want to ask me??” Rena suddenly ask as Yuki just staring at her face.

“I want Rena..”

“I will..n forever will love u my Yuki..” Rena cut Yuki words before kissing her.

……………………………………………………………………………..

After a few hours…

Matsui Residence..

Jurina suddenly awake from her short nap beside Kanon bed. She felt very surprise as she can’t see anyone o felt any presence of someone in that house because it too quiet.

“Wait..am I dreaming??” Jurina slap her cheek quite hard that she scream in pain afterwards.

OUCH!!! ITTAI!!

“So..i’m not..huh..” Jurina let out a sigh before start to move around.

Where is Non-chan..

Jurina roaming around and then going downstairs to see if Kanon or maybe Mariko around.

After a while, she check her handphone to see if there is any message from Mariko n her eyes caught a few message from Mariko.

………………………………………………………………………………..

Non-chan..she’s critical…I’ll take her to the hospital..

………………………………………………………………………………

“She..she's what??”  Jurina bit her lips hard and move to the next message in her inbox.

……………………………………………………………………………..

Jurina..Non-chan…she…she’s gone…

…………………………………………………………………………….

“Wait..this…this is a lie right?? Right??” Jurina can felt a cold sweat start to flow from her forehead down to her neck. She wipe it with her now trembling hand. This is the first time she felt lost n nervous in her whole life. Jurina try to call Mariko. Her hands searching Mariko number and dial it BUT..

“Why she doesn’t pick up…”  Jurina mumbling by herself as there are no answer yet from the other line.  After a few second…there is someone that pick it up BUT only a silence can be heard from the other side.

“Mariko-san..” Jurina said weakly with her ‘calm’ voice.

“J..jurina..” Mariko voice seems full of sadness.

“Mariko-san?? Where’s Kanon?? I can’t find her??” Jurina ask nervously and pretending that she doesn’t know a thing about Kanon and the existence of Mariko message before.

“She’s..she’s here with me..” Mariko take a deep breath before answering it.

“Huh..thank god..” Jurina let out a sigh of relieve when she heard that one news assuming that Kanon still alive.

“Jurina..do u read my message..” Mariko ask hesitantly.

“Hmm..what message..” Jurina said reluctantly as she still trying to erase that message from her head. She really don’t want to believe it.

“I guess u read it..”

“Nope..not read anything..” Jurina shook her head and persistently denied it.

“Jurina..it’s true..” Mariko said weakly from the other line. Jurina tears can’t be hold anymore. Her heart broken into pieces. She hang up the phone as soon as Mariko tell her directly.

The only things that she can do at that time only…

*crying out loud* while shouting out ‘Non-chan’ in between her sob.

After a few minute…

-Outside Matsui residence-

Rena just come back n holding a few of bag that contain a lot of food for her little sis, kanon. She knew Kanon gonna ask for it everytime she’s going out for dinner with her love, Yuki.

“Late dinner…” Rena let out a small laugh before lock her car from far. She’s want to search for the home key inside her bag to open the main door while her but..

Ah..not lock?? Is Non-chan forget to lock it..hmm..

“Non-chan!! I’m home!!” Rena shout n coming in. She tidy up her shoes n walking towards the kitchen to put the food that she buy before searching her little sister, kanon.

Why so dark n very quiet.. Rena felt uneasy.

Rena reluctantly open all the light before heading straight towards Kanon room.

“Non-chan..”

“Ah..Jurina?? why..here..n where is Non-chan?” Rena quite surprise to see Jurina there instead of her little sis.

“…” Jurina silently cry and doesn’t bother to  answer Rena. She afraid to confront Rena gaze on her that seeking for a certain answer.

“Why..u..crying??” Rena ask again as Jurina kept her silent.

Non-chan.. Rena run towards her room, towards downstairs again…searching Kanon at every corner of the house..non-stop without having another thought. She’s never allowed another thought to come into her mind in the 1st place.

Rena check her phone that she’s turn off before. After turn it on, she receive a LOT of voice mail n message from Mariko.

…………………………

-voice mail-

Rena..i’m sorry…BUT I guess I can’t keep it a secret now…please come to my hospital if u got this message…I’ll tell u everything from A-Z..

Rena..answer ur phone!!

It’s important!!! Call me now!!

I’m at hospital..just let me know that u gonna come or not…

Non-chan… she need u…

Rena..Non-chan…she’s..hmm…please…come to hospital if u get this message..

