JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793569 times)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1240 on: July 07, 2012, 07:41:21 AM »
You can definitely move your arms and shoulders without any restriction. I would say they run these small so this L fits like an M. 
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1241 on: July 07, 2012, 08:38:12 AM »
^ Thanks again, TOZ! Just need to decide whether I want a neater fit or a baggy fit.

Been so busy wondering about t-shirt sizing that I only just spotted Dio Brando's post about Jiyeon's nose injury:
Looks like Jiyeon suffered some sort of injury to her nose recently T_T

Watch the first part of the Day By Day MV again and you'll notice that Hyomin accidentally smacks Jiyeon in the face with her Katana at about the 13m30s mark  :O. Could this be the cause of the nose injury?  :?

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1242 on: July 07, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »
Totally hypocritical, since I'd be one of the first ones throwing up my arms if they made her perform shortly after she got "seriously hurt", but I really want to see Jiyeon during the "Don't Leave" performances XD...looks fine here, though O_o

Well she was on Music Core tonight. I'm glad she's feeling better :3

They prerecorded 떠나지마 (Don't Leave) with the orchestra and preformed Day by Day live, Jiyeon was only missing from the prerecorded song. Maybe she'll be there for Don't Leave tomorrow night?

Don't Leave was fucking amazing, by the way.

Edit:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:23:16 AM by brb23 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1243 on: July 07, 2012, 10:33:40 AM »
JIYEONNIE IS ALIVE!!! TT___TT LOL GAWD :heart:

So Music Core aired already?? Omg need youtubes in my life!!!! Ahhhhh

Sorry I can't really write proper sentences when I'm fangirling ha ha ha

EDIT: LOL THERE IT IS
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1244 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07:20 AM »
I actually decided to watch a stream of MuCore today haha. I hadn't watched a live stream since the Genie days of SNSD XD. Surprisingly it didn't take too long to get to T-ara :).

Anyway, I was disappointed with the orchestra for Don't Leave...you don't even hear them so it's like whats the point?! I forgot that when instruments are involved you have to pretend to play @_@. But besides that Qri actually got some lines woo!!! And it wasn't too bad. Quite cute actually haha. Hyomin sounded fantastic for Don't Leave and of course Soyeon too.

I wonder if Jiyeon might have gotten injured on Music Core since she was there for Day By Day but not for Don't Leave.

Here's the...Day By Day performance.

In other news.......IU makes an appearance in T-ara Starlife theater! I'm ready to see some dorkiness/bickering between Jiyeon and IU!!

cr tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1245 on: July 07, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
Gaawwdddd!!! JIYEON :heart: I love that she has the final line in Day By Day so that's already something I can look forward to in every live performance...

I was wondering, why does Eunjung look so awkward dancing (she's in the centre) and then I realized... It's because this choreography is shit. It's kindergarten level simple arm movements shit. I don't care how much the choreographer is Beyonce's choreographer or whatever, that doesn't mean anything if this is the best he can do. Cry Cry had a much cooler choreography, please hire that person again instead. lol I don't think I've ever disliked a choreography this much, even if I've witnessed so much awkwardness in H!P. It's just such a let down, it makes my beloved T-ara look bad! In the entire choreography there is like one move I like, Jiyeon's hair throw, and even that was timed awkwardly because it's during her solo line when she's supposed to be singing.

This after two viewings. Maybe my opinion will change. >_> (not likely)

I still LOVE the song. I will still watch every single live performance of this that I can get my hands on. But just... Don't hire that choreographer again, please. :lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:34:11 AM by shirenu »

Offline brb23

• ecchi
« Reply #1246 on: July 07, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
^^^Yep.

Don't Leave was great but Day by Day... I didn't want to sound too negative before others watched it, but that dance is really, really disappointing. They're capable of much better and they hyped up the choreographer so much, and then this. Tried watching it a few more times to see if my initial impression was wrong, but it wasn't. Hopefully CCM steps up their choreo game before August.

Oh well, I'm still glad they're back and look forward to watching them perform.

Eunjung, Hyomin and Areum at 100 Million Quiz Show

Areum is really pretty.

Hwayoung & Hyomin tweets

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1247 on: July 07, 2012, 03:31:37 PM »
Watch the first part of the Day By Day MV again and you'll notice that Hyomin accidentally smacks Jiyeon in the face with her Katana at about the 13m30s mark  :O. Could this be the cause of the nose injury?  :?
I did notice that scene, but I don't think that caused it XD. It looked like Hyomin barely made contact :lol:...she seemed ok afterwards, didn't seem as bad as the injury they were implying she had...seeing Hyomin worry and immediately run to Jiyeon all "omg look what you made me do to my Jiyeon with your silly plastic swords!!" was adorable, though :heart:

I actually decided to watch a stream of MuCore today haha. I hadn't watched a live stream since the Genie days of SNSD XD. Surprisingly it didn't take too long to get to T-ara :).
Man, I ALMOST considered staying up to watch this. I have Saturday off, so I TRIED...but I just couldn't make it to 3AM EST XD

About the Day by Day choreography...it's kinda weird to me that when I saw the choreographer perform it, I thought it looked great. It was a sort of powerful choreography that seemed to go well with the song. Maybe I was blinded by T-ara hype just knowing that the new song sounded amazing, but watching that performance I wasn't impressed with it at all :lol:. It was overall pretty weak on what I'm assuming is the choreography side. Or maybe it's just a situation where they just lack the flair and energy the choreographer had going on, which probably helped cover up the rather simple moves being used XD. It's a shame, really, because I loved the Cry Cry choreography.

That said. So. Much. Fucking. Hype. I'll spare you the details about how they all look so fucking amazing and how much I love to watch Soyeon sing (because that sounds kinda creepy) and I'll just say: FUCKING YES. I will download and watch every single performance :heart:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:44:27 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1248 on: July 07, 2012, 04:34:13 PM »
The Don't Leave perf... yeah, I love it. The song is awesome, even if it wasn't live or anything, and it was visually rather impressive. I do agree it's a bit of a wasted opportunity not to do it live, especially with the massive string section in the background... but still, tough to criticize too much because everyone looked stunning. Boram in full pixie mode and Soyeon working dem vocals... chills, baby. :heart:

I didn't really know what to think about the DbD choreography when I saw Jonte and her dancers performing it, since watching Jonte do anything was already pretty traumatizing. But I managed through it watching the leftmost dancer, and I thought she looked pretty nice doing it... Of course I didn't expect it to turn out this bad. It just looks like there's too much going on and too little going on at the same time... as a whole it just looks... weird.

--

Ah, Jiyeon... Good to see her in there, with her nose looking exactly how it was, so there's some hope it was nothing too serious. But man, that sure was a short, if sweet time we had with k-blondie version of Jiyeon. Oh well, she looks great in dark brown, too, of course. Still, I do find it funny they got rid of all the fun colours and... left Q-ri's swamp witch hair untouched. :lol:

Areum looks good, confident and really, like she was there from day one. So all in all a great debut, and she sounded alright, too. I also think they gave her hotpants on purpose... worked for me, at least. :P

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1249 on: July 07, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »
Oh shoot. I thought that one pic of Areum with Hwayoung was IU at first.

Yay! The performances are out. Gonna check them out after posting this.
^ I WANT TO SEE YOUR REACTION VIDEO!! :lol:
Ok.  youtu.be/L420DHk6arU  LoL I didn't want to embed it here, I have the derpiest face in the thumbnail. XD Click only if you want to hear me to talk for 14 mins (that is NOT including the 10 min video! LOL) This is my first time ever speaking alot in a YT video so thanks for making me come out of my shell. :P  My sisters on the other hand have done several reaction videos.

Edit:
Ok, saw the performances. I'm in agreement with all of you, "Don't Leave" was awesome and the dance for "Day by Day" was underwhelming. I expected them to prance around in tutus and sprout wings and fly off. It has that feel to it. XD But I mean you can't really do much memorable moves with a song like that. And the ENGRISH. wow, I totally overlooked it while I was watching a subbed video of the MV. LoL

New girl is a nice fit. Can sing and rap. Good move to let her sing first or I would've forgotten her right away. The line distribution is getting better except most of the rap parts have gone to Hwayoung now. I miss Eunjung and Hyomin's raps. I still want to hear Jiyeon rap, Eunjung says she can. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:32:13 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1250 on: July 07, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
Okay so Don't Leave performance was amazing, I love the song even more now. Surprised by Areum, she can sing and rap though how many more rappers does T-Ara need? 6_9

Day by Day choreography is a little weird and I find some moves a little awkward and probably because I just finished watching a LP of both Ico and SOTC but the way they moved somehow reminded me of how Ico and Wander move, fluidly and arms waving around. :'D

I feel like the beginning choreography isn't needed. /shrugs

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1251 on: July 07, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »
Jeez, I go to sleep for a few hours and look at everything I miss...

I'll get right to it, Don't Leave was great but Day by Day... sigh. It was like an amateur interpretive dance routine. Yea, I'm just going to leave it at that. More importantly I'm really happy Jiyeon is okay. She looked like her usual self so I was atleast able to let out a big sigh of relief before my eyes got abused by awkward arm flailing  XD.

Also, thanks for all the information about the shirt sizing. If you know me at all you know which one I'm getting  ;)

I really, really, REALLY love Day by Day and I just want the choreography to match the song. Is that so much to ask!?!

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1252 on: July 07, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
reaction video
Almost forgot to say this, I lol'd when you went like "NOOO! DON'T DIE! YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE MEMBER!" when Hyomin got stabbed hahaha
(...or something like that. I have a bad memory)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1253 on: July 07, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »
^LoL That's exactly what I said. XD I'm glad I wasn't watching that part during my first attempt that was interrupted with a phone call, otherwise my reaction wouldn't be so genuine. If that didn't kill Hyomin then that overload of IVs would've, too much liquid for the body to handle, she would've looked swollen like a balloon [/being technical] :roll:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1254 on: July 07, 2012, 10:05:46 PM »
I watched the Day By Day perf last night, and I'm trying to recall anything from the dance from memory and I'm getting nothing.  :lol:

What I am remembering is Soyeon looking goooooood in Don't Leave. Also recalling Areum impressing me during her 2nd rap. Although I had her confused for Dani at first till shirenu corrected me in the IRC  XD
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1255 on: July 08, 2012, 01:46:47 AM »
awww kinda a shame the orchestra was just for show. -__- Ahreum seems like a really good addition. Good to see Jiyeon back to silky non fried hair. Hopefully Qri's isn't beyond repair. Hwayoung has pulled a Eunjung and leveled up ever since the short hair.  :P

It's kinda weird they did the comeback on Music Core though. I always thought they tend to put too much backing track (especially for comebacks for whatever reason) hopefully they will do Don't Leave on Music Bank or even better something like Lee Sora Proposal, KJE Chocolate, Sketchbook. I always love those types of laid back live band shows and it seems like years since they've done one like that and did some cool covers and ballads.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1256 on: July 08, 2012, 06:56:03 AM »
Some Twitter goodness in preparation for the hype shitstorm I expect around the time the next performances get posted XD:

Damn, Hwayoung getting mad points lately XD...and of course Soyeon and Hyomin delivering their usual selca awesomeness
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1257 on: July 08, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »
Inkigayo Performance. Jiyeon was able to perform ^^

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1258 on: July 08, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »
My face while watching = :D

Hyomin's new hair is so pretty~

THESE BLACK OUTFITS ARE SO MUCH BETTER. BUTT. :heart: Even the dance looks better. But it's probably because of some nice camera angles, and butt. :heart:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1259 on: July 08, 2012, 03:07:30 PM »
Is there any significance to the armband that Hwayoung was wearing or is it just costume flair? I've always known that to be a symbol meaning that there has been a death in the family and that the person was mourning so I was immediately curious...

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon