JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 795577 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #2180 on: June 27, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »
PUT THAT ASS ON THE FLOOR
I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY IN FOR
BOTTLE AFTER BOTTLE WITH A MILLION HOS
DO A MILLION SHOWS WITH T-ARA N4

<shirenu> ...
<shirenu> he didnt even do one...

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2181 on: June 27, 2013, 07:48:06 PM »
^ didn't he interrupt one at least?? lol

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline robbe_881

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2182 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
MMM i don't like really much target, but it's only a preview so i'll wait.
And for all that chris brown thing... i have bad filings about that.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2183 on: July 01, 2013, 02:21:07 AM »
WHAT

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2184 on: July 01, 2013, 09:12:33 AM »
So..... No sexy pirate Jiyeon?
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2185 on: July 01, 2013, 07:11:49 PM »
my reaction was stunningly similar to this for the MV...

ps - the link to the MV is dead

Offline Gag Halfrunt

• Member+
« Reply #2186 on: July 01, 2013, 08:13:49 PM »
Here's another upload:

And here's the official short version:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2187 on: July 02, 2013, 05:11:53 AM »
I like the song and I like the video. Props to the person who thought of animating the entire thing.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2188 on: July 08, 2013, 05:38:15 AM »
Strange, Dani seems to have removed the Instagram posts with the pics of her parents... Oh hey, while we're on the subject....  :roll:

--

She's looking more and more like Krystal here (in the left pic at least).

Some of that cool kid slang, plus hanging out upside down. Sadly no funny English on the shirt, which only makes sense.

Training hard no doubt. Could we get to see some of dem results soon, please?

--

I'm glad she's rocking and rolling this Instagram thing, she already has almost 19k followers. Nowhere near Hyomin's 80k for example, but some good numbers for a barely-seen trainee. Gotta build that fanbase...

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2189 on: July 08, 2013, 06:45:42 AM »
19K for the Overlord, but everyone doesn't know that she is the Overlord yet. What's gonna happen when everyone is in the know...
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2190 on: July 10, 2013, 05:06:41 PM »
Areum is leaving T-ara...

I know some people didn't really give a shit about her, since she was still kinda new....but, still. I was getting used to her, lol...Fuckin' T-ara, man.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:13:22 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2191 on: July 10, 2013, 05:09:00 PM »
I loved her at first site!!! Sucks to hear, but I do like her voice so curious as to how her solo career will go.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2192 on: July 10, 2013, 05:09:50 PM »
O_O

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2193 on: July 10, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
I loved her at first site!!! Sucks to hear, but I do like her voice so curious as to how her solo career will go.

I'm not gonna pretend I instantly fell in love, I mean, I was mostly indifferent, but especially after the JWD promotions where I feel like I got to see more of her, I was starting to like her. I don't get what CCM is thinking here...T-ara gets enough shit already, and now on top of all that they want to seemingly add and remove members like nothing. No one is going to take them seriously at this rate...

As far as the solo stuff...I wouldn't even get my hopes up too high. It wouldn't be the first time someone left a group to "pursue solo activities" and then sorta never showed up again :(

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2194 on: July 10, 2013, 05:21:02 PM »
Agreed, but unno okay I didn't instantly fall in love with her, but I definitely did during Sexy Love promos. 

And yeah to sorta drop / add members like this is bleh since Areum hasn't really been part of the group that long, but definitely long enough to attract a fanbase {I assume she has a good chunk}. As for solo, yeah I rarely get my hopes up for that especially when Areum's voice isn't particularly one of the best... If it were from T-ara and it was Soyeon, perhaps. BUt that's about it. So I hope she doesn't just "never shows up again". =(
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2195 on: July 10, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Yeah...it would be a shame...also sad to see since I'm sure it's her dream and she worked hard for it, so I do hope she gets an opportunity down the line. That said, even though it seems unlikely considering CCM's track record, there's always the possibility that maybe she DID leave because she wanted to...I mean, I doubt it, but, maybe :lol:

on a side note, I'm still waiting for Hwayoung to show up again...

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2196 on: July 10, 2013, 05:29:27 PM »
Hmm not really discussing this much via Diadem since ehhh jsut don't want to.

But someone pointed out that... July, Areum gets the boot (Leaves) and last year in July was when Hwayoung got kicked... coincidence? Unno.

Anyway, if it's for a hip-hop image that she wants and she has to go solo for it, I actually dunno how that'll work out for her. BUt I mean I'll look forward to it.

Hmm not too sure if Hwayoung will show up again...

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2197 on: July 10, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »
lol, yeah, I made the joke that this has become a CCM summer tradition now, starting with last year. But either way, I hope, if nothing else, that this can be a fresh start for them...things have been pretty rocky ever since last year's mess, and I feel like they never really got a chance to get back on their feet. If they're now back to the original 6, I honestly hope they keep it that way. They've made it pretty clear there's no point in getting attached to new members, so far none of them have stuck. That said, I'm seeing a lot of people say Dani will replace her in N4 stuff? If that's a real thing, it also sounds ridiculous, lol...

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2198 on: July 10, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
Agreed if Dani is her replacement... I mean it's sorta like... who else can replace Areum though? I don't really see any of QBS being a replacement {No offense to them, I do like Boram} but Dani would be only option UNLESS they change to N3 or just drop the unit completely.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2199 on: July 10, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »
I'm not gonna pretend that this is as shocking to me as Hwayoung leaving because, although I was starting to catch some Areum feels, I'm not really emotionally invested in her as a member of T-ara. That being said, best of luck to her on future endeavors and all that jazz.

Now, if this means the return of Hwayoung I'd be like "Areum who?!?!" and do backflips around my house in a euphoric haze. Doubt it, haha but a boy can dream.

Is Dani finally going to pack up her stuffed animals and "yolo" wallet to join T-ara out there on the road? Hopefully more info comes out today/in the next few days because I have questions... questions that need answering.

The reports also claim that CCM is currently planning on introducing their long term trainee Dani into T-ara N4 for their U.S. activities and the rest of their domestic activities. It seems like a natural addition given that Dani grew up in the U.S .and speaks fluent English, but so far, none of the reports seem to suggest that she will also be joining the main T-ara group.

quote via Soompi

ps - this made me think about Hwayoung and now I'm sad :(

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive