JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - Railroad Star

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793572 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1180 on: July 01, 2012, 03:29:53 AM »
Eunjung with little (probably not NO) makeup is just too cute  :heart:

and some delicious blondie via twitter:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:44:51 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1181 on: July 02, 2012, 08:55:15 AM »
Wow I had a psychic moment tonight. Last night while my fiance were watching Korean movies on Netflix I thought, "I wonder if they have T-ara's movies on here." for some reason I was specifically thinking of Eunjung's movie "White" Then tonight guess what movie shows up under Foreign movies or Korean movies? :shock: so to all those who have Netflix, you're welcome. LoL jk but yeah its on there for those who have it. I haven't checked others like Death Bell yet.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1182 on: July 02, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »
Aww, bummer:

http://www.ccment.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sub0105&wr_id=194

Slight 13 hour delay to the MV release "Due to large amounts of unfinished CG work".

New release time is Tuesday, July 3rd, 1pm, which means about 14 hours from now. Which means I'll be sleeping. Oh wellz.

Stoked as hell anyway.

Quote from: google translate
Tiara's new song 'DAY BY DAY music video source and Tues the 3rd at midnight (0:00) from Tues the 3rd at 1:00 pm has been postponed 13 hours.

Tiara's 'DAY BY DAY' sound source 'DAY BY DAY' music video released as unfinished CG work time is 13 hours behind the smoke became.

'DAY BY DAY' music video, the story takes place in a futuristic city in 2330, because the mobilization of large amounts of CG work, and may take a long time, about 15 days. However, within 10 days to finish editing the mobilization of manpower, despite a lot of music videos has not been completed.

Tiara's music video is always made of blockbuster drama class because it is the music video for Tides CG work due to problems with the sound off till the public whenever a public schedule said the position that I'm really sorry.

Tiara 'DAY BY DAY "music video directed by the Housing chaeun 20 minutes to grab a megaphone mega-production with SF music drama, and the ninth member to join one of them hear, and additional appearances will be released first is

Tiara's new song 'DAY BY DAY' a lyricist, composer Cho Young Soo Kim, Tae - Hyun Ahn Young minui joint work at the beginning of the song flowing flute melody is impressive, this 'DAY BY DAY' a member Hwa Young boyiswihan laps of remarkable. In addition, the eighth member, who joined the beautiful tones of the soft and fresh also can be met

Tia, Sat July 7, starting with the center of music Beyonce 'Single Ladies' dance of the world with choreographer jontemoningui' DAY BY DAY will present the stage.

Well, that made a surprising amount of sense...

It's Awkward Picture Time! Naturally, that means pre-debut (or pre-o-hai-joining-t-ara-soon) pics of our maknae-to-be.

<Stryfe> dani on the right
<Stryfe> ...luckily right

Guess this confirms her real name is, unsurprisingly, Danielle. "11th", brr...

<shirenu> oh man this poor child
<shirenu> her innocent childhood is about to be over
<Stryfe> "anti, what's that?"
<shirenu> ;_;
* shirenu casts protect and shell on dani

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1183 on: July 02, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »
I feel a Dani Age Joke about those pics being taken last night is in order :lol:

And damn, that delay is a little bit good and a little bit bad... If it wasn't delayed, it'd be released when I'm not home... With the delay it's getting released at a time I SHOULD be sleeping. Lord knows these releases are never punctual, so I might be in for very little sleep tonight, knowing I might not be able to wait XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1184 on: July 03, 2012, 04:05:48 AM »
Oh man... she's even more baby than I visualized... T-ara's image is way too mature for this CHILD... It's plain wrong T_T

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1185 on: July 03, 2012, 04:43:55 AM »
if her age keeps the rest of my girls from wearing sexy outfits I'm going on strike. I.... simply don't know how I feel about T-ara having a 13 year old member on multiple levels. A childhood spent on the road and in the spotlight has crushed many a child-star in the U.S... hopefully the taxing schedule doesn't make this poor girl crumble : /

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1186 on: July 03, 2012, 05:02:35 AM »
ITS FUCKING OUT. WATCH NOW

Translation of the intro narration
Quote from: allkpop
“Humans wanted to wear the clothes of Gods. They wanted to talk like Gods and reign like Gods. However, the Gods did not permit such thoughts of the humans.

In the destroyed world, humans became more like animals than animals themselves. Picking up knives in attempts to reign over one another, they started to slaughter one another.

But one day…

Rumors started spreading that among them was a girl who possessed special powers.”

AHH WHAT TO BE CONTINUED?!?! Fawwwk..Pretty cool so far. The 2nd song 'Don't Leave Me' (i think that's the one) SOUNDS AWESOME can't wait to hear the full thing. Dani's legs...their like freaking sticks!!!  Hyomins acting so far was pretty laughable imo, especially when she shot that crossbow and the fighting scene XD. I spotted Soyeon in the BTS so I guess she's going to make a small appearance woot! Poor jiyeon got hurt for reals during the fight scenes D:. Now...gotta wait for the 2nd part -.-, probably going to be a bit more action packed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:44:37 AM by storyboard »

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1187 on: July 03, 2012, 05:06:49 AM »
at 1:10 hyominnie is copping some roadside head hahahah

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1188 on: July 03, 2012, 05:17:15 AM »
FUCK YES I CAN WATCH IT AND STILL GET SOME SLEEP!...goddamn that's long...

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1189 on: July 03, 2012, 05:39:18 AM »
Dio, I think it's time for T-ara obscure member appreciation time

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1190 on: July 03, 2012, 05:45:29 AM »
That was fucking awesome, and the second song sounded really, really good. Waiting for the second part will be killing me over the next two months or however long it takes to release a repackage.

Feel kinda bad for Boram/Qri/Soyeon/Hwayoung not having any involvement.

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1191 on: July 03, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
^ totally agree, i love the second song almost more than the first ahaha, but back to the vid I don't think hyomin needed like that many bags of fluids, and blood at one time > >. Seems a bit overboard, and they didn't even bother to wrap up her wound like it would miraculously stop bleeding and not get infected on that table.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1192 on: July 03, 2012, 05:50:36 AM »

dont mind me, just being beautiful, sexy, and cute all at the same time.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1193 on: July 03, 2012, 06:00:11 AM »
Dio, I think it's time for T-ara obscure member appreciation time
LOL, looks like it's about that time. Is this not a 3 member group, +1 now? I nearly started CELEBRATING when I got a glimpse of Soyeon in the BTS at the end XD

That said, I can't lie, Jiyeon looks DELICIOUS in that top with those shorts (see: 10:53)...and seriously...how stupidly adorable was she at 11:40? It was shorter than I thought...and the to be continued caught me off guard :lol:..that next song sounds great though, can't wait for more! And if they'd be so kind as to throw in another member I'd be even happier! XD

PERFORMANCES. SHORTER MV I CAN PLAY DAY BY DAY (double apology for terrible wordplay and joke stealing). AND EVENTUALLY PART 2 OF THE MV, LET'S GOOOO

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1194 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »
I can't lie, Jiyeon looks DELICIOUS in that top with those shorts

I can't lie, Jiyeon could wear a burlap sack and still look delicious. I still have no idea where Dani is going to fit into all of this. She looks markedly less physically mature than the others and it's kind of weird to me. However, I'm more than willing to accept her into the T-ara obscure member family but she needs to earn it.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1195 on: July 03, 2012, 06:09:56 AM »

those eyes..  :inlove:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1196 on: July 03, 2012, 06:14:39 AM »
I love the song, and the MV is so cool, so pretty~ True, it's quite unrealistic, and the acting is not amazing, but it's so visually appealing XD  And not low budget, for a change  :w00t: 

Dani looks beautiful, and strangely older than the previous pics, which is somewhat disturbing to me. I guess so far in the story of DAY BY DAY her age works, but I still can't see how it will work in the bigger picture of T-ara.

Loving Hyomin's hair, it suits her so much!!! However, I may be the only one who doesn't like blonde hair on Jiyeon :lol:

Also, wtf is that huge belt they put on Eunjung??? Makes her look like she's carrying a baby kangaroo in there!  :shocked:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1197 on: July 03, 2012, 06:18:01 AM »
Just for you I made the boram the "big pic" here :lol:

Guessing more of these will pop up?

edit:
Quote from: n_athaniel
danee's REAL western age is 12. she was born in 1999 and her birthday is in december!
https://twitter.com/n_athaniel/status/219975301294325761

:lol:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:33:35 AM by DioBrando »

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1198 on: July 03, 2012, 06:31:11 AM »
Boram: always the big picture, haha

"don't forget about me, guys!"

Quote from: n_athaniel

danee's REAL western age is 12. she was born in 1999 and her birthday is in december!

https://twitter.com/n_athaniel/status/219975301294325761

:lol:

12?... 12???? I don't need to see a 12 year old shake her butt and do all the other provocative things that of age kpop stars do. Ew...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:38:53 AM by Forthisgift »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1199 on: July 03, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »
humanahumanaOOOoo I need to see more Soyeon in the making of with them side bangs  :heart:_ :heart:

Song is pretty solid, second song sounds really good too, love the strings.

AND I WATCHED THE WHOLE VIDEO WITHOUT MUCH URGE TO SKIP FORWARD HOLY SHIT! I think that means it's good and doesn't drag on too much. :lol: Can also add me to the Jiyeon hair naysayers club with Rei and °egirl. ; D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - Railroad Star