JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Tsuugaku ressha

Author Topic: Oneshots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (M Rena/F Airi) [2015.05.15]  (Read 36115 times)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
Hello, peoples. This is caghaunt speaking. I made this topic for my oneshots.

Here's the first Oneshot. I made this fic based on a short doujinshi http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=217145 . I actually wrote this for my English task.

Well, enjoy!

Cuteness Overload!!
by caghaunt

One day, in our dearest Yankee school Majisuka Gakuen, it’s a usual school day. You could saw Yankee students everywhere, ignoring their teacher.
It’s a very usual sight. Let’s go to the top floor of Maji Gakuen, where the famous Rappappa room placed.

From outside, you can hear two different voices arguing loudly. It looks like the owners of the voices are having an argument, very hot argument.
Threats can be detected from the word of the voices.

Now, let’s take a look inside the Rappappa room. You can see two girls shouted at each other while a girl watching them argues.

Gekikara, the name of the girl who watches the debate, look at the other two innocently. She watched her two fellows Rappappa members pointing
and grabbed each other collars.

Usually, she will watch them happily. But, today is an unusual day for our dearest Gekikara. Because soon, she
started to feel bored. She decided to stopped them argue.

“Nee,” she said out loud.

Black, the tall one, and Shibuya, the shorter one, froze in their position. Black pointing her index finger to Shibuya’s head. Shibuya grabbed Black’s collar with one hand while her other one formed a fist, ready to punch.

“Okotteru?” Gekikara continued saying.

Black and Shibuya could feel their blood drained from their heads, made them looks pale. They slowly turned their head to look to Gekikara, expecting she grinning like crazy at them. But no, she’s not.

Black and Shibuya stunned. They found Gekikara tilted her head to the right while pouting cutely instead of grinning like crazy. They stayed at their position for a while now.

Black’s and Shibuya’s cheeks are a bit pinkish by now. Gekikara still has her pout and her innocent stare at them. Indeed, she looks so cute by now.

Can’t stop themselves, Black and Shibuya stormed at Gekikara. Black hugged Gekikara by her neck and rubbed her cheek to Geki’s hair while smiling happily. Shibuya took one of Geki’s hands and began to polish Geki’s nails while whistling some unknown tune. Gekikara tried to break herself free but failed. So she gave up at them.

‘Cuteness overload!!’ Black and Shibuya thoughts at the same time.

Unknown to those three, three girls stood outside the room. The short one clinging to the one of the taller girls like a squirrel while roaming her hands around the chest of the girl she was clinging at who stared straight in front of them blankly. They saw the scene inside the room.

Sado, the tallest one, grinned mischievously at the scene. “So, what do you think, Yuko-san?” she asked the squirrel girl.

“This would be a good blackmail for them. Heheheh.” Yuko, the president of Rappappa replied her co-president. Then she continued to roams her
hands. “Right, Nyan Nyan?” Yuko asked Torigoya, who called Nyan Nyan by Yuko who is always clinging at her.

“…Yeah.” Torigoya said. Then she snapped out of her gaze. “Gekikara is really cute, isn’t it?” She blurted out.

“Whaat? So I’m not really cute for you, Nyan Nyan?” Yuko whined.

“No.” Torigoya lied. Sado, who just watch them bickering chuckled to no one in particular.

“Kids these days.” She said to herself as she follows Yuko and Torigoya who were already away from the Rappappa room.

So, what do you think? Is it good enough? Please forgive me if there's a mistake.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:09:09 AM by caghaunt »
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: Cuteness Overload!! [10/7/11]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 03:32:07 AM »
Aaw~ I can just imagine Rena being cute! KAWAII! Please write more about Rena being cute! Please! And it was great!  :twothumbs
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
^

I'll try my best. Thanks for reading!!  :)
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »
Ahahahha I'm imagining the scene right now and it's very funny ^^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
Oh must have miss this when I was doing my rounds on commenting  :lol:

GEKI! she can be so Kawaii at times too, as long as she isn't being scary  :twothumbs

Love how she suddenly gets harassed by the other two and can't do anything to stop them haha

:twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »
Geki's adorable pout and innocent look!!! Ohh my heart to Geki's cuteness overload!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

LOL at this. Especially to Shibuya's.

'Black hugged Gekikara by her neck and rubbed her cheek to Geki’s hair while smiling happily. Shibuya took one of Geki’s hands and began to polish Geki’s nails while whistling some unknown tune.'

And just when I was expecting more on Torigoya and Yuko's scene. xD Anyway, that was fun and of course, cute to read.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
Kahem: Haha. Thanks for reading!! ^^

immortal_K:Haha, maybe ^^ Geki is always succeeded to amazed me. Honestly, I love that part, too :p Thanks for reading! :D

AAAice: Geki is always adorable no matter what! Thank you!

Maybe I'll post either MariMii or KojiYuu the next time. Still working on Computer Angel right now. Lastly, thanks for everyone who read this!!
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: I Don't Care (CenNezu) [10/15/11]
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 11:12:28 AM »
I get the ideas for this fic on my way home from school.

Please forgive me if there's some mistake and my grammar failures.

I Don’t Care

by caghaunt

A several sounds of a pair of shoes hit the floor on some pattern echoed through the corridors from a room. Followed by a sound of chewing. Then a heavy, slightly bass voice can be heard asking such a question like, “So, what do we do next? With Maeda get arrested by police we can’t take Majijo’s top fully. Although it was good that Yabakunes won’t be bother us anymore.”

The chewing stopped. But not the shoes. A slightly high-pitched, much more feminine voice answered, “Hmm, I think it would be better if we watch the top of Majijo behind the curtain first. If a team like Team Fondue is the next members of Rappappa, maybe Rappappa would be dead. Really dead.” Then, the silence engulfed the whole building.

It was late at night. All the students and teachers of Majisuka Gakuen has went to their respective home by now. Except for these two. Two girls were left in an empty classroom. A girl who wore a cream-colored sweater sat atop of a chair watching the other girl who leaning against a desk with a confused expression. Wanting the girl to explain further.

“But, Nezumi,  why we have to watch it from behind the curtain? Isn’t it better if we take the top now?” she asked. The other girl, Nezumi, who wore a grey hoodied-jacket frowned, then leaning away from the desk and move towards one of the windows.

“Maybe it’s better. But I don’t want to see you get hurt again, Center. Not after I saw you get punched by Yabakunes a few days ago,” she said quietly, but loud enough for Center to hear it. A smile found it’s way to Center’s face. Her eyes stared to Nezumi softly. Slowly, she rose up from her seat and hugs Nezumi from behind, who just stood stiff and let Center hug her.

“Thank you, Nezumi. But I don’t care I’ll get hurt if it means we can reach our destination.” Center said in next of Nezumi’s right ear.

“I care! I do really care. I don’t know since when.” Nezumi hands formed a fist inside her jacket’s pockets.

“…Why did you care, Nezumi? You never care about it before. What’s happened, Nezumi?” Center asked curiously. A smile on her face replaced with a straight line. If it was her who care about Nezumi, it’s normal. Because she knows that she loves Nezumi so much. But Nezumi? She didn’t like her that way, isn’t she?

“….” No answer.

“Come on. Tell me, Nezumi.”

“…It’s because I love you.” Nezumi whispered softly. Very soft until Center can barely hear it.

“What? Would you repeat it, please?” Center asked. Suddenly, Nezumi turned around to face Center. This made Center stepped back a little.

“I said, it’s because I love you, you know?! I really don’t know since when! Got it?!” Nezumi shouted. Her head hung down and she bit her lower lip.

Center, a little taken aback by the shout, staring at Nezumi in disbelief. Stepped closer to Nezumi, she asked, “Really? Did you mean it?”

Nezumi didn’t say anything. Instead, she pulled Center’s face and crushed her lips to Center’s one. Surprised, Center slowly closed her eyes and slowly responding to the kiss until they were out of breaths.

They ended their kiss and leaned their foreheads to each other.

“Is it… clear enough… for you?” Nezumi said between the panting.

Center smiled and pulled Nezumi into a tight hug, Nezumi hugged her back. “Yes. It’s really clear for me.” They broke their hug and smiled to each other.

“Now, let’s go home. It’s already late for us to be here.” Center  smiled widely.

“Yeah, let’s go home.” Nezumi replied happily. Together, they made their way outside.

A mouse squeaked on the classroom floor. Then a small faint light can be seen there. A small handycam become life. STOP sign showed on it’s small monitor.

In a house not so far from Majisuka Gakuen, a girl wearing a red coat looking frantically on her room.

“Where is my precious handycam?!!” she yelled with her high-pitched voice in panic, earning some cursing from her neighbors.

Is it a failure?  Tell me, please...

Oh, can anyone guess who is it in the last scene? :3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:41:30 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: I Don't Care (CenNezu) [10/15/11]
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
It's not a failure it's great!

Offline chibi_airin

• chibi_airin
  • ecchi
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: MJGK Fic - I Don't Care (CenNezu) [10/15/11]
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »
It's not easy to find Cenezu fics these days @.@

Thank u  :yossi:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 06:33:43 AM »
 :inlove:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »
kahem: Aah. Thanks. It was so much a relief that it wasn't a failure.

jurinakb: Indeed. And the other rare pairings, too.

RenaChii:  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 10:30:33 AM »
OMG MJGK <33333333 please update soon!!!

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »
Haruhi16: As soon as I got an inspiration I'll update.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »
KYAA! I love CenNezu!!!!!!!!!! :onioncheer:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ca-ghaunt Oneshots: MJGK Fic - Letting Her Go (SadoTorigoya) [11/14]
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »
AKBlover_99: I like them too ^_^

Here's the next installment. It's a One-sided SadoTorigoya very short one-shot. Hope you guys will like it.
Please forgive and tell me if there's any mistake.
Enjoy your reading!!

Letting Her Go
by caghaunt

I saw her figures sat straight on a bench. Her eyes stared blankly at a wall for a fair long time. Her hands placed on her thighs. A red-white jacket hung loosely on her shoulders. She let her long, highlighted hair set loose, framed her beautiful face. Her cat-like ears hidden behind her thick layers of hair. Oh, her figure is like a goddess to me.

Then I remembered someone in particular. A familiar dimpled smile. That cheerful, energetic voice. The one who offer a friendship to me. The one who doesn’t care about win or lose in a fight. The one who feels fun like me in a fight. My partner in crime, in fight, who is being hospitalized right now.

My heart ached. She always tried to grope a beauty my eyes are staring at. She always getting punch in her head by doing that, but her dimpled smile is always there. I bit my inner cheeks to hold myself from smiled bitterly. I played my kendama on my hand to keep myself distracted.

I sighed softly. I got up from my seat and walked out from this special room. Rappappa’s room. I put both my hands along with the kendama on my synthetic fur jacket’s pockets. I walked down from the stairs to the corridor. It was always almost empty here. Most of the students avoid the third floor, trying to not to get close to the Rappappa’s stair or the members itself.

Tap.

I glanced at my back and found her stood behind me. “Where’ll you go, Sado?” She asked me.

“I wanna pay a visit to Yuko-san. Besides, I get bored. You coming, Torigoya?”

“Yeah. There’s really nothing to do here. It would be nice to go outta here.”

“Where’s Black, Shibuya, and Gekikara? I didn’t see them all this day.”

“Dunno. I didn’t see them either.”

After that, both of us walked silently. We put our arrogant face and killer stare as we passed down all of the students in our way. Like usual, they stopped walking and pressed themselves against the walls. I laughed at them in my head.

We made our way to the hospital where Yuko is right now quickly. I stare at Torigoya face silently. She looks happier as we get nearer to the hospital. I kept my face neutral and my hands still in my pockets, not showing any emotion even though I really want to clutch my chest and smiled bitterly.

“Yuko-san.” I called Yuko who was playing cards with some of the patients. She looked up from her cards and running towards me like a kid, her hands still holding her cards.

“Sado~!” She smiled cheerfully at me. Again, my heart ached. She has a Leukemia yet she’s still cheerful as she now.

“And it’s not just me.” I smirked as she tilted her head at one side, looking at me curiously.

“Hi, Yuuchan.” Torigoya called out from behind me, smiling. Yuko’s face brightened up upon hearing Torigoya’s voice. Only Torigoya—only Haruna can
called Yuko freely like that.

“Nyan Nyan!!” Yuko ran to Torigoya while smiled widely, her dimples appeared in both of her cheeks. They engulfed each other in a hug, letting out their feelings to each other.

I, on the other hand, walked silently to the nearby hospital’s restroom. I let out my bitter smiles once I’m in. Placing both of my hands on the edge of the sink, I looking up to the mirror in front of me, allowing me to see my own expression.

My heart aches. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. But I knew better. They won’t. Chuckling to myself, I palmed my face with one hand and said to myself.

“Shinoda Mariko, you look so pathetic. She doesn’t feel the same way towards you. She just saw you as her older sister. You’re just an older sister to her, Mariko. Let her go. She loves Oshima Yuko. Not you. Just let her go…”

I felt myself calmed down. I opened the tap of the water and splashed some waters to my face. Closing the tap, I sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

“I’ll try to let you go, Kojima Haruna. I’ll try my best.”

With that, I went out from the restroom and walked back to where Yuko and Torigoya are.

If only I met you first…

If only Yuko didn’t found you at the first place…

Maybe… Just maybe…

We can be together…

Sorry if it feels so angst-y. My mind has been like that recently.

I receive all forms of review :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:42:08 PM by caghaunt »
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ca-ghaunt! Oneshots: MJGK Fic - Letting Her Go (SadoTorigoya) [11/14]
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 09:42:44 AM »
I'm a KOjiyuu fan...but Sado  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »
^ Uh, sorry it it makes you feel sad. Really sorry..
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 10:03:29 AM »
Sado x Torigoya  :cow:
thank you very much, I love them  XD
poor my Sado  :cry:

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »
^Because there's not much fic about them or MariHaru.
Sorry for Sado. But Mariko is an M, afterall.
Twitter:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Tsuugaku ressha