JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Crazy Love

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793716 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #2200 on: July 10, 2013, 06:59:08 PM »
Weird shit.

Quote from: akp
Core Contents Media is also currently deciding whether to replace Ahreum with Dani, who fans were also introduced to last year as an upcoming member, in T-ara N4.

I'm the first person to a-ok everything Dani but we don't really know if she can do ANYTHING (except hard core gangsta rap). She's still at the cute mascot status for me at least. Work in progress. I imagine CCM would have pimped some dance or rap training clips already if they were worth showing, but who knows...

At least Ahreum was proficient in all things performance-related. T-ara is such a huge mess right now, N4 was an alright distraction, but everything else, all the mediocre Japan shit, Chris Brown, endless netizen idiocy... could use some truly positive news for a change.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #2201 on: July 10, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »
Yup. Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again... I believe we're witnessing the death throes of T-ara so whatever they can manage to release or do I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. Seriously, if they think Areum is best served leaving T-ara to go solo at some point that speaks more to where T-ara is right now as a group than it does to where Areum is right now as a performer. N'ah mean?

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2202 on: July 10, 2013, 08:50:31 PM »
I haven't seen Jiyeon in forever, is she still alive?!

What is this Areum news, sigh, whatever. I probably won't even notice her missing. Oop. This is just more material for rumours.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2203 on: July 10, 2013, 09:01:18 PM »
Jiyeon:

Guess you missed that. MOre or less N4, all still recent stuff so it's not like she disappeared.
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2204 on: July 10, 2013, 09:46:40 PM »
WELL not too upset about this as I didn't really care for her. I tried liking her but it just didn't happen.
As for their reason of her leaving...EH I don't really see her as a solo artist. She could prove me wrong though since she never really had a chance to shine in T-ara.

And please...don't add Dani, just add her to one of your other groups KKS.

Speaking of the other groups, he has been adding members removing members from all his groups, Five dolls now has six members, SPEED is becoming 9, I dunno what the hell is going on with THE SEEYA but they got some changes too. Makes me wonder if CCM is just going to add Areum to the SEEYA or something and her leaving to go solo is the best excuse he could come up with -.-

Well anyway best of luck to Areum hope she can do something with her career

Yup. Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again... I believe we're witnessing the death throes of T-ara so whatever they can manage to release or do I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. Seriously, if they think Areum is best served leaving T-ara to go solo at some point that speaks more to where T-ara is right now as a group than it does to where Areum is right now as a performer. N'ah mean?
Yea I'm finally starting to think T-ara is coming to an end, things aren't just working out for them especially with CCM managing them. Just gotta enjoy what they come out with but please let there be more Korean releases even if Korean hates them

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2205 on: July 10, 2013, 10:38:06 PM »
Jiyeon:

Guess you missed that. MOre or less N4, all still recent stuff so it's not like she disappeared.

Shirenu requires a CONSTANT supply of Jiyeon. She saw all these Jiyeon things, but, it's never enough Jiyeon. She's having Jiyeon withdrawal.

and lol @ all of CCM's moves. They've got that one girl in 5 dolls AND The Seeya?
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2206 on: July 10, 2013, 11:10:46 PM »
Speaking of the other groups, he has been adding members removing members from all his groups, Five dolls now has six members, SPEED is becoming 9

NO! SPEED WILL ALWAYS BE A FOUR MEMBER GROUP!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

--

My problem is that lack of consistency within the group. Just chill out with all this member moving.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2207 on: July 11, 2013, 12:00:34 AM »
Shirenu requires a CONSTANT supply of Jiyeon. She saw all these Jiyeon things, but, it's never enough Jiyeon. She's having Jiyeon withdrawal.

TRUTH. In T-ara world, not seeing Jiyeon for a week = OMGWHEREISHEWHATSGOINGON

And it's actually been more than a week now...

They should let T-ara release a single with this line-up >___<

Maybe they're planning on using Dani for Japan, too, for the concerts this fall...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2208 on: July 12, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2209 on: July 12, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »
A chance for you dirty Americans to see Eunjung (and random groups)

WHEN? HOW? WHER--

IF you travel to Seoul

... :bleed eyes:
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2210 on: July 13, 2013, 09:34:52 AM »

Jiyeon's got short hair again!!! I like it, it makes her look cuter

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2211 on: July 13, 2013, 12:06:35 PM »
WHAT!!!!!!

I knew something shady was going on when she disappeared for a while.

(jk)

You know I don't mind shorter hair, but wtf is that styling :lol: I like it better when hair that length is curved towards the face, not away from the face >_<

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2212 on: July 13, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2213 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:33 AM »

Thanks to Browninator for this. Man, wish they'd get with the full-hd youtube thing down in J-land.

I'm really loving Jiyeon's new hair. It's wild, it's ruffly, it's sexay...

...I ALSO LOVE HER OUTFIT IN THIS J-THINGY. YEP.

Those plump thighs, they should get air more often. :yep:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #2214 on: July 15, 2013, 05:37:43 AM »
I have no words. She looks...I can't even verbalize it. I don't even have it in me right now. I can only give it the half-assed seller-rating-commentary. A+++ Very nice legs would stare at again. Fucking perfect.

Also, I love the hair on her..absolutely 100% love, if not just for a change. ALL MY JIYEON FEELS RETURNING IN ONE GLORIOUS MOMENT. TY BASED JIYEON.

edit: so taken aback by her perfect everything that I couldn't even be witty about you calling me Browninator. Whatever bro I saw dem thighs. You can't upset me right now.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2215 on: July 15, 2013, 10:53:26 AM »
I love that from the way she's touching her hair, she's still touching like it's long, like her brain forgets it's been cut :lol:

Like the gif on the left "why don't I run my fingers through my ha - - oh it already ends here... Huh... Yes, it's short now..."

And the one on the right, that's how she would arrange her long hair, only of course it's heavier when it's long, so now it lightly all flies up when she does the same movement...

I'VE GONE FROM LONG-ISH HAIR TO REALLY SHORT I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.

Offline Gag Halfrunt

• Member+
« Reply #2216 on: July 15, 2013, 11:20:44 AM »
Those plump thighs, they should get air more often. :yep:
Unfortunately, if you use words like that people will decide that Jiyeon is "fat". There needs to be some other way of describing idols who have normal healthy figures...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2217 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:40 AM »
There needs to be some other way of describing idols who have normal healthy figures...
I'm nitpicking, but you can't determine a person's health based on their weight or curves.

I'm normal weight, but I'm terribly out of shape and tire easily. There are both skinnier and chubbier people than me who are much healthier than me. Weight doesn't say anything about health, it's just making assumptions about a person's daily routine based on their appearance and it not might be true at all. This is just one of my pet peeves, along with using words like "real women" when every woman is a real woman regardless of her shape.

As for the word plump, our forum luckily doesn't have idiots who would draw "fat" from that so I think using it here is okay. This isn't allkpop or whatever. :lol: I like plump. I don't think it sounds fat, just accurately describes the beautiful shape of her thighs... :D

Offline Gag Halfrunt

• Member+
« Reply #2218 on: July 15, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
Point taken. I was trying to find a way of saying "idols who don't look unhealthily thin" and instead stepped into an entirely different minefield.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2219 on: July 15, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »
I know what you meant tho, that's why I said I was nitpicking :lol: It's all cool...

...Back to milky pillars leading to heaven :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - Crazy Love