JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Is It You_

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793470 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1080 on: June 06, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »
Oh man, these two kill me.

https://twitter.com/lily199iu/status/209665955649953792

IU tweeted this pic of Jiyeon "picking her nose for her".

http://twitter.com/pjy1234/status/209665818131308545

Then Jiyeon tweets this pic of fat IU hahaha... "You need to gain some weight. You look a lot prettier." :rofl:

--

Argh, I want a second season of Heroes or something... anything with these two together. :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1081 on: June 06, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
^ They could do an angle of "bitter ex-maknaes", if they add two younger members to the cast. :lol:

But it's all just a fantasy...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1082 on: June 07, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »
I'd like to see Jiyeon and IU on running man together. They've been on it before so come on SBS make it happen!

And here's a video from the Jewelry DVD. No subtitles but still enjoyable to watch :)

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday Jiyeon!!! :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1083 on: June 08, 2012, 10:12:47 AM »
I love watching their stuff in Japan. I actually understand what they are saying then :lol: :lol:

Aahhhh... So precious...

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #1084 on: June 08, 2012, 07:09:28 PM »
Just had a sudden interest in Soyeon.  :fap I'll post caps of why later. XD

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1085 on: June 08, 2012, 11:38:43 PM »
Looks like some info on the 8th member is starting to leak.

Lee Areum ~
her friends congratulated her on social networking sites revealing she would be the next member
CCM trainee since last summer
19 years old
was originally thought to be a member of CCM girls but that appears to have changed
sounds like she will be a vocalist (Dani will be a rapper)
she will be joining the girls later this summer for the next Korean album

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1086 on: June 09, 2012, 04:11:33 AM »
Diadem uploaded like a bunch of pics to their gallery of Lee Areum. Here's a few...

Just had a sudden interest in Soyeon.  :fap I'll post caps of why later. XD
Looking forward to it :)

As I wait...here's a cute set of gifs of Soyeon looking jealous that Hyomin got a hug from Boram XD
http://taracastle.tumblr.com/post/24663880992/minnie-vs-sso

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1087 on: June 09, 2012, 06:52:53 AM »
No real opinion on the new member just yet, but she's not bad looking :P. I'm more relieved that she's actually a vocalist...Sometimes it seems "rapper" is just a nice way to say "she's here because she's young and pretty". You'd think in a group with 3 "rappers" (two of which are good vocalists) and a...not sure what Qri gets to do besides look cute, but you'd think they would go for vocal talent rather than more eye candy. Aw damn it sounds like I'm hating on the poor girl. I'll stop, it's not her fault XD. That's just what I think until I remember it's kpop and, fuck it, eye candy is fine too. Or at least I assume it will be fine in like 5 more years. Dunno.

Also, while we're mentioning Soyeon:

and bonus Qri, doing her sole job very well

These videos are awesome XD. I love the way they always go slow motion and play that song when they look at the camera...I find it hilarious for some reason :lol:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline alffonso

• ecchi
« Reply #1088 on: June 09, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »
I hope the new members mix in well, though I don't like the idea of any member additions. Hopefully no one will be subtracted from the group either.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1089 on: June 09, 2012, 04:54:54 PM »

Hyomin is just too weird XD ..and Soyeon is giving me some TTL vibes with dat hair...

edit: oh, forgot about this sequence of images I saw on Tumblr...anybody know where this is from? I got no context out of the posts, but it seems like Eunjung can't keep her hands off Jiyeon XD. Typical Eunjung. She can't keep her hands off any of them, honestly :P

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:13:55 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1090 on: June 09, 2012, 06:23:45 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OGWJOEIJAOWIEJGOAIWJEG

I'M NEVER INTO PAIRINGS EVER EVER. BUT OAFIWOE

SHIT THOSE TWO. I'M DYING. TOO CUTE. TOO, AHH. TT__TT WHY

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #1091 on: June 11, 2012, 05:50:18 AM »
I realllllllly like the schoolboy version of Roly-Poly. XD These are caps from the Dream Concert Hallyu Wave thing...

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhh

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1092 on: June 12, 2012, 12:47:26 AM »
^ They actually did pull that off really nicely XD. IIRC that's when they first went with this look...Qri's look was my favorite, but Soyeon is always just too cute...

Hyomin and Eunjung's Wild Roses "Eye Contact" vids:

aaaand, lmao, I'm not very familiar with the Japanese stuff, so every time I see these shows I'm amused as hell XD

Needless to say I could not possibly be more jealous of this man.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1093 on: June 12, 2012, 06:23:10 AM »
^FOR sure jealous of that man. Soyeon even pokes him!! hahhaha. When they had to say "I'm not in the mood" all I could hear was Soyeon's cute voice :).

And look at this Lee Areum already being alienated by the group!!! Jk jk...unless they really are alienating her haha. That's supposedly Areum behind T-ara and the choreographers

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:18:38 AM by storyboard »

Offline aerokinesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1094 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:30 AM »
T-ara! One of my favorite k-pop group. However, I seriously think they're going downhill. :-(

I liked 6-ara, so I forced my way to accept 7-ara with Hwayoung, but now...they're adding 2 more members, one of them being a 14? Not digging that.

Offline urhomos

• ecchi
« Reply #1095 on: June 13, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »
Has anyone heard any news about the custom designed T-ara members shrits they were gonna releae? Like where we would be able to get them.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1096 on: June 13, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »
^ Right here.

Quote from: allkpop
It has been announced that T-ara will be releasing T-shirts decorated with character images of each member.

With the news of the T-shirts launch, fans are already showing much interest, leaving comments like “When will the T-shirts be put for sale?” “Where can I buy them?” “I’m going to buy Hyomin‘s~”, and more, on T-ara’s official fan cafe.

The T-shirts will be officially revealed on June 4th at 10 AM KST through Core Contents Media‘s online shopping mall C# (www.ci-shop.co.kr) and G-Market’s T-ara Star Shop.

The members commented, “We’re happy that T-shirts with our characters will be launched for the first time, and we hope many will like them.”

In related news, the members of T-ara are currently in the last stages of preparation for their concert in Thailand on June 3rd. With the completion of the concert, they will head over to Japan to embark on their tour on the 19th.

The girls will then make their return to Korea for their QUEEN’S fan club inauguration ceremony on July 14th and hold their first solo concert in Korea on August 11th.

Tempting to buy. If I were to buy one I'd probably get a Soyeon one :). And if it's not too expensive (which it probably will be >.<) I would get an Eunjung shirt too...I don't really like the other pics they chose for the other girls >.<
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline urhomos

• ecchi
« Reply #1097 on: June 13, 2012, 04:31:19 AM »
That's just reposting what we all know. I was asking for updates. Read. My. Post. Please.

Thanks.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1098 on: June 13, 2012, 04:54:29 AM »
I did read your post and the quote had where you would go to buy a shirt.

Quote from: allkpop
The T-shirts will be officially revealed on June 4th at 10 AM KST through Core Contents Media‘s online shopping mall C# (www.ci-shop.co.kr) and G-Market’s T-ara Star Shop.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1099 on: June 13, 2012, 06:04:19 AM »
And to make it even easier...here's a to buy the shirts at the g-market store. You can also get the them at yesasia.

Update on T-ara's upcoming plans
Quote from: nathaniel@diadem
[12.06.13] T-ara coming back with futuristic 20-minute music video drama on July 3rd

Posted Image

T-ara's comeback is confirmed for July 3rd with their new member Areum.

On July 3rd, T-ara will release their new album "Day by day" followed by "Mirage" on August 15th and "T-ara's Effect" on October 15th.

Along with their new songs, they will release a 20-minute music video drama starring themselves based in the year 2330 with the backdrop of an extravagant SF (science-fiction) futuristic city. The music video's plot will tell a sorrowful story. Like T-ara's previous music videos and music video drama series, Cha Euntaek is the director. For the promotions, T-ara's eighth member Areum will join, and in the music video drama, T-ara's ninth member Dani will appear.

Meanwhile, T-ara's fanclub opens on the 14th of July and their first solo concert will be held on August 11th. This month, they will be touring Japan.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120613n11639
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
I'm sure we can expect multiple MVs of Day by Day and if they don't, what a surprise it'll be XD.

And just wanted to post this pic because Soyeon looks like Mario :lol:.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:24:25 AM by storyboard »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Is It You_