JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793481 times)

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1400 on: July 31, 2012, 05:00:56 AM »
Of course you are biting troll bait, virtually everything that i have seen posted has been troll bait. As i have said i am not an emotionally invested fan of Tara im too old to get emotionally invested with these sorts of things anymore. As i have stated before it's only peoples lack of reasoning and letting their hearts rule their brains that i've been trying to point out to people, but fans will be fans.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1401 on: July 31, 2012, 05:10:07 AM »
Of course you are biting troll bait, virtually everything that i have seen posted has been troll bait. As i have said i am not an emotionally invested fan of Tara im too old to get emotionally invested with these sorts of things anymore. As i have stated before it's only peoples lack of reasoning and letting their hearts rule their brains that i've been trying to point out to people, but fans will be fans.

hey, cmon :( .... we realize we aren't debating over foreign policy or whether or not we should drop the atom bomb, trust me.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1402 on: July 31, 2012, 05:30:43 AM »

hey, cmon :( .... we realize we aren't debating over foreign policy or whether or not we should drop the atom bomb, trust me.

Lol good. I just wish people wouldn't be so quick to judge especially with only circumstantial evidence at best at the moment, i realise i'm fighting a losing battle though so maybe i should just keep quiet  :banghead: .   And with my comment of 'virtually everything i have seen posted has been troll bait' and my general frustration, i am refering to internet postings ala soompi, allkpop, naver, youtube etc etc. I wasn't trying to suggest anyone here is a troll.
 And to the people here that this mess has actually caused pain, then i hope it's sorted out for the better sooner rather than later because hate/anger is never a good emotion to keep hold of for long.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1403 on: July 31, 2012, 05:37:48 AM »

I don't see why you say I'm "biting troll bait". Just like you're suggesting people stand back and reason before judging the issue, I think you need to do the same with your judgement of my position on this issue. Like you, I am not an emotionally invested fan of T-ara, and I too am quite older than the average forum member. In fact, I didn't know Hwayoung's face till this issue exploded. I enjoy T-ara's music, and I thought Jiyeon and Eunjung were fun in tv. That was my extent of interest in the group. Thus I have no "heart ruling brains" issue, no bias, and I definitely don't lack reasoning. I'm simply very interested in seeing how this issue will end, hoping that truth is revealed, that the guilty people are exposed and that the outcome may help improve the working conditions of the artists in k-media, which has been a concern for many for a long time.

I agree that tons of fans on the net are being blinded in defense of either side. In fact it drives me crazy that people are still going on about that japanese tv show claiming theyre picking Hwayoung as the ugliest one, when that's completely false.

I've been posting the things I find around and expressing my opinions on them. Most of it was questionable to me, until that Lovey Dovey video. As I said, I see what's happening in the video, I think it is wrong, and that's my personal opinion based on observation. Your opinion is that the video evidences nothing. That's fine too. We're entitled to disagree with each other. That doesn't mean my opinion was reached with any less reasoning than yours.

And to the people here that this mess has actually caused pain, then i hope it's sorted out for the better sooner rather than later because hate/anger is never a good emotion to keep hold of for long.

Agreed.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1404 on: July 31, 2012, 05:58:31 AM »
the last thing we need to be doing is allegedly bullying each other. Even the slightest hint of condescension, whether your intention is to illuminate the fandom with reason or what-have-you, is going to be frowned upon by most. We used the word allegedly so many times that it became a topic of humor towards the end of the announcement but it was originally brought up for the very purpose of acknowledging that what we know is just what people are telling us. If people want to wig out, that's their business. If people want to give opinions, that's their business as well.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:04:04 AM by Forthisgift »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1405 on: July 31, 2012, 06:03:05 AM »
Sup. Drama anyone? Because, why not?

[12.07.31] Core Contents Media trainee's post about T-ara becomes a hot topic

An article written online by a trainee has been attracting a lot of attention.

In the post they wrote, “I’m currently a trainee at GM Media = Core Contents Media = Mnet Media (3 related companies) for the past two years. Seeing the T-ara incident has made me frustrated. After making this post, I decided to quit being a trainee and will disappear.”

She continued by saying, “Hwayoung made her debut on December 3rd, 2010 and I became a trainee on April 18, 2010. Our company goes to the practice room while we practice to look at our cell phones and wallets. You’re screwed for life if you’re here. When T-ara had a day off, they visited the studio. Hyomin gathered all the trainees who were preparing for debuts and said we should all introduce ourselves to each other.”

“I heard someone say that Hot Blooded Kangho was dating Jiyeon. They (Jiyeon/Kangho) asked me my age, where I live, my ID, etc, and I told them. Then I heard Kangho say, ‘This bitch hasn’t smoked? Idiot. Let’s take her to a club tonight.’ There was also one time where Jiyeon threw a high-heeled shoe at me. I still have the scar.”

The authenticity of this post is unclear but it’s became a hot topic amongst netizens in light of the recent T-ara drama.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n08938
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

See sig for disclaimer:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:43:56 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1406 on: July 31, 2012, 06:19:30 AM »
^ Great sig! XD

That trainee post sounds so weird lol 

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1407 on: July 31, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »
Then I heard Kangho say, ‘This bitch hasn’t smoked? Idiot. Let’s take her to a club tonight.’ There was also one time where Jiyeon threw a high-heeled shoe at me. I still have the scar.”

Thanks for the laugh. Remember kids, if you don't smoke then you're doomed to be an idiot forever so go out to the local club and, after a smoke and a flying heel to the face, then you can call yourself an adult.... wow.

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1408 on: July 31, 2012, 06:54:51 AM »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1409 on: July 31, 2012, 06:56:09 AM »
Haha we saw it at the same time!  :lol:

T-ara to temporarily halt activities:

After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being.

Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert" which will be their last performance/schedule for a while.

T-ara's agency said on the 31st, "In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

T-ara had schedules lined up, but they've canceled and haven't been seen in public instead. T-ara member Eunjung initially was supposed to attend the VIP premiere of the movie "I Am A King" yesterday but she absent from the premiere.

Core Contents Media made an announcement to terminate Hwayoung's contract with T-ara because she acted like a "top star" and had behavior problems on the 30th and since then there has been backlash after backlash.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120731n16259
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1410 on: July 31, 2012, 06:57:04 AM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1411 on: July 31, 2012, 07:00:11 AM »
Uh ohhh the concert shall be interesting.

And KKS got caught lying. :lol:. This guy doesn't know when to stop!
Quote from: @realsamchon
KKS said that they caught the imposter who posted a fake account. Police denied that they got any report from CCM. http://bit.ly/NgSSpw

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1412 on: July 31, 2012, 07:03:16 AM »
^ Perfect for a macro I made a long time ago. :3

Oh boy.

I think we should try to refrain from giving any credence to anymore hearsay. I'm with burglarnoone that the bullying stuff and everything else flying against the wall at the moment is pretty absurd. So is the scrambling by KKS and CCM to lay everything on Hwayoung (while saying they are trying to protect her in the same breath) and the Staff.

It seemed to me like they had a harebrained grand plan to shake up the group for a while now (they even planted the whole statement some members need to step up or whatever a while back). Hwayoung was essentially a pawn in a not so cleaver game. Now with the tweets and all the resulting blow back CCM is scrambling. It does make for some gems:

“We ask that all articles in relation to T-ara be confirmed through our company before they are released on the internet.”

KKS never fails to crack me up even if he is a psychopath. :lol:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1413 on: July 31, 2012, 07:10:59 AM »
I think we should try to refrain from giving any credence to anymore hearsay. I'm with burglarnoone that the bullying stuff and everything else flying against the wall at the moment is pretty absurd.

did I miss something? because I don't see anyone giving any genuine credence to anything reported other than the common belief that KKS is out of his f-ing mind. I see a lot of opinions and, as you know, opinions are called opinions because the people giving them are tacitly acknowledging that all if this is infact hearsay. I agree with you and burglarnoone about reason and hearsay and jumping to conclusions, I really do... but give the netizens of this subforum a bit more credit please lol. All I see are people trying to make light of dark situation by lol'ing at all these ridiculous "news" reports.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1414 on: July 31, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »
Thread summary:

Person(s) A: I can't believe this is happening! I'm not sure if it's true, but I'm inclined to side with Hwayoung. I will wait this out and see how it goes, but my initial impression is bad.

Person(s) B
: People need to quit believing every single thing they hear.

See the problem? Most people are just posting how they feel about these things (i.e. whether or not they think it's true). That's what we're all here for no, just to discuss with each other? No harm in that. Half the comments about people believing everything are apparently not even specifically directed at the people here, so there's really nothing more to say about it. It's drama at best, we're just adding our opinions/thoughts/feelings etc. while watching this unfold.

That, and it just gets more ridiculous and entertaining with each report :P
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1415 on: July 31, 2012, 08:19:50 AM »
I think we should try to refrain from giving any credence to anymore hearsay. I'm with burglarnoone that the bullying stuff and everything else flying against the wall at the moment is pretty absurd.

did I miss something? because I don't see anyone giving any genuine credence to anything reported other than the common belief that KKS is out of his f-ing mind. I see a lot of opinions and, as you know, opinions are called opinions because the people giving them are tacitly acknowledging that all if this is infact hearsay. I agree with you and burglarnoone about reason and hearsay and jumping to conclusions, I really do... but give the netizens of this subforum a bit more credit please lol. All I see are people trying to make light of dark situation by lol'ing at all these ridiculous "news" reports.

Yes, people have opinions and are allowed to let them be known. I just hope everyone can see everything with a skeptics eye and not form said opinions partially on unfounded and sensationalist garbage. Opinions can be good, they can also be dumb. I mean, I love you guys but I worry about some of you sometimes. :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1416 on: July 31, 2012, 09:35:44 AM »
What pisses me off right now (about their management etc.) is that reading about Gain and Jea of BEG currently preparing for their solo releases made me remember...

This is supposed to be about music. Or at least performances, music & dance. Entertainment.

With T-ara, there's always been so much extra drama that has NOTHING to do with the actual music side of things. The current scandal is just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems I just keep finding more and more reasons to be fed up with this fandom. lol

I have to say, it really saddens me to read all the accusations towards Jiyeon not because they might be true, but because she's the easiest target and whatever bad is said about her, people will believe it because of the way she looks and because of the problems she's had before (the stripping scandal and the unenthusiastic performances). I mean it's certainly easy to believe that out of all the girls she would be the bitchy diva one, right? But appearances can be deceiving. Some people who look like or have the air of a diva actually aren't that way. Then again it's entirely possible that she IS a horrible person. :/

What also bothers me is that people are worrying about Hwayoung being really depressed, I saw some person even expressing concerns that she might hurt herself. But nobody seems concerned about how the other girls might be feeling right now. Do you not think they would be depressed now too, not knowing the future of their careers. The backlash is reaching insanity levels. They're not in a room somewhere smoking cigarettes all chilled out "who cares what they think, lawl, we got rid of Hwayoung, isn't that awesome, I wub u my galz". No. I bet there are a lot of tears being shed right now, frustration, fears... Anger at false rumours (because not EVERY story is true)... Some of what they are feeling now is deserved (because something shady has been going on, whatever it was), but I do not wish their little souls to be so badly tarnished and hurt that they become depressed. Depression is like the cancer of the mind. When it comes to that, I feel equally sad to everyone involved.

The club dancing video where Hwayoung goes down is a bit weird to me. To me it looks like she stumbles a little but then gets down on her own, and stays here. Why :? It doesn't look like she was unable to get back up. And it looked like they were filming a dancing scene or sth. So why would she stay down? If she normally did strange things like this, it would make sense why nobody helped her up at first. I mean after a while, people get used to a quirky person being quirky and just let her do her thing. Well the latter part of this paragraph sounds like me making up excuses for them, but in that video, HY's behaviour actually seems weird to me, so I'm pointing it out. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1417 on: July 31, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
Mannn all this drama, I really want to read up on all the stuff everyone put up but its so disheartening and all just reading it. Find myself reading one person's post and just saying screw it, not gonna read more too depressing. Sad that all this s*** is happening when things are starting out good. From what i read from people's posts I'm still not sure which to take cause at the end of it all, it depends on your perspective and since not much is being said from the company itself, its hard to take sides for me. I'll still listen to their songs but think that's it, screw all these drama that always follow them because music is more important than this.

Offline nutureangel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ssanti!
« Reply #1418 on: July 31, 2012, 11:47:49 AM »
I think the best ending that we can ever want is that Hwayoung returns to T-ara and all the bullying is false info. The whole incident started by just company staffs who created false info because they're unhappy and KKS got confused. On the other hand, I think KKS just wants an excuse to make space for Dani. First he intro Dani, that pushed her debut date forward and then star her in Day by Day MV. Now seems like the perfect time to debut her just before the next song.
Best phrase ever, Sooyoung's "YAH!"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1419 on: July 31, 2012, 12:24:48 PM »
Guys

LOVE

AND

PEACE

:heart:

*HUG*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet