JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793529 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1760 on: September 10, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
I wish we had a spoiler tag so we could easily hide the negative stuff away in comments so that those that are bothered by it don't have to read it. :lol:

I liked it at the beginning of the 30 day challenge how we almost managed to make it seem like everything was really ok. :P

I at least would ban myself from going to netizenbuzz - it's a shame because the site runner (if it's just one person) seems to have interesting stuff sometimes, but it's mostly the negative netizen topics concerning T-ara and I just can't deal with that anymore. CCM keeps doing shit stuff like buying out media outlets, but antis blame T-ara for CCM's actions. It's like if I was hating on Momusu's Riho because she's releasing PBs at the loli age, but it's not her fault at all, it's her management's (and parents). If you have to be angry, at least target your anger at the right person.

Mang all I can say is, try to stay positive guys, and remember, as much as CCM paints things to look better than they are, similarly harsh articles paint things to look worse than they are. They say "the audience called out Hwayoung's name" at the end of T-ara live performance? But if you watch the video, only one person can be heard (well, I didn't notice it at all but I saw someone comment that there was one person). It's all exaggerated, everyone wants to bring forward a certain image - that T-ara is blooming, or T-ara is facing a death sentence. What you can only do is believe your own eyes and ears, and ENJOY THE MUSIC AND THIGHS! MMM THIGHS.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1761 on: September 11, 2012, 01:31:03 AM »
I think what bothers me most is that I honestly feel that our time with T-ara is running out.

I'm afraid the haters, anti's and all the others like them will continue to create as much negativity around the group as possible no matter how hard T-ara tries to move on. Showing up to performances and booing or screaming out "Hwayoung" is just so inappropriate and rude. Frankly, I'm really pissed off that a bunch of people with nothing better to do are relentlessly trying to ruin something that I love. If the netizen community takes T-ara away from me I'm not sure I'll ever have the same fire for kpop again...
I don't think our time with T-ara is running out. T-ara is still doing pretty well on the various charts even with the controversy, so as long as they have good music, they'll be fine. According to CCM, there's like 50k+ pre-orders for their Mirage album, but then again, can we trust CCM's word XD. I'll believe it for now :) because I know there's a lot of I-fans that are really supporting T-ara and there are still Korean "Queen's" out there as we saw on Inkigayo and M!Countdown. So yea...T-ara still in decent shape :). I just ignore the haters because there will always be haters.

And to brighten up the mood a little let's take a look at Sexy Love in Tokyo :) and with the correct audio XD

I sincerely hope you're right. It's my fear talking, really. Whether my fears are justified or not... we'll find out one way or another.

If I started another wave of negativity that inspired some of these recent comments then I apologize. I just don't have anywhere else to vent and I'm still frustrated at times. I'm sure this isn't the happiest thread to visit but I can't just sit by and put on a happy face when things are still iffy. Or at least seemingly iffy? I don't even know anymore. On that note it's also frustrating as well when all my sources of information could be questionable websites with questionable motives. I wear my heart on my sleeve so you'll see my joy and my frustrations expressed equally and honestly. I hope it doesn't make people not want to visit this thread :(

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1762 on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »
I think what bothers me most is that I honestly feel that our time with T-ara is running out.
I've also felt similarly, but being here on the other side of the world I don't really know how much they're being affected by it. I've heard that the "black ocean" and the supposed horrible reaction they got from the crowd was greatly exaggerated, and that wouldn't shock me, but shit like that could always snowball into something worse...

About the negative stuff, I feel like I keep bringing it up, but it's just in my nature to discuss everything rather than intentionally avoid things that might affect our enjoyment XD

That said, I'm open to discussing it if they're receiving negativity, but I've done all the ranting I can do :lol:. I've really got nothing else to say about it with regards to my opinion, it's just beating a dead horse at this point. If something comes up where they're affected by the negativity, though, usually I'd bring it up here to see if it sparks some discussion or interesting thoughts, but if everyone would rather avoid it entirely I wouldn't be against just not bringing any of it up :P

Keeping with the theme of staying positive, then, I'm a tool and I bought their $9 Android app. $9 for an app is quite steep...I've never even paid this much for a useful app XD. But I couldn't stand the crappy quality images that were being passed around so I come bearing gifts for everyone! I also come bearing GIFs (any and all puns are 100% intentional). I'm still screencapping and putting most of the "3D" GIFs together, but they'll all be in the minus gallery when I'm done:

Sorry about the giant post XD
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:04:37 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1763 on: September 11, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »
You always know how to cheer me up Dio :)

I'm getting dizzy watching Boram spin around in circles! Can't... stop... looking :heart: :heart: :heart:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:47:22 AM by Forthisgift »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1764 on: September 11, 2012, 07:37:38 AM »
Mang all I can say is, try to stay positive guys, and remember, as much as CCM paints things to look better than they are, similarly harsh articles paint things to look worse than they are. They say "the audience called out Hwayoung's name" at the end of T-ara live performance? But if you watch the video, only one person can be heard (well, I didn't notice it at all but I saw someone comment that there was one person). It's all exaggerated, everyone wants to bring forward a certain image - that T-ara is blooming, or T-ara is facing a death sentence.

I just watched the fancam and was wondering about that. I didn't hear any booing, nor Hwayoung chants. I only heard one person say Hwayoung near the end and the girls didn't look particularly humiliated to me. I dunno, maybe it's one of those things in which you had to be there. But judging from the fancam, people completely exaggerated the audience's reaction.

I'm gonna be honest, I hate just about everything about kpop fandom. From their silly naming conventions (netizens, antis, etc) to their damn near gang like affiliations with fan clubs, all of which have what I consider stupid ass names. People throw themselves in these groups and, I swear, instead of supporting the group they like, it feels more like they join together to shit on damn near any other group that comes into contact with their group...and then those same hypocrite assholes turn around and defend their group at every turn, and if you DON'T simply choose to blindly accept without first taking time to understand the entire situation, they decide they have the right to identify who is/isn't a "real fan" and proceed to hate on the "fake fans". Pretty much, all they're good for is hating. Everything here seems broken, from the inner-workings of the industry right down to fans who seem to thrive off ruining people's lives. Dafuq.  :panic:

EXACTLYYYY!!!! Omg there's so many stupid things I read on kpop news and I see people's comments and no one else seems to think about how STUPID it is and it's so bothersome XD I too hate the stupid naming conventions and the cult-like fanclubs with the incredibly lame names, which fans seem extremely proud of. I also hate the obsession with naming physical features: the chocolate abs, the bagel girl, the S-line, etc. And also the "ideal type" thing. I'm sick of hearing about every celebrity's "ideal type"... which isn't really even a type, it's just a specific person, which makes it all so incredibly superficial. Rather than stating which good qualities would make a person ideal to you, instead you pick someone based on looks or popularity. Ugh, human stupidity really is infinite.

http://i.minus.com/ibnCpwKDX3MT2Z.gif

Holy carp!!! She looks like Itano Tomomi's twin sister there! O_O 

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1765 on: September 11, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »
EXACTLYYYY!!!! Omg there's so many stupid things I read on kpop news and I see people's comments and no one else seems to think about how STUPID it is and it's so bothersome XD I too hate the stupid naming conventions and the cult-like fanclubs with the incredibly lame names, which fans seem extremely proud of. I also hate the obsession with naming physical features: the chocolate abs, the bagel girl, the S-line, etc. And also the "ideal type" thing. I'm sick of hearing about every celebrity's "ideal type"... which isn't really even a type, it's just a specific person, which makes it all so incredibly superficial. Rather than stating which good qualities would make a person ideal to you, instead you pick someone based on looks or popularity. Ugh, human stupidity really is infinite.

LMAO OH GOD YES. Everything, yes. I'm not sure whose fault it is, but I absolutely HATE those names. I lose my freaking mind when I read "[Korean Celebrity] shows off her amazing dancing flamingo serpent turtle body in latest selca". That one is obviously made up, because it sounds too awesome to be real, but I'm sure you get the point XD

Who thinks these things up?! It blows my mind! :lol:

More yummies, though:

Teasers from their soon-to-be-released special super ultra limited (?) picture album. Moar in the gallery. Crap quality but beggars can't be choosers XD

Also, lol @ the amazing crop jobs on the group pictures. Hwayoung looked really damn good in all these Europe photos, so I think it's a damn shame they removed her T_T

edit: Woot! More positivity! My Mirage order just shipped :P

Edit2: forgot about these making-of videos, starting with this gift for forthisgift (lolol.)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:57:33 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1766 on: September 11, 2012, 09:45:13 AM »
Mang all I can say is, try to stay positive guys, and remember, as much as CCM paints things to look better than they are, similarly harsh articles paint things to look worse than they are. They say "the audience called out Hwayoung's name" at the end of T-ara live performance? But if you watch the video, only one person can be heard (well, I didn't notice it at all but I saw someone comment that there was one person). It's all exaggerated, everyone wants to bring forward a certain image - that T-ara is blooming, or T-ara is facing a death sentence.
I just watched the fancam and was wondering about that. I didn't hear any booing, nor Hwayoung chants. I only heard one person say Hwayoung near the end and the girls didn't look particularly humiliated to me. I dunno, maybe it's one of those things in which you had to be there. But judging from the fancam, people completely exaggerated the audience's reaction.
I saw this audio clip on AKP forum http://www.ilbe.com/182232874 . You can hear the crowd moaning and crying when T-ara get's introduced to perform next. Some yelled T-ara get lost...a couple booos here and there. Rude, yes, but it was pretty short and wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At least they kept their mouths shut during the performance.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1767 on: September 11, 2012, 11:12:05 AM »
I guess jphip's House of Seoul is the Kpop forum with no nonsense. :lol:

Who thinks these things up?! It blows my mind! :lol:
Apparently, the management companies do. :P They send the press releases to media outlets and "journalists" release them as they are, without checking anything. Of course the companies would try to come up with a way to make a member seem more memorable by giving her or him some silly nickname type of thing... No journalist would seriously care to come up with something like that unless paid a lot for it... LOL omg the state of journalism is pathetic in Korea. I wonder if comedians on variety shows get paid extra for promoting a certain image for a certain idol, too. Sure they benefit themselves (as does their show) if the idol guests are memorable, so maybe they just do it as professional entertainers. But who knows...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1768 on: September 12, 2012, 03:54:50 AM »
And to brighten up the mood a little let's take a look at Sexy Love in Tokyo :) and with the correct audio XD

Good lawd, I still haven't seen the drama and robot versions yet.  :sweatdrop: Is there a clip floating around with the original rap by Hwayoung?

As for T-ara's time running up, I don't think that would happen (unless KKS does something stupid again). We all know that the media likes to exaggerate things and post only the bad stuff. We can see it from the live clip that it wasn't as bad as it was reported. I just know that it's gonna take them a long time to recover and it's obvious that their reputation is not going to be the same. I still believe they have a big fanbase and the majority of the antis and haters aren't even fans of theirs. So until the next major scandal with an idol happens, T-ara's the scapegoat for now.

I agree that fan clubs are cult-like and while I can fangirl like a QUEEN, I never considered myself a QUEEN. In fact I'm kinda glad that T-ara got their fanclub name late in the game and while I was slowly not keeping up with them as much lately, cuz that name is ridiculous.  :P I mean when we were (or still are) MM/HP fans, we never got that crazy like netizens right? Not even wotas are that crazy. Also, are you allowed to jump fanclubs? Can you be a Queen and a Blackjack or is there some unwritten rule about that? lol Anyway, all I'm saying is that I've never seen such crazed fans as Korean netizens.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1769 on: September 12, 2012, 05:44:23 AM »
Is there a clip floating around with the original rap by Hwayoung?
around 2:47 is where it starts.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1770 on: September 12, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
^ That MV is so cute~! Makes me like the song more  :P  Also, it's nice to see Dani happily hanging around with them :D

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1771 on: September 12, 2012, 05:49:26 PM »

Full concert from their Jewelry Box Japan Tour...that's one long ass youtube video XD

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1772 on: September 12, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
Full concert from their Jewelry Box Japan Tour...that's one long ass youtube video XD

I really hope this concert gets a DVD & Blu-Ray release. It seems like I've been waiting ages for a T-ara concert Blu-Ray. :(

Also, I'd like to say a rather belated Thank You to thatonezombie and DioBrando for all the assistance and advice they provided regarding T-shirt sizing about 25 pages ago!  :thumbsup I finally received my Eunjung T-shirt a couple of weeks, back (it took over a month to get here from HK!  :shocked), but still haven't found time to try it on, although it looks fine.

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1773 on: September 12, 2012, 11:29:38 PM »
T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 to be released in October in 3 versions. T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- 【MUSIC】and T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + CLIPS] to be released on 10th October with T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + PHOTOBOOK + MOVIE] Limited edition following on 17th October.

Details:

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- 【MUSIC】 (TOCT-29085)
■ CD (全14曲)
■ 全曲ルビ付き韓国語歌詞・対訳付き
■ 24P特製ブックレット
■ 通常Pケース仕様

01 Bo Peep Bo Peep
02 嘘
03 T.T.L (Time To Love)
04 T.T.L Listen 2
05 あなたのせいで狂いそう
06 yayaya
07 ウェイロニ (どうしてそうなの)
08 私がとても痛くて
09 We Are The One
10 初めてのように
11 Roly-Poly
12 Roly-Poly in コパカバーナ
13 Cry Cry
14 Lovey-Dovey

(CD Track List same for all versions)

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + CLIPS] (TOCT-29084)
■ CD (全14曲) + DVD (Music Video Clip 14本収録)
■ 全曲ルビ付き韓国語歌詞・対訳付き
■ 24P特製ブックレット
■ 通常Pケース仕様

DVD:
01 Bo Peep Bo Peep (Sexy ver.)
02 Bo Peep Bo Peep (Dance ver.)
03 嘘
04 T.T.L(Time To Love)
05 T.T.L Listen 2
06 あなたのせいで狂いそう
07 yayaya
08 ウェイロニ (どうしてそうなの)
09 私がとても痛くて
10 We Are The One
11 初めてのように
12 Roly-Poly ver.1
13 Roly-Poly ver.2

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + PHOTOBOOK + MOVIE] (TOCT-29090)
DVD:
撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE (約120分) (FREE TIME IN EUROPE Documentary 120mins.)

Shopping Links:

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- 【MUSIC】:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/t-ara-s-best-of-best-2009-2012-korean-ver-music-japan-version/1031456162-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-29085

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + CLIPS]:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/t-ara-s-best-of-best-2009-2012-korean-ver-music-clips-japan-version/1031456163-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-29084

T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 - Korean ver.- [MUSIC + PHOTOBOOK + MOVIE]:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/t-ara-s-best-of-best-2009-2012-korean-ver-music-photobook-movie-japan/1031456164-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=TOCT-29090

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1774 on: September 12, 2012, 11:35:05 PM »
^ah, beat me to it. But dang, looks like I'm gonna have to save up. I still haven't ordered my Mirage album yet.  :doh:

Best long ass youtube video I've watched! I've not watched a full concert from anyone in a long time. XD And good lawd, there really is something in the Japanese air making them hyper and speaking 2 octaves higher. I cringed when Qri introduced herself. I think another reason I love T-ara is that their songs transition well into J-pop style even though I admit that I never really heard any of their Japanese versions. I still think their production for their Japanese versions are underwhelming.

Sucks that this was Hwayoung's final performance with T-ara and she was hardly in it! On the other hand Boram made a cute substitute rapper for Hwayoung on some songs.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1775 on: September 13, 2012, 05:18:02 AM »
T-ara's got Japanese remakes for days  XD

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1776 on: September 15, 2012, 06:04:17 PM »
They're still pre-recording their asses off, but mannn if this isn't a delicious performance anyway:

Also, I'd like to say a rather belated Thank You to thatonezombie and DioBrando for all the assistance and advice they provided regarding T-shirt sizing about 25 pages ago!  :thumbsup I finally received my Eunjung T-shirt a couple of weeks, back (it took over a month to get here from HK!  :shocked), but still haven't found time to try it on, although it looks fine.
Somehow missed this last time I was in here, but lol, I was wondering what happened to you XD. Thought you gave up on your shirt quest :P

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1777 on: September 15, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
Somehow missed this last time I was in here, but lol, I was wondering what happened to you XD. Thought you gave up on your shirt quest :P

I've been busy with other stuff (jobhunting, trying to keep the garden from turning into jungle  :panic:, paying bills, doing voluntary work, etc, etc. ) but never gave up on my Eunjung shirt quest - I liked the design too much!  XD

I'm still trying to save for the 2 DVD versions of Jewelry Box, plus there's both DVD versions of T-ARA’s Best of Best 2009-2012 to save for and now there's a 14th November release for 3 versions of  Sexy Love (Japanese ver.):

Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) (Jacket A) (SINGLE+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)
CD:
01 Sexy Love (Japanese ver.)
02 Bye Bye (Japanese ver.)
03 Sexy Love (Inst)
04 Bye Bye (Inst.)

DVD:
01 Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) Music Video
02 Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) Music Video Making

Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) (Jacket B) (SINGLE+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)
CD:
02 初めてのように (Japanese ver.)
03 Sexy Love (Inst)
04 初てのように (Inst.)

DVD:
01 DAY BY DAY (Japanese ver.) Music Video
02 Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) Music Video Dance future ver

Sexy Love (Japanese ver.) (Normal Edition)
02 DAY BY DAY (Japanese ver.)
03 Sexy Love (Inst)
04 DAY BY DAY (Inst)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:52:53 PM by aoikuma »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1778 on: September 15, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »
They're still pre-recording their asses off, but mannn if this isn't a delicious performance anyway:

Delicious indeed, could easily pass off as another MV version...that makes like, eleventy versions? :lol:

Looks like Shikshin (Food God) Boram has lost a lot of weight. Looking a little skeletal there. There was a recent article where she and her sister spent time together recently and Wooram was worried about Boram not eating well because of the whole scandal, but Boram reassures her that she's doing fine. Aww, sister love.  :heart:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1779 on: September 16, 2012, 05:47:10 AM »
Some recent news from allkpop:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/t-ara-rejects-vvip-treatment-from-hong-kong-promoters

Earlier it was revealed that T-ara rejected VVIP treatment from their promoters in Hong Kong for their upcoming showcase.

The girls will be leaving for Hong Kong on the morning of September 17th for their Hong Kong showcase at the Star Hall the next day on the 18th. According to Core Contents Media, the girls’ Hong Kong promoters had offered to drive each of the girls in separate Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Ferrari limousines per member.

Despite the offer, the members rejected them, explaining, “We’re really grateful that they’re giving us such great treatment, but we would rather move on a bus with our staff.”

T-ara’s Hong Kong showcase sold out all 3,000 seats.

Couldn't care less about the he said/she said and all the incoherent netizen crap on the comment board there. Just happy they sold out all their seats :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki