JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miranosand - Endurance

Author Topic: The Last Stand: Announcement  (Read 33542 times)

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Re: The Last Stand: Announcement
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2016, 08:33:03 AM »
Good day!

It is more than a year ever since I've updated this fic. I still have the last edited draft that I should have posted months before, but with several issues that I’ve encountered, I never posted it and decided to leave this fic on indefinite hiatus.

As what I’ve discussed to a fellow writer here in Jphip (you know who you are), one of the major reasons why I’m having a hard time updating the fic was when I was still starting to write it, I was just starting to explore 48G. Back then, I only knew a couple of members, most of them are those you can always see on different variety programs. Also, a lot of contradicting ideas, working on nightshift (which really causes me a lot of stress) and graduation announcements (here and there) contributed on the number of reasons I have that made me reached  a dead end.

However, dropping the fic was never my intention. I think most of the writers here in the community never wanted to leave any unfinished fics, who does? With the long period of time that this was stalled, it gave me the opportunity to do some “research”. This made me realize that I’m missing out a lot of interesting members and that I’ve been focusing on my oshis at that time.

At this point, rewriting the whole fic is the only good idea I can think of. I’ve also consulted the same writer that I’ve mentioned earlier and he also think that this can also help fix a plot holes on the story. With this, a lot of changes will be made, not only with the characters involved but with the whole story itself.  All what is left right now is to find the time to play the RAN Online again to help me refresh my memories of the game.

I’m looking forward for  your future comments once the first chapter is posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miranosand - Endurance