JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unusual [Ft. Seo Jung Hwan]

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793511 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1300 on: July 19, 2012, 11:50:06 AM »
Seriously, the description alone is priceless. PANTOMIME ROBOT DANCE. :lol: WHAT. I MUST SEE THIS.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1301 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I really love this picture of her...her smile is so sweet.
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1302 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
Seriously, the description alone is priceless. PANTOMIME ROBOT DANCE. :lol: WHAT. I MUST SEE THIS.

Could this be a possible preview? XD (warning: adorable ahead)

and in case anyone hasn't had a chance to sit through all the star life theater eps, they did practice "Sexy Love" in the third ep:

Soyeon :heart: :heart:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1303 on: July 19, 2012, 09:59:06 PM »
Starlife Theater ep1 subs are available at Diadem...OR you could just watch these subs

EP2 is also out now  :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:40:34 PM by storyboard »

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1304 on: July 21, 2012, 04:54:07 AM »
So I wore my Eunjung shirt out in public for an extended period of time recently. While the sleeves are shorter than I would like, they weren't a problem. Never noticed it until I looked at my arm. It's a nice fit on me.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1305 on: July 21, 2012, 06:17:50 PM »
Thanks for posting the videos. I miss working with Diadem, helping them sub their videos. I haven't been on the forum in awhile either.

1st ep.
Wow, watching that video made me realize how much of a fangirl I still am.  :P When they recalled all the old clips I was like, I totally remember all that. :lol: When they were watching f(x) and Soyeon said "Sunyoung" I was like, why did she say Hyomin's real name (yes, Hyomin's real name is Sunyoung). Turns out it's also Luna's real name. Looks like they're no longer living together in the dorms, which explains the recent article I read about the group only seeing each other 3 times a week, which are basically the weekends when they do music shows. Other than that they don't see each other due to some filming dramas, etc. The original three (Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon) are really close, I wonder how they feel about the other members sometimes. :lol: I just now found out that a former member, Jiwon, is now in the group Spica.

2nd ep.
The concert looked cool, too bad the one in American didn't go through. It was so random and poorly planned anyway.  Boram's mom is so adorable! I've seen her in some movies. I felt bad for Boram during T-ara's debut, everyone kept comparing her to her parents who are both famous and she struggled to make her own name. Seems like her sister is feeling the same kind of pressure. I totally miss Invincible Youth! That was my favorite show. I've seen the first few eps of Season 2 but it needs some Byungpoong Hyomin! :lol: And twin love! <3 I was starting to feel bad for Hwayoung's sister not doing anything until she showed up in the video. I knew originally Hyoyoung was supposed to be in T-ara and Hwayoung in Co-Ed but I didn't know it was Hyoyoung's suggestion to put Hwayoung in T-ara knowing that she would've been in the better group. What a big sis.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1306 on: July 21, 2012, 07:56:16 PM »
Eunjung is looking so crazy stupid ridiculous good with her new "extended" haircut  :heart:

Minus Gallery: T-ara at Seoul Character Licensing Fair

Adorable gifs, click through, they're kinda beefy:

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1307 on: July 21, 2012, 08:28:44 PM »
Kiss me baby, take me day by day~

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1308 on: July 22, 2012, 09:10:56 AM »

for you Shirenu!

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1309 on: July 22, 2012, 11:06:20 AM »
Ouch Hyomin took a hard fall today on Inkigayo :(. @1:49ish.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1310 on: July 22, 2012, 06:49:08 PM »
@Forthisgift: I know you linked it to me for the short-hair Jiyeon, but I can't get over how cute Eunjung is in that perf >__< Her bubbly cuteness is such a contrast to the current Day By Day perfs, for obvious reasons...Also, bless their awful live vocals there d'aww :lol:

Aw poor Hyomin taking a fall, but it makes me feel better knowing she got comforting hugs after >o< (Making an assumption here based on BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER)
And daaammmnn Hwayoung's really working it... Her expression & movements during "kiss me my baby" in the latter rap DDDD: Hottttt

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1311 on: July 23, 2012, 02:12:43 AM »
they've come a longgg way, vocals and all.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1312 on: July 24, 2012, 10:54:21 AM »
aww Hyomin. what a TROOPER!! got right back up. and you can see Eunjung look instantly, natural react.

APPRECIATE the work you do with Diadem, °egirl! life is hectic, nothing beats a good :fap

THE HAIR!! SHIT. loving it so silky with a touch of brown.

They in Japan now! Jiyeon on the MC

My Eunjung t-shirt (a lil tight for my moobs "L" size but soft <3) AND T-ara star cards arrived :w00t: - pretty dope set. some rare little paper ones. not a double still savouring the open. gotta sort em out but here's a sample

LETS TRADE!

Offline psylic

« Reply #1313 on: July 26, 2012, 07:47:29 AM »
JiYeon is the best  :thumbup

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1314 on: July 26, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
Oh...my...Gawd...*nose bleed*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1315 on: July 26, 2012, 12:56:44 PM »
I was enjoying Hyomin's moonwalk :D

EDIT:

Looks like Ai Kago of ex-Morning Musume fame went to their concert yesterday:

LUCKY BASTAGE XD

Meanwhile, Eunjung's thighs are fighting for their freedom in those tight red hotpants :lol:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:59:49 PM by shirenu »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1316 on: July 27, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
Oh...my...Gawd...*nose bleed*

So...so...so...so good...

and aw man, Hwayoung hurt her leg T_T...it happened on the 23rd, so she's been performing sitting down :(

Sucks, it looked like they've been putting her out there more, and I've become a big fan XD

Pic unrelated but still delicious:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1317 on: July 27, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
Well then, wtf is this...

http://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/x9b72/tara_members_bashing_hwayoung_on_twitter/

T-ara, why won't you stop messing with my emotions...

Cuz this is really upsetting...

EDIT: Let me just clarify, one of the things that pisses me off the most is when any group of people gangs up on one person who has done very little or nothing to deserve being treated as an outsider. It's bullying. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but I very much doubt that Hwayoung has done something so awful to them that warrants this kind of group mentality against her. So I'm feeling very disappointed, even angry, and the members who tweeted about her kind of look like bitches to me right now. The tweets apparently happened a few days ago and the only reaction has been that the management claims that all their twitters were hacked at the same time. Which is very unlikely and unfortunately makes it impossible for the girls to apologize or learn from this because it's all being swept under the "lol hacked" rug. I'm so, so disappointed.

Here's T-ara perf without Hwayoung

If I didn't have the bg info I'd be enjoying the extra Eunjung lines, but now I keep wondering if the girls whined backstage about having to take over Hwayoung's parts, what a huge strain it is on them... Even if it's their JOB... Or maybe that didn't happen at all. Who knows.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:23:33 PM by shirenu »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1318 on: July 27, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »
I'm still not sure what to make of this honestly... just what exactly is going on here?

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1319 on: July 27, 2012, 11:51:52 PM »
Never a boring day with T-ara, is it?

This is at best stupid (teasing in public that's sure to be severely misunderstood) and at worst just despicable mob mentality behaviour from the girls. Of course we don't know what happens behind the scenes, but damn...

I've always found it amusing to follow anything CCM does regarding T-ara with the thinly veiled publicity stunts and odd accusations. This stuff has pretty much always caused people to sympathize with the girls (CEO is an asshole, company is fucking nuts) and that kind of PR is just priceless, even if there might not be a lot of truth to it. But this, of course, is just an unorchestrated clusterfuck that will have the opposite effect.

Are they seriously claiming that all of their Twitter accounts got hacked? o_o

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unusual [Ft. Seo Jung Hwan]