JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Baby Cry

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526332 times)

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 11:45:28 AM »
A couple more sammiches wouldn't hurt though. :-]

Judging from her more recent pics, she's had those sammiches already ;D  Whatever this new product is, I expect it to be epic.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »
Oh, a 3rd PB is coming? Sweet~!

Judging from her more recent pics, she's had those sammiches already

LOL, you can even see it on the latest HaroMoni episodes though she looks a bit skinnier than when it first started, but she's still chubbier than when she was in her PB...waitaminute, meh.. I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say XD

Chubbiness me likey.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »
Yes! the last PB I was a little worried that Sayu was gonna try to stay at that kinda thin statement, but as a young lady its good that she isn't worried about that and is getting a little bit of cute puff back.

Whether sweet or sexy Sayu always seems to be able to come through with a lot of staying power! To a third solo publication of excellence! Woohoo!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Leira

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2007, 03:03:06 PM »
I'll be glad if she's not too thin, it worries me when they're really thin. x.x;

慈郎 ラブラブ~♥

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2007, 03:12:02 PM »
Oh yes, YES!!! This is great news. Kinda a bummer since it's released in June too (I've got like a ton of things to get that month) but I still can't wait. As long as Sayu is healthy looking I'm happy with any themed PB. Alohello would be a huge plus ^^

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2007, 03:40:19 PM »
I think an Alo-Hello would be coming soon, probably after she's 18 since Eri and Reina both got Hello themed PBs...Oh! or they could have been doing the photography sessions during their trip to Hawaii~! I don't know if it works that way but I sure hope so.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Its possible, but we all thought that sometime around the FC time in Hawaii that thats when Risa was doing her Alo-hello DVD... adn we know that they did their morning musume Alo-Hello2 as well... so cramming in Sayu at the same time as Risa... that means there were here for awhile.... which is wonderful but... I wish I coulda caught them somewhere  :fainted: :fainted:

If its not an Alo-Hello it'll still be an awesome PB though! Sayu always comes through!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2007, 04:01:19 AM »
Sayu might get her Alohello before she turns 18 since Reina got hers even before Eri and she's younger.

invisname: Try to stake out the beaches. There's a huge possibility of catching them on one. But then again, there are so many @_@

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2007, 05:25:02 PM »
so cramming in Sayu at the same time as Risa... that means there were here for awhile....
Not necessarily. Did you look at the size of the crew that went to Hawaii with them? They could had each gone for one or two days with a camera crew to different locations, and the rest could have been taken while doing the MM Alo-Hello, after all, you can take a pic of Sayu and another photographer take a pic of another girl on the same location, lets say I take a pic of Sayu by the pool, and you get a pic of Risa sitting on one of the pool chairs. So it is possible they did all the Alo-Hello at the same time.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2007, 06:22:45 PM »
so cramming in Sayu at the same time as Risa... that means there were here for awhile....
Not necessarily. Did you look at the size of the crew that went to Hawaii with them? They could had each gone for one or two days with a camera crew to different locations, and the rest could have been taken while doing the MM Alo-Hello, after all, you can take a pic of Sayu and another photographer take a pic of another girl on the same location, lets say I take a pic of Sayu by the pool, and you get a pic of Risa sitting on one of the pool chairs. So it is possible they did all the Alo-Hello at the same time.
Makes financial sense too. Knocking out 4-5 Alo-Hello!s with one trip instead of scheduling and paying for a trip for each PB.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2007, 10:12:44 PM »
I suppose so time efficiently you can get a lot done with the crews split up some... and photo crews are different from film crews so its possible to have both for both and use them at different insances and stuff. I was making myself feel better and worse by thinking how long they might have been here. I guess I'm a bit obsessive...lol. I mean I walked around so much looking for the FC and after the FC left... I never had gone out that much for a long time and it was quite fun dispite coming out zero. One day though I really wouldn't mind running into Sayu! especially if the security doesn't kill me the moment I do...lol.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2007, 05:11:13 AM »
MICHISHIGE SAYUMI LOVE-HELLO IN GUAM

RELEASE DATE JUNE 30TH, 2007

http://www.helloproject.com/schedule/01/01/list03.html

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2007, 09:12:03 AM »
Guam is just as good! and thats usually means if they want to do tropical again anytime soon then Hawaii would be coming up! why do I say this?...well wasn't eri's guam pb followed by her hawaii pb?...lol

Sayu! Tropical Guam! Can't wait! with risa's recent pb being really good Sayu's is gonna be amazing as well!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
LOL, Guam is like, far away from Hawaii right? XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2007, 04:50:08 PM »
I had to look it up.. It's in the middle of nowhere..

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »
Guam is a nice imbetween between Hawaii and Japan don't cha know  :bingo:

Often times it seems like girls go to Guam for photoshoots cause its nicer...lol, Seriously it surprises me when they do things in Hawaii cause Guam seems more consistant in its tropical beauty than Hawaii. Not that I don't appreciate Hawaii cause Hawaii is awesome, but this is the logic that prevents from screaming out that they should come here more often.

I bet it's gonna look awesome! Probably have a nice balance of sexy and cute and majestic! now that we know what its gonna be I'm in a big wait to see anything about it! Wonder if we might get a DVD too...though probably not huh? they'd announce them close together if that were so?
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »
The PB's only just been announced, maybe they're keeping the DVD a surprise for later?

I can't wait for previews  XD

EDIT: I also dedicate my 345th post to Sayu :heart:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 04:00:57 PM by 楊枝君 »
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline vergil83

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
The PB's only just been announced, maybe they're keeping the DVD a surprise for later?

I hope the DVD will be included as well because it will be a good additional item to have.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2007, 07:08:44 PM »

I hope the DVD will be included as well because it will be a good additional item to have.
I'm pretty sure the PB will include a 'making of' DVD and I think that a stand-alone DVD was just announced in the Crappola thread for her PB.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2007, 09:52:19 AM »
Well, this Miki business certainly took a lot of attention away from Yumi's PB.

Yes, there will be a DVD.  UFA probably thought "if we're sending her all the way to Guam, we might as well milk every penny out of it" :P

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Baby Cry