JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793544 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1120 on: June 21, 2012, 07:47:07 AM »
These preview pics and that pimped out motorcycle gives off some kind of Final Fantasy vibe; is Sephiroph gonna make an appearance?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1121 on: June 21, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
They are fighting EACH OTHER? But BABIES!!!

This looks so epic...

Oh my god I'm going to be coming up with so many fantasies based on this. SORRY FOR THE TMI. BUT THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING. I'm so tickled.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1122 on: June 21, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »
I know I'll get heat for this comment...but I'm tired of seeing the same three girls being used for most of the videos and the BoRam, Qri, Seoyeon and Hwayoung are left out.
Maybe it's just me, but it feels like they get more "air-time" than the rest of the group.
They keep adding girls for what? So Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung can get more air time?
I wonder how Ahrem and Dani will play out when they arrive?

Don't get me wrong, I love T-ara, and their music...but this has been bugging me for awhile now.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1123 on: June 22, 2012, 01:09:27 AM »
I know I'll get heat for this comment...but I'm tired of seeing the same three girls being used for most of the videos and the BoRam, Qri, Seoyeon and Hwayoung are left out.
Maybe it's just me, but it feels like they get more "air-time" than the rest of the group.
They keep adding girls for what? So Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung can get more air time?

Don't get me wrong, I love T-ara, and their music...but this has been bugging me for awhile now.

Wont get any heat from me... it's just the nature of the business. Personally, Boram is my fav since day 1 and the increasing lack of Boram does hurt but lets be realistic. Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung are the most beautiful of the group and beauty/sex sells. So, like any reasonably intelligent business people, CCM is going to sell it lol. This is true for everrryyyyy group. Don't lose any sleep over it friend :). As for Ahrem and Dani... we'll see. I'm sure they'll atleast get plenty of face-time at first because of the gimmick of adding new members. If they become popular members their face-time will increase and if not they'll move towards the background most likely. Just my guess.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1124 on: June 22, 2012, 01:11:37 AM »

You'll get no heat from me...I agree. I love the entire group, so I wouldn't mind them trying something else. Granted, my favorites are pretty much the "popular" members (with the addition of Soyeon, who gets to sing everything anyway, so I guess there's balance there :lol:), but I do agree they should make use of the girls they have there already. At least Qri got to sort of play the lead for the Lovey Dovey drama MV, but it's still pretty much a given that Hyomin, Eunjung, and especially Jiyeon will get much more air time than the rest of them. This seems to be a sad pattern that plagues the majority of kpop groups...it's just the way it is. I've expressed this before in this thread, but I think adding new members when basically half of the group is already underused isn't the best idea. Especially another "rapper".

I don't want to sound like I've got anything against the new girls, though. I understand the new girls themselves have nothing to do with this decision, and I also understand that this is business first and foremost. I'm not a CEO of a wealthy company, probably with good reason XD. Chances are they'll grow on us anyway, as with Hwayoung. The only thing that concerns me is that they might end up as replacements for some of the more underutilized members, as KKS had threatened to both add and remove members. I like Qri Boram and Hwayoung :(
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1125 on: June 22, 2012, 01:16:25 AM »
i agree with you, SpyderMunky, but since Eunjung is my favourite member i don't mind at all  > > haha. Only followed group loosely, so my apologies for being wrong, but doesn't the korean entertainment business always promote the members who are more popular and all? That way they can maintain there fan  base and earn money from it. (sorry typed this a bit late since two new replies already went int when i submitted this)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1126 on: June 22, 2012, 01:40:44 AM »

In loveeee... :heart:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1127 on: June 22, 2012, 02:11:21 AM »
:heart: Boram too cute XD

So, what's that you say? You want to post pics of the underused members to show we love them too? IN. Qri time!

:wub:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1128 on: June 22, 2012, 02:17:21 AM »

Qri is my second favorite, I love her eyes!  :inlove:

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1129 on: June 23, 2012, 11:35:02 PM »
I bought a box of those star cards and have another box on the way. Those cards that are game pieces or whatever say go to www.starcards.co.kr for English instructions but I don't see shit in English on that site. Really want that Eunjung dress... for personal reasons.

Also got an Eunjung shirt, would have been pretty cool is it actually fit. I think if I drop like 10-15lbs I could make it work.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1130 on: June 24, 2012, 01:45:54 AM »

more Boram love  :)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1131 on: June 24, 2012, 04:34:08 AM »
I bought a box of those star cards and have another box on the way. Those cards that are game pieces or whatever say go to www.starcards.co.kr for English instructions but I don't see shit in English on that site. Really want that Eunjung dress... for personal reasons.

Also got an Eunjung shirt, would have been pretty cool is it actually fit. I think if I drop like 10-15lbs I could make it work.
Ha, I've been wanting to order a shirt, but I'm concerned with the sizing...I think it's safe to assume they run smaller than what I'm used to. Typically I wear medium, but I'm considering ordering a large...I'm not sure if I'd prefer a little too big or a little too small :lol:

and since nobody has given Hwayoung any love yet, I'll just leave this here:

From This Awesome Set of photos by Capa

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1132 on: June 24, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »

Ha, I've been wanting to order a shirt, but I'm concerned with the sizing...I think it's safe to assume they run smaller than what I'm used to. Typically I wear medium, but I'm considering ordering a large...I'm not sure if I'd prefer a little too big or a little too small :lol:

I too have been wanting to order a Eunjung t-shirt, but am unsure of the sizing. Could I ask what size you got brb23 and what size chest it would typically fit ? I'm roughly a  36-38 inch chest, so normally take a medium or large but am unsure what this would equate to in Korean sizing.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1133 on: June 24, 2012, 08:41:34 PM »
Well, I caved and ordered the white Eunjung shirt in Large, so if anyone needs even more reference....I'll let you know how it goes XD

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1134 on: June 24, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
Well, I caved and ordered the white Eunjung shirt in Large, so if anyone needs even more reference....I'll let you know how it goes XD

Thanks DioBrando. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on with the T-shirt sizing.

I wish the Hyomin design was better. If it was I'd be tempted to order her T-shirt, but Eunjung's is IMHO the best of the designs.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1135 on: June 25, 2012, 12:21:05 AM »
From This Awesome Set of photos by Capa
Ahh this has got to be my fave look for Hwayoung yet, I don't usually pay her much attention, but she's looking pretty amazing here. And that tongue pic... :lick:

I really can't get enough of the epic k-blondie Jiyeon, so here's more pics from the set of Mad Max with Hot Asian Chicks Day by Day.

Man, that is one sexy get-up. Even has a delicious thigh tat, that we need to see in full.

Ooohhhh baby, built for speed...  a butt shot a day keeps the boredom away.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1136 on: June 25, 2012, 09:26:14 AM »
I KNOW RIGHT BLOND JIYEON IN LEATHER IS KILLING ME. KILLING ME.

"Even has a delicious thigh tat" <- I read this as "even has delicious thigh fat" and I was like, not most eloquently put but I AGREE!!

:lol:

All this T-shirt talk is tempting me into getting one too -_- It's really too bad that Jiyeon's looks nothing like her because I'd like Jiyeon's shirt haha.
I imagine even the S would be enormous on me though, if these sizes are unisex :(

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1137 on: June 25, 2012, 08:14:50 PM »
From Hyomin's twitter. :3

(Sorry I'm an idiot and don't know how to insert one large image with smaller clickable images below.)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1138 on: June 25, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »
Oh Hyomin, so precious. :wub:

...Anyway, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I did order me a Jiyeon T-shirt. Even if it doesn't look like her. :lol: AND because I needed to add more to the order to get free shipping, I also got the T-ara Breaking Heart Repackage album. Bieeeesshhhh. I have just contributed money to the evil slavery company. But I'll get SHINY THINGS! T_T

EDIT: All of us who are getting a T-shirt should totally take a picture so we can make a "JPHiP loves T-ara" (or Eunjung? :lol: ) group picture :lol: :lol: :lol: (Showing face is optional)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1139 on: June 26, 2012, 03:45:38 AM »
Oh Hyomin, so precious. :wub:

...Anyway, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I did order me a Jiyeon T-shirt. Even if it doesn't look like her. :lol: AND because I needed to add more to the order to get free shipping, I also got the T-ara Breaking Heart Repackage album. Bieeeesshhhh. I have just contributed money to the evil slavery company. But I'll get SHINY THINGS! T_T

EDIT: All of us who are getting a T-shirt should totally take a picture so we can make a "JPHiP loves T-ara" (or Eunjung? :lol: ) group picture :lol: :lol: :lol: (Showing face is optional)

LOL, domino effect of people giving in to the pressure :lol:

and lmao I almost got into the same situation. I had added both an Eunjung shirt AND Hyomin shirt, the Breaking Heart Repackage, the Absolute First Album...and...I think a notebook or something, I don't even know. Eventually I realized the padding I was doing to try to get free shipping was bringing my total up way beyond even the original cost + shipping XD. That, and I don't think I even reached their required amount for free shipping. So I just bought the Eunjung shirt from yesasia. I'm thinking if it fits good I'll probably go back and get the Hyomin shirt for kicks...and maybe an album or two...?

As much as I love the other members, though, Eunjung and Hyomin are the only two shirt designs I like D: The only problem left is whether I ever actually wear these or not :lol:

edit: Yay, Soyeon in a Drama XD

[12.06.26] T-ara's Soyeon cast in KBS drama "Haeundae Lovers"

T-ara's leader Soyeon has been cast in the drama "Haeundae Lovers".

"Haeundae Lovers" begins airing on KBS after "Big" and is a romantic comedy that centers on prosecutor Lee Taesung (Kim Kangwoo) who chases after gangsters but ends up losing his memory. Soyeon will play the role of Lee Gwansoo, a bright and bubbly character.

Soyeon previously showed off her acting skills in the musical "Our Youth Roly-Poly" and the SBS drama "Giant".

Soyeon said, "Eunjung has been steadily acting since she was a child and Hyomin and Jiyeon were eager to give me a lot of adivce. I'll work hard in my first drama role to make sure Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon aren't embarrassed by my acting skills."

KBS "Haeundae Lovers" begins airing on August 13th after "Big" finishes.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120626n08951
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I hope she gets tons of airtime...and does a good job :P. After watching Dream High 2, I have convinced myself that I can watch even the most horrible shows so long as someone I like shows up often enough.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:53:55 AM by DioBrando »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!