………………

“She’s what??” Rena can’t avoid thinking something bad happen while she’s gone.

Why..why jurina crying…

Non-chan.. Rena put her hand on her chest. She can felt her heart pain because of this unknown things that she doesn’t know. The bad thought kept playing inside her mind BUT she try hard to not think it. She take her car key n out towards Mariko hospital.

Why Mariko.. Rena let out a long sigh before  accelerate her car as she find it more annoying to not getting any answer that can make her felt better for now.

BUT then…

*BOOOMMM*

Rena car have been crush by a lorry that coming from her right. That collision…

Meanwhile…

At Kashiwagi residence…

“Haruna…hmm..” Yuki sit in denial as there is no hint about this special day. She can’t see any difference from the other day. The only things that caught her attention is how Rena react today. It seems Rena hide something important from her.

“What happened on this day in this past few years…” Yuki questioning herself. The curiosity make her suffocating. She can’t stand it.

“Rena just…hmm…have a business trip…” Yuki unconsciously said it. She stared blankly at her hand and then walk to her room to find a certain diary that she kept specially for her relationship with Rena.

Business trip.. Yuki frown as she can’t find any special things about it. Only a few pic that Rena mail her at that that time.

It seems…odd…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the same time…

-Hospital-

Dr. Shinoda Mariko room…

Haruna very surprise when she got a call on her way to Matsui residence. Mariko tell her to go directly to a certain hospital with her voice seems very panic. It freak her out.

Now..

“Ma..Mariko..u..” Haruna pointing Mariko from top to toe while wearing disbelief face.

“Hmm..sit down..” Mariko held Haruna hand and take her to the nearest chair there.

“BUT..”

“LOL..calm down..Ha.ru.na-chan..” Mariko let her sit down first.

“WHY U??” Haruna pointing out Mariko outfit.

“I’m a doctor..here..” Mariko grin by herself. She felt amuse to see Haruna reaction.

She..she is a doctor.. Haruna look at Mariko without blinking her eyes.

“I thought that u know when u find my note..there are medical terms there..lol..” Mariko let out a small laugh.

“..ah..i’m sure that u curious about that special day too right..” Mariko said bluntly.

“How did u know??” Haruna thought that Mariko doesn’t know and forget about that small note book.

“I intentionally leave it before..that small notebook..” Mariko smile awkwardly before look intently at Haruna.

“…alrite..” she take a deep breath before starting the story of D-DAY.

Flashback…        

~D-DAY~

Rena and Yuki is on their way to the double date that they plan beforehand BUT suddenly Rena remember that she forgot to bring one of the most important thing for that date.

“Yuki..” Rena call weakly and..

*kiss*

“U..” Yuki glared at Rena. They are in public yet Rena kiss her PLUS they just start dating.

“I love u yuki..” Rena said while smiling widely. Her cheek redden by times. She's too excited that she got to kiss Yuki. Wait...it's her first kiss..n also Yuki's first kiss..

“Mou..Rena..” Yuki also blushing as she find Rena very charming at that time.

“Gomen..but I left something at home..so…” Rena suddenly bow a bit before state her reasoning.

“Is it important?? I don’t want to be alone in between Mariko and Haruna…” Yuki questioning Rena action that seems too sudden.

“Yeah..very important…” Rena make a serious face.

“Huh..”

“Please…please…” Rena make a cute face while pleading for Yuki permission.

“Alright..BUT..promise me that u come as fast as u can..” Yuki said strictly while wearing a serious face.

“Hai..hai..i promise..”  Rena pat Yuki head before running back to her own house.

~Matsui residence~

“YOSH!! GANBARE!!” Rena found what she left before. Her heartbeat fast while imagining the happiness that she gonna gain later bcause of this one gift that she will give to Yuki.

“Nee-chan…nee-chan..” a very small n cute voice calling Rena while grab Rena clothes.

“Non-chan??” Rena blankly look at Kanon. Kanon always play outside at that time. So, she;s quite surprise that her little sis still there.

“Happy birthday!!” Kanon shout excitedly and hug Rena.

“Arigatou…non-chan..but my birthday not today…” Rena pat Kanon head n tell that one truth to her little sis that seems confuse about her birthday.

“Hmm..”

“LOL…yeah..yeah…thanks for ur wish..” Rena just give up n play along with Kanon.

“Ne…nee-chan…”

“..what is this??” Kanon pointing at the thing that Rena hold.

“It’s a secret…not gonna tell u..” Rena wink n caress her little sis face while grin by herself.

“Non-chan…I go first..” Rena look at the wall clock. It seems that she already late for the occasion.

“Nee-chan…” Kanon look at Rena with disappointed face. She want to spent more time with Rena as Rena rarely come back cause she’s live at a hostel.

“Ah..if u going out to play…dun forget to lock the door..” Rena said before walk out.

“Un..” Kanon nod furiously as if she know what to do.

“Matta ne..” Rena wave her hand and walk

She’s gonna love this…

Kanon POV

“AH!!”

I forgot to give her..this gift..

“Nee-chan!!”

Kanon start to run after her older sister as Rena seems in hurry to the other place n already leaving her for quite a long distance. Suddenly, while she running…

*BOOOMMM*

“Eh..what’s that sound” Rena look at her back after hearing that loud sound and startled at the scene that she currently see. A concentrated red blood flowing non-stop from the front of a big lorry. While more n more people are panic n surrounding that scene, Rena can’t move even a step and her body froze at that one place. One thing caught her attention. It’s a plastic bag.. not far from that place.

Her step seems heavy as she walk towards that one thing. She kneeled down n take it. The tears running fast down to  her cheek as soon as she confirm what she just held.

Nee-chan…I LOVE U!! written on the piece of paper on the small box that prettily wrapped.

It’s not..not..right…Rena open that small box just to see her name  graven on the small heart of a necklace together with Kanon nickname.

Rena*heart* Kanon

It too expensive for her to buy this thing.

No way..there is no way it’s her right?? Rena turn to look at the crowd but she can’t see anything as the crowd become a wall for her to look at the victim there.

Suddenly…there is a message come right at that moment…

Rena..ur little sis ask me to buy some necklace before for ur birthday..did it already arrived there…BUT ur birthday..it’s too early… (*^,^*}

Is it..this…Rena look at that one necklace n then turn back to the accident scene…she stand and run towards the center of crowd with all her might. The tears kept falling non-stop without her permission. The only words that come out from her mouth at that time is only…

NON-CHAN!!!!! Rena shout out loud and non-stop when she see the bloody body in front of her. She held n hug her while asking for help from the crowd..

“That’s it…because of that..”

“..She try to kill herself a few times before…” Mariko end her story with a short conclusion as she know Haruna  can’t relate the story with the note that she read and conclude it properly.

“Wait..when??” Haruna ask while wearing a blank face.

“U know when..” Mariko write the exact date of the special day on a piece of paper.

“Ah..that..when Yuki said Rena need to help her parents..” Haruna suddenly remember that certain period when Yuki frequently meet her that match the date on the small book that Mariko left for her.

“yeah…she’s not..she’s still in Japan at my father hospital…non-chan too..but it’s the fact that non-chan need to get a treatment from overseas…so, yeah…she’s transferred…but rena…still at my father hospital..”

“Hmm…”

“So…I really want to help her now..” Mariko said with a concern voice. She really worried and care about Rena .

“What do u mean??”

“She..she might try to do it again..” Mariko said weakly. Haruna can see that Mariko quite anxious and panic because of her voice.

“Why??”

“Non-chan…she…”

To be continue…
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,JuriNon] C-14 [updated]
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 10:09:08 AM »
I looove your fic please write more yukirena moment.

Waiting for next chapter.

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,JuriNon] C-15 [updated]
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 03:03:10 PM »
@wmatsui fanfic. huhuhuhu..thx for reading it.. LOL...when I thought no one read it here..  :lol: :lol:

Another update!!!
 :deco: :deco: :deco:

HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 15

At Kashiwagi residence~

A silent room that cope with Yuki confusion suddenly being disturbed by a sound of fast step towards that one room. After a while, Mayuyu appeared with face that full of sadness n disappointment.  Her step become weak as she come towards Yuki that still shock with the scene that she currently see.

“Nee-chan…” Mayuyu weak n trembling voice calling for her older sister.

“Mayuyu…what happened??” Yuki come forward n hug her lovely little sister anxiously.

“Nee-chan…” Mayuyu call her sis in between her sob and hug her tightly.

“Hmm…cry mayuyu…it’s been a while..” Yuki caress Mayuyu hair n pat her head while hug her. Once in a while she rub Mayuyu back n whisper a few words that let Mayuyu calm.

“Un..” Mayuyu nod weakly n kept crying .

“Are u feeling a bit better now?..” Yuki ask Mayuyu that seems a bit calm than before BUT Mayuyu avoiding her question by asking another question to her.

“Un…hmm..what are u doing before??” Mayuyu ask while looking at the stuff that her sis put on the table.

“Just something…” Yuki seems nervous as she can’t really explain what she thought about it. Her mind become blank n back to nothing. She’s can’t find the answer for all her uncertainty.

“U sound more troubled than myself..” Mayuyu say while let out a small laugh.

“Hmm..” Yuki just nod weakly. She can’t denied it. It written all over her face.

~door ringing~

“Ah..someone coming..” Mayuyu say while looking at her sis with a surprise expression.

“Who??..at this time..” Yuki also doesn’t have any idea about it.

“Wash ur face Mayuyu..u dun want our guest to see ur face like that..” Yuki say with her clueless face n walk as fast she can to the downstairs cause she’s very curious.

“Who’s there??”  Yuki asking at the answering machine near the door n look at the screen to see the face of their guest.

“Ah..gomenasai..I just wanna know if mayuyu is there..” there is a girl voice that answering Yuki question. It seems that person absolutely cold as her voice shaking.

“Yeah..she is..” Yuki answer shortly n still waiting that person to show her face.

“Owh..really..” that person seems relieved after knowing that Mayuyu already arrived at her home. Yuki can hear that her voice more calm after knowing the truth.

“Un..come in..” Yuki inviting her in BUT..

“It’s alright..I just want to check on her..” that person cut Yuki’s words n it seems that she’s in hurried as she realize that time sure goes fast as she waiting outside before she have courage to ring the bell.

“Ano..thanks for everything..i need to go..” that person say nervously while rub both her hand against each other. The cold night wind sure make her shivering.

“Owh..may I know ur name?” Yuki ask before that person leaving.

“Yui..yokoyama yui..” that person say shortly n bow a bit before go. Yuki can’t see clearly the face of the owner of that voice as she’s too fast n half of her face being wrapped by a red scarf.

~After a few minute pass~

“Nee-chan..where’s the guest?” Mayuyu ask as soon as she come down to the living room.

“There is no guest..” Yuki say bluntly while reading some books to calm herself that still confuse about Rena n the special day. There is a few pic  that she look once in a while after she read a few page of the book.

“BUT there is someone before right?” Mayuyu curiosity increase by time as she heard her sister talk with someone before. She stand still while staring at her older sister that seems too immersed with the pic that she hide in between the pages of the book that she read.

“Owh..Yui..” Yuki answered shortly after she felt the strong gaze from Mayuyu n continue staring at her book n the picture of Rena.

“Yui??” Mayuyu reaction absolutely make Yuki surprise. Mayuyu surely more than surprised after hear about that one fact.

Seriously..she’s come here?? Is she really a stalker o what..hmm..she..y she do this?? Mayuyu’s mind started to be full with all kind of question related with Yui.

We..kiss… Mayuyu caress her lips n start to walk slowly back to her own rooms. There are lot of things that she need to figure out before the weekend end.

“Mayuyu..are u alright??” Yuki felt uneasy as Mayuyu look frustrated. She never see Mayuyu like that. It just very rare.

“Un..sure..i am..” Mayuyu nod weakly n reluctantly answer it.

“…ah..that..Rena pic..” Mayuyu suddenly pointed out the pic that her sis hold for a while now. It already got her attention from the time she return.

“Yeah..” Yuki staring blankly at it n nod weakly. There is emptiness inside her eyes.

“Ano..nee-chan..” Mayuyu put her problem aside for a while n look intently at her sister.

“What…” Yuki look clueless as she doesn’t know what her little sister will tell her.

“It’s fake..” Mayuyu say it as if she’s whispering to no one.

“What??” Yuki ask again as she doesn’t catch Mayuyu words well.

“I said it’s fake..” Mayuyu said firmly n her expression show that she’s serious about it.

“…” Yuki speechless n just stared blankly at her sis n look back at the photo that she hold. Her expression seems empty than ever. She can’t believe about it BUT mayuyu words never wrong. It always right n that the reason she can’t denied it.

Now..it explain y it felt so odd..hmm..Rena..

She’s lie.. Yuki eyes become the pool of tears n start to let the tears down to her cheek in a second. She’s crying as she felt her heart in pain cause of that one lie.

Mayuyu want to hug her sis BUT she also have her own confusion n problem that keep bothering her minds. She know that her older sister want to be alone at this time. She want to believe it. Thus, she just leave Yuki alone n going to her own room..upstairs…

She..she need to be alone…me..me too…

-Outside of Kashiwagi house-

Yui walking alone towards the nearest station bus. While walking she kept thinking about all the coincidence n things that related with Mayuyu.

Glad..glad that she's fine..

Safely at her home.. Yui let out a small sigh of relieved.

Hope she’s not mad when we met.. Yui start to worried as she suddenly remembered how Mayuyu react before.

I doubt that we will meet again..

BUT all this coincidence..

It’s not just that..

Everything.. Yui scratching her head that not itchy n let out a long sigh while quietly waiting the bus. Her hands busy rub each other n cup her face n sometimes she just start running at one place to make herself warm.

*sigh*

………………………………………………………………………………………

-At hospital-

-Shinoda room-

~ringing tone~

A sudden calling tone out of nowhere make Mariko surprised as she currently busy with Haruna. Their precious time have been cut with that one call.

“RENA!!” Haruna become panic after Mariko show her phone that showing the name of the caller as she doesn’t know the exact plan that Mariko want to do later. Mariko just kept calm n touch the answer button to answer the call.

“Ah..hello..who is this??” a stranger voice asking from the other side of the phone.

“Hmm..i’m Mariko..wait..this is Rena’s phone..who’s talking there??” Mariko ask as it strange to have a stranger talk instead of Rena. Rena never allowed the other people to touch her phone.

“I’m the paramedic staff..we currently sending the patient to the nearest hospital..XXX hospital..” that stranger tell generally why he is the one that calling.

“Wait..patient..who??” Mariko still doubting the thought that coming to her minds at that time.

“The owner of this phone..ah..u’re her family?? U’re no 1 in her phone..” that paramedic say in detail how he got Mariko number.

Ah..yeah..i’m her no 1..as I’m her doctor.. Mariko didn’t expect that she’s been save as no.1 in Rena phone BUT she realize the fact that Rena need her more than anyone else as she the only person that know about Rena condition.

“Nope..i’m her friend.. n also her doctor..”

“Owh..ok..please inform her family..as there is only ur number for emergency calls…” the paramedic say shortly.

“Un..alright..” Mariko nod weakly.

Of course..she’s locked her phone.. Mariko hang up the calls n turn to look at Haruna with a bitter smile.

-Outside of ER operating room-

Both Mariko n Haruna sit side by side with the heart full of uneasiness BUT Mariko try remain calm as she believe her sis that operating Rena at that time.

“Is she..” Haruna look nervously at Mariko.

“Dun worry..she’s fine..” Mariko give a reassuring smile n expression towards her love one.

“BUT..” Haruna seems reluctant when she remember Rena state when she arrived before.

“My sis gonna do her best..” Mariko hug Haruna and rub her back a few times.

“Un..hmm..” Haruna nod weakly.

“U should inform her..” Mariko suddenly thought about that one person.

“Who??” Haruna look clueless. Her mind currently too busy thinking about Rena situation.

“Yuki..” Mariko say while caress Haruna cheek.

“Yeah..her..” Haruna stared blankly at the floor. She don’t have any confidence n courage to call her best friend at this time.

“..I already tell her parents..they gonna arrived anytime from now..” Mariko tell purposely as she want Haruna have a bit of courage to make that one important call.

“Hmm..ok..BUT can we tell her tomorrow??” Haruna reluctantly ask.

“Y??” Mariko stared intently at Haruna pair of eyes.

“Can’t??” Haruna ask again with a pleading pair of eyes.

“Sure…can…I’m sure that what Rena want too..” Mariko nod a bit as she’s know Rena well.

“Un..” Haruna nod n a small smile clearly seen on her face.

She dun want to make her love one worried..

I’m sure…Mariko thought quietly. She very confident about it as Rena kept lying n hide her treatment n her secret that bothered her minds from Yuki…her love one.

Haruna that sitting alone after Mariko left for a glance at the operating room to look at Rena condition have been awake by a vibration of her phone in her pocket.  There is a call from someone that she want to avoid at that time. It’s Yuki.

“Moshi moshi..” Yuki talk as soon as the line is open aka someone pick up the phone.

“Ah..Yuki..u’re still awake??” Haruna absolutely surprised by a sudden call from Yuki especially at this time.

“Un..Haruna..did I disturb u??  ah..i have lot  question that I..” Yuki sounds so weak n desperate.

“About Rena?..” Haruna cut her words as she can figure out the answer from today incident.

“How..how did u know??..I just..” Yuki stuttered as she can’t believe Haruna that quite slow in this kind of things can thought that.

“Hmm….” Haruna quietly take a deep breath n have a deep thought alone.

“Haruna.. u’re still there??” Yuki felt uneasy as there is no reply from Haruna. She’s afraid that she really bothered Haruna cause it’s already late n it’s time for sleeping for everyone.

“Un..yeah..i still here..” Haruna answered carefully.

“What day is today??” Yuki ask shortly as she curious about how Haruna know about today event n day.

“Special day??” Haruna ask back pretending that she doesn’t have any idea about the things that Yuki want to know as she doesn’t want Yuki catch her lying.

“How did u know about it??” Yuki ask again with a firm voice. She really want to know the answer now or she can’t sleep well tonight like her current situation. Her minds seems too busy thought about it.

“Ano..” Haruna try to think of any possible excuse that she can give.

“yeah..” Yuki waiting with a heart full of hope.

“Can we talk tomorrow?? I gonna meet u at ur home..” Haruna pretend that she’s currently half asleep n yawning loudly so that Yuki can heard her.

“Owh..sure..gomenasai!! it’s already late..” Yuki felt guilty to disturb her good friends sleep.

“It’s alright..” Haruna say weakly as if she’s very tired.

“So..ja ne..matta ne..” Yuki voice truly show that she’s disappointed n sad as she can’t get the answer that she seek for the whole day.

“Hai..” Haruna felt there is a burden in her heart. She’s felt guilty as she’s hiding that one thing and about Rena.

I wonder how Rena can stand this feeling…she lie to Yuki this whole time when they’re together..

BUT

Rena..

She love Yuki..

It’s true… Haruna ty to calm herself n walk back n forth. Then, she sit again n waiting Mariko to giveher a latest update about Rena condition.

“Yuki..”

“It’s gonna be fine Haruna..” Mariko wrap her arms around Haruna n hug her tightly to reassure her everything will be fine soon and there is no need to worry about it.

…………………………………………………………………………………

-Kuumin house-

Kuumin still felt uneasy n bothered by what Yuria say before. It’s related to Kanon..her one n only person…that…fond in her heart. Her first love.

Is she’s sleeping.. Kuumin seems flustered by the fact that Kanon doesn’t pick up her phone. She repeatedly dialing Kanon number after she come back from school BUT there is NO ANSWER at all.

Why she doesn’t pick up.. Kuumin quietly thought inside her mind. She try to think a lot of possible reason and it impossible for Kanon to not answering her phone. Even if she’s busy, she will call back after realize that she called her.

“Ah..Jurina..wait..it’s late..” Kuumin felt reluctant to call Jurina as it already past midnight.

“Hmm..” Kuumin let out a long n heavy sigh. A sudden incoming call absolutely make her felt happy BUT…

~ringing tone~

Ah..Yuria..why… Kuumin just stare at her phone and do nothing.

I..dun hv mood to talk now..Kuumin try to pleased herself by giving a proper excuse to her mind to neglecting a new meaningful  person in her life.

Yuria..i’m sorry..

Sorry for ignoring ur call.. Kuumin grab her phone n put it under her pillow. She doesn’t want to see Yuria name appearing again n again on her phone as she felt guilty creep into her heart as time goes by. Yuria is important for her BUT Kanon..she far more important for now.

Non-chan..

To be continue….
~LoVe My LiFe~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,JuriNon] C-15 [updated]
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 04:59:33 PM »
Why it's finished so fast ╥﹏╥

I want to read mooore your fic is soo nice  (*゚▽゚)ノ

Fighting author san

Can't wait for next chapter

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Love life [RenaYuki,MariHaru,YuiMayu,JuriNon] C-15 [updated]
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 03:37:40 AM »
wow you update this here
would you update it more?
hehehe thankyou
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL