JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793732 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1620 on: August 18, 2012, 04:17:30 AM »
16. Your second favourite T-ara member and why.

Hyomin, she was actually the main T-Ara I liked because of Invincible Youth, she was just so hilarious on that show and perfect. I love how she just goes and does embarrassing stuff while everyone is all 'wtf' though eventually they join in too lol

17. Your third favourite T-ara member and why.

Eunjung, besides being breathtakingly beautiful, she's a great singer and rapper and I love how dorky she is and I believe she was a wonderful leader before the rotating leadership thing.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1621 on: August 18, 2012, 05:11:08 AM »
If its just for a particular move from the song than I'll go with this bit from Like the first time.

♫gudael mannago nan, nukkyeoyo nan♫  :D

After watching Lovey Dovey a million times in all the fun videos you guys have posted since the challenge started, I still don't get how to do that shoe-slipping dance XD  Does it require special shoes or just awesome skills? XDDD
I suppose wearing shoes with flat, non grippy soles and being light on your feet helps a lot. It's sort of a hop-drag move. You can do it on carpet barefoot or with socks. :lol: But the truth is, T-ara's just awesome like that.  8)

15. The T-ara member whose personal style you like and why.
Hyomin again. She can wear rags and still look good in it. :lol: She has a good sense of fashion, whether casual, formal, normal, etc. She even designed her own outfits (the blue polka dot outfit from Roly Poly) Although the bad thing is she's really skinny.

Offline Rainbow1112

• ecchi
« Reply #1622 on: August 18, 2012, 10:55:38 AM »
10. Your favourite fancam of a performance.

I've been looking forward to this one!!!

A Roly Poly stage rehearsal where Jiyeon keeps cracking up for some reason. To this day I have no idea why, but it's hilarious to watch :D YOU CAN AUDIBLY HEAR HER MAKE A NOISE AT 1:16. Constantly looking down trying to hide her amused face... And she laughs once the song ends. Ah priceless.

Aww! So Cute.

I still had faith in them. T-ARA come on prove those Netizens wrong.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1623 on: August 19, 2012, 07:27:35 PM »
Aw yeah.

11. Your favourite dancer in T-ara.
Mmmmmm. I wouldn't say that anyone stands out to me in T-ara as a 'sharp' dancer. I mean someone whose moves are always clean and to the point, whose movements look incredibly fluid and amazing...

Because of that, I'd have to choose my favourite dancer based on their attitude/charisma. And so... I'll have to go with those who chose Eunjung for this as well. I would've gone for Jiyeon because she seems to often know how to make the most out of certain moments; her expressions can be so spot on etc. But there are times when her movements look a little sloppy and unenergetic, so I think I'll give it to Eunjung... She really seems to be giving it her all, always, even when injured. ... I wonder if I might mention some other member if I paid more attention to their skills as a whole, but if someone truly was an excellent dancer in the group, I think they would stick out immediately. T-ara choreographies just rely so much more on personality and charisma instead of complexity. Wouldn't it be interesting indeed to see T-ara attempting, say, a miss A choreography. :lol: I wouldn't air that in public, but I'd sure love to see it myself. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1624 on: August 20, 2012, 03:01:48 AM »
12. Your favourite rapper in T-ara.

I'm gonna go with Hwayoung, since I think she was great while she was in the group  :)

This is so cute, Baby Ba Bwa XD:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1625 on: August 20, 2012, 03:35:39 AM »
16. Your second favourite T-ara member and why.

Boram. She and Hyomin are tied for first but Hyomin beat her by a little bit. :lol: I first noticed Boram (as well as all T-ara) on the 2009 Girl Group Chuseok Special. She looked so un-idol-like meaning she didn't fit the typical idol image with her looks, height, etc. And I totally LoL'd when she won on the show all because Goo Hara ate the floor. XD Boram and I are about the same height so seeing her with the others gives me an image of how I'd look standing with the others. :lol: It's nice to see a non-typical idol girl among all the tall, skinny girls.

17. Your third favourite T-ara member and why.
Eunjung. She's a great all around performer.  I've seen some movies she's been in before I heard of T-ara and she looks totally different then and now. I like her raspy speaking voice which then turns into an awesome singing/rapping voice. She also does taekwondo (which I hope to get to her level one day) and I think she was the best leader the group had.

I leave you with this little gem I found of a "making of" of a Korean/Japanese joint movie Eunjung was in a long time ago. Her voice totally sounds like a boy going through puberty, and with the tomboyish clothes she's wearing I would've mistaken her for one. :lol: She totally reminds of me and my friends when we were younger and being tomboyish. :P

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1626 on: August 20, 2012, 04:24:45 AM »
HOLY CARP! She looks SO different there XD   I wanna see the current Eunjung being this hyper playful  :grin:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1627 on: August 20, 2012, 07:28:10 AM »
I can't lie, I have lost all motivation to continue the T-ara 30 Day challenge. I haven't been doing it Day By Day (see what I did there?) and the longer I slack, the harder it will become for me to figure out where I left off and try to catch up like a madman.

But, I still want to share this Eunjung video because, well, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1628 on: August 20, 2012, 10:52:21 AM »
^ Yeah, not continuing it is absolutely ok. :D I only started it to begin with as a distraction from all the drama (and because there's been a lack of appearances because of the drama)

Gotta love random videos. Damn, Eunjung was a wild kid. :lol:

Meanwhile, Hyomin's new drama has started airing. Eunjung is leaving WGM, but they say it's not related to the bullying drama and I believe it because their ratings have been dropping.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1629 on: August 21, 2012, 05:23:03 AM »
I can't lie, I have lost all motivation to continue the T-ara 30 Day challenge. I haven't been doing it Day By Day (see what I did there?) and the longer I slack, the harder it will become for me to figure out where I left off and try to catch up like a madman.

But, I still want to share this Eunjung video because, well, it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

OMG, that's SOOOO CUTE!!!! XD  When did that happen? I wonder if he followed up and really asked her out heeheee~  :inlove:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1630 on: August 21, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
OMG, that's SOOOO CUTE!!!! XD  When did that happen? I wonder if he followed up and really asked her out heeheee~  :inlove:
Ironically, Wonjun was also on We Got Married at the same time Eunjung entered the show, but he was paired with another woman. But when I first saw that episode I was like, "Why wasn't Wonjun paired with Eunjung?! He freaking loves her!" I would've loved to have seen them as a couple, he's very young looking for his age.  :drool:

Yeah, I noticed the 30 day challenged has started to slow down, that's ok I'll still do it while anticipating the new single. I really hope they get to release it and won't be scrapped like W's 3rd album during Aibon's scandal. That would suck. Anyway, I didn't know Hyomin's new drama was about gumihos again, although this time she is one. :lol: Looks like I'll be adding this to my watch list.

18. Something you would change about T-ara.
Their teamwork. :roll: Seriously though, their management.

19. A picture of your favourite T-ara pairing.
I don't "ship" any pairings so I'll just put one of my 2 favorite members, you really don't see them together in pics much.

20. A hot T-ara picture featuring any member(s).
Hmm, this one's nice. Eunjung can pull off that dark hair and pale white skin look. :lol:

21. The prettiest T-ara member without make-up/with little make-up.
You know, I'm gonna have to give this one to Hwayoung. She's quite handsome looking without making. That's Sistar's Dasom with her.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1631 on: August 21, 2012, 08:32:29 AM »
19. A picture of your favourite T-ara pairing.
I don't "ship" any pairings so I'll just put one of my 2 favorite members, you really don't see them together in pics much.

Damn, this pictures reminds me of Nirvana/Pearl Jam/Grunge-era style picture  XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1632 on: August 21, 2012, 08:48:56 AM »
^LoL Now that you've mentioned it, I did get this dark gritty vibe from that pic. It kinda reminds me of Bush's Comedown video. Ooh yeah I was into Grunge/Alternative back then. :lol:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #1633 on: August 21, 2012, 12:36:08 PM »
I scanned the Sparkle PB I put the scans up here http://minus.com/m4w8XnUSp/ hope you's enjoy~

You can click Download All and it gives you a zip of all the pics

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1634 on: August 21, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »
^ DDDDD: WORTH MORE THAN ONE THANK YOU OH MY LAWDY LAWD I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD BE SCANNED, LET ALONE IN THE EBC QUALITY HUBBA HUBBA

SO MANY AWESOME PICS AH BRB FANNING MY LADY PARTS

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1635 on: August 21, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
^^I love how there's this one photo of Hwayoung with long-hair and then the rest is after her haircut lol

THANK YOU FOR THE SCANS~! /o/

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #1636 on: August 22, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
After all this time, I found this video of Eunjung at what I am going to assume as rehab. Figures that the video is just called "Eun Jung"  :lol:

Plus, you have the Game Devil/Super Commander Kim Sooro there.

I really like this video because cause shit seems real.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1637 on: August 22, 2012, 06:57:16 AM »
I scanned the Sparkle PB I put the scans up here http://minus.com/m4w8XnUSp/ hope you's enjoy~

You can click Download All and it gives you a zip of all the pics

I legitimately love you. Serious.

[12.08.22] T-ara's Eunjung walks away from her role in SBS "Five Fingers"

T-ara's Eunjung (25) will leave the production of SBS weekend drama "Five Fingers".

Eunjung was cast as the role of Hong Dami who loves to play piano in Five Fingers. According to production staff, in an emergency meeting held on the night of the 21st, it was decided Eunjung would give up her role.

In a phone call from OBS with a "Five Fingers" official, they said, "Yesterday Eunjung and the other actors did a screenplay in the morning. During that time, the production crew held an emergency meeting about Eunjung."

Following, "The other actors feel sympathetic towards Eunjung and it will be difficult to replace Eunjung's position. Whoever is yet the new cast member we hope that it will bring the drama in a good direction."

It was recently also announced Eunjung will leave her role in MBC "We Got Married" but this was in discussions since July according to MBC staff. It was evidently postponed because of the labor union strike with MBC.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120822n12138
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

edit:

[12.08.22] Eunjung's role in "Five Fingers" jeopardized because of issues with sponsors

It was revealed that the decision about Eunjung's role in SBS weekend drama "Five Fingers" was due to a conflict over PPL (product placement).

There are problems that have risen since Eunjung is in the drama between SBS and the producers and an emergency meeting was called. One side says "nothing is decided for sure" while the other side says "she is not longer cast." The drama producers and SBS staff will continue discussions and come to a final verdict on Eunjung soon.

It was revealed that the reason Eunjung would possibly be leaving the drama is because of an issue with indirect advertising (PPL). The advertisers for the drama influenced the production side of "Five Fingers" after the recent member issues with T-ara were brought up.

The 2nd episode of "Five Fingers" received a 12.7% viewership rating (AGB Nielsen). The PPL sponsors are happy with the positive ratings, but are worried that the recent publicity around Eunjung can hurt them.

The broadcasters said, "The controversial issue of T-ara's member leaving and Eunjung being in 'Five Fingers' at the same time was mentioned ultimately promoted the drama. Although Eunjung might not hurt the ratings, people might not buy the products being advertised if she's there and it would be a waste in the PPL sponsors' eyes."

T-ara's agency has not yet commented on if Eunjung is leaving yet. Currently the drama's producers and SBS are watching this situation closely to come to a final decision.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120822142308191
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This made me sad :(. It felt like people were moving on, but this and stuff like the crowd reaction when Jiae said she was a former t-ara member in this vid @1:35:

Make me kinda fear for the worst out of this situation...oh well, here's to hoping we can get back to the usual and have more awesome photobooks :P

And of course I managed to be out for so many days I lost track of the challenge, again  :roll:. Good thing the rules are loose XD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:50:55 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1638 on: August 22, 2012, 10:30:30 AM »
Eunjungieee :( :( :( Fuck this shit, seriously

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1639 on: August 23, 2012, 02:27:56 AM »
Wow, this has just completely gone over board, this will never end...

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - BOOGIE WOOGIE