JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Nante Tatte Idol feat Ayumi Shibata

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793721 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1720 on: September 04, 2012, 03:18:26 AM »
I'm bringing swag back by the way. Is it working? lol.

Totally been one step ahead of you this entire time.

See, look this way:
<----------
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1721 on: September 04, 2012, 08:07:51 AM »
Read that they're using kids as 'little t-ara' who'll dame with them during the comeback. Smart move, who can throw hate at a performance with kids lol  I'm happy coz it'll elevate the cuteness level and take off creepiness from that mannequin dance XD
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:13:18 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1722 on: September 04, 2012, 08:32:46 AM »
Little kids doing "Sexy Love" >_> kks pedo tendencies coming out again?

Also Red leather DJ Soyeon, shown for a total of about 2 seconds. Unacceptable.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1723 on: September 04, 2012, 04:48:52 PM »
I'm bringing swag back by the way. Is it working? lol.

Totally been one step ahead of you this entire time.

Allegedly.

Read that they're using kids as 'little t-ara' who'll dame with them during the comeback. Smart move, who can throw hate at a performance with kids lol  I'm happy coz it'll elevate the cuteness level and take off creepiness from that mannequin dance XD

With little kids on stage hopefully haters will think twice before tossing objects at the girls' heads. What are they gonna call this, the loli tour?

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #1724 on: September 05, 2012, 01:43:23 AM »
Smart move, who can throw hate at a performance with kids lol  I'm happy coz it'll elevate the cuteness level and take off creepiness from that mannequin dance XD

My thoughts exactly when I read the news. lol

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1725 on: September 05, 2012, 03:10:27 AM »
^ lmao, did that cross everybody's mind? I just thought aw snap, who's gonna boo little kids? Nobody! They'll be quiet at worst, but then the poor kids might cry :(

SERIOUSLY. That's like, a major crime against humanity. Everybody involved should be completely ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1726 on: September 05, 2012, 03:24:58 AM »
The kids are just an opening act, though, performing before T-ara even comes out.

Core Contents Media responded on the 4th, “[Little T-ara] is not performing with them [for the song], but are participating in the opening stage. “

“Little T-ara will be performing separately from T-ara in a 35-second opening stage, in which they’ll do the robot dance for the concept… Afterwards, the T-ara members will appear and perform their song.”
They just have to be cute enough to warm some of them cold anti hearts... :P

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1727 on: September 05, 2012, 04:46:14 AM »
Just read @Diadem that T-ara is going to release another mv @5:00PM Korea time today. So 5 hours from now. YAY more MV's!! haha

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1728 on: September 05, 2012, 05:06:58 AM »

Continuity error! She's holding headphones in the first second and then the 2nd second shows both her hands. :P Unless it was 2 separate scenes pasted together in a gif then that is unacceptable! lol btw where is this from?

Mirage is up for pre-order on YesAsia, dunno if I want it with the poster which they fixed the "7st" on the picture :lol:
http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-mini-repackage-album-mirage/1031406624-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-mini-repackage-album-mirage-poster-in-tube/1031406626-0-0-0-en/info.html

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1729 on: September 05, 2012, 05:28:51 AM »
Continuity error! She's holding headphones in the first second and then the 2nd second shows both her hands. :P Unless it was 2 separate scenes pasted together in a gif then that is unacceptable! lol btw where is this from?

it's from here the Drama version...

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1730 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:57 AM »
well that explains it, I haven't watched it yet :P I want to make another reaction video but I haven't had time cuz of work.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1731 on: September 05, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »
Only took me to repeat Sexy Love once to actually love it and it's pretty good and I like the Drama MV as well, a lot more than Day by Day's, might have been all those sword fight scenes. :lol:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1732 on: September 06, 2012, 04:28:14 AM »
Allegedly, the kids performance is cancelled coz people didn't like it, T-ara already pre-recorded the performance and will not appear live, and CCM denies that they did it to avoid angry fan reactions:

Quote from: Allkpop
It has been reported that T-ara has pre-recorded their performance for their first comeback stage on ‘M! Countdown‘ for “Sexy Love” and most likely will not be appearing on stage during the live broadcast.

The group will be appearing on ‘M! Countdown’ scheduled to air on September 6th, however, their performance will not be live, but rather pre-recorded. The staff of the show revealed, “T-ara has been recording since early in the morning. Media representatives are not allowed.”

In addition, it has also been revealed that the group will no longer be performing with “little T-ara” due to the negative reaction from the public, who voiced that it was inappropriate to put in children around the age of 10 for a comeback performance titled “Sexy Love”.

As the agency has decided to utilize the pre-recording method rather than a live performance, many speculated that it was probably due to the fear of outlash from antifans. However, Core Contents Media refuted the speculations, stating, “There are many instances when comeback stages are pre-recorded. Also, there are many cases when groups will pre-record and then head over to other schedules and not stand on the actual stage during the live broadcast… We are not intentionally avoiding standing on the live broadcast stage. It is actually a stranger event when one pre-records and waits backstage during the actual broadcast as well.”

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1733 on: September 06, 2012, 04:51:59 AM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1734 on: September 06, 2012, 08:21:35 AM »
Damn, they should've just gone forward with the kids idea because currently it seems like they're desperately trying to not offend people any more and if they'd gone forward with it at least they could've shown they've still got a wee bit of balls on them. Meh~ Man, why does T-ara's management have to suck so much :( They shouldn't have even mentioned the kids idea then if they weren't going to go through with it...

Can't wait to see their stage but at the same time I worry a lot >_< If they look like they want to be there too much, they'll get negative press for "acting like nothing happened"; if they don't look like they want to be there, they'll get negative press for "not being professional". And I worry about how they really do feel. So yeah :P

Also, I have to say I don't actually like them trying to look like dolls too much while dancing this thing, like Hyomin's doll expressions are creeping me out in a not good way :lol: Qri is lucky that she doesn't need to do anything, just use her normal face, and she'll look enough like a doll :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1735 on: September 06, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
Hwayoung tweeted this O_O. *clap clap* I'm impressed, she just keeps getting better.
http://soundcloud.com/ghkdud4242/ryu-hwa-young

Welp...I stayed up to watch T-ara on M!Countdown and for me it was worth it XD. I thought their choreo was A LOT cleaner in the performance than in the MV so I was impressed by that. Nice seeing em on stage again even though they were only gone for a month XD (a LOOOOONG month).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:22:41 PM by storyboard »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1736 on: September 06, 2012, 02:03:19 PM »

Yeah, good stuff. Though they didn't have Jiyeon fully in the frame when she used her Hip superpower. Tsk tsk.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1737 on: September 06, 2012, 03:48:03 PM »
^^Woah Hwayoung, when did you get that good? oAo

I really like the choreography for Sexy Love and I wish they had gone with "Little T-Ara", would have been better to be all 'fuq it' instead but meh love Day and Night performance.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1738 on: September 06, 2012, 04:34:15 PM »
Damn, they should've just gone forward with the kids idea because currently it seems like they're desperately trying to not offend people any more and if they'd gone forward with it at least they could've shown they've still got a wee bit of balls on them. 

I agree. The way they do everything makes them seem so ball-less, flaky and overall pathetic lol  From all the lies they've said trying to cover up KKS' ass to the lack of decisiveness regarding everything. Truly crappy management.

As for the performance, I guess hardcore fans will be more ecstatic about it just coz they're back, but to me it was just meh. Didn't really stand out to me from any other performance. The one thing that did make me go 'whoa' was the fan screams XD Is it just my imagination or did they seem louder than in any usual TV performance? Couldn't help wondering if fans were just really THAT excited, or if the management had the audience volume pumped up on purpose, you know, to increase the impact of T-ara luuuuv XD

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1739 on: September 06, 2012, 08:47:20 PM »
I hope Hwayoung becomes a solo artist/rapper or ANYTHING really... she can have all my money also. I really liked that linked song with Hwayoung on it doing her thing. T-ara is getting too good at that pantomime/doll thing... it really is creepy how realistic their pantomime/robot/doll dance is.

As for the performance, I guess hardcore fans will be more ecstatic about it just coz they're back, but to me it was just meh. Didn't really stand out to me from any other performance. The one thing that did make me go 'whoa' was the fan screams XD Is it just my imagination or did they seem louder than in any usual TV performance? Couldn't help wondering if fans were just really THAT excited, or if the management had the audience volume pumped up on purpose, you know, to increase the impact of T-ara luuuuv XD

The broadcast was prerecorded I believe. Don't quote me on that though. So, either it was prerecorded with an audience track or it was prerecorded with T-ara fans let in just to make sure they weren't booed off the stage or anything like that. I think a live broadcast right now would be too risky. Easing T-ara back into the limelight is probably one the smarter decisions I've seen KKS and crew make. If you throw them right back in there and they get heckled, or worse, that could really be crushing. I remember hearing that CCM actually denied that keeping them from the live show was to avoid angry fans. I call BS on that. I realize I'm just assuming it's BS, but KKS is a bullshitter so WHATEVER, lol. As they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck...

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Nante Tatte Idol feat Ayumi Shibata