JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527022 times)

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »
Besides I think the DVDs are pretty much a given with the Love Hello/Alo Hello series. Like you don't necessarily get a PB out of it but you do get a DVD out of it.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2007, 02:59:09 PM »
Does anybody know if she shot this already? Maybe I could book a trip to Guam now if she hasn't XD Just kidding, I just wanna know if it has been taken. I want previews so bad but they probably won't appear until early June :(

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2007, 03:11:38 PM »
Does anybody know if she shot this already? Maybe I could book a trip to Guam now if she hasn't XD Just kidding, I just wanna know if it has been taken. I want previews so bad but they probably won't appear until early June :(

It IS early June :D

Considering the PB is coming out this month, I'm sure this has already been shot and is probably being edited right now.  Like with Reina's Alo-Hello, came out in February and she was celebrating her birthday in it :P  They shoot these things way in advance.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2007, 11:21:56 AM »
Sayumi will replace Miki on the Young Town Doyoubi radio show. YAY for the Sayu-Ai pairing!!!! http://cgi.mbs.co.jp/cgi-bin/fixf/view.cgi?ID=yando

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »
Sanma's gonna be in for some spaced-out goodness~! XD

Offline reyfer

• Member+

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2007, 06:09:46 PM »
that's cool news!

and thanks for these radio shows, much apreciated  :)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 08:39:31 PM »
Sayu gets more radio time! Good news! and Usachan peace! Thanks reyfer!

Looks like sayu's getting more attention, which is great news! I like seeing more of sayu being sayu!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »

It IS early June :D

Oh right. Haha must have lost track of time again.

Wow Sayumi's taking over Miki? This is gonna be permanant I suppose? I bet Sanma is gonna adore her. She is a beauty.

Reyfer: Thanks dude, you're the best :yay:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »
Just finished listening to today's Yando, and Sayu did pretty well. Even Sanma was somehow impressed with her. I don't understand all, but there's quite a bit of dark Sayu coming out  :D

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2007, 05:04:21 PM »
but there's quite a bit of dark Sayu coming out  :D

It's about damn time.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2007, 07:56:19 PM »
 Sayu is the self-proclaimed cutey of MoMusu, got a big ego, but who wouldn't with her looks and personality, actually kinda cute and funny everytime she acts like that.  but from how the other members talk about her, she seems more mature than how she present herself, cuz usually someone who acts cute, u wouldn't think they are matured.  kinda makes u think, she puts up all this act,.... what she up to?  :glasses:   i bet she have something up her sleeves. she's probably want to take over H!P/UFA.  planning a coup d'etat....

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
This show today shed some light over some aspects of Sayumi that I have been wondering about. Her romantic view of the world and her dreams of a lovely family may have to do with the fact that her parents met through Omiai, and her way of speaking I believe has to do with her father's use of Keigo all the time. And also, she's so much more than meets the eye (the fact that she applied for the MM audition by herself without telling anybody shows confidence and also some maturity, in my opinion), so many layers (cute - dark - childish - mature)... I like that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 09:24:47 PM by reyfer »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »
Oh! Yay! I'm glad someone can pick up stuff from the radio shows! Even though I download them I have the hardest time understanding them... even with the knowledge of japanese... I don't have near enough vocab or listening ability.... infact sanma-san's voice tends to sound like static to my ear... really hard to point out what he's saying... But its great to see more Sayumi sides! Its something we don't get to see all the time and she's just lovely!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2007, 10:00:35 PM »
Well, I picked some things, and Epifanes' summary at H!O filled the gaps (Sanma speaks in a way that for a simple beginner like me is incomprehensible, so most of what I pick comes from others reacting to what he says). But my reaction when Sayu said her parents met through Omiai was the same as Sanma's: I was like WHAT??? REALLY??? :w00t: :w00t:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:22:02 PM by reyfer »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2007, 08:50:00 AM »
Listening to Young Town right now...Sayu's first time on the show as a regular is a must to listen to.  It's funny how Sayu talks about her family...especially her dad since she said that her dad has to fend for himself in Yamaguchi XD  too funny XD

aww we have ai chan to thank for Sayu joining momusu  :wub:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2007, 10:24:07 PM »
You can send Sayumi a message for her birthday!!!

One site is receiving messages for Sayumi's birthday until midnight July 13th, and then they will print them, bind them in a book and deliver it to her at the end of the Hello! Project summer concert at Osaka on July 21st.

Click on this link

It will take you to a page that looks like this

Click on either one of the links I circled out there. The first one gets you to a form for writing your message without it being displayed after, and the second takes you to a BBS style form where you can see the last  7 messages. The fields on those forms are:
On the first form:
1 - Title for the message
2 - Your name
3 - Body of the message

On the second form:
1 - Your name
2 - A title for the message
3 - Body of the message
4 - Your e-mail address
The other fields are not important, but to submit your message click on the left button, the right one will reset the form.

Since the site admin only speaks japanese, try to translate your messages into japanese. The admin needs to check for proper content on the messages, and there's a chance he will delete foreign language messages because he's not sure if the message is respectful or not.

So go ahead, send Sayumi your message and let her know she's loved outside Japan too!!!

Offline smokedham

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »
Aww...man.

I'm not good at Japanese yet.

I can't speak in full sentences. =[

Ah...well.

I'll mentally send my birhtday wishes!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2007, 12:05:58 AM »
Seems like the site is accepting messages in english. A guy from my own country (have to find out who he is  :D) wrote one message and it is up on the BBS style message form page.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »
Thanks for the link reyfer! I'm totally sending her a message!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Vista