JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793549 times)

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #1880 on: December 15, 2012, 10:07:46 PM »
edit: ^ apparently that was a "black ocean" :lol:. So, yeah, we're still on that  :roll:

Definitely downloading the video this time, before it probably gets taken down :lol:

edit: it got taken down D:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:44:11 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1881 on: December 16, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »
what can I say?.. T-ara members massaging eachother is ALWAYS appropriate.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1882 on: December 24, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
Random dump of T-ara things I feel like spamming!

Christmas video of them where all I hear is "blablabla sumnida look how perfect we are, merry christmas"

Japanese fanmeeting where all I hear is "blablabla desu we're so flawless, merry christmas"

This perfect woman right here:

some EunJi airport goodness:

Qri's awesome hair:

and soyeon being 100% without a single flaw:

You had to scroll, but admit it, it was worth it.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 01:43:02 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1883 on: December 24, 2012, 11:49:53 PM »
http://t-eautiful.tumblr.com/post/38681591870/if-you-were-a-male-which-member-would-you-want
No surprise here that Soyeon would pick Boram, they already look like lovers

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1884 on: December 25, 2012, 02:35:37 AM »
^  "Hey RamBo... I think they're on to us.."

But I wanna take care of Boram :(
BACK OFF SOYEON :angry:

Dio, don't forget "blah blah blah sexy eyes sexy nose sexy christmas kamsahamnida"

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1885 on: December 25, 2012, 06:43:34 AM »
Dio, don't forget "blah blah blah sexy eyes sexy nose sexy christmas kamsahamnida"

Ah, yes, I thought I might have heard exactly that. Also:

That is all  :heart:.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1886 on: December 25, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »
I'm interpreting Shirenu's 'thank you' as picking sides.

It's on.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1887 on: December 25, 2012, 07:35:29 PM »

I'm with Q-ri.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1888 on: December 25, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »

She's not the only one...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1889 on: December 26, 2012, 06:40:05 AM »
You know, that's like the only post I had time to thank before my computer crashed.

Is it just an excuse? WHO KNOWS...

Anyway EUNJI :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1890 on: December 26, 2012, 06:44:51 AM »
^ Thanked. Oh noes my computer is about to cra-

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1891 on: December 28, 2012, 05:29:41 PM »

Gayo Daejun time!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1892 on: December 28, 2012, 07:15:31 PM »
Such a lost opportunity to film Jiyeon's butt in those hotpants. :(

Mang I hope that T-ara has such fucking awesome promo songs next year that everyone'll have to recognize. Day By Day was kinda ruined by the clumsy choreography and Engrish (not to mention the drama) and Sexy Love isn't one of my favourites. It's time to fart in the faces of haters, please. I'm just worried that CCM's poor management decisions is going to spread to their music, too >_<

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1893 on: December 28, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
I think there's nowhere for T-ara to go but up considering how low they fell. For anyone that truly gave a fuck to begin with all of that drama is just water under the bridge anyhow. The last true obstacle I see for the group is the Dani wildcard. Will it work? Is it still even going to happen? How are they going to incorporate a child into a group that has already entered sexy themes territory? Things like that. I agree about Day by Day/Sexy Love, shi. Maybe a return to earlier themes is in order, or even necessary? Doesn't seem like going sexier is going to be much of an option or even doing the more provocative choreography you see from some groups of late. If Dani were a few years older I'm sure they'd just show less skin or even add another layer to the outfit but she's 14 not 16-17 which, while not legal, is close enough to it to squeak by anyones give-a-fuck meter without setting off alarms. Nothing against the girl, but I really just don't see the logic in adding her to the group. Feel free to clue me in if you've got the inside scoop.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1894 on: December 28, 2012, 11:05:06 PM »
My theory on why they added Dani is that KKS needed/wanted an English speaker in the group, you know to take care of the english rapping bits or the intro. No more "T-error _____" now that Dani is in the group.
Anyway, I think music wise, Dani might not be too much of a problem. It's not like they sing about sleeping around with guys and getting all down and dirty or anything too sexual. Their songs might be a bit mature for her age, but I don't think it should stop them from creating the same style of music. I think it's only visually she'll be a problem, on stage they'll just have to tone down on the sexy moves and cover up more of their body. Maybe Day By Day was a hint at what T-ara's future choreo will look like  :bleed eyes:. The only thing I hope for is that they don't get all cutesy, or release a song like Yayaya.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #1895 on: December 28, 2012, 11:31:32 PM »
My theory on why they added Dani is that KKS needed/wanted an English speaker in the group, you know to take care of the english rapping bits or the intro. No more "T-error _____" now that Dani is in the group.
Good call. I especially hope you're right because maybe getting an English speaker on-board means the group might go to places where English is spoken 8) Like here. Like now.

I think it's only visually she'll be a problem, on stage they'll just have to tone down on the sexy moves and cover up more of their body.
Yea, that's what I meant. It's all fun and games until Dani is fanning her.. self.. on stage. Yuck.

Maybe Day By Day was a hint at what T-ara's future choreo will look like. The only thing I hope for is that they don't get all cutesy, or release a song like Yayaya.
If they release more Day By Day choreography I'm jumping ship lol. Maybe they'll get funky again lovey dovey/roly poly status.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1896 on: December 29, 2012, 08:17:05 PM »
Looks like I'm the only person on earth that kinda liked the Day by Day choreography :lol:

Specifically, I only like the main part during the chorus and Hwayoung's little moves during her rap, but I like those parts a lot  :heart:. I also like everything Soyeon does, ever, during her "solo" parts.

More remix, this time from the SBS Gayo Daejun

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:46:14 PM by DioBrando »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1897 on: December 30, 2012, 07:22:34 PM »
Looks like I'm the only person on earth that kinda liked the Day by Day choreography :lol:

I was thinking the same coz I actually liked it too XD  I can see how compared to most kpop choreographies it can fall short... But I actually liked how simple it was, meaning that I could actually attempt to learn it XD Also, I love the flowy delicate hand movements in the chorus~ 

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1898 on: December 31, 2012, 05:06:30 PM »
This is somewhat off-topic, I DO APOLOGIZE.

DB, see what happens when you're not in chat :lol:

[18:00] <Forthisgift> i considered putting Soyeon on top 10 hottest... because when she gets all boss lady its really sexy. Power is sexy.
[18:00] <Forthisgift> but she's fat.. so..

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #1899 on: December 31, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
This is somewhat off-topic, I DO APOLOGIZE.

DB, see what happens when you're not in chat :lol:

[18:00] <Forthisgift> i considered putting Soyeon on top 10 hottest... because when she gets all boss lady its really sexy. Power is sexy.
[18:00] <Forthisgift> but she's fat.. so..

THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND SUNS. SHE IS NOT FAT. SHE IS LOVABLY CUSHIONY. YOU LEAVE MY "BIG SEXY" ALONE!

edit: Got so blinded by rage I forgot to touch on this XD

I was thinking the same coz I actually liked it too XD  I can see how compared to most kpop choreographies it can fall short... But I actually liked how simple it was, meaning that I could actually attempt to learn it XD Also, I love the flowy delicate hand movements in the chorus~
I really just think they lacked a certain "oomph" when they were performing it...it made the dance look a little more bland than it actually was, but it still wasn't much. But I definitely agree on the flowy delicate hand movements. Besides Hwayoung's little power moves during the rap, that's definitely the part that makes me like it :lol:. It's also the part that makes me look...incredibly questionable...when I do this dance. Secretly. In private. By myself.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:04:28 AM by DioBrando »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spiral Chord - Distance to Substance