JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 526469 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #700 on: November 19, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »
Thankies for the translation Sukoshi-chan. I never knew Sayu was traumatized as a kid cus of a nurse with lousy skills. The same thing happened to me once but I wasn't that young. Hmmm, next time I can chart my life with what Sayu says on her radioshows since there is a high possibility of it happening XD

Oh Sayu, that thought of wanting to steal Erina's ending talk bit is too cute :lol:

YossiGakiSayumi. Now that's a nice term. Fanfic anyone? :P This week's episode has more mention of Gaki-san. I'll be relying on you for that Sukoshi :) *huggies again* WELCOME BACK!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #701 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »
hehe your welcome and Thanks for the welcome back!  *HUGS*

oh and congrats for being the first person to actually discuss last week's show.  It's down right depressing when no one cares to even talk about something you spent days on (eeep it's like fic writer syndrome XD)   maybe the ep wasn't interesting enough for people...the gakiness should cure that (though I'd have to listen to it first) XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #702 on: November 19, 2008, 12:05:16 PM »
I think people don't comment cuz all the info is too much for them to handle at once? It happens to me sometimes too. So don't think no one appreciates it. I'm sure everyone does just that they might not be as vocal? I learnt that after becoming a fic writer. As long as one person reads and reply, I'll continue writing. Oh and I really look forward to your comments. You have no idea how terrible it was to know that you're be gone for a few days. It felt waaaaaaaaaaaay longer.

Oops, I better mention something about Sayumi :P One of the segments I like the most about her radioshow is the angel and devil part. Not only does it bring to my mind how she was apprentice devil on the old H!Ms, the stuff she says are really funny :lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #703 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »
Sorry for not commenting, but I just read it right before bed and there's lot to comment on, so...

-From the looks of it, Reina appears to be the strong type but surprisingly she's the overly concerned type.
-Sayu thinks she and Reina are similar in that way.
-Reina's a very straight forward girl and surprisingly a tease

It's great to hear lots of info about Reina.  I agree that she seems more gentle and kind than she appears to be.

-Reina knows all of this but she'd tease Sayu all the same.  Reina, with a big grin on her face, would tease Sayu by saying they are going to get shots soon~
-Sayu thinks she's really a little devil but anyways, it's Reina's birthday so congrats~
HAHA, bad for Sayu, but if Reina does that again, she can scare her with bugs, then, cuz Reina seems to be scared of bugs (according to Real challenge DVD).  but that is mean in a way,...

[listener heard how Reina likes to take her own pictures]

-Sayu's response: "mou~! Tanaka saaan"
-Reina frequently takes pictures
-if there's a click sound in the dressing room, Sayu automatically thinks it's Reina.  When she doesn't hear the "hai, cheese-zu" she would think "ah, she's taking it by herself again."
-Reina would often ask her manager to take pictures (2 full body pictures, 2 yori(?), 2 strange face pictures)
-Sayu feels bad for the manager who has to do this while they are most likely busy
-Sayu too likes taking her own picture but she's no match for Reina
-Sayu believes that Reina's fond of saving memories
-when Reina gets a new costume/outfit she's sure to take a picture of it
-it's much like how Sayu keeps a diary so Sayu thinks it's admirable
That's not what I imagine of Reina (being a yankii and all)  so this is a quite a nice surprise to hear, another new info of Reina.

April 26, 2007

Today's a radio day,
was nervous for the public recording.
Today was fun!
Between YoshiGaki and the game center, it was fun.
Took sticker pics, and played ufo catchers.  Stuff animal GETTO~
Ate sweets on the way home from the game center.

-Sayu abbreviated Yoshiwaza Hitomi and Niigaki Risa as YoshiGaki in her diary
-this happened before Yossie graduated
-the three of them went to do a radio show and had time in between
-Yossie wanted to take sticker pics so they went to a game center
-three of them plus their manager took pics
-Sayu wrote "I love Yoshizawa san" on the sticker pic
-even looking at it now, sayu remembers how fun it was and how Yossie invited them out
-it makes her really happy
-Sayu thought Yoshizawa san was very grown up for giving Niigaki and Sayu all the candy and the ufo catchers
Really love to hear comments about Yossy from the members, It's great to hear about their fun adventure.  Yossy really is loved in MoMusu, everyone admire her...

[Angel Sayumi and little devil Sayumi]

yorosen

angel: the uniforms are cute and we get to learn, it's really fun!
devil: that manoeri...I'm gonna steal your ending position!

-Sayu's jealous. 
-In the program there's 1 teacher and 8 students so they all work hard for scene time but mano chan always gets a nice one shot at the end.
-Sayu likes the cute uniforms but she wants a ribbon!  the ribbons are reserved for those that are in school so obviously she can't have one.  Only linlin, koharu and mitsui get one
-it's often said that manoeri and Sayu have a similar face and a similar feel/atmosphere
-Sayu thinks if that's the case it should be okay to switch places for a day

I did mention on the look-a-like thread in H!P Crapola section that Manoeri does look like Sayumi mixed with Goto Maki.  And I don't really get (from that, I mean "like") the mano point.

hide and go seek

angel: that was fun! let's come again!
devil: everyone, the sun is setting and we can't find Junjun, let's go home.

-sayu remembers this well because they couldn't find junjun at all and she was very tired.
-spending the day around the amusement park and going gao gao with the lions had tired her out.

HAHA! XD  kawaisou JunJun (  :cry: ) but that's hilarious, LMAO when i first heard it.
oh btw, I just know that JunJun seems to admire Sayu before she joined MoMusu, so I would love to know how Sayu feels about that.  And I hope for some great SayuJun moments in the future. 

All in all, a good sayu show.  Although it doesn't seems to contains any Eri moments, that's not like sayu...  but instead we got lots of Reina, some Yossy and Reina, so that's good. 

Anyway, I just want you to know that I look forward to Sayu radio summaries every week, I though I don't usually comment, I really enjoy it... 

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #704 on: November 19, 2008, 10:24:37 PM »
Message from Sayu:
【11/16 米子 道重さゆみ】

ジャーン

この写真は先日、米子にプロモーションでれいなと二人できたときにオソバ食べる直前の

この時のさゆみは写真撮りたい気持ちと食べたい気持ち二つが勝負してる状況です

写真撮って一口パクッ

れいなと一緒に…

おいしー

ゆいました

お土産におそばとおうどん…そして二人してお菓子大量買いして飛行機でお話しながらパクパク

楽しかったなぁ

そんな楽しかった米子で今日はコンサート

ハイテンションでした

みなさんの声援めっちゃ聞こえたし

笑顔めっちゃ見れたし

一体感~~感じられ、

大満足~~でしたぁ

そしてそして二枚目の写真はぁ…

さゅぇりです

あひゃぁ

髪飾りのシュシュ見て

お揃いにゃの

昨日コンビニで買ったんです

今ってこのシュシュが流行っててさゆみ大好きにゃのぉ

絵里とお揃いなのはヒョウ柄なんですょ

ヒョウ柄って普段はあまり身につけないんだけどピンクが入るだけでより一層女の子感が増しますょねぇ

昨日コンビニで一目惚れだったの

まさかコンビニでシュシュと出会えるなんてって感じでしたょ

でね、いつも本番でつけてるリボンは愛ちゃんがつけました

愛ちゃん今日は珍しく二つ結びしててわんちゃんみたいだった

かーわーいー

でも愛ちゃんに、

『わんちゃんみたいですね』ってゆったら

『なんでやぁー』って否定されるだろうから言わなかったです(笑)

わんちゃんかぁ、、

飼いたいょぉ~~~
Credit: Cassandra @ H!O

Sayu mentions eating soba with Reina and Reina also apparently talks about this on her recent 5 Stars Radioshow.

And a hair clip she bought at a "コンビニ".

I've commented a on Sukoshi's summaries a couple times, usually over at H!O, but maybe should comment more. :P

They are very appreciated though! :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 10:29:22 PM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #705 on: November 20, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »
UWAAAAAAAAA!! *flails crazily and hugs Sukoshi* I love your translations, too. T___T I need to visit this place more often. xD

A little lonely without the mention of our bunny's favorite turtle, but we got Yossi, Gaki-san, and Reina instead. Lol. Angel vs. Devil... Reminds of that one H!M episode when Yossie devil was teaching Sayu devil how to be a better devil. xD

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #706 on: November 21, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
@Sukoshi : Of cos', thanks as usual! Though you probably know I hardly make any comments about it cos' I can't really remember what I've read after reading it all.

I'm proud to say I listened to this week's Konya mo Usachan Peace willingly! :B But the fact that she didn't talk about Eri.. :angry:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #707 on: November 21, 2008, 10:38:42 AM »
ah! that would explain why I've only listened to half the ep so far XD  two eps without mention of eri !  she must be saving up for a super Eri ep...december is coming~  :wub:

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #708 on: November 21, 2008, 10:49:44 AM »
it's obvious sayu hates eri now and she's not hanging out with her anymore  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:
and eri has found a new friend

HAHA JKJK :cow:

peace Sukoshi,OnD XD
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:08:22 AM by kiikoi »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #709 on: November 21, 2008, 12:22:59 PM »
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  hidoi na~ XD

you should be lucky I'm listening to relaxing piano music else I'd be tempted to doodle on your face with sharpie! A SHARPIE! XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #710 on: November 22, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »
^^ Is that picture new? Cuz judging from Eri's hair it shouldn't be? And if it isn't then I guess Koha isn't her new friend. Eri looked less than thrilled the many times she was paired with Koharu for DVD magazines :lol: Probably Jun2 is the buddy of the month :P

Is anyone gonna translate that Sayu message that usagi posted? Thanks in advance :) Her Halloween clip looks really cute. Sayumi really seems to like that holiday doesn't she.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #711 on: November 25, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi with special guests Reina and Linlin:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ejmsf9

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Dou ni mo Tomaranai

2. Morning Musume: Koi no Dial 6700

3. Scandal: Doll

4. Morning Musume: UFO

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #712 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:54 AM »
KonUsaPi #111 2008-11-18

Opening talk

-During Sayu's free time, she's constantly meddling with her cellphone
-she'd look up idol blogs and various other blogs
-right now, for the drama she's following, she really likes reading people's comments on it
-she wanted to know what people thought of konusapi so she did a search for usa chan piisu
-her search gave her blogs and comments and even though she didn't have free time she still read them ALL
-she's happy with the comments and happiest about the fact that people write down what she says right down to the little eh's and un's. 

-when entering members phone numbers into her cellphone she puts their numbers under different names
-when she first got Yossie's cellphone addy, in order to protect it's identity...she entered it under "hashire erosu"  ---> "Eros Run"

[listener with another one of those diet related questions in relation to PBs]

-they get told about upcoming photobooks a month a head of time
-for getting in shape, she does hanshinyoku (bathing but only immersing half your body in the water -up to waist instead of shoulders in hot water)
-she doesn't know if it reduces calories or not but it does cause a lot of sweating. 
-it helps get rid of toxins.  Her skin and tone also becomes better.  killing two birds with one stone
-not going out to eat, instead she requests her mom to make her healthy food.
malony chan and lots of veggies etc

[listener asked if sayu was feeling bad because she looked a little mad during chu natsu party]

-on the day of the performance, they usually use the footage from the evening show
-but sometimes if they make a mistake or have bad facial expression, they use the afternoon performance
-in the afternoon show, sayu forgot her bracelet so she was told by her manager no matter what happened they'd have no choice but to use the evening filming. 
-with that she was extra nervous and she felt a little bad for risako too...so those feelings might have show on her face

Gaki and Sayu

-Sayu did a 5.5hr radio show with Niigaki
-From the show, Sayu remembers Johnny Depp (someone dressed up in Johnny Depp costume and make up...looked very authentic)
-she's thankful to the fans that stood outside for 5.5hrs
-while traveling there, Gaki san kept telling Sayu "Sayumi...today's a live broadcast so refrain from saying anything poisonous" (doku wa hikaeme ni ne)
-it's considered okay for Usapi since it's not live and it's a one person show
-gaki san really had her leader face on
-Sayu felt that it was not a conversation with Gaki san but with the subleader so she kept telling herself that she wouldn't say toxic things over and over again
-but they came out anyways XD
-during the cm break, gaki san goes "Sayumin, slip of tongue number 1"

Gaki and JunJun

-staff san and sayu were having a convo about junjun's japanese getting worse
-linlin's japanese is good (the pronunciation is still off) but she understands things and would ask about kanji she doesn't know
-gaki san, being the subleader and all, had a talk with junjun telling her to properly study japanese and remember japanese for the sake of her mcs
-not that the talk helped XD   Sayu's leaving the matter to Gaki san

random

-her eyelashes are growing back since the hawaii incident
-surprisingly the members didn't really notice

