JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793504 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1600 on: August 14, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »

She cried ;_;

“I’m very happy today and am here because of the hard work of the staff and other actors from ‘One Thousandth Man’ and don’t want to trouble them by these questions. So I hope that the questions can be related to the drama,” Hyomin replied with tears in her eyes.

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1601 on: August 14, 2012, 06:24:43 PM »
lol dudes, I was SO CONFUSED when I opened this thread in the morning... I had to check I was reading the right thread :P

I've fallen behind a bit :3

9. A T-ara album/b-side song that you wish was officially promoted.

I've already said Ma Boo before for cool song, so here is Tic Tic Toc which is also a cool song :D Much wubbles
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1602 on: August 14, 2012, 07:02:01 PM »
Lmao, definitely took a turn for the strange...but, let me play catchup here...What day are we on, 9? 10? I have no idea! Eo-Sum is lost.

Catchup speed run:
5. A T-ara song that makes you want to dance.
Lovey Dovey cuz shuffling is easy as hell

6. A T-ara song that you find cool.
TTL (either one) because of their awesome hair and all the rap

7. A favourite performance from your favourite member. (aka, doesn't have to be T-ara, but could be)
Either one, because mmm <3, and her voice:
100624 Mnet M!CountDown SoYeon (T-ARA) - What Should We Finish

8. Something you like about your least favourite member.
I guess that'd be Boram. I like that she looks like she fits in my pocket. I also like that her voice and personality barely seem to match her tiny look XD. People ask her to be cute and she puts like ZERO effort into it :P. In fact, I've seen numerous occasions where she's blunt and to the point, totally too cool to do all those silly variety show things. Also, that weird laugh.

9. A T-ara album/b-side song that you wish was officially promoted.*
Not sure about this one, but I'll go with this, because I played it to death:

10. Your favourite fancam of a performance.
Can't go wrong with any fancam, really, but:

Ideally I wanted to find the one where Soyeon broke the srs character during her solo part in cry cry and put up the peace sign, but I had to hurry this along XD. I tried finding it but it took too long...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1603 on: August 14, 2012, 07:30:49 PM »

Well, I happen to love a LOT of fancams, haha. So lots of good options, but let's do this Jphip style.  :lol::shakeit:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1604 on: August 14, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
14. Your favourite T-ara choreography.

I have to say I'm Really Hurt just because of the tie part.

15. The T-ara member whose personal style you like and why.

Kind of hard to say but I suppose Hyomin, it's really nice to look at and she knows how to compliment her outfits and accessories lol I'm not even sure of what I'm saying. :lol:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1605 on: August 14, 2012, 10:34:41 PM »
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-aras-soyeon-to-return-to-the-set-of-haeundae-lovers

I can't help but question the legitimacy of the crash, or at least the extent of the injuries, if she's gonna go right back to the set XD

If she does manage to get right back into it, chances are the injuries were very minor and the brace was just (badly applied) for precautionary measures. Either that or it's all one big fat lie by CCM to get us all to pity her :P

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1606 on: August 14, 2012, 10:44:58 PM »
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-aras-soyeon-to-return-to-the-set-of-haeundae-lovers

I can't help but question the legitimacy of the crash, or at least the extent of the injuries, if she's gonna go right back to the set XD

If she does manage to get right back into it, chances are the injuries were very minor and the brace was just (badly applied) for precautionary measures. Either that or it's all one big fat lie by CCM to get us all to pity her :P

Neck braces are always applied just in case there are more serious injuries sustained than what can been seen by the naked eye. It standard procedure to put someone into a neck brace until MRI/X-rays can be done.

Please, let's not dice this to pieces... girlfriend is a nurse and my mom worked in a hospital for 28 years. The pictures were most likely taken before they did any scans or took any pictures.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:02:24 PM by Forthisgift »

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1607 on: August 14, 2012, 10:57:01 PM »
^^
As I've said in my last post I too was also questioning the severity of Soyeon's injury. I'm sure she was hurt but not as hurt as the pictures made it seem esp. when she's up and back doing her drama. This is what netizens thought about it. http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/questions-raised-over-the-legitimacy-of-ccms-statement-regarding-soyeons-injuries :roll:

Anyway back to the list...

I'm not really into fancams (unless I took them lol XD) But I liked Soyeon's performance of Cutie Honey from their recent Japanese concert. First off, I do like the Cutie Honey theme song and second Soyeon singing upside down! Made me go WTF?! then FTW! XD

11. Your favourite dancer in T-ara.
Hm, I never really praised them for their dancing. It's not like they're at SNSD's Hyoyeon's level. I guess I'll just pick who I think is the most enthusiastic dancer of the group...and I pick...Eunjung! Even though at times she looks awkward doing some dances she seems really determined (ta-da! WORD OF THE MONTH! XD) to put on a good performance even if it means taking painkillers for her ankle so she can perform Lovey Dovey with the rest of the group.

12. Your favourite rapper in T-ara.
Ugh, I was torn between Hyomin and Eunjung. They both have unique rapping voices but I think I have to go with Hyomin cuz her voice is already unique, you can definitely pick hers out whenever you listen to any of their songs. I can't describe it though, it's just cool. But Eunjung's is cool too but a different cool. LoL XD

Also, props to rapper lil RamBo :lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1608 on: August 15, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »
A fan account from after the press conference I guess?
At first I thought I came too late to see her but it wasn't like that. When Hyomin came here, there were around 2-3 Hong Kong Queen's, Hyominidot fanclub, and including me. I walked towards to give her some gifts and told her I'm a Thai Queen's. She looked so excited and said something just like she knew there were a lot of int fans coming to Korea for the already cancelled concert and felt appreciated. Then she started to cry and all of us also cried too. Hyomin took her hankerchief out and wiped the tears from my face as well as gave me a hug. At that moment,I didn't know what to say anymore, just keep saying pls be strong, everything will be better, fighting!

Credit @T_araTH
Aww see Hyomin is not that bad of a person

About Soyeon's injury, I could have sworn I read that she was going to get surgery on her neck @_@. Guess it was either my imagination or just bad reporting XD. Since she's back to filming I guess the injury wasn't that bad and probably just whiplash. She should take a bit of break instead of working through the pain.

Well I wanted a Jiyeon IGCBY fancam so I just picked out the first one I saw lol. Luckily it was a decent one and she looks so sexy uggggh.

I'll pick Qri because I feel like she dances with the most 'feeling'.

Hyomin I just like her style more than the others.

btw @dio, I like your avatar :) haha. That was the only high point of her acting in the drama so far. I find her character or her acting incredibly annoying.

Offline Quick8

« Reply #1609 on: August 15, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »

A relatively recent performance of my favourite song.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1610 on: August 16, 2012, 10:02:50 AM »
>.< Eunjung looked pretty terrible at the press conference for Five Fingers today. I think she's having the hardest time out of the T-ara members, or at least out of the ones that had to face the media/public. Soyeon didn't look as bad and neither did Hyomin. Eunjung just looked so... :cry:.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:23:02 AM by storyboard »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1611 on: August 17, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »
^ Ugh, she does look pretty depressed. Her eyes are almost lifeless. :cry: What frustrates me so much is that people think she's acting, her and the other members who have come out since the incident. I mean there's no way she can fake that look, I truly felt my heart drop for her. She looks like she doesn't want to be there but at the same time wants to continue to do her work. I'm sure she's feeling scared of what people are thinking of her and the group. I think Joo Ji Hoon's (the actor next to her) drug scandal a few years ago was a lot more serious than this, he pleaded guilty and got punished for it. I kinda wish other groups and idols would stand up for T-ara but I think they don't want the backlash from antis. To me, I don't care anymore whether it's true or not, I mean it's really not any of our business anyway. But no one should go through this public condemnation they're going through, this ain't the Salem Witch Trials. Stuff like this is the reason why Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1612 on: August 17, 2012, 02:51:07 AM »
>.< Eunjung looked pretty terrible at the press conference for Five Fingers today. I think she's having the hardest time out of the T-ara members, or at least out of the ones that had to face the media/public. Soyeon didn't look as bad and neither did Hyomin. Eunjung just looked so... :cry:.

Yeah, her face is truly sad, like she's about to cry or something. I feel that her face is like that of a person who's deeply ashamed there, standing in front of everyone knowing she's being judged. I've seen her acting and I don't think she's good enough to fake that face so convincingly >_>  I agree that Hyomin and Soyeon didn't look as affected. Makes me wonder if something happened right before that photo session... maybe someone said something really hurtful to her at the event. I wouldn't be surprised if angry fans did something or someone there said or asked something inappropriate.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1613 on: August 17, 2012, 02:54:44 AM »
30-month challenges getting slowww  :lol:

I dunnoooo.... I'll say Eunjung because she looks like she puts tons of effort into it compared to everyone else XD  I feel that others dance better, but she looks more dedicated.
More DETERMINED!  :on lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1614 on: August 17, 2012, 04:41:55 AM »
13. Your favourite singing voice in T-ara.
Hyomin, like I said she has a unique voice. And she can be comical about it.

Instead of hitting IU's high notes she went low. :lol:

Duh!

has plenty of room for freestyle and improvs.  :twothumbs

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1615 on: August 17, 2012, 05:06:16 AM »
After watching Lovey Dovey a million times in all the fun videos you guys have posted since the challenge started, I still don't get how to do that shoe-slipping dance XD  Does it require special shoes or just awesome skills? XDDD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1616 on: August 17, 2012, 07:02:00 AM »
Hyomin for me. Here's a clip of Hyomin singing fire just because I love the engrish in the beginning :lol:.

Cry cry. It was the first time I was impressed by their choreography.

Offline Rainbow1112

• ecchi
« Reply #1617 on: August 17, 2012, 08:13:06 AM »
will be waiting for there new album + hyomin drama.

Offline Quick8

« Reply #1618 on: August 17, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »

Nobody really stands out to me but I pick Eunjung because of that c-walk bit she did in that lovey dovey practice vid.

Hyomin.

I like Soyeon's somewhat low singing voice. 

If its for an entire song's choreography, Cry Cry. 

If its just for a particular move from the song than I'll go with this bit from Like the first time.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1619 on: August 17, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »

I've been looking forward to this one!!!

A Roly Poly stage rehearsal where Jiyeon keeps cracking up for some reason. To this day I have no idea why, but it's hilarious to watch :D YOU CAN AUDIBLY HEAR HER MAKE A NOISE AT 1:16. Constantly looking down trying to hide her amused face... And she laughs once the song ends. Ah priceless.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:16:05 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Crying