JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Huckleberry Finn

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793654 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1380 on: July 30, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »
The word of the week is ALLEGEDLY. The following video allegedly shows Jiyeon and Haeri (Davichi) bullying Hwayoung by spilling water on her. It starts near :47.

According to some people, Jiyeon spills some water from the bottle on Hwayoung's legs. Then Haeri pretends to spill out the water and spits it on her legs. Fans claim that the faces of Infinite's L and Sung Jong when it happened are further evidence of what was going on. I personally dunno if it's true, because it's not completely clear to me that the water was spilled on her legs nor that any of that was on purpose. I do think Hwayoung looks weird, being with her head down the whole time. Since the other girls were laughing like crazy, I would expect Hwayoung to be laughing even a little too if something funny happened or they were joking around or being silly. Hard to tell...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:05:35 PM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1381 on: July 30, 2012, 10:08:52 PM »
Shitstorm GO!

This will only get worse and worse, at this rate. They're not gonna be able to patch this up...

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-aras-former-back-up-dancer-claims-jiyeon-once-slapped-hwayoung

Grrrr. That is really upsetting if true. But there is really no confirmation that the information is valid or not since it came from a random netizen. Who knows if it's an anti-fan doing that just to fuel the fire.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1382 on: July 30, 2012, 10:33:02 PM »

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not sure what to think at this point. I'm not ready to completely condemn them and abandon the group, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't on Hwayoung's side at this point. Why? Who knows, it's just the path I chose based on the testimony I've been showed :P

Yeah i just get wound up with these situations by peoples lack of taking a step back and thinking things through rationally. There is no cast iron proof for either side at the moment and there might not ever be.

I used to enjoy reading (but not believing) conspiracy theories, thats why i mentioned the David Icke forums earlier. People would discuss and post 'proof' of all manner of conspiracies on there, but i had to stop going there because it was too tiring arguing with people who would blindly believe stuff like nasa was about to turn Saturn into a 2nd sun, simply because someone claimed in a post that they had talked to an unnamed dude who 'worked' at nasa and said it was going to happen. All this Tara 'proof' is starting to seem like that right now lol.

Offline atarashii-michi

• Member+
  • Fangirling on a Whole New Level
« Reply #1383 on: July 30, 2012, 10:45:09 PM »
I consider myself a Queen but if this is really true then all my respect for T-ara is gonna vanish. I have seen a lot of bullying before, with one of my friends actually committing suicide over it less than a year ago, and there is no excuse whatsoever for that. KKS is a lying bastard and continues contradicting himself. So either way, I just wanna see Hwayoung take Hyoyoung with her as they leave. Actually, I wanna see all of Coed School leave as well since clearly CCM never gave a sh!t about them. And I'm just glad that Supernova are in Japan and completely out of the way of this mess. They are practically managed by UMJ anyways, since CCM doesn't care about them either. I hope Qri gets out too because from what I have seen, she was the only one nice to Hwayoung. And Dani and Ahreum should just run back home and go back to school.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #1384 on: July 30, 2012, 11:26:25 PM »
I was a pretty big fan and supporter of T-ara from way back in the TTL days so I want to add in my two cents, even if it has already been said from other posters.

Was sooooo close to making them my number one group over KARA as I've been following them a bit more often. Then this happens.

I guess I'm still a fan...of their music at least. With various reports and confessions and whatnot, true or not, no one is going to see them the same ever again...fans or even fellow idol group members. How will the other groups see and perceive them once they start promoting their new song come August?

With Qri acting like me and being impartial with this situation, she jumps up two spots to become my new favorite member for now. Preemptive "shame on you" to Soyeon and Boram. Ahreum places second for having nothing to do with this and for being pretty cute.

As for the rest of T-ara, I don't know. I'll have to let things settle down and/or wait for all these reports to come in. Either way, it will never be the same as before.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:32:40 PM by limitbreaker02 »

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1385 on: July 30, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
With Qri acting like me and being impartial with this situation, she jumps up two spots to become my new favorite member for now. Preemptive "shame on you" to Soyeon and Boram. Ahreum places second for having nothing to do with this and for being pretty cute.

Same here!!! She was my second...and now my frist!
Guess I'll be changing all my album art from Soyeon to Qri and maybe Ahreum on my iPod and iPhone.  :mon sweat:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1386 on: July 31, 2012, 12:14:10 AM »
T-ara is now Tarnished. It doesn't matter if they did handled this incident well or not, this is how they'll be remembered.

I found this interesting comment on AKP

SeeYa = T-ara
Nam Gyu-Ri = Hwayoung

CCM like to copy groups and their controversy!

+++ Nam Gyu-Ri and Hwayoung --> Nip Slip Controversy
+++ Nam Gyu-Ri --> leaves SeeYa in April 2009 and returned in 2011
+++ Hwayoung --> leaves T-ara in 2012 and possible will return in future!
+++ SeeYa --> disbanded in January 2011 (not long time after Nam Gyu-Ri returned to SeeYa)
+++ T-ara --> disband in future very possible (Hwayoung comeback - can become a prophecy)

LOL

Apparently, Nam Gyuri is also known about her attitude problems and not doing stuff she's supposed to in her group. I'd like to think Hwayoung is different from Nam Gyuri but I don't know what to believe anymore. I also didn't think Qri would be the "good" guy in this situation, I hope she would shed some light about this whole thing and confirm some truths.

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1387 on: July 31, 2012, 12:38:14 AM »
T-ara is now Tarnished.
T-arnished?

No, doesn't work well, does it...

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1388 on: July 31, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
OMG, someone please tell me this video is from a tv show or something. If this is real, then I don't need one more bit of evidence for the horrible things we've been hearing.

EDIT: Apparently it's real, behind the scenes for Lovey Dovey in Tokyo. WOW. First the way the man pushed her to the side, I think that's wrong, don't care if industry is like that. Then she falls and Hyomin looked at her and laughed, Eunjung must've seen her coz she was right in front of her, yet they don't even slow down, no signs of concern for her teammate. Qri saw her too. Looked to me like she may have turned to help but Jiyeon turned her and seemed to whisper something to her and they just left her there. Eventually Boram went around and helped her it seems. If this is not evidence of horrible bitches who don't care for a fellow human being, I don't know what is. Doesn't even matter if it's a team mate, or someone you like or not. You see someone fall, even if you don't know them, you help them up immediately. That is, if you're a good person. This to me confirms who's telling the truth here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:17:42 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1389 on: July 31, 2012, 01:18:58 AM »

Same here!!! She was my second...and now my frist!
Guess I'll be changing all my album art from Soyeon to Qri and maybe Ahreum on my iPod and iPhone.  :mon sweat:

allegedly neutral/impartial. I joke often about how Qri is just sitting back and watching the chickens cluck but who knows what she has or hasn't done. I don't mean to come off as a stickler for proper definition but standing by and being impartial or neutral while an injustice is taking place doesn't make someone a hero lol. In fact, that's why we have Good Samaritan laws which, essentially, require action because inaction isn't always equal to just or honorable action. If you suppose I should be giving her the benefit of the doubt because we truly don't know where she sits then okay, I can handle that. But lets save praises and give credit only when credit is due? To me, if Qri was there for these alleged slaps, water pourings, verbal abuse, etc. and she didn't try to stop it from happening then she's just as guilty.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1390 on: July 31, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
Now they're blaming Hwayoung for those times where Jiyeon showed "attitude problems" during performances  :shock: 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-aras-hwayoung-was-responsible-for-jiyeons-bad-attitude

That's actually the event I mentioned previously in which Jiyeon performed with a completely blank face and the lowest effort I've seen in any performance everrrr, but it was more noticeable in a different song, not during Yayaya. 

Assuming that in that event her performance was indeed affected by arguing with Hwayoung (which I find hard to believe coz artists are affected by tons of things all the time and still go and do their best on the stage, something called professionalism), how do they explain then all the other instances in which people complained of Jiyeon's attitude issues? This is quite smart I guess, taking the opportunity to blame anything that's been wrong with T-ara on Hwayoung. They got nothing to lose now.

EDIT: Here's the other performance from that event, in case anyone's curious:

And here's another video showing possible issues. I think this one doesn't show much evidence of anything (not that I need it since that disco video above). People claim that first Soyeon smirked meanly when she saw Hwayoung and didn't hand her the mic. Meh, maybe, maybe not. And then people claim that when they were congratulating each other for the win, they left Hwayoung out of the circle. This looks true, but well, the girls are probably just super excited, hugging the closest to them, the friends they worked with since the beginning, so meh, I don't particularly expect them to be all lovey dovey (XD) with Hwayoung right then. Although it's sad to see her all by herself on the side, this was probably not intentional.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:09:58 AM by Rei-chan »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1391 on: July 31, 2012, 02:06:07 AM »
OMG, someone please tell me this video is from a tv show or something. If this is real, then I don't need one more bit of evidence for the horrible things we've been hearing.

EDIT: Apparently it's real, behind the scenes for Lovey Dovey in Tokyo. WOW. First the way the man pushed her to the side, I think that's wrong, don't care if industry is like that. Then she falls and Hyomin looked at her and laughed, Eunjung must've seen her coz she was right in front of her, yet they don't even slow down, no signs of concern for her teammate. Qri saw her too. Looked to me like she may have turned to help but Jiyeon turned her and seemed to whisper something to her and they just left her there. Eventually Boram went around and helped her it seems. If this is not evidence of horrible bitches who don't care for a fellow human being, I don't know what is. Doesn't even matter if it's a team mate, or someone you like or not. You see someone fall, even if you don't know them, you help them up immediately. That is, if you're a good person. This to me confirms who's telling the truth here.

......T_T

This video...I...I've officially run out of things to say...I'm just sad now XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1392 on: July 31, 2012, 02:07:57 AM »

You could also see Hyomin give Hwayoung a bit of a slap on the shoulder as she goes down. Yea I'm probably over-analyzing it but who knows XD

And how about thoserumors about Hyomin's past:O? I know it's just rumors but damn it's interesting.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1393 on: July 31, 2012, 02:48:54 AM »

T-ara's dance team leader disputes the slapping claim from that anonymous back-dancer...

YAMA&HOTCHICKS Bae Youngjong, "The post is not true"'

T-ara's dance team YAMA&HOTCHICKS' team captain Bae Youngjong has responded to the recent post posted on the Internet about T-ara saying that the incident is completely false.

Bae Youngjong captain revealed, "This place is a public location where any outsider or celebrity can freely walk into so such harassment and beatings would have been impossible to have taken place."

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media has said, "The malicious things being written on the Internet and in various articles related to T-ara are written without any verification or confirmation."

Core Contents Media terminated Hwayoung's contract yesterday and afterwards, a back-up dancer for T-ara revealed online that "T-ara's Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung in the practice room" and that the girls "don’t want to sit by her in the car so they blatantly play rock, paper, scissors right in front of her face (to decide who sits by her)." It quickly became a hot topic in the news.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n07416
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1394 on: July 31, 2012, 03:19:43 AM »

Well looks like you've made your mind up what other 'evidence' has there been? none as far as i can tell, no statement from Hwayoung or anybody else who is actually known. Just anonymous postings from supposed back-up dancers. And quickly cobbled together pictures and edits of videos. In regard to the video you posted did you not notice the cameras filming them? there are 2 including 1 which is filming Eunjung. The man 'pushed' her because she was getting in the shot while it was being filmed. And it looks to me like she stumbles, stays on her feet and then bends down of her own accord. And again they were shooting a scene during this time. So again 'evidence' this is not. Just more baiting from trolls (not you the original poster).

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1395 on: July 31, 2012, 03:29:14 AM »
Some more from the other side:

[12.07.31] Kim Kwangsoo, "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents understand my decision"

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo urged media to have restraint when publishing Internet rumors.

In a phone interview with Star News on the 31st, Kim Kwangsoo said, "Yesterday rumors were spreading about a post made by a back-up dancer and it became highly controversial. Of course, the content of the post is not true."

He continued, "Yesterday (3oth) the decision of terminating Hwayoung's contract was made because of denying to appear at events including live events and from the opinions of staff. She can become a great singer on her own because she's talented."

In fact, he said yesterday, "Hwayoung has a lot of potential as a rapper" when he terminated her contract. "I believe that she'll be able to develop more as an artist and create her own identity."

Kim Kwangsoo said, "After the decision was made yesterday, completely unrelated bullying issues as well as malicious, false and odd rumors were spreading by people. These malicious lies are all over the Internet and articles, and it's making it harder for Hwayoung and T-ara. I hope that Hwayoung will stop making comments because people take it to mean more than it should while fueling more false reports and creates more damage."

He revealed that, "Yesterday I met with Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's parents and told them the background of the story and they understand.  The idea of this not being the truth started from Hwayoung herself because her tweet gave a different concept and implied that everything was a lie."

He finished by saying, "The spread and continuous posting of malicious and false rumors without a break is giving the other parents a harder time as well so I hope reporters can check with our agency before publishing articles."

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120731091614284&t__nil_mnews=txt&nil_id=25
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

edit: KKS isn't gonna fix this. I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit what he has to say. Him addressing more and more of this will probably only make things worse. Most fans (current and former) of T-ara never liked him, he was always the "tyrannical boss". Even getting stylists to talk bad about Hwayoung and backup dancers to debunk rumors won't help, people are already reaching their own conclusions in both directions, statements from more people paid by CCM won't change anything. I'm pretty sure the only thing that could fix this, if anything, is the girls themselves. I doubt Hwayoung will say anything more, but I think this is one of those cases where more silence just makes everything worse. People who have turned on the group are already committed to not believing half the shit KKS says, so it's a waste of time for them to address every little thing one by one. So long as the girls aren't saying anything, those people who have sided with Hwayoung will continue to view them as the villains...

At best they can hope to have the rest of the group show some regret, you know, fuck with fans' emotions and hope they can display what made fans [think] they loved them in the first place :P

ps: Seems there's a post from a former CCM with more gossip and rumor goodness, I eagerly await the translation and drama XD
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:42:17 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1396 on: July 31, 2012, 04:07:09 AM »
LoL I like this gif from the rumors of Hyomin's past page

I'm pretty sure I've seen many expressionless Jiyeon faces pre-Hwayoung. Jiyeon always came off as a little diva to me. And what about her supposed underaged nude webcam scandal that was brought up a year ago? People were so quick to dismiss that.

Anyway, all of a sudden people are coming out with all this "evidence" of the bullying. Who knows how long this has been going on.  But until there is some official statements from the girls I'll just assume all this is taken completely out of context. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt because I don't think they're that stupid to risk committing career suicide. Plus their CEO is mental, everything he says doesn't make sense.

From what I can tell about Hwayoung, she's a bit awkward, clumsy, and silly. But I thought that was part of her charm. Either the rest of the group sees this as annoying and not being serious about your job and sees her as a weakling that can't keep up with the rest. On the flipside, those former attributes could mean Hwayoung is (intentionally) careless, rude, unprofessional and therefore making her the bad guy. Even if Hwayoung is the one at fault and causing trouble this is still not the way to treat a person. There should be steps taken before resorting to leave the group. For one, if Hwayoung is truly at fault, they should've limited her activities as a warning and then move up to suspension, etc.

I wonder how her twin sister feels since originally she's supposed to be in T-ara instead of Hwayoung, although it was her suggestion to put her in the group. Would they have done the same thing to her? I'm sure she would've handled it better, she seems the stronger one of the two. I know her activities will still continue but if I were her I would leave as soon as my contract expired for CCM's work ethic is extremely lacking. Just looking back at the activities of past and current CCM groups, there's always some kind of problem. Sucks though, cuz I really think CCM has some of the most talented singers in the company.

Also, I know we'd like to think Idols are perfect and all but we all know that's totally not true. How many times have we heard about an idol being rude, getting a dui, doing drugs, assault, causing car accidents, etc? Sure these are bad but who makes it worse? The netizens! They like to take things out of context, they like to shun every idol for being human :roll:

Speaking of DUI...Meanwhile, 2PM's Nickhun is probably sighing in relief from being off the headlines for his recent DUI incident. :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1397 on: July 31, 2012, 04:28:31 AM »
Speaking of DUI...Meanwhile, 2PM's Nickhun is probably sighing in relief from being off the headlines for his recent DUI incident. :P

Saw this earlier... XD

--

And here's one for Jiyeon:

Man, I really hope she's just an idiot, and not a malicious violent bully of an idiot. I also hope to wake up tomorrow to some better news than today...

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1398 on: July 31, 2012, 04:39:43 AM »

Saw this earlier... XD

:lol:

Yeah, I can't wait til this shit subsides a bit, I still like my T-ara songs and Mirage was sounding great. I want to be able to go through my k-pop playlist without feeling sad about it XD

Another decent summary of events by AKP: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-ara-controversy-cliff-notes-edition

Some that haven't been mentioned here, including some further reaction from Hyoyoung and information about the disbandment petition (which has damn hear 72,000 signatures and counting  :roll:)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1399 on: July 31, 2012, 04:49:02 AM »

Well looks like you've made your mind up what other 'evidence' has there been? none as far as i can tell, no statement from Hwayoung or anybody else who is actually known. Just anonymous postings from supposed back-up dancers. And quickly cobbled together pictures and edits of videos. In regard to the video you posted did you not notice the cameras filming them? there are 2 including 1 which is filming Eunjung. The man 'pushed' her because she was getting in the shot while it was being filmed. And it looks to me like she stumbles, stays on her feet and then bends down of her own accord. And again they were shooting a scene during this time. So again 'evidence' this is not. Just more baiting from trolls (not you the original poster).

Well looks like you too have made up your mind. We all have our diverse opinions, which is why we come and discuss them here. Hwayoung did post a very short but very meaningful statement right after the announcement was made. As for the video, I obviously noticed all the cameras. It doesn't make a difference to me. In any case, it makes it all the worse that she fell and not even the camera people or staff seem to care. You may think that's okay, and that's your opinion. I think it is not okay. I've seen idols trip, stumble or fall numerous times even on live stage, and the other group members always show at least a bit of concern. Not that they need to stop performing, but they do show the concern by at least looking at the teammate to check theyre okay and keep dancing. I don't have to explain the video, as everyone can see it and make their own opinions. My opinion is that it shows the lack of common decency from everyone there, both staff and team members. And I'm not biting any troll bait. I'm gathering all the info I can find to try to make my own opinion on what the truth may be. Just like I've dismissed some alleged "evidence" as meaningless, I also call this one as I see it.

I find it hilarious that KKS is now saying basically "that dancer's post is fake because I asked my dancer employees and they said they didn't post it". LOL  Rightttt, the company employees are going to admit to the boss' face that they revealed company secrets  :rofl:  Sure the post may be fake, but the "I asked my employees" argument doesn't clear anything up lol

LOVE that Nichkhun image XD 

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Huckleberry Finn