JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Wanna be now

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793531 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1740 on: September 06, 2012, 09:35:58 PM »
Yeah, good stuff. Though they didn't have Jiyeon fully in the frame when she used her Hip superpower. Tsk tsk.
And that's a goddamn travesty and every cameraman involved should be fired. Not sure if this worse than sexy red leather soyeon getting no camera time.

And yeah, I mean...I don't live in Korea, and a lot of what "netizens" do really blows my mind, so maybe my perspective on this is skewed, but it seems ridiculous to me that these companies would comply with some of this ridiculous shit. There are people saying "omg how dare they put a pre-recorded variety show with these girls, I was watching with my kids!". What am I not getting here? They act like they were involved in a gang shooting. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm not going to read too much into the pre-recorded performance, as a lot of comeback stages seem to be pre-recorded for some reason, including T-ara's last comeback at M-Countdown.

Also, I love Hyomin's creepy doll expressions XD. All of them are really are spot-on with the creepy doll movements, I was actually taken by surprise during the performance, they're doing a really good job :lol:. Speaking of a good job, those last outfits they had looked amazing, and while I'm pretty sure I didn't like Areum's hair (or the fact that Hwayoung isn't rapping that part), she did a pretty damn good robot. Like, really good XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1741 on: September 06, 2012, 11:38:19 PM »
Wow, hearing the song during the performance sounded a lot different from the original track. I guess I was too distracted by the mvs to really listen to the song the first time. I'm liking the dance now, it's very T-ara. :lol: I think my favorite part would be the "revving the chainsaw to the floor" (1:20) move. LOL XD Did Boram cut her hair again? At least she doesn't look like a boy-child, I'm glad to hear her sing more lines. Areum's hair is so platinum she looks almost albino. lol I know it was pre-recorded but I was surprised to hear actual fanchants during the song rather than a random audience cheers. Maybe they invited some real fans and had an isolated pre-recorded performance? I wished they did have little T-ara on there, nothing in that dance was too suggestive, can't be as bad as BPBP's booty pop. LOL Damn netizens are too sensitive. :roll:

And Hwayoung! Wow girl, get it! No more "I like like this, I like like that." huh? :P At least she's not moping around and has actually moved on, both her and T-ara.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1742 on: September 07, 2012, 05:23:15 AM »
The broadcast was prerecorded I believe. Don't quote me on that though. So, either it was prerecorded with an audience track or it was prerecorded with T-ara fans let in just to make sure they weren't booed off the stage or anything like that.

Yeah, I posted earlier that it was pre-recorded XD  I read that the audience was real fans. No idea how they were picked. Maybe official fanclub's top peoples or something? No idea lol 

Also, I dunno how much of this is true, but a fan left the following info on Allkpop's T-ara comeback article:

Quote from: emo_tion123
Many fans who were in attendance blogged this:
1. At the begining, they said to Queen’s”Thank you for coming.” and SY waved her hands many times. JY answered whenever someone called her.
2. fans were not allowed to raise their balloons and placards at the pre recording
3. Over 50 fans were at the prerecording and there were 4 caucasians too
4. hyomin and jiyeon had the most fans there at the prerecording, but hyomin was not very interactive today
5. Jiyeon was the most active & responded to everyone who called her. a male fan called areum and jiyeon even responded.. everyone laughed
6. Eunjung looked happy and bright today and she bowed in a girly way to the fans when they called out to her.ji copied jung and jung even corrected her
7. Chinese fan said she worried the most about eunjung because she was hurt the most, but she felt relieved to see her happy and cute today
8. both outfits appeared in the MV, the first one was black, the second one was red.
9. the fan said jiyeon was the most active today, she greeted the fans as they were waiting for them to change outfits as well!
10. here were also student fans in uniforms and also uncle fans in suits at the prerecording today
11. when fans called to soyeon, she would smile and wave
12. there was also a male areum fan who only yelled areum’s name throughout the whole recording..
13. Qri quietly discussed the performance with Boram
14. Fans were really loving because when people only chanted jiyeon and hyomin’s name, they would also chant the other members’ names as well

:)

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1743 on: September 07, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »
^ Posted just as I was posting XD...that's really nice to hear...good that they let fans in, I just hope they'll keep getting support in a more open environment >_>

I just wanted to say...LMFAO @ Shirenu's avatar. Glad I wasn't the only one who so obviously kept hearing them say "sexy mouse" XD
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1744 on: September 08, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »

Music Core stages sure are always purdy. Hell, this might as well be a music video, with no live singing and no crowd noise except in the beginning and the end. :P

Everyone's looking great... -100 to the hips cameraman again, tho. :smhid

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1745 on: September 08, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
This is so much better than the other perf (even if it's very MV-like)... It's the first time I get the feeling that Jiyeon is back, since she's smiling like she used to and ah... Her Rian hair is back :') :heart: And Eunjung's current hair is sooo cute...

T-ARA :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1746 on: September 08, 2012, 06:47:44 PM »
Those last outfits are so incredibly hot to me...words can't even express XD. Usually I can pick one during a performance etc. and say something like "Hyomin looks amazing here, hnggggh" but I swear I don't even know where to look :panic:

Are they just gonna pre-record all of these, though? As much as I like the close up shots and the fancy effects, most of the charm comes from hearing the crowd react, the fan chants, hearing them sing live (for better or worse :P) and getting a clearer view of the performance without worrying about flashes and scene changes :lol:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1747 on: September 08, 2012, 09:51:01 PM »
^For awhile now, T-ara comeback stages have almost all been pre-recorded, so maybe next week we'll start seeing more live stuff.
I always like these special Music Core stages 'cause it's like another MV and it's usually well done. Their second outfits reminded me a bit of Sailor Moon XD.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1748 on: September 09, 2012, 05:55:48 AM »
^^ They performed live yesterday at the ‘2012 World Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources‘ concert in Jeju Island. Allegedly, fans (dunno how many) turned off their glow sticks when T-ara performed and stayed silent. Maybe if it was only a small portion of fans they'll consider letting them perform live on tv soon? I wonder.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1749 on: September 09, 2012, 10:19:42 AM »
^ Petty assholes

Inkigayo, still pre-recorded

But :heart:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1750 on: September 09, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
Whoever is designing the costumes for these performances deserves a raise. Oh, wait... the staff is more important than the group *cough*

HOT DAMNNN I love it. And thank you sweet baby Jesus for putting Boram in stockings. Dreams do come true kids :lol:

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1751 on: September 10, 2012, 02:45:55 AM »
I love those adorable outfits~!!!!  :twothumbs  And Eunjung's hair is mega cute, suits her so much  :heart:  On the other hand, I still hate Qri's and Ahreum's hair colors  :sweatdrop:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1752 on: September 10, 2012, 04:43:05 AM »
^^ They performed live yesterday at the ‘2012 World Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources‘ concert in Jeju Island. Allegedly, fans (dunno how many) turned off their glow sticks when T-ara performed and stayed silent. Maybe if it was only a small portion of fans they'll consider letting them perform live on tv soon? I wonder.
They also chanted Hwayoung's name after their song was over, and they responded with a "Thank You" as they walked off the stage. I bet it hurt them a bit but I'm sure they've prepared for something like that. I hope they'll stay strong.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1753 on: September 10, 2012, 06:26:17 AM »
AWW man when i was about to post Sexy Love in Tokyo MV, the user removed it. CCM uploaded the wrong mv so the song still had Hwayoung's rap in it hahaha.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1754 on: September 10, 2012, 06:50:29 AM »
[12.09.10] T-ara humiliated as audience cheered "Hwayoung" at Jeju Island concert

At T-ara's first public stage comeback, them "standing in humiliation" has been attracting attention on the internet for when the crowd showed no reactions during their performance.

T-ara performed at Jeju Island for a concert and during their stage, the audience during off their glowsticks and stopped cheering. 

On the 6th at Mnet's "M!Countdown" and the 8th at SBS' "Inkigayo", there was a prerecorded done with fans of T-ara, so no situation happened. The Jeju Island concert was the first face-to-face stage with the public since their bullying controversy happened.

The response was harsh. T-ara appeared on stage, and the audience booed immediately. As the song began, T-ara became humiliated as the the crowd went silence and fans stopped cheering for what seemed like "Ten-minutes."

As T-ara's song ended, some people began cheering and shouting "Hwayoung", the member who is thought of as being ostracized by the group. T-ara finished by saying "Thank you" after singing and left the stage.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120910n05952
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

"petty assholes" is the still best way I can describe it  :yawn:

warning, incoherent rant:

Honestly, it's pretty infuriating when you think about it, in every possible way. I'm positive those people don't give a single fuck about Hwayoung. That's what really gets me about it, just a bunch of lame ass people who need a reason to hate on on another group of people. Many have said this already, but considering the "bullying" subject matter, it's pretty ironic that these people decide to basically bully a group of young women who for all we know did absolutely nothing wrong. It's one of the things that pisses me off so much about the entire "idol" thing. People expect perfection, to a RIDICULOUS degree. I mean, some of the shit I've heard is just fucking INSANE, really. People don't even want you on TV because you may or may not have had a couple disagreements with another person? They seriously want to destroy their dreams and ruin their lives. How can someone not see that as fucked up, especially considering the lack of proof? It honestly blows my fucking mind. I wanna get real upset about it but there's nothing I can do, so it really is pointless to let it piss me off...but I can still rant :P

Fancam of the performance...someone apparently screams for them to "get out"--at the top of her lungs, in a very insane kinda way :lol:...(actually, I guess it wasn't in this video since I didn't hear it again when I watched it just now, but if I find it I'll link it XD)

I'm gonna be honest, I hate just about everything about kpop fandom. From their silly naming conventions (netizens, antis, etc) to their damn near gang like affiliations with fan clubs, all of which have what I consider stupid ass names. People throw themselves in these groups and, I swear, instead of supporting the group they like, it feels more like they join together to shit on damn near any other group that comes into contact with their group...and then those same hypocrite assholes turn around and defend their group at every turn, and if you DON'T simply choose to blindly accept without first taking time to understand the entire situation, they decide they have the right to identify who is/isn't a "real fan" and proceed to hate on the "fake fans". Pretty much, all they're good for is hating. Everything here seems broken, from the inner-workings of the industry right down to fans who seem to thrive off ruining people's lives. Dafuq.  :panic:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1755 on: September 10, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
What really bothers me is that I'm personally all done with the negativity, so when these news keep popping up about bad stuff happening, it just reminds me of all these people still battling with something I'm already cool with and it's weird to say the least. Like "are you STILL really stuck thinking this?!" In a way I pity the haters because they won't be able to let go of this for a long time. I kind of feel the same when I think of people who are still homophobic or racist in this time and age (in the developed world). They're just so filled with hate that truly cannot be justified :/

I also can't help but think how much of this continuous hatred is based on deeply set misogyny. Why is it that the only two groups that have experienced a black ocean were two top girl groups? Who, mind you, were NEVER charged with anything, were never caught smoking pot, driving under influence, or hit a person with their car. Some people consider T-ara 'criminals', but all they really undeniably did was tweet about determination. Which was frustration targeted at Hwayoung, yes, but it doesn't really prove anything about there being a long-lasting bullying situation. So I wonder if a part of the hatred they're getting is because it's SO MUCH EASIER TO HATE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHO FUCKS UP than a cute boy who fucks up - "oppa didn't mean it!!" Let's not forget the slut-shaming that was going on as well, when Jiyeon and Hyomin's past were dug up. And ah always my favourite: "It doesn't surprise me that Jiyeon is a bitch because she looks like one!" Give me a fucking break...

...I only meant to comment with like two sentences. That didn't work. Oop. I guess I needed a release, too...

I think I got stuck at this with the challenge:
14. Your favourite T-ara choreography.
Well it might be Lovey Dovey from skill level POV, but I find Cry Cry so cool that it is probaby my favourite, anyway.

I would link a video, but my nose is runny and I'm distracted. :lol: I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE SEEN IT. OKAY. HAHA.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1756 on: September 10, 2012, 05:19:30 PM »
I think what bothers me most is that I honestly feel that our time with T-ara is running out.

I'm afraid the haters, anti's and all the others like them will continue to create as much negativity around the group as possible no matter how hard T-ara tries to move on. Showing up to performances and booing or screaming out "Hwayoung" is just so inappropriate and rude. Frankly, I'm really pissed off that a bunch of people with nothing better to do are relentlessly trying to ruin something that I love. If the netizen community takes T-ara away from me I'm not sure I'll ever have the same fire for kpop again...

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1757 on: September 10, 2012, 10:04:50 PM »
Yeah, totally agree with shirenu and DioBrando. All this hate and anger seems more like everybody just wants to find an outlet and unfortunately T-ara was the latest scandal in which they can vent it all out, almost like a scape goat kinda thing. I really wish they'd stop cause its pointless and totally ruins it for the band that maybe didn't even do it, i mean there was no solid proof or anything. I find myself coming to this thread less cause of all the random bullshit that i'd read about fans being heterosexuals and its depressing. Hope this ends sometime sooon.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1758 on: September 10, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »
I think what bothers me most is that I honestly feel that our time with T-ara is running out.

I'm afraid the haters, anti's and all the others like them will continue to create as much negativity around the group as possible no matter how hard T-ara tries to move on. Showing up to performances and booing or screaming out "Hwayoung" is just so inappropriate and rude. Frankly, I'm really pissed off that a bunch of people with nothing better to do are relentlessly trying to ruin something that I love. If the netizen community takes T-ara away from me I'm not sure I'll ever have the same fire for kpop again...
I don't think our time with T-ara is running out. T-ara is still doing pretty well on the various charts even with the controversy, so as long as they have good music, they'll be fine. According to CCM, there's like 50k+ pre-orders for their Mirage album, but then again, can we trust CCM's word XD. I'll believe it for now :) because I know there's a lot of I-fans that are really supporting T-ara and there are still Korean "Queen's" out there as we saw on Inkigayo and M!Countdown. So yea...T-ara still in decent shape :). I just ignore the haters because there will always be haters.

And to brighten up the mood a little let's take a look at Sexy Love in Tokyo :) and with the correct audio XD

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #1759 on: September 10, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »
Completely abandoned the 30 day challenge lol

This whole.. mess was probably the last straw for me to go and jump ships from KPOP land to 48-dom, I couldn't take all this negativity, usually I can just keep it in mind while enjoying my fandom but it's just been everywhere that I finally just stopped. I was just so frustrated with all these things being thrown left and right and the fact that it escalated so much, negativity like this in kpop has always been so opened and actually considering normal and I hate it.

I'm trying to integrate back in and it worked for a bit but it's still so upsetting and I can't take it.

To me, a majority of this hate seems to be band-wagoning.

Sexy Love is still my jam though.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Wanna be now