JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RISUKI RISUKI

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793525 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1200 on: July 03, 2012, 07:38:49 AM »
Loving Hyomin's hair, it suits her so much!!! However, I may be the only one who doesn't like blonde hair on Jiyeon :lol:
Actually...I don't really like the blonde hair on Jiyeon either haha. For me its just too blonde.

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1201 on: July 03, 2012, 07:44:30 AM »
Listening to the album now, really good stuff. Not sure if this was already known, but HUE is the Korean version of T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC and 사랑놀이 is the Korean version of Keep Out, and in my opinion they both came out better in Korean.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1202 on: July 03, 2012, 07:45:33 AM »
Oh people are coming out against the blonde. Yeah, chalk me up for that too. Same reason as story.

Digging the video and all of 5th Element Hyomin.

Edit: So near the end of the video where Hyomin says a line, then throws up her arms in confusion. That would be awesome as a gif.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:05:57 AM by thatonezombie »
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1203 on: July 03, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1204 on: July 03, 2012, 09:18:33 AM »
^ Thank you, you baller.

Any news on when part 2 will drop?
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1205 on: July 03, 2012, 09:31:02 AM »
JIYEON :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

The 'to be continued' came too soon :/ So soon that the video felt underwhelming tbh, maybe it'll feel better once I know it's coming

The behind the scenes, however, is brilliant :lol:

...Listening to the new tracks, super pleased with this mini album so far...

HOLLY HOLLY DAY!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1206 on: July 03, 2012, 09:40:37 AM »
Ah, got up early so I could watch the vid at least once before werk time

I love pretty much everything about it. Quick thoughts:

--

1. "This is so good, this is so good, this is... TO BE CONTINUED! What in the fucking fuck!" Man, that making of really made up for it but damn, way to keep people waiting! They should've just made a full-length feature film outta this shit, I know I would've watched it... several times!

2. It looked way better than I imagined. Even after seeing the teaser I had some doubts, haha... everyone in this vid looked amazing. And good job acting that shit out. I don't think I facepalmed once. And the effects, good job, over-worked CGI smurfs!

3. I was thoroughly fucking entertained! This is the RIGHT way to make a long MV. It wasn't really even that long and used two songs.

4. Day by Day, the song, good stuff! To be honest I've listened to that Jonte-rip several times, but ahh, some sound clarity, mmm. I need to get that album asap. That second song is awesome too! I was thinking what is gonna happen after they play almost the whole Day by Day song in the beginning, so it was a nice surprise.

5. Yes, Dani is (or will be) a great addition to this group. She's pretty (all dolled up) and will no doubt be a real looker in a few years... and her age will keep people talking about her even if she hasn't done shit yet. Good talk, bad talk, as long as it's talk the evil fucks at CCM have done their jobs. I wonder if they got this idea during their Japan adventures... dun dun dunn.

6. For a moment I was worried it'd be a four girl show, coz I had 10 mins down and hadn't even seen Eunjung yet, let alone all the missing girls. Then it just ended. Huh. Seeing Soyeon during the making of was like, oh baby, looks like there's lots more to come. And I can't wait.

More thoughts on this later today...

---

7. Jiyeon looks fucking amazing as a blonde. I'll fight ya. :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:19:22 AM by Stryfe »

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1207 on: July 03, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
Any news on when part 2 will drop?

‘Day by Day‘ will be released on July 3rd, followed by ‘Mirage‘ on August 15th, and finally ‘T-ara’s Effect‘ on October 15th.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/t-ara-to-release-a-20-minute-drama-music-video-for-upcoming-comeback

Doesn't specifically say part 2 of the MV, but it's probably safe to assume August 15th.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1208 on: July 03, 2012, 01:01:55 PM »
I posted this question at reddit, but I might as well post it here as well:

Does anyone know if there is a place where I might find a midi version of this song in the future? It's dorky, but I'd like to play this on Lotro (Lord of the Rings online) when my character is chilling at random camps, but I'm... musically challenged and thus can't do it myself. The melody is so soothing and lovely, I think it'd be perfect...

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1209 on: July 03, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »

You've got backup XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1210 on: July 03, 2012, 03:06:41 PM »
5. Yes, Dani is (or will be) a great addition to this group. She's pretty (all dolled up) and will no doubt be a real looker in a few years... and her age will keep people talking about her even if she hasn't done shit yet. Good talk, bad talk, as long as it's talk the evil fucks at CCM have done their jobs. I wonder if they got this idea during their Japan adventures... dun dun dunn.

Very interesting point, the possibility of them getting the idea from Japan haha

That 13-hour delay due to "the lack of completion for the computer-graphics work" makes me wonder if they weren't able to finish the first part completely and had to stick the TO BE CONTINUED earlier than planned XD Maybe it wasn't originally meant to be so abrupt? lol

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1211 on: July 03, 2012, 04:42:54 PM »
Feel kinda bad for Boram/Qri/Soyeon/Hwayoung not having any involvement.

Agreed! I was kinda pissed off the entire video lol
Ahreum made up for it though, holy smokes! She's beautiful!! and her smile!  :wub: aye dios mio!

Eunjung's suit made her look fat, Hyomin can't act very well, and Jiyeon doesn't look that great as a blonde...sorry for hating, like I said before, I love the group, and the song is GREAT!

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1212 on: July 03, 2012, 05:45:44 PM »
I posted this question at reddit, but I might as well post it here as well:

Does anyone know if there is a place where I might find a midi version of this song in the future? It's dorky, but I'd like to play this on Lotro (Lord of the Rings online) when my character is chilling at random camps, but I'm... musically challenged and thus can't do it myself. The melody is so soothing and lovely, I think it'd be perfect...

What server are you on? I used to play Lotro yearss ago when it was still a monthly subscription.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1213 on: July 03, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »

What server are you on? I used to play Lotro yearss ago when it was still a monthly subscription.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25420.0

tl;dr: US, Elendilmir
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:02:39 PM by Stryfe »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1214 on: July 03, 2012, 06:33:47 PM »

Like Stryfe said, Elendilmir (with jphip kinship); but I also play on Gladden (where they have a reddit kinship)

Mmmmmhmmhhm... Bitchy!Jiyeon :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1215 on: July 03, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »

You've got backup XD

Yes, I'm also joining the team "Jiyeon blonde FTW"
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1216 on: July 04, 2012, 01:40:48 AM »
The MV was pretty amazing but the bloopers at the end were even better. :) Can't wait to see part 2!

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1217 on: July 04, 2012, 04:56:06 AM »
Dance video coming next week? I guess not the 2nd part of the story MV.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-ara-to-release-second-mv-for-day-by-day-next-week

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1218 on: July 04, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
Some shots from their Free Time in Paris Photobook

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:50:46 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1219 on: July 04, 2012, 08:11:12 PM »
The Cry Cry dance video is like my favourite, so I'm definitely looking forward to a dance version video... :w00t:

While googling around about Day By Day (I was impatiently trying to find out if anyone knows who sings what, but... I guess not) I bumped into this random comment:
"T-ara wont be allowed to promote properly with the 14year old. Koreans passed a law last year to stop them from promoting. GP Basic werent allowed to promote with Janey because of it and another girl group couldnt debut because of it and Chocolat only just got through.
I think it was 16 or 14 and under are not allowed to promote."

Is this true? Wouldn't it just mean that the youngest member has to be absent or...?

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - RISUKI RISUKI