JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - March

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793517 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1700 on: September 01, 2012, 04:43:12 AM »
I wish my ultimate bias came back :cry: Eririn forever!

Hmm...the 30 day challenge is over now but I still want to finish it so...

26. Your favourite T-ara music video.
Hmm, I suppose Roly Poly because it's the only video that made sense with the song. And not as epileptically dizzying as their past videos :P

27. One sentence you'd like to say to each member.
Boram: Boram, you need to keep in touch with your sis more often, she misses you alot! :P
Qri: Um, hi...when are you going to be leader? :P
Soyeon: I'm glad to see you're finally acting, I will watch your drama soon!
Eunjung: Eunjung-seonsangnim, teach me taekwondo! :D
Hyomin: Where's the camera that TiaraDiadem gave you (that was my idea to get for your bday), I hope you used it.
Jiyeon: shirenu loves you! XD
Areum: Welcome to the group, hope you'll get a chance to show off your personality on shows soon.

and last but not least....
Hwayoung: I'm sorry about what happened to you but I hope you will still continue to pursue your goals and aspirations, and we hope to see you again.

28. The member you think you could have a successful (fun, interesting) date with and why.
Hyomin duh! Not necessarily a couple date but more like buddies hanging out having photography battles with our cameras and boast about who has the most and best cameras. Here's mine http://instagram.com/p/O8M87LghF7/?fb_source=og_snowlift_photo_user_message but I know Hyomin definitely beats my collection. OTL

29. Your first memory of T-ara.
these hideous photo concepts before their debut

believe it or not this concept below was actually called "ugly dolls" XD

It made me go "hmm do not want kthxbye" the first time I saw them. I think the reason why they had such a rough debut is because people were wondering what the heck was their concept because they were all over the place and these pics did not help at all. But mostly because from these pics I had no idea who the heck is who and it took me awhile to figure them out. Unfortunately I fell into that group that brushed them off at their debut but now their all over the place concepts are the reasons why I love T-ara now. :P

30. Why do you love T-ara?
As I said above, I love them for their all over the place concepts. I don't believe they fit into one single concept, they always have songs, dances, styles that are catchy even though they are fads that will quickly be forgotten as soon as the next one comes around. They always try to make things interesting like make 20 min long drama music videos. I love how each member has their own unique characteristic as well as being multi-talented in other fields of the entertainment industry. I also love that they are HUMAN. Their controversy showed that idols aren't invincible and are susceptible to real life, as much as we fans think they're not. I suppose that makes us feel closer and more accessible to them. I will still continue to support them through their ups and downs. :D

T-ara Love! :heart:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1701 on: September 01, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
LOL @ the blonde afros!!! I can't even recognize some of the girls. It's one of the most unflattering looks I've ever seen XD  But still, looks sorta fun to wear XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1702 on: September 02, 2012, 08:01:04 AM »
I guess I'll be waking up to some Sexy Love and Day and Night.
Quote from: nathaniel@diadem
[12.09.02] T-ara to release four music videos at midnight on September 3rd

Posted Image

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be released at midnight on September 3rd.

T-ara's "SEXY LOVE" music video will be the sequel to "DAY BY DAY" and 15-minutes long and will also include a robot-dance version and a BTS music video making part. The drama music video for the ballad "Day and Night" will also be released at the same time.

The ballad "Day and Night" features Gavy NJ member Geonji as well as the famous 4-octave singer from Star King from British named Shannon and T-ara member Areum. The song is a sad ballad with a stunning rap part.

"SEXY LOVE" is fourth in the series which was produced by Shinsadong Tiger and written by Choi Kyujung. "Day and Night" was the joint-work of composer Cho Youngsoo and the lyricist Ahn Youngmin.

T-ara will showcase a robot dance on stage alongside their electronic synth-pop "SEXY LOVE" and will continue showcasing an exotic charm they began with "DAY BY DAY".

T-ara's four different versions (T/N: drama in two parts 'Sexy Love' and 'Day and Night', dance version of 'Sexy Love' and BTS version I think) of the music video will be released on the 3rd at midnight (September 2nd 11:59 PM).

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120902n05121
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
So the way this is worded, Areum is the only T-ara member featured in Day and Night? Quite disappointing...I guess it could be a good thing since I'm still not really impressed by Areum (mainly due to KKS hyping her up so much) so maybe this song will change things for me.  But still... :smhid
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:08:30 AM by storyboard »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1703 on: September 02, 2012, 09:29:15 AM »
B-b-b-but... That means TODAY!!! In 7.5 hours to be exact!!! HOLYMOLY!!! Preparing for the downvotes on YT... And preparing for MORE HOTNESS FUCK YEAH?!!?!?  Omg~ So excited D:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1704 on: September 02, 2012, 02:22:35 PM »
B-b-b-but... That means TODAY!!! In 7.5 hours to be exact!!! HOLYMOLY!!! Preparing for the downvotes on YT... And preparing for MORE HOTNESS FUCK YEAH?!!?!?  Omg~ So excited D:

YouTube comment boards are ground zero for netizen hatred. Best of luck to you in your downvoting... and save some choice comments to copy and paste here so we can all laugh about it!

HURRAY FOR NEW STUFF TO OBSESS OVER!

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1705 on: September 02, 2012, 03:31:32 PM »
T-ara 티아라 Sexy Love MV
T-ara Day and Night MV

Some LQ's for those who just can't wait (for 1.5 more hours...) :P

edit: Those vids got taken down, won't bother editing in others coz so close to the delicious official releases. :P
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:44:48 PM by Stryfe »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1706 on: September 02, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
Wow, that's... Sudden. Forget wondering whether or not they should be coming back, they're going FULL FORCE with like 100 MVs, as usual :lol:

Got nice gift waiting for me when I get home XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1707 on: September 02, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »

Let there be high definition!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1708 on: September 02, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
T-ARA!!!! XD YEAH!!!

I LOVE THE SONG ROFL EVEN IF IT OVERUSES THE WORD "SEXY" I'M ALMOST EMBARRASSED TO LISTEN TO IT ON SPEAKERS WITH PARENTS AROUND HAHAHAAH JK JK.

OMG MAH GUUUURRRLLLSS :heart:

STUFF AND STUFF I DON'T EVEN KNOW

QWACK QWACK QWACK QWACK QWACK QWACK X2

MORE BLONDE JIYEON IN MAKING OF, TOO XD EUNJUNG BÖBBLES

YEAH XD

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1709 on: September 02, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
Hmm, not too sure how I feel about the song. I really liked the beat used at the end of the Day by Day MV :(

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1710 on: September 02, 2012, 10:27:49 PM »
Oh God this feels so good ;_;

Almost like we're back to normal...here's to hoping they're received well in the only place that really matters XD

edit: though, I will admit, the obvious Hwayoung part made me kinda sad...because...it wasn't Hwayoung :lol:

Threw some more concept photos in a minus gallery. Eunjung looking fine as hell with dat hair:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:38:11 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline BoA is BesT

• ecchi
« Reply #1711 on: September 02, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »
I like the song on the whole and Hyomin looks so damn good in the MV.

As a video though, I thought that the dance version was super boring. The choreography was super bland and I feel that SNSD and CHI CHI did more with the whole doll concept. If they do like KARA and make MV versions with the camera always on one member, I'd watch the Hyomin one a lot though, UNF.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1712 on: September 02, 2012, 11:23:35 PM »
Wtf are those eyelashes on Jiyeon?? O_o  Looks like springs?

I love Eunjung's, Boram's and Qri's makeup. The latter's green hair however is eeeek XD Adorable cut, but the tone of green is... mold green? Yeah, looks like fungal hair.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1713 on: September 02, 2012, 11:47:03 PM »
EUNJUNGGHH!! That hair makes her so HANDSOME, like Jiyeon's hair in RolyPoly MV did for her >_< UNF UNF UNF

I love the quality of those pics too, even if they're not high in resolution, they are so lovely to look at ah :heart:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1714 on: September 03, 2012, 02:59:02 AM »
for fun I counted how many times the word sexy is said. 31.

Overall I like this song and MV. I agree Dio, The Ahreum breakdown/rap had Hwayoung written all over it but I liked Ahreum in the MV though. I thought she had swag. Gotta respect that. I'm bringing swag back by the way. Is it working? lol. Everyone was lookin fineeeee and I was especially psyched about Boram getting a bit more face time. The amount of doing the robot/pantomiming that took place wasn't overwhelming at all like I thought it would be so I was pleasantly surprised about that. All in all I'm gonna chalk this up in the win category. Of course there are the usual troll posters on youtube saying things like "lets make sexy love the most disliking kpop song ever!" but whatever. I'm just having a ball listening to this on repeat :)

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1715 on: September 03, 2012, 03:32:56 AM »

Woot, surprise noob-to-be photo attack! :D  Long time no see, I remember this shit started just as I was about to speculate on something regarding T-ara's future with her. Wish I could still remember it, lol...

--

Aight, so I think Sexy Love is pretty fuckin' good. The robo duck dance is lulz, but it's silly in the way that T-ara often is... it's sexy, a little quirky and catchy as hell. The whole thing works great as a whole. Without all the bullshit that's happened lately, I'm pretty sure this would've been a massive hit. Now, I don't know. Looks like Likes are triumphing over Dislikes, at least.

I got tired of waiting for the official releases of the two remaining mv's... so, continue reading if you just can't wait.

--

In not so glorious 480p. But yeah, "spoilers" below. :P

--

The drama version is nice, but suffers from a few things.. namely that we all knew what was going to happen, and had seen most of these scenes months ago. Also the songs aren't as strong or as fitting as on Day by Day, even if the way they utilized Sexy Love in the disco scene was kinda clever. Day & Night is... an ok song, I guess. At least it stuck with the theme of the DbD tunes. And Ahreum's rapping sounds pretty good in it, actually.

But all that aside, all the swordfighting mayhem was pretty cool. Eunjung was great as grown-up Dani, cold as ice and just looking delicious. Soyeon was also pretty awesome as the crazed DJ. The people just continuing dancing while there's a blind katana-wielding chick decapitating bitches left and right was hilarious. Yeah, I really kinda wish they hadn't showed so many of the scenes ages ago because I think stuff like Hyomin dying - again - would've been more impactful. They sure made Jiyeon's death messy though, didn't quite expect that amount of blood. Some great scenes and images... and with all the meteorites or whatever falling in the final scenes... was the world ending right there or something? Cheerful.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 04:02:14 AM by Stryfe »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1716 on: September 03, 2012, 04:18:43 AM »
I swear, Eunjung's "handsome" hair made me go "Hwayoung?!" for a sec when I watched the video. Am I the only one who kinda likes Qri's chlorine ruined hair? XD It's soo unnatural it's cool. LoL I dunno what to make of the video, it looked all dark and serious at first then pops in the colorful bright not sexy but cutesy scenes and just got me all confused. I couldn't do my reaction video properly because I was trying to process it all. LoL There they go with their all over the place concepts, wouldn't be T-ara without it. :wink: Did they say "Sexy nose" in the lyrics? I think they pointed to their noses too. Sure, noses can be sexy.  :P

edit:
Cool Cool, the drama version is up now. I shall watch it soon!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1717 on: September 03, 2012, 04:59:33 AM »
I really like Day and Night, probably coz it reminds me so much of Day by Day, which I LOOOOOVE~  :heart:

As for the drama MV, I loved it the same way as the DbD one XD  The girls just look so cool... I actually didn't know Eunjung's role would be grown up Dani, so that was a cool surprise for me. She looks so pretty and awesome in those blue tones *_*  I love me some midnight blues~

And interestingly, though I wasn't feeling Sexy Love at all before, it grew on me a little during the disco part of the MV. Just a little though XD

What did those meteorites have to do with anything though?  :huhuh

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1718 on: September 03, 2012, 05:17:48 AM »
Am I the only one who kinda likes Qri's chlorine ruined hair? XD It's soo unnatural it's cool
There are actually SOME moments where I don't think Qri's hairstyle looks too bad haha. But still I'm not too fond of it.

On first listen I didn't like Sexy Love. Now...it's alright, probably grow on me eventually like BPBP. As for dance, its okay haha, I can't really expect something amazing from T-ara in terms of choreography.

Hmm, not too sure how I feel about the song. I really liked the beat used at the end of the Day by Day MV :(

YEA I liked that beat too over the quack quack beat haha.

LOEN FINALLY uploaded the vids on youtube here's the short links

I just skimmed through the Drama version because I wasn't really interested in it anymore XD. Like Stryfe said, we already knew what was going to happen, so yea it was hard for me to stay interested in it.

As for Day and Night. WTF! Areum only got to sing in the intro and then raps in the middle and the end. I wanted to hear her sing more, since I don't really care about her rapping skills and she was brought in to SING. I was hoping she would be the main singer for this song and have maybe just one rapping verse. Oh well...maybe next time, at least I'm finally accepting her a little more now. As for the song itself, I like it. Probably might have been better if they used Soyeon and Hyomin instead of Gavy NJ girl and Shannon.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 05:23:22 AM by storyboard »

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1719 on: September 03, 2012, 10:58:55 AM »
Personally i liked the song Day and Night, not so much Sexy Love but as the song went on it wasn't so bad. As well, when Hyomin was slashed anyone else think where's the dude to come save her with another massive transfusion? ahahha overall it wasn't bad finish.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - March