JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793492 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1060 on: June 02, 2012, 04:12:12 AM »
Quote from: allkpop
It has been announced that T-ara will be releasing T-shirts decorated with character images of each member.

With the news of the T-shirts launch, fans are already showing much interest, leaving comments like “When will the T-shirts be put for sale?” “Where can I buy them?” “I’m going to buy Hyomin‘s~”, and more, on T-ara’s official fan cafe.

The T-shirts will be officially revealed on June 4th at 10 AM KST through Core Contents Media‘s online shopping mall C# (www.ci-shop.co.kr) and G-Market’s T-ara Star Shop.

The members commented, “We’re happy that T-shirts with our characters will be launched for the first time, and we hope many will like them.”

In related news, the members of T-ara are currently in the last stages of preparation for their concert in Thailand on June 3rd. With the completion of the concert, they will head over to Japan to embark on their tour on the 19th.

The girls will then make their return to Korea for their QUEEN’S fan club inauguration ceremony on July 14th and hold their first solo concert in Korea on August 11th.

Tempting to buy. If I were to buy one I'd probably get a Soyeon one :). And if it's not too expensive (which it probably will be >.<) I would get an Eunjung shirt too...I don't really like the other pics they chose for the other girls >.<

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1061 on: June 02, 2012, 08:31:50 AM »
Those are pretty good, maybe a little busy with everything scrunched to the center. I think I like Hwayoung and Boram the best. Don't know If I could wear a shirt with a kpop stars face on it. :lol: Although.... I wore the SHIT out of my unofficial red 22 Taeyeon GG hoodie hehe
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:42:59 AM by zoolander »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1062 on: June 02, 2012, 09:43:35 AM »
Jiyeon's doesn't look like her.... lol I guess her unique look is impossible to copy.

I like Eunjung's the best! Also, her's says "hell yeah"!!! :lol:

Damn, the girls are busy. I wish I could go see them live :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nicksolazy

• Peach!
  • ecchi
« Reply #1063 on: June 03, 2012, 07:42:57 AM »
I cannot get over the fact one of the new members is 14..  :huhuh

Well.. maybe I'll grow to like her. It was pretty quick with Hwayoung though.. but that's just cuz she just a derp  :panic:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1064 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:55 AM »
Those are pretty good, maybe a little busy with everything scrunched to the center. I think I like Hwayoung and Boram the best. Don't know If I could wear a shirt with a kpop stars face on it. :lol: Although.... I wore the SHIT out of my unofficial red 22 Taeyeon GG hoodie hehe
I don't know if I would be able to wear it either, but if I attended a KPOP concert/event or something it'd be no problem XD. If there was a design with the whole group on it, I'd say it would be easier to wear wherever.

----
TimeToT-ara subbed A Night Like This. It's a radio show and they pretty much talked about their past relationships and their ideal types. Only thing I did not like about this was that it's not one of those radio shows with a video broadcast >.<
http://timetot-ara.blogspot.com/2012/06/youtube-links-for-you.html

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1065 on: June 04, 2012, 03:55:04 AM »
:lol: Those shirts are awesome...I'm a bit of a closet kpop fan, though, so I wouldn't technically consider wearing a blatant kpop shirt...BUUUUT...those designs are pretty nice on their own, they've got a nice look to them. No one has to know, right? I agree on Eunjung's being the best (It says Hell Yeah. Done.), but I also like Hyomin's and maybe Hwayoung's...the rest I don't like too much XD

Also, I spend enough time tediously collecting these images in galleries, so I might as well post them here...if not just because this Jiyeon image is HNNGGGGGGGGG.

[PHOTOS] 120603 T-ara at Bangkok Concert (full gallery)

[PHOTOS] 120602 T-ara at "Live in Bangkok" Press Conference (Part 1) (full gallery)

[PHOTOS] 120602 T-ara at "Live in Bangkok" Press Conference (Part 2) (full gallery)

[PHOTOS] 120602 T-ara at Airport to Thailand (full gallery)

[PHOTOS] 120530 T-ara's Eunjung, Qri & Hwayoung at "Gibalhan Chicken" Fansign Event (full gallery)

Words cannot express how much I love this one <3:

edit: Many fancams from the Bangkok event were posted over at T-ara World: http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/06/t-ara-fancams-from-thailand-concert.html

mmmm..."I Go Crazy Because of You" and "I'm Really Hurt" are still as delicious as ever...especially with those shorts XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1066 on: June 04, 2012, 04:01:56 AM »
^ Oh snap, Jiyeon dun grew up.

Obviously I'm gonna say that Eunjung's shirt is the best one. I shall hover at the site and possibly navigate Korean to buy one. Also, where would one get an unofficial red 22 Taeyeon GG hoodie?
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #1067 on: June 04, 2012, 07:52:28 AM »
^ Oh snap, Jiyeon dun grew up.

Obviously I'm gonna say that Eunjung's shirt is the best one. I shall hover at the site and possibly navigate Korean to buy one. Also, where would one get an unofficial red 22 Taeyeon GG hoodie?

I silk screened it for a printing class I took. :lol:

Man Pingbook pictures always look soooo good. :yep: Outfits are NICE!

Is this the same concert they are doing for like in Japan and what not? The set list I saw seems really short, and no solos besides Soyeon? o_O Seemed like a couple new songs though?

1. IGCBOY
2. I'm Really Hurt
3. Bye Bye
4. Cry Cry
5. rak yoo hon dai?
6. Apple is A
7. Bo Peep (remix)
8. Only you (Soyeon solo)
9. Till the World Ends
10. Yayaya
11. TTL2
12. Like The First Time
13. WAYBLT
14. Roly Poly
15. Lovey Dovey

~Encore~
Bo Peep
Roly Poly
Lovey Dovey

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1068 on: June 04, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »
WAIT WAIT WAIT. Diobrando... You are the brandinator?! GAWH!!! I FUCKING WORSHIP YOU!!! foiwfoeiwfj THOSE GALLERIES GIVE ME LIFE.

Yeah I hadn't made the connection before. ;_;

And yes that Jiyeon pic is HNNGGHHHHHofiwefo. x__X

Also, the airport pics of Eunjung without her heavy eye-makeup... She's so pretty and precious and adorable and ackkk!!!!! I love the ones where she's going thumb up sitting next to Hyomin, then starts to fall asleep, but her thumb is still pointing up :lol: "Yeah, everything's ok herezzzzzz...."

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1069 on: June 04, 2012, 05:39:09 PM »

The noob has landed (to Korea)! Already looking so lost... :P

Kid's cute, but man, she's gonna look so out of place...

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 05:44:26 PM by Stryfe »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1070 on: June 04, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
WAIT WAIT WAIT. Diobrando... You are the brandinator?! GAWH!!! I FUCKING WORSHIP YOU!!! foiwfoeiwfj THOSE GALLERIES GIVE ME LIFE.

Yeah I hadn't made the connection before. ;_;

And yes that Jiyeon pic is HNNGGHHHHHofiwefo. x__X

Also, the airport pics of Eunjung without her heavy eye-makeup... She's so pretty and precious and adorable and ackkk!!!!! I love the ones where she's going thumb up sitting next to Hyomin, then starts to fall asleep, but her thumb is still pointing up :lol: "Yeah, everything's ok herezzzzzz...."

LOL! Damn, the galleries must get around more than I thought XD. They're so overworked, I always have some event to go around collecting images for :lol:. That post just made my day, though. Especially because "The" Brandinator is exactly how I had hoped people would reference that name XD

Edit: ack, she's so young >_<...gonna be super awkward for a while...are there any groups with that wide an age range? I'm guessing the 8th member (who is somehow not revealed before the 9th) will fit in better...I sure hope they can sing their asses off, though...the group already has enough eye candy with 1-2 lines per song :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:42:44 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1071 on: June 04, 2012, 07:29:39 PM »
^ I get links to the galleries from T-ara's reddit, if not here :D

^^ Man... Yeah she's cute, but she's such a little kid!! I mean, those are a kid's skinny legs, like 10-y-o legs. I know, I was young once. And ack. Especially after just witnessing that Jiyeon butt pic today, I just can't imagine this kid performing with them. :lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1072 on: June 05, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »
When I first saw Dani's official photos I thought she looked similar to Seungri from Big Bang XD. Now I say a bit like Yoona? and I read someone saying a bit like Krystal too, which I can see too
BUt yea Dani is such a little kid!!! If Dani had a more mature look like Tia from chocolat I don't think it would be so bad and wouldn't look so out of place in T-ara. Just imagine Dani performing "I go crazy because of you" @_@  :lol:.

Edit: ack, she's so young >_<...gonna be super awkward for a while...are there any groups with that wide an age range? I'm guessing the 8th member (who is somehow not revealed before the 9th) will fit in better...I sure hope they can sing their asses off, though...the group already has enough eye candy with 1-2 lines per song :P
2NE1 has a 10 year age gap between the youngest and oldest, but at least they started that way and were probably able to train together. After School also comes to mind but they sort of have a system like Morning Musume so it's bound to happen since Kahi and Jungah are fairly 'old' and I don't think they leaving anytime time soon.

---
Practicing........RAPPING?!? I hope it's translated incorrectly because KKS said the new members were going to have amazing vocals. And also no need for another rapper.
Quote from: allkpop
T-ara‘s Dani has concluded her life in the States so she can focus on her future activities in Korea as a member of T-ara.

On June 4th, a representative of Core Contents Media stated, “T-ara’s new member, Dani, grew up in the United States ever since she was four years old. However, she will now be residing in Korea to focus on practicing and become active as a member of T-ara.”

Dani is said to be practicing choreography and rapping for nearly 7 hours a day to improve her skills. In addition, she is said to be spending time with her parents by visiting various places in Korea to learn more about Korea’s culture before her official debut.

Meanwhile, Dani will be featuring in T-ara’s new music video which is scheduled to release in July. She will officially join T-ara’s activities in December.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1073 on: June 05, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
Here's the two original Japanese songs off their Japanese album. I completely forgot that T-ara was releasing an album XD

T-aratic magic music...it's okay. Keep out sounds better to me and has like this old school sound to it.

And just cause I like the song...Japanese version of TTL. I noticed Boram and Hwayoung got parts in this due to the lack of Supernova, but I think Qri is still left out ):

edit:

Jiyeon coming out hard...then UBER CUTENESS!!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 10:19:48 AM by storyboard »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1074 on: June 05, 2012, 12:26:36 PM »
LOL WHAT WAS THAT JIYEON THING!!! :lol:

So cute though... XD

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1075 on: June 06, 2012, 05:05:33 AM »
ffffffffffffffff adorable Jiyeon XD...that was the most adorable ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The ridiculousness was overshadowed by how stupidly cute she was....the beginning almost reminded me of her Run the World solo "stage" on Dream High 2, which was a total abomination save for scenes like that one. In case anyone didn't see it (for which I don't blame you, considering it was awful show):

and the "original":

I'm not sure which I prefer. I love me some Jiyeon, but...Ga-in. Seriously. And not to mention Hyuna and Fei. I'll stop there so as not to just list all of them :lol:

On a way more depressing note:

Quote from: diadem
[12.06.06] T-ara's Boram absent from new album promotions, discovered to have acute gastritis

T-ara's Boram was revealed to have acute gastritis and was admitted to the hospital.

According to Nikan Sports, T-ara left Korea on the 5th to Tokyo for their new album promotions. Before moving to the Japan, Boram was inspected at the hospital and found out that she has acute gastritis and thus had to stay behind for promotions.

Core Contents Media said to MyDaily over a telephone interview today, "Boram will not be attending schedules with the T-ara members until the 11th or when her situation becomes better. There are still not solid results on the hospitalization test results, but we will keep a close eye on her health."

Meanwhile, T-ara will perform in six cities in Japan on a 11-date concert tour beginning with Nagoya. They hope to reach an audience of over 40,000.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120606n03891 / http://news.nate.com/view/20120606n04921
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

T________________T

I'm almost not surprised ...I remember watching some shows with them and seeing all the stuff she would take...she just seemed unhealthy in general :(.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1076 on: June 06, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »
^AHH boram  :(...can't forget how their ridiculous schedule also most likely played a role into Boram getting sick.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1077 on: June 06, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »
^AHH boram  :(...can't forget how their ridiculous schedule also most likely played a role into Boram getting sick.

Of course, that would be my first assumption...I figured that'd be the cause of most of her health problems in the first place, and the reason she'd be taking all those pills etc. Probably due to fatigue and being overworked. I'd be surprised if any of them were legitimately as healthy as they could/should be. But I'm no doctor...I just play one on jphip.

edit: hnggggg. How is this much cuteness possible?

edit 2: Didn't even notice there were others XD. Hwayoung's adorable derpiness and boram being all...tiny...and cute...:

[티아라 와일드로즈] 보람 아이컨택 영상
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:57:06 AM by DioBrando »

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #1078 on: June 06, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »
Man, that Gastro enteritis thing seems surprisingly common. G-Dragon, a couple of the 2PM guys, ShinYoung, Goto Maki and Hyuna had it. Of course the gossip inclined always claim the females were preggers when they get it. :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1079 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:36 PM »
^^  HOly shit... Jiyeon.... I'm dead...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Survivor -Beat Patrol Mix-