-sayu can't fit the jeans she wore when she was 17
-she can't fit the jeans her sister wore when she was 19 either (neither sister can XD)
-they were both thinner 2 years ago
-even her mom wants to return to 2 years ago 
-they like to think they'd one day fit the jeans again so they don't throw them out

-her sister was counting ichi, jyuu, hyaku, sen, man, jyu man, hyaku man, sen man, . . . (one, ten, hundred, thousand, ten thousand etc )
-sister couldn't remember what comes after sen man (ten million)
-sayu knew but she kept quiet since she's the little sister and doesn't want to cause embarrassment
-her sister came up with sen man man (which is totally unheard of) XD
-sayu couldn't help but think she was an idiot XD
-to her sisters delight, Sayu told her it's oku (one hundred million)

-there's a police box (kind of like a mini police station) near Sayu's house
-the route from her house to the station is close if she takes the path near the police box but is far if she avoids it
-the logical route home would be the police box route but since she's afraid of the police box, she takes the far route
-the drama that she's the most into this season is a police type drama that revolves around a genius hacker (looks like she's watching Bloody Monday)
-from watching that she's scared of police officers since there can be traitors within

Gaki and Sayu's onee-chan

-once Risa went over to Sayu's house (her sister was home too)
-since Sayu's sister is only one year older than Gaki san, during their introductions to each other, Sayu's sister was totally casual with saying "ah, Gaki-san~"
-Gaki san was really surprised by that but was still all proper
-while her sister kept saying gaki san, gaki san

-Gaki and Sayu's sister played a game together
-while usually you let the guest pick the cutest character...her sister said "I'll pick this if Gaki san's character is the most disgusting"
-Sayu thinks that's probably why gaki doesn't come by anymore XD

dvd 19

-Sayu watched dvd 19 yesterday
-fun photoshoot
-Usually Sayu's with Eri during making ofs...you hardly see Sayu with Koharu
-Sayu pleasantly discovered she has a sisterly look when with koharu

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #713 on: November 26, 2008, 06:45:05 AM »
Yay~ Another translation! *showers Sukoshi with more luff*

-I wonder just how bad Junjun's Japanese is, considering how we've heard it has deteriorated... (Can't ever be as bad as mine.) Her pronunciation is better than Linlin's, but I guess Linlin is more knowledgeable word/grammar wise...
-Poor Sayu and Sayu's onee-chan...can't fit into their jeans anymore... (I know how that feels, but it's because I'm growing height-wise. :sweatdrop:)
-Ahahaha... Poor Gaki-san, getting attacked by Sayu's onee-chan. But wait... Gaki-san went over to Sayu's house!! This needs to go to Hammy. :P
-Sayu has always had this big sister image if you ask me.  And it can go between "I'm a good sister!" and the "I'm evil and you know it!" xD
-Yes, Sayu is usually attached at the hip with Eri.  :wub:

Actually, I realized after that last comment... Just the other day I was watching the backstage videos of the Hello! Project Winter '08 concert, and I realized that every time they'd get together in that GIANT ring, Sayu would always be holding hands with Eri. xD The other person holding Sayu's hand varied, but Eri was always with her.  Not to mention practically any Eri appearance in the backstage was followed by Sayu. Or preceded by Sayu. Yes indeed...those two are attached at the hip in my eyes. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:48:19 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #714 on: November 26, 2008, 08:27:24 AM »
yes, junjun's Japanese is excellent pronunciation wise but it's deteriorating grammar wise...and she's forgetting stuff during her MCs.  I think the MCs are the major issue since it's getting noticeable.

poor Gaki....Sayu did say her sister wasn't good with people XD

Hehe yeah I love how the two are always together backstage.  Like Sayu said..they are like one person =D

Quote from: Turbos86 @ H!O
Konya mo Usa-chan Peace 20081125 Ep 112

- It has been 1 full year for Reina and 1 year 3 months for LinLin since they have been on Sayu's show. Sayu compliments LinLin for har Japanese improving. They however thinks JunJun's getting more and more messed up XD Reina said, when they were in the change room near the end of a concert, before the encore, JunJun said, "Baby is heading out!".....

- Reina and Sayu starts to talk non-stop and suddenly realize LinLin is not keeping up, so they'll try to keep her in the conversation for the rest of the show.

[Morning Musume - Dou ni mo Tomaranai]

- Sayu ask Reina to help watch what she's saying, Reina ask for the same back. (these 2 are such goofballs when they're together  ^^; ) They ask LinLin to talk again but she's like doing random stuff, like flexing her muscles, instead which made Sayu and Reina lol

- In "Sayu's complain corner", she talks about going to Shibuya with LinLin and LinLin making her embarrass by wearing some weird style hat that would fit right in at Aoyama, but not in Shibuya (Basically, the hat doesn't match with the rest of her outfit). Sayu said she didn't want to walk with LinLin while she was wearing that hat. Thinking what to do, Sayu suggest to go shopping and takes LinLin into a store that sells hats. She tells LinLin to check out all those cute hats on sale. Eventually LinLin buys one and Sayu ask the sales person to cut off the tag so LinLin can put on the new hat right away. Sayu then tell LinLin that she looks so cute with that new hat. With that, they went to Karaoke holding hands. Sayu apologized to LinLin for telling the truth about how she felt, but LinLin thinks it was a good chances for her to learn how to say Japanese phrases quickly. Reina and Sayu had to then explain to her that what Sayu did just now was not nice, she was being mean Sayu, but LinLin doesn't seem to mind (LinLin is apparently, an airhead XD). LinLin promise next time to wear a better hat. She explains that she wore the weird hat because the weather is unpredictable, she wanted to wear a hat that could protect her from the element.

- Listener's mail: A Korean college student that's good at playing Rubix cubes asks what the girls' own special skills are. Reina is impressed by Rubix cube, but instead of saying using hands to play Rubix cube, she said feet, lol. Reina says lately she's been practicing being a human stopwatch, whenever she has time. Sayu says Reina has too much time on her hands XD They mention MM have played with counting to 10seconds before (On Haromoni@/Moutube, Eri failed by going over 2 seconds). LinLin recently discovered her specialty, her tongue can touch her nose and she shows it to Sayu and Reina. Sayu laughs about how weird LinLin's face is while trying to do that. Sayu and Reina reminds us that Miki-sama can do it even further, but it's already very good that LinLin can make her tongue touch her nose. Sayu says her specialty is making braids.

- Another listener ask about what they think when singing "Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou". Reina says, they always try to impersonate JunJun and LinLin's chinese part of the song. Reina then proceed to sing it, she did the first line pretty well and then just "blah blah blah" the rest XD Actually, according to Sayu, Reina was the only one doing that at the concert LOL Sayu said Reina shouldn't do that while JunJun and LinLin are trying hard to practice and ask what LinLin thinks, LinLin thinks Tanaka-san is mean (In a jokingly manner ofcourse. Reina the trouble maker lol). Back to the topic more seriously, they all think the song is great and makes Sayu think of her how kind her grandma and grandpa is, in the 2nd verse. That made Reina say, "that's it, what about normally?" (Don't think about her grandparents? LOL) Reina then says, during the Kagoshima concert, her grandma went to see her perform, Reina cried during the song (First time she mentioned this btw).

- The next listener ask Sayu that besides Eri, who else does she go hang out with outside of work. Reina immediately cuts in, "You don't" LOL. Sayu is then like, "YES WE DO!!!". Reina complains that they haven't gone out together lately. Reina says recently, she went to Ikebukuro with Aika and Massa and they ate a lot of sweets. LinLin with with Gaki-san to Yokohama. Gaki-san also invited Reina to go to Yokohama before, but still haven't.

[Morning Musume - Koi no Dial 6700]

- More mail: It ask what the three girls think they'd be doing right now if they didn't join MM. They all start off thinking they'll just be normal high school students, with LinLin in China ofcourse. Sayu and Reina thinks LinLin is smart and is the studying type. Reina suggest that if LinLin didn't join, then she wouldn't know Japanese at all. However, LinLin would still be watching animes, but Chinese dubbed ones. Reina is glad she joined MM, not just herself, but a lot of people think so. People said that if Reina didn't join MM, she'll probably end up on the street up to no good (OMG ROFL). Sayu says she might still find out about Reina, but from the news (Oh geez LOL). As for Sayu, if she didn't join MM, she'd want to study very hard and get into a University in Tokyo. Sayu and Reina goes off topic about days off. They go back to LinLin and she says she'd be on TV variety shows of some sort and be tasting food. LinLin explains how they make the "OH wow, this taste so good" expression on Chinese TV. LinLin said she did that when she was 9. And she explains she likes trying and learning new things.

- The next mail ask what did Reina get for her birthday. Reina said since everyone was not together on her birthday, presents came late, she just received a lot yesterday actually. Sayu got a lot for Reina, she couldn't stop herself from buying them all, because they were so cute. Reina's mom was surprise Sayu got Reina so many things. LinLin got Reina some kind of purple color pouch, it's very Reina style and cute. LinLin said she saw it while shopping, it has such a big Reina feel to it, so she bought it. Reina wore it in one of the pictures of Pocket Morning. This year, the first to message Happy Birthday to Reina at Midnight was Massa, Aika and Eri. LinLin was like, "What about me?", she's shocked that Reina didn't count her's as on the mark. They clear it up and LinLin probably missed by 1 minute. Sayu says Reina returns back mail whole heartily and it makes her happy.

[Scandal - Doll]

- It's the acting corner of show. Since there's 3 people on the show today, they will all take turns acting out different situations by saying the same phrase. Sayu goes first, her phrase is "Dozo" (Go ahead). The situation is, "When a senpai member ask to have a piece of gum." Sayu ends with saying, "Dozoozozoozozozoozo". She explains it's like being nervous in front of a senpai, and Reina said she can relate to it, remembering about the past. They think it still happen without the current set of members in the group, for example, when it's Ai-chan. Sayu says she does that to Reina too, Reina can't believe it because they're in the same generation and she treats her as a friend, not senpai/kouhai. Sayu thinks Reina is too awesome XD LinLin says it happens to her all the time (since she is the lowest ranked in the group). Reina says she still feels this way in front of, Nacchi, Kaori, Rika, etc. Next situation is, "Giving your seat to an elderly person". Sayu says her "Dozo" but Reina complains that it sounded like Sayu want to start a fight lol. Sayu defends herself and say just sound nervous. The girls think good karma will come their way if they do good things. The third situation is, "When your manager wants to talk with you about something and ask if you have time now." Sayu does a deep toned "Dozo" that sounds like she's expecting to hear something bad. However, she'd more likely say in this situation, "What is it what is it what is it" instead. At the end, she got an good rating from the staffs on her acting.

- Reina is up next. Her phrase is "Ukeru" (To receive/to be well-received/to go down well). Her first situation is, "Watch a joke by a comedian". Reina does a burst out LOL expression, Sayu thinks it was really good. Reina is embarrassed that she did such a big expression. She gives credit for having a voice actor role to be able to do this so well (Her role in My melody). Second situation is, "When reporting to Sayu about your day's activities." This time Reina added a "HA" in front of Ukeru. Sayu thinks it sounds like a junior high school student. Third situation is, "When you hear that there's going to be a World Usa-chan Peace contest next year." Reina does an excited Ukeru. Sayu is like, "Hold on a sec, what is that suppose to mean?!" Sayu thinks Reina did it like she can't believe there's going to be a contest. However, Reina says her expression was, "Wow, that's going to be great." For Reina, the staffs gave her top ratings for her acting. Sayu and LinLin thinks Reina's expression in the first situation was awesome.

- LinLin is last, her phrase is "KITA!" (HERE IT COMES!!! aka, the famous otaku phrase). Her first situation is "When the accessories you asked for arrives." LinLin yells at the top of her lungs which made the other girls giggle. They think it's real, because LinLin does act like that. The next one is, "For the next single, Tsunku-san says LinLin wil be the lead singer." LinLin does a very satisfy sounding "KITA!" Again, the other two laughs, but they can understand this one feels like. Third one is, "Orai Yui? impersonation" (A comedian). LinLin does it in a low voice because she doesn't know who the comedian. Sayu and Reina was expecting a high pitch one but says it's ok. The staffs also gave LinLin the top rating. Reina thinkd sayu got a more strict evaluation since she does this all the time on the show.

[Morning Musume - UFO]

- Ending time. Two of the listeners' who's mail was read on air will receive a Usa-chan Peace clear file folder as present. Sayu reminds us their album COVER YOU is out tomorrow. Also, this week is the final show for their autumn tour, Resonant Live. Next week, Reina and LinLin will continue to be on the show. "KITA!!!!!"

OyaSayumi.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #715 on: November 26, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »
:sweatdrop: Ok I just caught up (finally) which means I read about 4 pages or something, as enjoyable as it was, I is tired now XD
Really I can't comment on much coz that was waaay too much info to know what to say :lol: But a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to our darling Sukoshi :heart: and to stefy as well :gmon heartu:
I'm feeling a little... lost without much (or any) Eri lately... sad really XD
I really really hope she gets a big mention next week :(

WOW at how fast this week's got translated, saves you the trouble right Sukoshi? :P
I might actually have to listen to this one, sounds hilarious... I totally cracked up and couldn't stop laughing when they were talking about Reina being on the streets... ah thinking about it again is making me laugh XD
I had no idea Reina and Maasa were so close as well :O

@SxY: I gotta admit, I've never noticed Sayu & Eri always holding hands during the pep circle backstage coz I'm always look at where Ai & Risa are XD But I will pay attention to them from now on... Gotta rewatch my backstage anyway coz I tend to miss a lot by looking out for only two people :oops:

EDIT: Oh and remembered something I wanted to comment on, Sayu said she likes to look at cute girls as eye relief, lol... Well really Sayu, who doesn't? :P *wonders how much time Sayu spends looking at herself in the mirror*

And how come none of the listeners ask the questions I wanna know! :angry: 1) Does/did Sayu get jealous with all GakiKame segments when she doesn't often get the chance to be paired with Eri for work like that? 2) Seeing Sayu has such a soft spot for Risako and seems like she can see herself in her, would she say Risako is cuter than her or at least a good rival? :P *wants more Risako/Sayu duets* :w00t: :wub:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 12:08:32 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #716 on: November 26, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
- The next listener ask Sayu that besides Eri, who else does she go hang out with outside of work. Reina immediately cuts in, "You don't" LOL. Sayu is then like, "YES WE DO!!!". Reina complains that they haven't gone out together lately. Reina says recently, she went to Ikebukuro with Aika and Massa and they ate a lot of sweets. LinLin with with Gaki-san to Yokohama. Gaki-san also invited Reina to go to Yokohama before, but still haven't.

zomg sayueri relationship being tested again
XD now sayu steals eri's new friend

pfft cmon we all know how sayu and eri love each other :wub:

« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 01:28:41 PM by kiikoi »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #717 on: November 26, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »
^sounds like everyone had fun on sayu's show. 
LOL on the Reina comment about what would she do if she wasn't part of Morning Musume.
Reina is glad she joined MM, not just herself, but a lot of people think so. People said that if Reina didn't join MM, she'll probably end up on the street up to no good (OMG ROFL). Sayu says she might still find out about Reina, but from the news (Oh geez LOL).

They mention MM have played with counting to 10seconds before (On Haromoni@/Moutube, Eri failed by going over 2 seconds). 
oh yah, this brings back memory. LoLz

The next mail ask what did Reina get for her birthday. Reina said since everyone was not together on her birthday, presents came late, she just received a lot yesterday actually. Sayu got a lot for Reina, she couldn't stop herself from buying them all, because they were so cute. Reina's mom was surprise Sayu got Reina so many things. LinLin got Reina some kind of purple color pouch, it's very Reina style and cute. LinLin said she saw it while shopping, it has such a big Reina feel to it, so she bought it. Reina wore it in one of the pictures of Pocket Morning. This year, the first to message Happy Birthday to Reina at Midnight was Massa, Aika and Eri. LinLin was like, "What about me?", she's shocked that Reina didn't count her's as on the mark. They clear it up and LinLin probably missed by 1 minute. Sayu says Reina returns back mail whole heartily and it makes her happy.

nice going on the purple pouch, LinLin, very Reina-kei. 
btw, this Massa reina is talking about,... could it be Sudo Maasa of Berryz Kobo (assuming Massa is wrong spelling)? or some other Massa?

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #718 on: November 26, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »
^ I'd say it's gotta be Maasa from Berryz or she most likely would've just reffered to her as a friend or not mentioned at all.

LOL, the last time Reina was on KonUsaPi, Sayu told her she was still at the height of a middle schooler and this time around she basically tells her that if she hadn't joined Momusu she'd be a delinquent! XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #719 on: November 26, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »
I LOL'd at the part when Reina said Sayu never went out with anyone else. xD

@lollipopgirl - I always seem to notice the strangest moments. But yeah, I usually only follow a few members (in this case, Eri) and well... Wherever I saw that bright orange that happened to be Eri, a certain someone in bright pink didn't seem to be far behind... XD

After seeing that pocket morning picture, I realize that Sayu is right.  I usually feel like she kinda has a sisterly appearance, but around Koharu that just seems to shoot up a ton. ._. (Then again, Sayu IS Koha's mentor...)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide