JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Standing Ovation

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526892 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #260 on: October 08, 2007, 02:01:45 AM »
she wink a lot @ the MOMOIRO KATAOMOI performance ~  Pink Sayu :wub:

I love Pink Sayu, but I love Black Sayu more  :twisted: !!!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:49:17 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #261 on: October 10, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but have you noticed that Sayu seems to be a little chubbier in the DVD Magazine #13? I mean her face seems a little "rounder" than before...

Check here

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #262 on: October 10, 2007, 09:44:03 PM »
^She once said she was happy when someone told her that she and Konkon looked alike.

The answer to your question is obvious.  She stole some of Konkon's cheeks!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #263 on: October 10, 2007, 09:55:59 PM »
I notice that too ....   she always seem like losing control of her weight ... sometimes skinnier, sometimes chubbier .... so I think it's normal looking a little bit chubby in vol. 13 ~ don't worry she'll be skinny (again) @ the next PB XD

btw, gotta love her "bonkyu bonkyu BOOM" XD  (she's saying "I know I'm a little bit chubby, but I'm still the cutest !!" XD)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2007, 03:33:36 AM »
She seems to be one of the girls who really seems to flucuate in how her weight is visualized.... what I mean to say is it seems so easily switches between looking slightly chubbier than slightly thinner than her average look. I noticed she looked rounder in #13 but it also seems like she lost a little bit of it by DVD #14... unless I'm mistaken because of the difference in her hair?

But ya know either way she still does look adorably cute, its never out of control.
I don't know what she said in DVD 13 that got everyone's attention though, I wasn't paying attention to what was said as much as I was thinking "oh black sayu moment?"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #265 on: October 11, 2007, 04:14:55 AM »
chubbier? well just a little yeah, she look more healthty XD so full of cute that she can´t keep it inside ^__^  maybe she eat some more before the concerts?... oh wth she look nice with that cheeks (but she is not "chubby" no way)

also i notice that Sayu´s back is wider than the rest of the girls O_O surely she do lots of excersise ( to win weight? XD)

Offline reyfer

• Member+

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2007, 07:03:08 AM »
whether round or not, Sayu is still the cutest idol i've ever seen. no doubt i've ever seen  :yep:

YES, i must say she's even cuter than my favourite member Eri and the rest of the girls.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2007, 04:23:56 PM »
Today's Young Town Doyoubi. I have not listened to the full show, but according to the show's site, there is some "dark Sayu" showing, since it says 道重、逆ギレ!? that translates as "Michishige being angry?" http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/16380/Yando-071013-mp3.html

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2007, 05:47:19 PM »
I love Dark Sayu XD   gotta finish the work and download @ home ~

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2007, 01:33:09 AM »
For those of you that like Yando, this saturday should be very good. On the negative side, it is Aichan's day off. On the very positive side, Sayumi will be joined by Eri and Reina as guests!!!!! Imagine, poor Sanma and Shouji surrounded by 6th gen randomness..... I hope they drive Sanma crazy  XD XD XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2007, 01:43:45 AM »
^ Rokkie Yando invasion!!! :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline gocchin23

« Reply #272 on: October 17, 2007, 06:19:21 AM »
Hello!!

Does anyone know where I can get Suyumin newest Alo-Hello?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #273 on: October 17, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »
Since the Wonky Crew planning to make Reina T-shirts, wouldn't it be cool if we got our own Sayu T-shirts too ?? let's discuss ~

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #274 on: October 17, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
Hello!!

Does anyone know where I can get Suyumin newest Alo-Hello?

Sayumin has not done an Alo-hello by herself... the last thing was a Love Hello in guam or the Morning Musume Alo-hello2. I'm eagerly awaiting an Alo-hello Sayumi though, especially if I knew she was doing it while she was here... ><. but just being able to watch it knowing she was here is good enough for me!

And the shirt idea would be cool if you guys could figure out how to do it. I was thinking maybe i could make a shirt with the techno logo I had made for my old set, but then I realized I kinda copied something else for it... so its not really unique... still I want to see what people come up with trying to make a shirt!

chokkan I just noticed you put this comment in every thread... isn't there somewhere you could post a general "let's make shirts" idea?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 09:48:31 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #275 on: October 17, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »
chokkan I just noticed you put this comment in every thread... isn't there somewhere you could post a general "let's make shirts" idea?

I think each T-shirt should have individual and different design & style .... so if the comments about them, such as design, etc..., are under one general thread, it'll be pretty messy XD

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #276 on: October 17, 2007, 10:00:04 AM »
Sayu's weight fluctuates a lot, probably the most in the group, but she's still gorgeous each time :heart:

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #277 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:58 AM »
Well even then everyone could give their opinions about what makes their shirt unique to their musume and it could turn out into a universal theme (like a same symbol noting all of them but each unique in other things... almost like a jph!p member brand)...lol but ya. I would think for sayu bunny's and demon's (for black sayu) are a must...lol and not a mango in sight...lol

Ya of all the weight fluctuations she seems to be the most stable in look with it and she maintains a glorious adorableness to her no matter what! (not to say the others don't but the change in weight is more noticeably different for those like mako and yossie)
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #278 on: October 17, 2007, 02:44:00 PM »
First thing that popped into my mind for a shirt design was the 'Usa-chan Peace!' pose, where we get a picture of her doing it, but only her outline? Like the iPod commercial, where the people in it are all black, except for the shirt, Sayu's form is pink  :heart:

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #279 on: October 17, 2007, 02:56:11 PM »
First thing that popped into my mind for a shirt design was the 'Usa-chan Peace!' pose, where we get a picture of her doing it, but only her outline? Like the iPod commercial, where the people in it are all black, except for the shirt, Sayu's form is pink  :heart:
You mean something like these iPod nano mock-ups with Sayumi's EcoMoni character?

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Standing Ovation