JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Zig Zag

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793479 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1780 on: September 16, 2012, 10:34:08 PM »
I would've done the same, that's ridiculous. A separate limo for each member? They don't even do that in America :P So glad to see their concert sold out, at least the rest of the world still loves them. :D

Soo, here are my comments and observations about their Japanese concert.
  • Their Japanese is so cringe worthy but I can at least understand them XD
  • they really do have Japanese versions for all their songs
  • I wonder if they get confused which language to sing
  • Qri, please stopping speaking like that >_<
  • On the other hand, Boram sounds a lot peppier speaking Japanese
  • "T-aratic" sounds like T-erotic :doh:
  • Out of them, Hwayoung had the best Japanese speaking voice, all natural and not hyper cutesy.
  • "Ya Ya Ya" doesn't make sense in any language XD
  • Areum reminds me of Park Bom before 2NE1 and the makeup overload.
  • Soyeon singing upside down :twothumbs
  • They didn't include the "unnies" and the "original 3" performances
  • I can't help think that the "African" fan videos were actually African-Americans (British/Australian/etc) and not actually Africans. But hey, they could be.
  • Dani looks like she's auditioning for MM, got that homely, unspoilt by makeup and fame look.
  • Dani's American, right? How did she get herself into this? :panic:
  • Boram obaasan XD
  • Boram keeps wiping herself with the towel, I remember her saying she sweats profusely and it runs in her family.
  • I'm glad LTFT was in Korean. That song is perfection and should be left alone in its original state.
  • So glad to see songs from 'Absolute' performed, I've always wondered who sung what. And yup, I still get Jiyeon and Boram's voices mixed up.
  • I find it funny that their breakup and sad songs sound happy (ex. Lies and Bye Bye)
  • Hwayoung did awesome in Day by Day, I'm glad they let her perform in a song but I wished she just sung sitting down throughout the whole concert. But then I realized most of the songs they performed were pre-Hwayoung. Suspicious?  :huhuh lol

edit:
Lovey Dovey from their Hong Kong concert :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 12:48:27 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1781 on: September 19, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »
Best part of the video starts at 4:30. We get to hear them all speak in English and it's the cutest thing ever :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1782 on: September 19, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »
Eunjung's boobs look so awesome in that top... So soft and...

Whoa Boram did lose a lot of weight :O :O :O Not a great fan of the look, looks cuter with softness :(

English fuck yeah XD

I checked pics from the event http://minus.com/mbnsg8YMQ8 , why does Jiyeon look so weird to me in all the pics lol >_< Is it the (awful) hair extensions? No, it's something about her face... What could it be?!

Possibly the make-up, combined with a tired looking face (eyebags?), not sure...

ANYWAY my Mirage arrived today :D :D :D :D

My dad kinda lol'd when I told him "this is supposed to be a CD", and instead it's this... book 8)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 11:28:33 AM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1783 on: September 19, 2012, 03:07:42 PM »
Could it be that Jiyeon also went on Boram's diet?  :lol:  Her face looks thinner to me, not sure... Boram looks so much thinner, especially her face. I hope her health is good!

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1784 on: September 19, 2012, 05:56:22 PM »
Whoa Boram did lose a lot of weight :O :O :O Not a great fan of the look, looks cuter with softness :(
Boram's tiny already, any thinner and she'll disappear!  :O For some reason it reminds me of when Gaki lost a lot of weight and made her teeth look huge cuz her face was thinner. lol random :lol:
My dad kinda lol'd when I told him "this is supposed to be a CD", and instead it's this... book 8)

http://picroda.jphip.com/misc/jphip05707.jpg
Gotta love Asian Music albums! :D

Their English.  :heart: I swear I thought they were speaking Japanese in some parts. :lol:

My reactions:
Soyeon: Speaks well, as always.
Eunjung: She sped through her whole intro, no pause in between. Cute.
Hyomin: She says hers slow, dragging, and carefully pronounced. :lol:
Jiyeon: Do you know who I am? Of course we do, Maknae Jiyeonie! :D
Boram: Why is she channeling Gaki for some reason? :lol:
Qri: Her accent sounds like it's from another country. And she still talks high pitched.
Areum: Sorry I was distracted by the Boram/Eunjung/Qri sharing the water bottle moment during her intro. lol

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1785 on: September 19, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »
T-erotic
Yes please.

Best part of the video starts at 4:30. We get to hear them all speak in English and it's the cutest thing ever :D

My Goddddddd I almost died of a cuteness attack...Jiyeon...was just...TOO goddamn adorable XD....and Hyomin is hilarious :lol:. They were all just too damn cute. And man, Soyeon is always so pro~

English fuck yeah XD

I checked pics from the event http://minus.com/mbnsg8YMQ8 , why does Jiyeon look so weird to me in all the pics lol >_< Is it the (awful) hair extensions? No, it's something about her face... What could it be?!

Possibly the make-up, combined with a tired looking face (eyebags?), not sure...

ANYWAY my Mirage arrived today :D :D :D :D

I actually thought Jiyeon looked really good in these shots, for some reason. Though in all fairness it was probably the top, the skirt, and dem fishnets.

and I also got my copy of Mirage today XD...My brother always gives me shit about these, saying things like "This isn't an album, it's a goddamn photobook!" :lol:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1786 on: September 19, 2012, 11:08:53 PM »
I need to send T-ara's stylist a Christmas card or something because, well, I can't  tell you how pleased I've been with all the stockings, fishnet or otherwise.

Is my stockings fetish showing? Lemme just cover that up... nothing to see hereeeee.

Also, Soyeon speaks better english than some of my friends. She's so boss. I'm more and more impressed with her each week.

I leave you now with a picture of Boram holding an invisible sign XD

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1787 on: September 20, 2012, 01:49:53 AM »
I need to send T-ara's stylist a Christmas card or something because, well, I can't  tell you how pleased I've been with all the stockings, fishnet or otherwise.

Is my stockings fetish showing? Lemme just cover that up... nothing to see hereeeee.

You, sir, are a man amongst men. I must commend you for your excellent taste.

edit: Speaking of Soyeon being a BOSS, though, weren't they supposedly swapping leaders each album? Soyeon seems to be hanging around XD...I always thought she fit very well at the leader spot, though, so I wouldn't mind if she stayed there.

Saw this awesome video on Eunjung's fansite (http://www.19881212.net/). That hair is too cute XD. Well, she's too cute, but, the hair makes it even better :lol:

Also, this picture stood out to me from their showcase in Hong Kong, because....well....because:roll:

On a side note, it was really nice watching those videos of their showcase in Hong Kong. It's gonna sound cheesy as shit, but, seeing them get a good response from the fans, from the hundreds of people that were waiting for them at the airport to the people cheering at the showcase, was really nice. It was also nice to see them so happy there and having a good time...I'll take this a hundred times over seeing Eunjung/Hyomin trying not to cry at press conferences  :P

I'm wayyyyy over that controversy, as I'm sure everyone else here is too, but it blows my mind every time I see the stories of people complaining about them showing up in places, or the fact that they still pre-record the weekly music shows. Granted, this isn't in Korea, but seeing them here makes it feel like either people have moved on, their fan support is still strong enough to overcome haters, or the continued negativity they were receiving was never as big a deal as it seemed it was. Either way these are good things :lol:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:08:26 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1788 on: September 20, 2012, 03:10:05 AM »
I'm wayyyyy over that controversy

What controversy?

... ;)

Seriously though, the vocal minority will continue to bitch and moan while the silent majority has been back to business as usual enjoying news MVs, performances, and merchandise for awhile now. If it wasn't abundantly clear already, let it be known that T-ara is officially BACK.

Also, it does seem that Soyeon is the de facto leader still and for good reason. Soyeon for president!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1789 on: September 20, 2012, 09:36:03 AM »
Speaking of, here's the performance where they ALLEGEDLY got that "black ocean"

Doesn't really sound all that bad in the beginning/end, but all those people just kinda standing there doing nothing must suck XD

Not gonna get a chance to/don't really want to go through this entire thing, but it seems this crowd is just chillin anyway:

They're not really doing all that much during performances XD.

OH NO EVERYBODY GOT A BLACK OCEAN WHYYYY

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1790 on: September 21, 2012, 12:19:17 AM »

Eunjung boobies or Qri's stockings - which to ogle admire first? :drool:

Qri pointing out that she too has boobs, albeit smaller than Eunjung's :lol: :

On a side note, it was really nice watching those videos of their showcase in Hong Kong. It's gonna sound cheesy as shit, but, seeing them get a good response from the fans, from the hundreds of people that were waiting for them at the airport, to the people cheering at the showcase. It was also nice to see them so happy there and having a good time...I'll take this a hundred times over seeing Eunjung/Hyomin trying not to cry at press conferences  :P

I'm wayyyyy over that controversy, as I'm sure everyone else here is too, but it blows my mind every time I see the stories of people complaining about them showing up in places, or the fact that they still pre-record the weekly music shows. Granted, this isn't in Korea, but seeing them here makes it feel like either people have moved on, their fan support is still strong enough to overcome haters, or the continued negativity they were receiving was never as big a deal as it seemed it was. Either way these are good things :lol:

Wholeheartedly agree with all of the above. My sentiments exactly, except that you expressed them much better than I could. :thumbsup

In other news, covers for T-ara's Best Of Best 2009-2012 have been revealed:

Music + Photobook +Movie (CD+Photobook+DVD):

Music + Clips (CD+DVD):

Music (CD):

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1791 on: September 24, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
Hnnnnnngh I'm gonna catch some kind of attack, IT'S TOO MUCH.

Hey, I heard you needed something to watch? K.

More 3D app BTS vids (Boram and Soyeon were posted before):

and a Jelwelry Box BTS, also full of HNNNNNNGH:

This particular scene was especially hilarious XD

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:26:59 PM by DioBrando »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1792 on: September 24, 2012, 09:40:40 PM »
Dumping more! Captured these earlier, just because I just found 'em in the android app (but most importantly, because I care).

T-ara 3D Android App Photos & GIFs

There are also new 3D gifs (more+bigger in the gallery):

They did some things...The images seem way more saturated now, and the gifs got a little watermark thing for some reason, but, whatever :lol:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1793 on: September 26, 2012, 03:34:30 AM »

...yeah... :(

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1794 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41:06 AM »
I cannot believe there hadn't been a post in this thread for a whole week XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1795 on: October 03, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »
Well they've just been promoting Sexy Love, are now in Malaysia or sth, it doesn't seem there's been more drama recently... Which is nice, but I guess we're used to having something to complain about so it results in the thread being a bit quiet... I'm sure KKS will think of something soon to change that... :P

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1796 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »
I'm not sure if it's a lack of significant activity on their part, or just the lack of drama that has people feeling like there's nothing worth discussing :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1797 on: October 03, 2012, 08:16:32 PM »
I cannot believe there hadn't been a post in this thread for a whole week XD
Cuz one of the biggest T-ara fans of this forum *points to self* is still recovering from AWA and Kikka <3 XD

I actually started a comment after Dio's post of the J-ver of Day by Day saying, Did Eunjung leave the group too? Cuz she was nowhere to be found in the close up shots of the PV :P But yeah, are they still promoting the song? Seems like after the HK concert we haven't heard from them since. I saw the Sexy Love mini album at the kpop booth at AWA for $25. I was like pssh Yesasia offers that for the same price WITH a poster. :roll:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1798 on: October 03, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »
But yeah, are they still promoting the song? Seems like after the HK concert we haven't heard from them since.
They are indeed, they've been doing all the weekend music shows and I think they've even moved from pre-recorded lives to actual lives without notable anti-incidents (that I know of). I guess watching the same choreography over and over again just gets a little old so it doesn't feel worth it to post every single live that they do. BAD FAN! :lol:

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1799 on: October 03, 2012, 10:32:39 PM »
What's T-ara? I need more drama... someone do something stupid, please.

Honestly though, I've been getting the bulk of my fix out just chatting on IRC here and there about kpop and other things. Mostly I just stalk Dio's minus gallery and watch any and every YouTube video I can find. I was thinking about finishing the 30 day challenge or just picking out my favorite questions and just answering those just for fun. Yea, maybe I'll do that. But later. Yea, later.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Zig Zag