JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - 3-Out

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527363 times)

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »
I would've helped Sayu even if I didn't know who she was... And when I'd helped her - I'd scold up those bastards for standing like a bunch of idiots, looking at someone's trouble pretending not to notice it.  :scolding:
But hey - it's just me... I'm very kind... sometimes I'm so kind that it hurts me :bigdeal:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #561 on: August 23, 2008, 05:01:38 AM »
KonUsaPi #98 08-19-2008

A funny story about two ahos and a hat =D

During the winter time Sayu and Eri decided to go out for ramen together.  The two of them were in very high spirits and were having a lot of fun that night. Before going to the ramen shop Sayu stopped by Eri's house and while in Eri's room, Eri found her straw hat (the one she was given in Hawaii during the shooting of her 17 Sai photobook)  At first Eri wore it and then Sayu tired it on to see how it would look.  Turns out it looked really bad on Sayu...resulting in the two of them laughing their heads off. 

When it was time to go to the ramen shop...Eri wanted them to wear the straw hat out.  It would have been fine with Sayu if Eri was the only one wearing the hat but Eri wanted Sayu to wear it.  Sayu was strongly opposed but put up with it.  So despite it being winter they wore the straw hat to the ramen shop.  Sayu blames the whole thing on their high tension (high spirit) but it was a lot of fun.  Looking back on it now, Sayu thinks it's really embarrassing but it still ended up being a very fun memory.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #562 on: August 23, 2008, 06:29:00 AM »
Dang, now I wanna see what Sayu looks like with that hat. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #563 on: August 23, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
I really want to see her in that hat!

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #564 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
Here it is... this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bt4s7l

This weeks' Playlist:

1. High King- Kioku no Meiru

2. Morning Musume- Inspiration!

3. Sonar Pocket- Promise

4. Koharu Kusumi- Papancake

5. C-ute- Edo no Temari Uta II

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #565 on: August 28, 2008, 03:41:47 AM »
KonUsaPi #99 08-26-2008

A listener writes in to say that they have posters of Sayu hanging up in their room and asks Sayu if she has any posters up and if they are perhaps idol posters.

In response Sayu said that she doesn't have any posters up in her room right now but back home in Yamaguchi her room was full of morning musume posters.  She especially had a lot of Ishikawa Rika and Takahashi Ai posters.

Even after joining morning musume and working with Ai chan, Sayu still had her room fully decorated with posters of her and morning musume. This was because Sayu still felt like a fan. She also had normal idol posters and calendars of people like Ogura Yuko.  When it comes to the calendars, every two months you'd have to rip off the page to get to the next two months.  During this time, Sayu would take off the front calendar page and hang the picture up as well.  As a result of this her room was loaded with posters.  Sayu thought this was all pretty normal but when Eri went to visit...Eri was pretty shocked.

:shock:

Right now Sayu doesn't have any more posters up because after she moved in she decided to move on to collecting stickers.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #566 on: August 28, 2008, 03:57:41 AM »
Sayu thought this was all pretty normal but when Eri went to visit...Eri was pretty shocked.
What, she saw Sayu had an Eri poster too? :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #567 on: August 28, 2008, 05:44:48 AM »
lol that wouldn't surprise me XD  Sayu's like the biggest Kamei Eri fangirl there is XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #568 on: August 28, 2008, 08:35:11 AM »
Sukoshi~~~ every time I come in here I read something good and sweet about KameShige. Keep this up and I might just write a fic about these 2 soon :P What happened to those GAKIKAME radioshows you were planning on listening to XD

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #569 on: September 02, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »
Edit: Okay here it is... This weeks' KonUsapi... episode 100!!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jiqsd3

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume- Shabondama

2. Morning Musume- Mikan

3. Berryz Koubou- Semi

4. Ongaku Gatas- Come Together

5. Morning Musume- Furusato

In the opening of the show the show staff gives her a cake to celebrate the 100th episode of the show!

And Sayu announces the title of her new PB: LOVE LETTER!!!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #570 on: September 04, 2008, 03:34:01 AM »
Sukoshi~~~ every time I come in here I read something good and sweet about KameShige. Keep this up and I might just write a fic about these 2 soon :P What happened to those GAKIKAME radioshows you were planning on listening to XD

A kameshige story by hammy san! :gmon twirl: :gmon twirl:  That would make me super happy!  Though more Guardian Angel would make me just as happy =D

as for GakiKame...*cough cough* I listened to the recent ones...they have to do less personality tests and more story telling XD

KonUsaPi #100 2008-09-02

Just finished listening to the 100th ep of KonUsaPi...you guys should check it out even if it's only for the cake part XD   It's hilarious listening to Sayu say thank you while also screaming eeeew!!!

so anyways...

Sayu recieves a cake from the staff for her 100th episode.  Her first reaction after sugoi and thank you is it's digusting!  (the staff are so laughing at her in the background) 
She's really grateful yet finds it kind of gross looking...She doesn't get why it's a ladybug either...Sayu comes to the conclusion that it's cute but not cute at the same time XD  (it's the face that freaks her out XD)

she wanted the staff to take a picture of it so everyone could check it out

so here it is

[listener question]
What is your most memorable memory out of the 99 eps?

Sayu's number one memory was of the time she lost her voice due to a cold.  She remembers this because usually her body is healthy so she doesn't get sick often or even when she does get sick it's usually well timed so that she's sick on her day off.  But this time it was not the case, she lost her voice during the time her radio show just started.  She remembers being really frustrated at wanting to talk but not being able to....so that's what she remembers the most.

[listener question]
Do you have any fetishes?

(Sayu starts by trying to think of a fetish but then it becomes a talk about stuff she appreciates)

Sayu says she does tend to focus on women's hair. She'd often think about the state of a person's hair, whether it's damaged or what not, so she thinks that might be a fetish but then she also likes to watch people consume food on tv. In her household her brother and her dad are light eaters while Sayu can really eat...So she finds it  shame that they get full so easily.  She finds she feels a sense of security/peace from being able to watch people eat their fill of delicious food on tv.

She also appreciates people working up a good sweat from giving it their all. While traveling by car with the members she'd look out the windows and often see construction workers working really hard and building up a sweat from that...she thinks that's really good to see...just like how fans build up a sweat from jumping around

Sayu's diary

2007-9-7

Today was the 50th taping of cbc. wai~ sugoi~! I'll work hard towards number 100~  I'm tired from bon kyu bon rehearsals.  After I got home, I thought I'd nap for only 1 hour but I over napped *shocku* I'm in the bath right now.  That is all.

sayu's diary

2007-4-2

Today the recording of Uta-doki went smoothly~ wai~  After the recording of uta-doki, my sister and I spent some time play ufo-catchers in front of the train station while eating sweets. and then we had a sweets party at home. It was good! but we ate too much. That is all.

Even when it's just two people Sayu would write it as a party because they like to make it into a party atmosphere.

Listener talks about how she suddenly felt lonely when her brother got a girlfriend. 
[listener question]
how would you feel if your older brother were to get married?

Sayu said her brother has never taken a girl home...so she's a little worried XD  Sayu and her sister were once in a mischiefious mood so they thought they'd look through their brother's cellphone (their reasoning was that it's okay since they are family XD) so while spying they looked for pictures of girls but all they found were pictures of his guy friends. 

Right now Sayu's brother is 24 (it took Sayu awhile to figure out his correct age..she kept thinking he was 22)  Sayu states that she would be really happy for her brother when he gets married.  She would really like her brother and his wife to have a baby in the near future (because she really wants a little brother or sister). Of course, this would be something she'd want from her mom but then her mom wouldn't be around to care for Sayu if there's a new baby..so Sayu abandoned that idea.  She can't see herself having kids at this point...nor her sister so she's putting the responsibility on her brother.

a listener was moved from watching sayu's furusato
[listener question]
what song would you like to solo next?

Sayu was really happy over furusato.  She felt it allowed her to remain calm yet it was something she could try her hardest at

For a solo song she'd like...maybe Aruiteru

Sayu sang this at karaoke before but she was surprised at how much she sucked at it.  It's a song she really loves but she doesn't want to butcher it XD 

[listener question]
Which hello pro members went to see Cinderella?

Yossie and Yui were ai chan's and Sayu's replacement for youngtown while they were doing cinderella.  Apparently Yossie emailed everyone words of encouragement for the play and everyone replied except Sayu.  Sayu was sure she replied though so she's going to check on that later.

Rika went to see the play as well as c-ute and berryz plus other h!p members.

[listener question]
If you could be in a drama what kind of drama would it be?

Sayu's been talking to Koharu a lot about dramas lately.  Sayu would like to be in a drama where she could wear a school uniform (if possible the sailor type) and it would be great if it were a high school romance type of drama.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #571 on: September 05, 2008, 09:01:58 AM »
^ Since Sayu likes nice hair, no wonder she adores Eri so much. Kame has one of the nicest hair around. It looks so silky and soft. She's speaking to Koharu about dramas? Isn't Reina the one obsessed with watching them? XD Did Sayu ever say she crashed her sister's lectures in the university? Someone told me about it but I don't know where she read it. If Sayu came into my lecture I'll spend the whole time staring at her and ignoring the lecturer :P

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »
^ Radioshowww!! Usachan peace!... Sayu said it there! Yea and if you did that, she'd probably find out that you noticed who she is and leave. haha. :P Btw, I wonder who told you that... XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2008, 09:42:39 PM »
Thanks for the summaries you do Sukoshi! :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #574 on: September 05, 2008, 11:29:18 PM »
lol did anyone listen to Ai chan and Sayu's version of Resonant Blue?  The lyrics are so funny XD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/181g16
uploaded by vegetarianbeefeater

Anyone able to re-up this?? I downloaded it awhile ago but can't seem to find it and it popped in my head listening to some resonant blue.

Much props to Sukoshi for the regular updates, usagi_no_kami for the KonUsaPi uploads, and everyone else updating the thread. I've always liked Sayu, but she's really grown on me more from reading the translations of her shows, just her bluntness and how you can always expect something funny from her is great.   

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #575 on: September 06, 2008, 12:07:07 AM »
^ Here ya go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r7wrp9
Yep, the radioshow translations really do consolidate ones love for Sayu... How can you not love someone like that? :heart:

Sayu, the whole women's hair thing you got going is sooo a fetish, that's my (not-so) secret obsession too... YAY, I have something in common with Sayu XD... Thank god, now I'm even more convinced I don't have to worry about her going all Ai-chan and cutting her beautiful hair :w00t:
Sukoshi, you're like the bestest person ever :heart: :wub:

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #576 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:06 AM »
Hey Thanks Much Lolli!! That was quick and much appreciated! :D

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #577 on: September 06, 2008, 02:25:11 AM »
Could anyone upload the clip of sayumi singing the sailor moon theme?
Either the whole usapi episode or just that clip would be amazing :D:D

set made by me

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #578 on: September 06, 2008, 04:54:10 AM »
@hammy san yes surprisingly Sayu talks to Koha about dramas... xD  the both of them get gushy over lovey dovey scenes...maybe it's not Reina's thing ^_^;  though poor Reina...it's not a good drama season right now...even her own list has been drastically reduced XD

Sayu crashed her sister's lectures?!  I haven't heard of that @__@!  but I want to know!  if you find out what episode it's from...I'll listen to it!...otherwise I'll have to turn to my friend google XD

@Blu-Cherri

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xz6phr
Sayu singing Sailormoon

I ripped Sayu singing Sen no Kaze ni natte too...since I like it ^_^;
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j8keqr

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #579 on: September 06, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
I love listening to sayu sing now because she's improved so much and cuz we know how she used to sound..
Did anyone else feel like they wanted to cry/give her a big hug on the recent pocket morning weekly when she said if she could wish for anything she would wish for perfect pitch!(even adding please at the end) <33

set made by me

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - 3-Out