JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Schema

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793540 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1800 on: October 04, 2012, 01:09:10 AM »
But yeah, are they still promoting the song? Seems like after the HK concert we haven't heard from them since.
They are indeed, they've been doing all the weekend music shows and I think they've even moved from pre-recorded lives to actual lives without notable anti-incidents (that I know of). I guess watching the same choreography over and over again just gets a little old so it doesn't feel worth it to post every single live that they do. BAD FAN! :lol:
Guilty! :roll:

I did admit a few pages back that I only watch the first few weeks of comebacks and then lose interest right after that. :sweatdrop: But hey, seems like they're doing well after the whole incident. So good job of them, moving forward, moving on!  :twothumbs

Offline sooyoungfanboy

• ecchi
« Reply #1801 on: October 06, 2012, 01:28:01 AM »
Love them, especially like Hyomin a lot! Their music is such good dance stuff..

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1802 on: October 06, 2012, 02:04:30 AM »
Time to jam pack another post and ramble for an entire page length. Apologies in advance XD

This actually includes Hwayoung O_o...which is great, btw, because for some odd reason I've been in Hwayoung mode the past few days, and new Hwayoung material is exactly what I wanted XD  :heart:

Added more pics from the android app, fancy-looking image post time! With Hyomin on point, special for the guy that just posted above me :P

Is it just me or does Boram look...strange? You know...Forth, explain this!

Finally, it's Soyeon's birthday (or was, depending on where you live) and I was totally gonna pick my 10 favorite Soyeon pictures and picspam, but picking 10 favorites is impossible because mah baby Soyeon is too photogenic and always looks good. So here are the first few selcas I clicked on XD

Yay for Soyeon.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1803 on: October 06, 2012, 03:30:38 AM »

I thought so too! I wondered if she was having an allergic reaction or something coz she looks really swollen to me... Even her bottom lip looks sorta deformed, larger on one side O_o   

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline mithriel

• ecchi
« Reply #1804 on: October 06, 2012, 05:08:50 AM »
how are they doing in Japan? are they doing good guys?

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1805 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:41 AM »

I thought so too! I wondered if she was having an allergic reaction or something coz she looks really swollen to me... Even her bottom lip looks sorta deformed, larger on one side O_o   

What can I say.. I've been hurting in secret seeing pictures of Boram looking less than scrumptious as of late. I remember not too long ago Wooram came out saying she was worried about her sister (Boram, duh) and seeing pictures of her looking all inflamed and having super thin thighs in some pictures... it's just disheartening. Of course, what do I REALLY know? Nothing, that's what. What I do know is that her lips didn't look like that a few days ago, and if they don't look like that tomorrow it could very well be just some weird allergic reaction. I have seen women look like that before. These women are 60 year old trophy wives that don't know when to put the botox down. But, I've seen a woman look like that after getting stung by a bee or using that stupid lip gloss that puffs your lips up because there's some weird snake toxin in it or whatever sooooo who really knows. Unfortunately, there is no tried and true causal chain I can venture down that is going to give anyone any reassurance that Boram is and will continue to be okay. T-ara doesn't need the drama, I don't need the drama, and no one here's needs the drama. She's still my #1 all day every day 8). As far as any weight issue is concerned I'm really as far away from a registered dietitian as a person really could be lol. I see certain pictures and yes I do privately worry because her thighs looks really small to me and she's looking thinner than I ever remembered her being but, again, what can I really say with any certainty? If she can survive a whole concert without passing out she isn't malnourished and she seems lively and wacky as she's always been in recent Youtube clips so, yea. She's always been strange and I guess she's always looked a little strange. That's why I love her :P
 In closing, T-ara fighting. That is all. Oh, and happy belated birthday to Soyeon :) stay gorgeous booboo :heart:

how are they doing in Japan? are they doing good guys?

Not a clue... I've been away for a few days. All I know is they rocked it in China and Malaysia as of late. Nice to see a new face around here though, I hope you stick around! :)

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1806 on: October 07, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
The strange thing is, I feel like Boram is smiling more than before now... Like before, I'd see her at airports with the natural :< face, but now she's always smirking... Maybe she's happy with how she's now? Who knows. All I hope is that she's healthy :3
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1807 on: October 17, 2012, 05:10:23 PM »

So, Saturday Oct. 20, 2012 at 2:00PM KST they're airing something on MNET called "T-ara's Confession".

....Wha?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:17:13 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1808 on: October 17, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »
First reaction: WHAT COULD IT BE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Second reaction: Meh, KKS. Better not get worked up.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1809 on: October 17, 2012, 10:57:28 PM »
I welcome ANYTHING at this point. I feel under-stimulated lately in my kpop life. Here's my first reaction (Prepare yourself for some netizen wildin' out because I feel like it in 3...2...1...)

*clears throat* Is that the teaser pic they posted?? OMG doesn't that look like the side of Hwayoung's face on the right!? They are definitely comfessing that this was all one big prank! I KNEW IT XD XD XD Like, why else would they cover up the faces?? Right?? HWAYOUNG FIGHTINGGG :heart: :heart: T-ARA FIGHTINGGG :heart: :heart:

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1810 on: October 18, 2012, 07:48:04 AM »
my reaction...

then i was like "eh...whatever..."  :mon nap:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1811 on: October 18, 2012, 05:17:59 PM »
LMAO @ the Miz gif.

TEARS, YO.

also, so much for the "forensic analysis [used] to determine that the cheekbone structure is that of Hwayoung's" XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1812 on: October 18, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
I KNEW IT WOULD BE CRYING!! I SAID THAT IN IRC AND SOMEONE SAID NOO THAT'S NOT WHAT IT WILL BE BUT I WAS RIGHT!!

So mean to use their tears... I don't doubt the sincerity behind the tears, but the decision to show them belongs to someone else

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1813 on: October 18, 2012, 08:49:11 PM »
also, so much for the "forensic analysis [used] to determine that the cheekbone structure is that of Hwayoung's" XD

:wigglypanda:
swagpanda thinks haters gonna hate.

There's no crying in baseball. someone get this reference please.
In all seriousness though this bothers me the same way Dr. Phil bothers me. I think the healing process, grieving or any of the like should never be a spectacle. Even if you willingly sign your life away to the public when you become an idol, actress/actor, etc. there should still be some things left in this world that remain sacred. That being said, I suppose the public does have a right to some sort of closure but this shit that KKS is doing isn't helping. All the people that were capable of getting over it already did. The one's who didn't care to begin with.. well, and pardon the hyperbole, it's just added fuel to the flame facilitating another chance for the netizen community to dance around the fire, shitting on T-ara a la Lord of the Flies. I mean, what'd he think was going to happen?? Maybe I'm crazy.. idk. All I know is wounds don't heal if you keep re-opening them. Good job KKS, keep up the good work...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:57:49 PM by Forthisgift »

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1814 on: October 19, 2012, 01:26:51 AM »
There's no crying in baseball. someone get this reference please.

Are you crying?? THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!!!
Tom Hanks in "A League of Their Own"

Sorry for throwing this off topic.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1815 on: October 19, 2012, 01:40:44 AM »
If it makes you feel better I'll derail it a bit further by responding briefly:

A League of Their Own is Tom Hanks at his best. I still cry every time Betty Spaghetti gets that letter from the War Department. Seriously, I sob like a little girl. Brilliant movie.

Offline lala11

• ecchi
« Reply #1816 on: October 19, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »
i really like their new song ! its really new and diffferent from the rest of the kpop scene

Offline aoikuma

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1817 on: October 19, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
More T-ARA / FREE TIME IN EUROPE~撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE ~Teasers. DioBrando already posted Vol.1 further up the page, so I haven't reposted it here.

T-ARA / FREE TIME IN EUROPE~撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE ~Teaser vol.2

1:27 to 1:33 Qri: "I'm Korean" "Thank you"  :wub:  :wub:

T-ARA / FREE TIME IN EUROPE~撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE ~Teaser vol.3

T-ARA / FREE TIME IN EUROPE~撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE ~Teaser vol.4

T-ARA / FREE TIME IN EUROPE~撮影密着ドキュメントMOVIE ~Teaser vol.5

:lol: @Hyomin being scared of a pigeon and Qri wanting to keep her coat on!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1818 on: October 20, 2012, 08:46:58 AM »
Some translated stuff scattered throughout Twitter/Tumblr from the confessions show:

Hyomin: The people who knows me better than anyone else are our fans

Hyomin: To be honest, what you're feeling is a misunderstanding

Hyomin said when she was crying: Honestly I tried to think "It'll be alright" but did not believe myself. I just hoped it would get better

Soyeon: During Bo Peep Bo Peep promotions, we were all starving. Jiyeon and Qri would eat the leftovers of other artists in the waiting room

Soyeon: I want to always identiy as T-ara. After 10 years, 20 years, I want it to be T-ara's Soyeon, T-ara's Jiyeon, T-ara's Eunjung

Eunjung: to me, the t-ara members are like my real sisters

Qri: Being in T-ara is like winning the lottery. After I joined T-ara, it's like I started a second life.

Jiyeon: Being in T-ara is like homework. I still face a lot of challenges.

I'm sorry to fans for everything. stood on the stage for us fans who watch us until the end. - T-ara.

Soyeon won't give up her dream and is able to stand on stage because of the strength from fans
Not so great English on a couple of those, but I'm sure the main point gets across XD

Glaring lack of context on a few of them, though, so I'll have to wait for something more complete, but...basically seems like it was some kind of TEARS YO pity party to shed more light on how hard it is for them? I love them as much as anybody, but I'm not particularly amused by this at all XD. I mean, I didn't watch it, but I can't help but wonder...the hell were they trying to accomplish? I really feel like anyone that was gonna get over it already got over it, and anybody who's gonna hate is just gonna keep hating.

Also: They did touch on the Hwayoung situation, but I've yet to see any translations for that. Either way I don't think that was in any way the primary focus of the show...I could be way off though but that's just what I gather from the quotes I've seen.

edits:

Hyomin with tears: There are many misunderstanding in Hwayoung incident, we didn't supplant any members and discord with Hwayoung too.
...eh?...Fuck it, I'm learning Korean.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:06:53 AM by DioBrando »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1819 on: October 20, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
AKP's translation wasn't that great either. The best one I found so far is on http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miimi - Schema