JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - Let Me Explode

Author Topic: [Poll] The Favorite SKE48 Member Poll  (Read 25870 times)

Offline takamachi

• ecchi
  • Always support and be by her side (>_<)
Re: [Poll] The Favorite SKE48 Member Poll
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »
1. Matsui Jurina - She is no.1 in my heart and be my Kami Oshi! I love her with all my heart! :heart:

2. Ishida Anna - Annya is a cute and beautiful girl in my eyes. She's my no.1 from team KII :wub:

3. Takada Shiori - I fell for Shiitan cause of her friendly and funny. She's the one who is interesting, pretty, and be a fashionista! :thumbup

4. Oya Masana - Masanya is a lovely girl. She's so kind and a reasonable. I like her cause of her heart :wub:

5. Nakanishi Yuka - She's a ikemen but sometime is a cute girl. She's funny. Sometimes I think, she like Masanya (about about reasonable and respectable that make their look like adult more than their age) :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:59:10 PM by takamachi »

Wherever you go, I always love and support you.

Offline t3hDave

• Podcasting Superstar
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
Easily Yagami Kumi for me, but I do have an affinity for the Matsuis. Plenty of good members in SKE!
newschoolkaidan.com - Idol podcasts, live broadcasts, articles and more.

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »
Don't know much about SKE, so I just voted for Shawako. I love her sense of humor and the fact that she is a true gamer. Also her singing Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis made her my favorite right away.

Now that I think about it I should have voted for Matsui Rena also, but it's too late now XP.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »
1. Shibata Aya
2. Niidoi Sayaka
3. Takayanagi Akane
4. Ueno Kasumi
5. Ogiso Shiori
6. Umemoto Madoka
7. Kinoshita Yukiko
8. Nakanishi Yuuka

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Poll] The Favorite SKE48 Member Poll ~NEW VERSION~
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 08:32:32 PM »
1. MATSUI RENA-SAMA  :wub: :wub: :wub:
2. Furukawa Airi
3. Yagami Kumi
4. Kinoshita Yukiko
5. Kimoto Kanon
6. Takayanagi Akane
7. Ogiso Shiori
8. Hiramatsu Kanako

based on Query48, my votes changed a bit...

2. Furukawa Airi
3. Takayanagi Akane
4. Yagami Kumi
5. Kizaki Yuria
6. Kinoshita Yukiko
7. Matsui Jurina
8. Ishida Anna
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:37 PM »
1.Matsui Rena
2.Matsui Jurina
3.Yagami Kumi
4.Takayanagi Akane
5.Kizaki Yuria
6.Kimoto Kanon
7.Ogiso Shiori
8.Takada Shiori

Offline ni.holic

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013, 04:48:58 PM »
Matsui Rena....
:heart: her since  MG1 ~Gekikara :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:~ And still up to now  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rena~Rena~Rena~Gekikara :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 01:45:44 PM »
1. Matsui Jurina - The one and only~

2. Kizaki Yuria - the most adorable thing in the world

3. Kuwabara Mizuki - I just couldn't see you from now  :cry:
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Poll] The Favorite SKE48 Member Poll ~NEW VERSION~
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »
2. Furukawa Airi
3. Yagami Kumi
4. Kinoshita Yukiko
5. Kimoto Kanon
6. Takayanagi Akane
7. Ogiso Shiori
8. Hiramatsu Kanako

based on Query48, my votes changed a bit...

2. Furukawa Airi
3. Takayanagi Akane
4. Yagami Kumi
5. Kizaki Yuria
6. Kinoshita Yukiko
7. Matsui Jurina
8. Ishida Anna

My last fix on this as it's really like I feel and I dun think it's gonna change soon...

2. Furukawa Airi
3. Kinoshita Yukiko
4. Matsui Jurina
5. Ogiso Shiori
6. Yagami Kumi
7. Nakanishi Yuka
8. Takayanagi Akane

Then it would be Kanon-chan and Kanakana
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Harajuku

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2013, 03:21:43 AM »
Jurina
Rena
Airin

Offline nishimura

• Hawaiian Oshiri Lover
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2014, 09:21:18 AM »
1. Matsui Jurina
2. Matsui Rena
3. Mukaida Manatsu
4. Kinoshita Yukiko
5. Furukawa Airi
6. Kimoto Kanon
7. Takayanagi Akane
8. Sato Mieko

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2014, 03:49:10 PM »
#1 - Matsui Rena. Oh goodness, where to begin. After watching her little documentary, I began to like her more. Also, her determination for SKE is what really got me. At first, I thought she wasn't ready to be captain of E, but I was clearly in the wrong for thinking that. I like that she notices (and points out) the group's flaws and does her best to improve.

#2 - Kizaki Yuria. She does very well in performances, and she's the one who stands out the most to me in current S. I don't know, she really just catches my eye and she's my S oshi. I loved her relationships with Kuumin and Gomatan, she was always so cute with them. Also, she's a baka along with Kuumin. That really got me hooked.

#3 - Suda Akari. Ah, Dasu. She's always smiling very widely (sometimes a little too wide - but that makes for the greatest derp caps/pics imo. Too amusing to look at) no matter what and I admire her for it. She'll forever be known as the "Smiling Girl" for me, lol.

#4 - Shibata Aya. I have been a huge fan of Ayachan for about two years now. I noticed her since summer 2012 and those big eyes had me hooked. She's very cutesy and has this "bocchi" (loner) type character, so I can easily relate to her in that regard. I'm so glad she's gained a ton of popularity (I cried when it was announced that she was Undergirls center at last year's sousenkyo) and I'm glad she's officially in senbatsu (though I do not know if she's in Mirai to wa).

#5 - Furukawa Airi. Oh god. Her love for Rena reeled me in as her fan. I absolutely love watching her and Rena interact. They both flail over each other so hard and act like dorks a bunch of times. I also like her interactions with Churi because they are always derping around, even dragging Minarun into their antics! Airin's drawings are really cute and I like that she draws members on their birthdays and post them on g+. It's such a sweet gesture. Also her cosplay is on par. When she cosplays SnK I die because she's so good. Also, when she cosplays other characters I fangirl so hard as well.

#6 - Furuhata Nao - This girl is so adorable and I love that she's being pushed. She first caught my eye in her solo PV for the group's first album, and I thought she and Nannan made a great pair. She's pretty silly as far as I know, though I need to watch more videos of her. She's a very good performer too, and I loved her in E's shonichi the most (along with Rena).

#7 - Iwanaga Tsugumi. Dear lord, this girl is cute. She also stood out to me in E's shonichi as I thought she was one of the cutest members (though E has way too many cute girls let's be real), but it was also because of my friend's influence too. Like Nao, I need to watch more videos of her. Because she's simply adorable. Also, I secretly ship her with Nannan.

#8 - Kinoshita Yukiko. She's so stunning. I've liked her since 2012 and I shipped GomaYukko like crazy back then, as it was one of my very first ships. (I loved that they met recently - how cute). But of the two, I favored her the most. She's also a great dancer, and seeing her dance makes me want to dance, honestly. I also liked that during rehearsals, she and Nannan would watch and help out when needed.

Offline mayuzaka

• _keysung
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2014, 07:58:45 PM »
favorite non-kennin member: matsui jurina. she's a hard worker and great dancer. i love her playboy personality :p
♥ nogizaka46 > ske48, akb48 > hkt48, nmb48 ♥
sae, ikoma, lemon, tano, sayanee, takamina, karen

♥ kpop fan // inspirit and shawol ♥

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2014, 08:03:37 PM »
If I had to pick out of the Furuyanagi Coupling, it'll have to be the Furu out of Furuyanagi. Furukawa Airi XD She's just so funny. "Honto watashi no idol desu!" from KII Oshi made me laugh my socks off~

As for Takayanagi~ She likes birds like I do and she's cute <3

Offline AzDePe

• High Touch: Shining Strike, Kirakira!
    • azdepe
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »
1. Shibata Aya

2. Matsui Rena

3. Furuhata Nao

:wub:

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2014, 09:31:57 AM »
I can easily state my top 5 in SKE48 (with exception to the top 2 &3) but I had to like make so many decisions into the 5th-8th (cuz almost everyone in SKE is likeable :nervous) I really like SKE48 cuz they give off a different feel and vibe compared to AKB.

1. Matsui Rena :heart: :heart: :heart: (without a doubt! I mean, we both have quite some things in common~ Everything about her is lovable~~)

2. Takayanagi Akane (it was a tough decision, but I ended up putting Churi here cuz I think she's really super funny and cute :D )

3. Matsui Jurina (another tough decision, cuz her ikemen looks just makes me fall in love with her :inlove: )

4. Sato Mieko (I fell in love with her singing voice :twothumbs Hope she doesn't graduate soon....)

5. Furukawa Airi (We both love anime & manga! :hand: I realized in almost ever picture, one of Airin's eyes is slightly smaller than the other, and thats super cute~)

and here comes the most difficult part....

6. Furuhata Nao (cuz her saxphone skills amazes me! :roll: )

7. Matsumura Kaori (why??? she's super funny I swear!!! I'm glad she got quite a high ranking for the 6th senbatsu election :thumbsup )

and finally.....

8. Kimoto Kanon (I think she has great acting skills, like shown in Majisuka Gakuen 3. And isn't she just so cuuuuute~? XD )

Phew~ Finally done!
しらたき〜

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2015, 03:49:53 AM »
Kitagawa Ryoha- The charm behind her is special although Ebi Show has helped out a lot

Suda Akari- Annoying but she has realistic needs side which I like

Shibata Aya- Eyes. Enuf sed

Kimoto Kanon- Adorable and shows more heart with her appearances

Kizaki Yuria- Probably should be in AKB side now but she stands out more for the performance side than her baka side :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »
If I had to pick out of the Furuyanagi Coupling, it'll have to be the Furu out of Furuyanagi. Furukawa Airi XD She's just so funny. "Honto watashi no idol desu!" from KII Oshi made me laugh my socks off~

As for Takayanagi~ She likes birds like I do and she's cute <3

I changed my vote to a full 8 member slot... So:

1) Takayanagi Akane

Amazing leadership qualities, surprisingly emotionally unstable and quite cute, whenever I see her at HS events. She loves birds and has at least 2 (I have three but this girl has 5 XD) She's also my 48Group Oshi at the moment.

2) Furukawa Airi

Such a dorky otaku, who was a great leader during her time last year up until her graduation, along with Churi can brighten up place quite quickly.

3) Iwanaga Tsugumi

Such a cute girl who was Airis ideal girlfriend at one point, she was my favourite 5th generation member, can be known to be with Ego Yuna a lot (EgoTsuchi <3), her performance of Gyakuten Ojisama during her graduation stage is one of my top performances, alongside Manatsus center version XD.

4) Mukaida Manatsu

The girl who's known for loving strawberries. She was a mature loli(?) back then and she was loved by too many members XD Rena and Miepi to be exact. She's a friendly giant, as she's taller than most of the older girls XD. Is shipable with anyone. She suits any cute song because of her fuwa fuwa voice~ Again, I do like her centering Gyakuten Ojisama for S4. She was so cute. Also the fact that she and Yuria decided to become Egochans bodyguards was funny XD

5) Matsui Rena

Definition of Holy Idol, everything about her is Awesome. Her love of trains, anime and the like. Her height. Ugh. Can't say much else about Rena, tbh.

6) Furuhata Nao

Naos a diva, end of. But she can also be dorky (Umm... Maybe she was influenced by a certain Senpai duo of hers, in KII?) I just love that side of her.

7) Ego Yuna

Egochan is the current loli of SKE XD Lets face it. Being targeted by members like Deguchi Aki and Oya Masana, Manatsu and Yuria felt as though they needed to protect her from then XD That's one of the weird reasons why I like Egochan.

8 ) Matsui Jurina.

She's naturally a pimp, in music videos, you almost always see her in sunglasses XD Also, she's so mature and tall for an 18 year old.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:30:35 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EvoL - Let Me Explode