JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Let`s Try

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793540 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1580 on: August 14, 2012, 05:17:42 AM »
Good to hear nothing is broken or anything but WTH! why are Kpop staff such terrible drivers? o_O

Am I the only one that thinks the pictures of her in the hospital are disgusting? Weather it was CCM deciding to take advantage of the situation and release them for sympathy or just Star News getting their hands on them some other backdoor way, it just doesn't sit right with me. :/

I agree, and that thought crossed my mind, that CCM could be using this unfortunate accident to get sympathy for T-ara. It's shameful that the girl can't even have privacy at the hospital when she's probably feeling like crap. T_T

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1581 on: August 14, 2012, 05:20:19 AM »
Am I the only one that thinks the pictures of her in the hospital are disgusting? Weather it was CCM deciding to take advantage of the situation and release them for sympathy or just Star News getting their hands on them some other backdoor way, it just doesn't sit right with me. :/

Agreed, it's pretty shitty either way. Not only that, but if you bother looking at the reactions elsewhere, it seems the entire internet is now made up of psychology experts and detectives. I've seen people say things like "that apology was definitely not sincere, I saw her eyes shifting as she was talking, this is proof she was lying!" or "The car looks more like it was beaten by people from the outside, not to mention she doesn't seem hurt there! The neck brace is backwards! Publicity stunt!"

It kinda saddens me to see people be so inherently negative...rather than worrying about whether or not another human being was injured, they throw around conspiracy theories, and some even go as far as wishing she WAS hurt and mentioning "karma". I agree it's fishy to post pictures like that, and it might come off as them trying to gain sympathy, but it just seems wrong to me for people to so easily disregard the possibility that someone might actually be physically hurt. Quite hypocritical for the same people who say those on T-ara's side 100% believe everything they see/hear with regards to CCM statements, Soyeon's interview, and the reports of this accident, meanwhile they were just as quick to believe the worst possible scenarios in every situation so far.

I imagine the Soyeon interview is just the first of many and we'll hear more about this in the future. Maybe a group interview or something. I also imagine that this ordeal will linger throughout the rest of T-ara's lifetime... there are some things that you just can't shake regardless of what really happened. Honestly, I still have mixed feelings about my future as a T-ara fan. I love them and I want to see them perform and be silly on TV again but I already want to trade Ahreum and Dani in for Hwayoung and just get back to business as it was. It's obviously not the new members fault that this happened and they don't deserve my feeling the way I do, but that's how I feel. I have no emotional investment in the new members so I find myself projecting my anger about the situation onto them for no good reason. I'm afraid I'm never going to be able to enjoy T-ara the way I used to :/

You think we'll ever see Hwayoung again? I'd like to see her get back on stage somehow.

I'm kinda with you on this. I'm not sure if it's because I feel bad about the situation for Hwayoung, or because I'll just feel bad thinking they're receiving a shitton of negativity from "anti-fans"...and I did initially accept Areum and Dani, in a "fuck it, no other choice" kinda way, but I agree it does suck essentially trading Hwayoung for two entirely new members XD. Then again they might just be getting bullied AS WE SPEAK :P

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1582 on: August 14, 2012, 05:28:31 AM »
If we were in a boy band Dio I'd bully you and then get you kicked out of it.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1583 on: August 14, 2012, 05:32:37 AM »
^ Meanness  :onionwhip:

it seems the entire internet is now made up of psychology experts and detectives. I've seen people say things like "that apology was definitely not sincere, I saw her eyes shifting as she was talking, this is proof she was lying!" or "The car looks more like it was beaten by people from the outside, not to mention she doesn't seem hurt there! The neck brace is backwards! Publicity stunt!"

It's pretty sad indeed that people would even mention karma or doubt her injuries. Very insensitive. I will admit though, that while watching the interview video, I couldn't help noticing how unusually often she blinked, and remembered a psychology class I took during my undergraduate studies in which the professor said that one way to identify when someone is being untruthful is when they blink a lot, because it indicates that they're thinking much harder about what they're saying and how to say it in comparison to someone who is just telling the truth. I'm not saying she's lying for sure or anything, just being honest that the blinking thought crossed my mind XD For all I know, she may be always like that or had very dry eyes that day. It's not like I've watched many Soyeon interviews before.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1584 on: August 14, 2012, 05:43:07 AM »
Oh absolutely, every possible thought crossed my mind XD. Even some that I'm sure aren't legit, like "why's the tear falling from that side?! Shouldn't it be from the other side?! THIS MUST BE A LIE."

Problem with these other people though is that they're passing it off as fact. They're assuming the worst and condemning everybody involved. I doubt most of the people saying what they say even give a shit about Hwayoung, at this point XD.

Of course that doesn't include anybody here. Everybody here is awesome. Except you, forth. Your career will surely tank as soon as you get me kicked out of that group...I'm so sure the fans loved me...

[12.08.14] T-ara's Soyeon determined to film for "Haeundae Lovers" tomorrow

T-ara's Soyeon is in the hospital for the second day after being in a car accident.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media revealed to Star News, "Soyeon is now in the hospital at Seoul. We were surprised because the test results showed that her bones and muscles are tense and in a more serious condition than we thought."

Following, "The hospital suggested Soyeon rests but Soyeon is showing a strong determination to continue filming for 'Haeundae Lovers'."

"She really wants to go to the filming tomorrow (15th) but whether or not she will participate in filming will be decided after a consultation with the drama staff," Core Contents Media said.

Soyeon was taken to the hospital after being involved in a roll-over car accident and received various testings yesterday.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002163243
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1585 on: August 14, 2012, 05:46:55 AM »
Rei is jealous, we can be a co-ed group. Can we be called Hugz for Thugz?

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1586 on: August 14, 2012, 06:02:05 AM »
^ Greatest Group Name Ever.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1587 on: August 14, 2012, 06:03:27 AM »
Rei is jealous, we can be a co-ed group. Can we be called Hugz for Thugz?

Me likes!  :ptam-glow:

[12.08.14] T-ara's Soyeon determined to film for "Haeundae Lovers" tomorrow
Following, "The hospital suggested Soyeon rests but Soyeon is showing a strong determination to continue filming for 'Haeundae Lovers'."

Determination is the word of the month XD Now it will feel forever funny to hear that word used in anything related to T-ara lol

And wow, I hope they don't allow her to go to work tomorrow. I mean, having "determination" and all is great, but her health must be the priority and injuries related to neck bones and muscles are not to be taken lightly.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1588 on: August 14, 2012, 06:05:42 AM »
For a Hugz for Thugz shirt, you could have one Blood and one Crip hugging each other with their weapons on the ground.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1589 on: August 14, 2012, 06:07:36 AM »
For a Hugz for Thugz shirt, you could have one Blood and one Crip hugging each other with their weapons on the ground.

CAN WE REALLY DO THIS???

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1590 on: August 14, 2012, 06:10:43 AM »
Everything just got amazing.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1591 on: August 14, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
My pseudo Korean name is So-Rad. I like reading and kung-fu. I'm the groups fan-service bot and resident master chef.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1592 on: August 14, 2012, 06:38:06 AM »
Cool, I'm Eo-Sum. My hobbies are listening to music and doing yoga. I rap lines that were written for me, have no singing talent and two left feet. I also lack determination, but I look great sitting in chairs while avoiding practice.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1593 on: August 14, 2012, 06:43:51 AM »
*chants* Do it! Do it! Do it! Give me something else to fangirl about. XD

Earlier I wanted to say that I thought it was strange that they actually took pics of Soyeon and her injury (even though we never see her face). I've never really seen any other pics of other celebs' injuries, the last one I saw was Suju's Kyuhyung's injuries where he almost died. I've read the netizens' assumptions and observations of the injury photos and as crazy as it sounds I find myself starting to believe them. I know for sure Soyeon's really injured but the severity of it is sketchy. The type of neck brace and how she's wearing it should've made it seem like she's in a lot worse shape than she really is, but then she wants to go back to work on the drama the next day? I wouldn't be surprised if CCM/KKS is making the accident look worse than it is. Ugh...so frustrating. Give the girl a break!

Sure, I know Soyeon's interview isn't enough to calm their situation but at least now they're starting to open up about it. They know they can't continue things like it never happened, I'm sure they had time to reflect and all. But people are never gonna be satisfied with what they see/hear even if the truth does come out. It's as if T-ara has hurt them like an ex and now they have a grudge against them and they won't be satisfied until they see T-ara humilitated and apologize for "hurting" them when they had nothing to do with anything.

As for Soyeon's blinking, she freaking winks everytime she performs, like Reina does in MM. It gets annoying after awhile. :P

I wouldn't say Boram's a bad sister, they seem pretty close to me.

any tangible proof of this or... what?
Honestly I can't say that I do have proof, at least I can't remember. I think I was just speaking in defense of Boram cuz she was my first favorite (hence my sig), actually her and Hyomin tied as my favorite but Hyomin has a slight edge cuz she's artsy and I'm an artist, so... :P I was trying to find stuff from when I first heard of Wooram, about two years ago. I found the tiaradiadem thread about her and it turns out that my assumption of their sisterly bond might be one sided. :lol: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/3599-ramism-boram-and-her-sister/page__hl__%20boram%20%20sister Here, taken from Wooram's cyworld she says she coincidentally bumped into Boram somewhere and that she can't stand being away from her sister. So with that and Wooram's recent statement about Boram not answering her phone when she wants to ask her something important, it does seem like Boram's a bad sister.  :doh: But still I don't think it's as bad as it sounds. I still have the assumption they don't live together (even before Boram became famous) therefore they don't keep contact with each other. But IDK... And no offense taken, like you said there's different interpretations of what it means to be a good family member. But I hope hearing this stuff about Boram won't change your thoughts about her in a bad way.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1594 on: August 14, 2012, 06:47:23 AM »
Cool, I'm Eo-Sum. My hobbies are listening to music and doing yoga. I rap lines that were written for me, have no singing talent and two left feet. I also lack determination, but I look great sitting in chairs while avoiding practice.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1595 on: August 14, 2012, 06:55:50 AM »
I hope hearing this stuff about Boram won't change your thoughts about her in a bad way.

I don't think anything could change my thoughts or feelings about Boram. Can't you tell she's my favorite k-pop idol?? heheh :lol:

... I seriously fanboy so hard for her at times that it worries me lol. Seriously.

I definitely can come off a bit... harsh at times and I don't mean to be. You can tell that I'm just here to love T-ara and create funny banter when nothing else is happening :)

One love <3

Offline Quick8

« Reply #1596 on: August 14, 2012, 07:02:07 AM »
It's pretty sad indeed that people would even mention karma or doubt her injuries.

http://antikpopfangirl.tumblr.com/post/29371928542

This pretty much sums it up.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1597 on: August 14, 2012, 07:04:49 AM »
My pseudo Korean name is So-Rad. I like reading and kung-fu. I'm the groups fan-service bot and resident master chef.

Awesomely rad!  ;)  I'm Ku-Eul~ I like sweets and science. I'm the cutely clumsy/absent-minded one in the group but I make up for it with my determination and awesome guitar playing skills.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1598 on: August 14, 2012, 07:11:15 AM »
Debut Album Title: Determination

First Single: Allegedly Gangsta

Ballad Track: Sometimes You Gotta(hug it out)

Dance Track: Click, Click, Blast!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1599 on: August 14, 2012, 07:19:52 AM »
It's pretty sad indeed that people would even mention karma or doubt her injuries.

http://antikpopfangirl.tumblr.com/post/29371928542

This pretty much sums it up.

lol yeah, that sucks...   :thumbdown:

Debut Album Title: Determination

First Single: Allegedly Gangsta

Ballad Track: Sometimes You Gotta(hug it out)

Dance Track: Click, Click, Blast!

LOL! This is so fun  :gmon sing:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Let`s Try