JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Huckleberry Finn

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793654 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #2120 on: May 17, 2013, 05:48:02 PM »
Loved that stupidly awkward interview. :lol: Looks like Dani's Korean skills have, like, improved, and like, it was pretty awesome all in all, like.

--

Dani's Instagram. Jiyeon unnie~

And more from Hyomin's... she should check out that pic reso, tho.

Some Dani gifs from the interviews. Lol thumbs... long Dani is long.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2121 on: May 18, 2013, 08:06:42 AM »
T-ara on Dream Team with subtitles. Thank you KBSWorld!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2122 on: May 18, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
^ Sweet, can't wait to watch that. :thumbup

http://instagram.com/p/Za5dDJClrs/

Dani's Unnie collection, part 3.

Im growing everyday....
Sideways, I hope...

http://instagram.com/p/ZcnU1rPKng/

And another from Hyominnn...

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2123 on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:56 PM »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2124 on: May 21, 2013, 11:51:50 PM »
QBS subunit's song like a wind.
https://soundcloud.com/ph-ng-th-o-18/like-a-wind-t-ara-qbs
It's a nice song

----
Can't get enough of Countryside Diaries?! WELL NO WORRIES! They coming out with five different versions featuring Chris Brown, Snoop Dog, Ray Jay, Wiz Kalifa, and T-Pain! YEA! Plus other info on T-ara's plans when they come back to the US
Quote from: soompi
On May 20, T-ara N4 held a press conference regarding their advancement to the US market. Eunjung announced, “There will be five different versions of our new title song ‘Countryside Diaries.’ The original song features SPEED‘s Taewoon. The five new versions will have Chris Brown, Snoop Dog, Ray Jay, Wiz Kalifa, and T-Pain doing Taewoon’s part. The songs will be released in the US and Korea simultaneously.”

She added, “We have another good news. We are leaving for Las Vegas this coming Saturday. Chris Brown is holding an independent concert in Vegas and we will be opening for him. This is exciting and nerve-wrecking all at the same time. We want to go back to the states and show them we got what it takes to make it there.”

Eunjung also commented on “Countryside Diaries” in the US market, “I wondered about how people in the United States will take the song. They really liked the song and its music video. I’m guessing this is the first time they’ve heard the sound of Taepyungso (traditional Korean instrument; conical oboe). I feel proud of our song for having this traditional Korean melody.”

T-ara N4 will also attend the “BET Awards” red carpet with Chris Brown on June 30. The “BET Awards” is a music award show as famous and influential as the “Grammy Awards.” Members of T-ara N4 commented, “We cannot believe that we will be at the ‘BET Awards’ with Chris Brown. We are so lucky that they thought so highly of us in the States.”

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2125 on: May 22, 2013, 03:33:05 AM »

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2126 on: May 23, 2013, 04:10:01 AM »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #2127 on: May 23, 2013, 04:15:01 AM »
QBS subunit's song like a wind.
https://soundcloud.com/ph-ng-th-o-18/like-a-wind-t-ara-qbs
It's a nice song

----
Can't get enough of Countryside Diaries?! WELL NO WORRIES! They coming out with five different versions featuring Chris Brown, Snoop Dog, Ray Jay, Wiz Kalifa, and T-Pain! YEA! Plus other info on T-ara's plans when they come back to the US
Quote from: soompi
On May 20, T-ara N4 held a press conference regarding their advancement to the US market. Eunjung announced, “There will be five different versions of our new title song ‘Countryside Diaries.’ The original song features SPEED‘s Taewoon. The five new versions will have Chris Brown, Snoop Dog, Ray Jay, Wiz Kalifa, and T-Pain doing Taewoon’s part. The songs will be released in the US and Korea simultaneously.”

She added, “We have another good news. We are leaving for Las Vegas this coming Saturday. Chris Brown is holding an independent concert in Vegas and we will be opening for him. This is exciting and nerve-wrecking all at the same time. We want to go back to the states and show them we got what it takes to make it there.”

Eunjung also commented on “Countryside Diaries” in the US market, “I wondered about how people in the United States will take the song. They really liked the song and its music video. I’m guessing this is the first time they’ve heard the sound of Taepyungso (traditional Korean instrument; conical oboe). I feel proud of our song for having this traditional Korean melody.”

T-ara N4 will also attend the “BET Awards” red carpet with Chris Brown on June 30. The “BET Awards” is a music award show as famous and influential as the “Grammy Awards.” Members of T-ara N4 commented, “We cannot believe that we will be at the ‘BET Awards’ with Chris Brown. We are so lucky that they thought so highly of us in the States.”

BET awards being as famous and influential as the Grammys is a bit of a stretch. :lol: Not that the Grammys are considered of the highest esteem or anything.

Small world though. The guys that did Black and Yellow also did SNSDs Paparazzi and Andre Merritt who did The Great Escape is the guy Chris Brown may or may not have had sex with. ; )

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2128 on: May 24, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »

Dropping my luggages off then its hello airplane off to vegas~
Let's instagram...  Dani heading to Vegas.

My sister trying to go to america.....so CUTE~~~~~@@
Lots of cute pics there, but Dani's sister takes the cake... xD

And Hyomin's N4 swag-a-grams.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2129 on: May 25, 2013, 09:09:37 AM »
The only form in which I want to watch T-ara N4 at the BET awards:

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2130 on: May 25, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »
I've had like zero interest in this ever since Chris Brown was brought in, I'm just kinda nervously waiting all of this to be over so we can get back to normal business..
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2131 on: May 27, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »
Man fuck ccm for putting them in an embarrassing situation, read the fan account of their perf in the us, what a mess. Its at reddit/r/kpop if u wanna see, on my ohone cant link rite now. But shitttt my insides are burning
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2132 on: May 27, 2013, 06:12:52 PM »
Agreed, when I read that fan-account I was just thinking... They (ccm) saw this coming right?

I mean all signs weren't advantageous.
- Dominantly Black (sorry for the lack of a better term) audience.
- BARELY any Asians (excluding the girls)
- Summer hip hop pool party (N4's song doesn't really match said scene)
- Singing in Korean {N4 is not Psy, they shouldn't confuse that}
- Vegas? Uhhh come on at least somewhere that's more dominant in any sort of Asian population.

Arge a bit angered at this but ehhh experiences are experiences, whether good or bad.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2133 on: May 27, 2013, 07:44:08 PM »
Never a dull moment, huh?

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2134 on: May 27, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »
^Nope...CCM even managed to piss off a media outlet just because they didn't write things like how CCM wanted and now, not only do T-ara get negative comments, they get negative articles written about them as well.

I'll link the fan account shirenu's talking about
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkgl01

There's another fan account on Diadem by pipam, I think you might need an account to read it, I dunno I'm always logged on there XD. More positive than the other one and lots of moments to be jealous about >_<

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2135 on: May 27, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »
Agreed, the pictures/ summary of pipam's is oh... lucky!
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2136 on: May 27, 2013, 10:57:46 PM »
I'll just say this..

For me, and in my experience, its always been best to just keep it about the music and the women. Getting wrapped up in the fandom and reading articles and reactions... it's just a bad look. The amount of zealotry and anxiety when it comes to kpop is really just too much for me... too much passion if that makes any sense. If I had any one message for the fans of kpop at large it would probably be something like, "take a step back, take a deep breath, and calm the fuck down."

Every single event, every mistake, every little... thing is put under the microscope and magnified to the extreme. It's exhausting, really. It's just "controversy" after "controversy" and then it's off to the comment boards and youtube channels and this and that to pick up the battle standards for more he said/she said bullshit and, frankly, it's embarrassing.

Kpop is NOT serious business. It's not. Now don't misunderstand me, I love it. I love T-ara and I love kpop. But when I hear about people 'rallying' to get a .gif down from fiddle's website I can't understand that. When I hear about fan entitlement because they did x,y, and z for them and now want special treatment I can't understand that. When something like music pits man against man, I'll never understand that.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2137 on: May 28, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2138 on: May 28, 2013, 12:48:17 PM »

This pic alone makes it all worth it, imo.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2139 on: May 28, 2013, 10:04:03 PM »

Well then. :shakeit:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Huckleberry Finn