JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - You Got To feat. S-WORD

Author Topic: [10 Shots] Wanted! [Completed] - WMatsui, Atsumina, KojiYuu, SaeYaka [#2 Omake]  (Read 124161 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 7]
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2013, 09:38:04 AM »
I thought Sae stole Yuki from Rena but it turns out Yuki cheated Sae with Rena!

On The Weekend.  :on bleed:

Rena... It must have hurt knowing the one you love is an enemy. Same with Acchan. :cry:

What?! Jurina is suspected?! You have to find a way to make her innocent! But how did her bracelet ended up in there?

I was wondering. Will Atsumina get a smut in the future? :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2013, 12:45:29 PM »
Takamina team vs maeda team

But looks like without jurina on takamina side,

since she's on the jail??

But wait did she want go to jail when she know she's not the murder?

Ow sweet hot wmatsui! I admit it was so good!

Rena must be sad.how she face jurina?

But looks like jurina in danger too,you know someone tried to take the blame on her

Rena,jurina need you!

I start to think a little bit crazy now

What if...

What if...

What if mayu was the real evil here,like she was the daughter of yakuza or spy from another country 'THE HECK!!!' Lol

Next update

Ugyaaaaaa~

Oh i forgot! Yuki! Woaah cheater!

She dating sae but she had an affairs with rena,yet now she with mayu!

It prove that she not love sae and didn't know the meaning of love

But sae said she start loving mayu..

Part 8,9,10

I amazed how you make it! 10 part and it already planed well!

The scene on the prologue is in this part 7! Wow i though it will be on the last part!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2013, 02:18:27 PM »
@White Hawk :
Ehh? Makoto!! -Who is Makoto? xD- How dare you to betray Maeda's team!! :angry:
Umm... I already wrote a tiny part about him (in end the end of chap 4). He's Acchan and Yuki old friend.
He was the one who 'gave' those 7 men to Acchan.

Mariko is dead :O
Now Maeda's and Taka's team are searching for the killer, right?
Maybe they'll meet and then work together XD
Maeda Team already knew the murderer (from CCTV), but it seems Taka team didn't know about it yet.

@chiqinna :
and wonder if...Jurina's bracelet was there in mariko's house...probably...Rena? or Geki?
or Jurina visited Mariko before Mariko was dead?
The murderer put it into Mariko house.
I'll write about it in chap 8.

@FairyNyan :
OMG. The Wmatsui Scene is so  :panic:  :bleed eyes: . now wait for Atsumina scene (?)  :lol:
Yes, of course. Just wait. XD

@konoe :
I thought Sae stole Yuki from Rena but it turns out Yuki cheated Sae with Rena!
We can't trust Yuki anymore.. she's a bad player.  :P

You're wondering about Atsumina? Yes, it will.  XD

@gek geki : G-geki san.. this is the longest comment that you ever made for me (ignoring about the 'enter'). I got teary.  :cry:
Don't worry... we have Yuko.. the 'unlocker'.  :lol:

Rena must be sad. how she face jurina?
Simple... maybe she will smack Jurina's head and then she'll pointed her gun onto Jurina's neck, afterwards she'll say: "Why don't you tell me about your job before you asked me out?!!"  :lol:

What if mayu was the real evil here,like she was the daughter of yakuza or spy from another country 'THE HECK!!!'
:lol: Don't worry, I won't make my story become too complicated like that.  :)

Part 8,9,10
I amazed how you make it! 10 part and it already planed well!
Thank you.  ;)
But actually... not really well. I just made the main point for each chapter after I wrote the prologue. :lol:

The scene on the prologue is in this part 7! Wow i though it will be on the last part!
Umm... that's not my climax.  :P

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »
I'm gonna sit wait here for the next update  (._.)
I don't wanna think too much  (-__-)
this fic is playing with my emotions first I was happy my WMatsui lovely dovey ( to not say something else :v ) scenes
things doesn't go well for my Mayuki from the first and now it is my WMatsui oooh my heart!!! T^T
about Mayuki I know that Mayu is thinking that it's something up with Yuki cause Mayu asked Yuki if she knows those Men
well *sigh* I said that I won't say anything *face palm*
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:04:50 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
Finally Wmatsui has come together

Who Yuki truely love, Mayu or Sae

The story was so sad, when everyone in Maeda team fall in love with their enemy

I wonder how they foing to wirk this out

Plwase continue update :bow:

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »
yeeeaaahhh... update...  XD

it's really the truth u had revealed here... :thumbsup

Sae is already know that Yuki start to falling in love to Mayu...  :cry:

so it's going to be my last SaeYuki moment???  :mon hanky:

but i'm glad that Wmatsui finally together...  :wub:

can't wait for the truth from Takamina team side...

keep going.... :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2013, 01:49:02 AM »
Now Atsuko and Rena are in trouble over thier feeling for Minami and Jurina

What would they do to help Jurina?

Would they confess to thier crimes?

What would Yuki do about her feeling?

Would Yuki choose sae or Mayu?

If Yuki really love sae, she would not have cheated on her?

Poor Haruna.. She did not get her happy ending with Mariko

Who was the one that killed Mariko?

What a going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2013, 02:12:01 AM »
How could you!  :angry:

kill mariko! GOD!!  :cry:

ah whatever  :grin:

@gek geki : G-geki san.. this is the longest comment that you ever made for me (ignoring about the 'enter'). I got teary.  :cry:

Rena must be sad. how she face jurina?
Simple... maybe she will smack Jurina's head and then she'll pointed her gun onto Jurina's neck, afterwards she'll say: "Why don't you tell me about your job before you asked me out?!!"  :lol:

EHHH!!?? Really!!!??

i mean, yuko will do it?? why?? why maeda team wanna help jurina? she's nothing to do with them? if jurina keep on jail let's just keep her on jail  :hip smile:
 or maybe it's rena request??? aww  :wub: :wub: :wub:

hahhaha i laugh hard when you said rena will smack her if she face jurina  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if maeda team really wanna released jurina from jail. is that mean jurina will be their new teammate?? oh how cool if that happen!! wmatsui combo!!  :drool: :drool:

about yuki,sae and mayu it's complicated right??
being with sae is like adventurous, your life is uncertain and always in danger (based on their job), full of tension,and sometime is stressing but fun at the same time, but sometime is boring too, that why maybe yuki cheating with rena

and being with mayu,is like adventurous too,but she also give you what is the normal life like?so peaceful,happy,innocent, and relax...no worried like a perfect couple do.
sometimes you found it's annoyed when she want unreasonable requests like wanting eat on midnight like the last time hahhaa,but you helplessly reject it  :cathappy:
it make you want protect this cute mayu aww :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
being with her maybe give you a chance to dream having a family,the real family...and better future...ah sweet

that just my opinion

atsumina LOL i start imagine their funny moment hahaha  can't wait to see their moment  XD
atsumina is the funniest pair in this fic
acchan who too much serious person becoming like stupid when it comes about takamina hahahaha

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah i love this fic sooooo much!!!  :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2013, 06:03:54 AM »

EHHH!!?? Really!!!??

UHH YOU KNOW IT SHOULD BE ME WHO SAID EEEEEEHHH!!!!????? REALLLLY!!!!!!!?????

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »
It seems that you updated, with the WMatsui moment written... It was really good! :D

I'm sorry if I can't help you with it. I'm a bad person, aren't I? :cry:

It was a fun chapter, I love how things are slowly building up~ Can't wait for the next update! :)
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2013, 10:34:30 AM »
Guys.... I'm sorry... I will re-post chap 7 later.
I think I must learn more about Jurina fanfic in this forum.  :P

Thank you for your understanding.

Ohh... chap 8, I already finished half of it. Maybe I can upload it tomorrow (or today). :)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2013, 10:45:13 AM »
I can't wait to read it!! *-*

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2013, 10:53:16 AM »
Re-Post.  :P

I give my huge thanks for one of my favorite author : kawaiiidolworld
You helped me so much with WMatsui scene. I love it. >.<
I hope you wanna help me again next time. :bow:

Hi my lovely reader! :)
I’m so glad that you still wait my update patiently. :’)

===================================================

PART 7

= Maeda Team =

"What you’ve done, Yuki?!!" Yuko grabbed Yuki’s collar. "Do you planned to betray us?!! Huh?!" She pulled Yuki’s collar. "Do you want to end up like her?" Yuki pointed at a girl who tied on the chair.

Yuki looked at her. Her face was covered by blood and her body bruised too… she looked messed up. They keep beating her since last night.

The girl smirked. “Hh-how…. are you….. Yu-Yuki?” She coughed and spitted out the blood from her mouth.

Sae punched her face twice. “You didn’t have any permission to talk. Shut up or…” Sae took an iron stick, “you’ll taste this.”

Yuko let go of Yuki’s collar and looked at Sae. “Stop it, Sae!”

Sae glared at Yuko. “Why?! Do you still love her?” She scoffed.

Yuko walked closer to the girl, she grabbed her hair harshly and looked at the girl’s eyes. “I didn’t know her.” Yuko slapped her, she fell onto the floor.

"Don’t waste your time with her." Acchan walked into the room. All of them looked at their leader. "Just put her into a room. Lock her inside." Acchan walked closer to Haruna who lied weakly on the floor. "We will ‘take care’ of you later, Kojima. Save your breath, I don’t want you die so easily."

Sayaka and Sae carried Haruna away from that room.

Acchan turned her head, she looked at Yuki. “I trust you.”

Yuki looked at the ground. “I know.”

"Don’t fail me."

"I won’t disappoint you."

Acchan hugged Yuki. “Good. I’m afraid to lose my friend again.” She let go of her arms. “I have something to talk. Come to my house this weekend and bring all of your teammate’s data.” Acchan walked away.

Yuki stunned. D-did she want to-

Yuko sat on a chair. “What happened last night?”

"Nothing." Yuki looked away.

"You protected her!!" Yuko hit the desk.

"I’m not protecting her. I…." Yuki stopped for a while. "I just want her to die in a proper time. Can you imagine if we really kill her last night? The police will suspect me… and I won’t be able to work there anymore."

"You don’t need to work there anymore. I will talk to Maeda about this so you can simply kill her."

"We still need her to work there for a little longer." Rena entered the room and she sat in front of her computer. "I have a plan. And if it works… No one from us need to become a spy anymore… We can track the police’s activities from here." Rena pointed at her laptop.

Yuko laughed. “Why are you so damn smart??”

"We’ve done with her. Yuko, here’s the key." Sayaka threw a key to Yuko. "Don’t let her run away again."

Yuki looked at her girlfriend. “Sae…..”

"……"

Rena, Yuko, and Sayaka left the room quickly. They know that both of them need a private talk.

"Sae, I’m sorry about last night.. I didn’t mean to hurt you."

"Yuki…. are you tired of me? I guess… you already bored at me."

"No, I’m not."

"Since a long time ago… I already knew who you are and what you did behind me, but I kept trying to trust you. I always forgive you… even after you………….. having an affair with Rena."

"Sae.. I-" H-how could she know about me and Rena? S-since when sh-

"3 years. Why do you still can’t give your heart only to me?
And now… you’re flirting another girl again. I think, I have to preparing my heart since now… I hope my heart strong enough to keep loving you. I want to love you forever.”

"I don’t like her! She’s our enemy… impossible." She denied it.

"I know you better than anyone here, Yuki. You started to love her."

"….."

"You made me and Rena have a bad relationship. Although I knew that you’re the first one who approached her, I keep standing beside you." Sae sighed and then she hugged Yuki.
"I can’t hold my anger any longer, Yuki. Sorry, I have to say this… stay away from that girl or I’ll lay my hand on her."

"I don’t love her!!" Yuki really felt bad about this, she realized that she hurting Sae many times.

"I can’t let you be with another person who supposed to be our enemy. I don’t want you become a betrayer like Kojima… If you do that, Acchan and Yuko will surely try to haunting and kill both of you.
And if that’s really happen… I will-“

Yuki pressed her lips on to Sae’s lips. Just a short kiss, but it was already enough to make Sae calm down. “I won’t betray my team. This team is my family and my life.”

===================== 3 Days Later =====================

= Maeda Team : Strike Again =

Acchan peeked from the window. Sh*t!! Why she’s here?! ”Everyone hurry up!!” She called her members. “2 AM, we need to go now!!!” Acchan looked slightly a bit panicked.

Rena still sat calmly in front of her laptop. “I’ve told you before, It’ll be hard for us to rob this place in a short time. My calculation is never wrong.”

Acchan hit the table, “I’ve added 7 people!!! How the fuck this is still impossible for us?!” She glared at Rena.

Rena licked her lollipop. “Acchan… we rob a bank!! We can’t simply get out in 20 minutes as usual!!
This place is more bigger than the pawn shop. The system security in this place is more complicated too.”

Rena pointed at Yuko, “Look at her, even an energic girl like her looks totally tired. We only have one ‘unlocker’!! How can you only put too much pressure to her? You’re too forcing our team.
Listen.. we planned to do this in next week. We need more time to explore this place, but you’re totally reckless.. demand your team to do it tonight. What happened with you??”

Acchan shook her head, “No!! I’ve calculated this place accurately. I even sent Sae to this place twice.” There must be something wrong. How can the police arrived at this place just in 10 minutes after we arrived?! Impossible. Someone leaked this information to the police.

Rena smirked. “I know what you’re thinking, Acchan. There’s someone behind this.”

"Hey, Maeda!! What do we gonna do now?! The police already surrounded this place."

"Don’t worry Sayaka, we already through this for years. I know her strategy." She smirked. She’s a fool sergeant. She turned her head, “Yuko!!”

"Yes, Maeda!!"

"Put a bomb on that door. We gonna blow it up when the police reach this room." Maeda pointed a door in front of them.

Yuko did it as Maeda said.

"Rena, are you sure that you already sabotaged all CCTV cameras in this building?"

That girl, who called as Rena put down her glasses. “Are you doubting me? Of course I’ve done it. I’ve finished it about 10 minutes ago.” She put her lollipop into her mouth.

"Geez, Why don’t you tell us?! We can bring this money before the police came here. Urgh." A girl with tomboyish look seem annoyed.

"I said… don’t worry. Sae and Sayaka, both of you… bring this money out. I already prepared an ambulance outside this building, ride it." She grabbed a bag and threw it to Sae. "Change your clothes. Ah, the key in that bag too."

Sae and Sayaka nodded their head, they carried 4 huge bag and walk from another door.

"Done!"

"Great job, Yuko. Now, you can follow Sae and Sayaka too."

"Bu-but.. how about you?" Yuko seems worried.

"Trust me." Maeda nodded to convince Yuko.

Yuko give her a smile, “Okay.” She grabbed a huge bag. “Guys, lets go!!”

The 7 men nodded too, they put their gun back into their pocket and carried the rest of bags on the floor.

After they went out from that room, Maeda looked at Rena, “Hey, are you ready?”

She took her lollipop out from her mouth, “Anytime.” She put it in again.

Maeda smirked, “Bring them in.”

*ON THE OTHER HAND*

"Catch her!! Don’t let her run away again!" Takamina shout it out loud.

All the police obeyed Takamina’s order, they rushed into a building.

"Hey, 5 of you!" She pointed the police who stand behind her. "Follow me. We will get in from another side door." Takamina take her gun.

"Yes, sergeant!!"

I will capture you this time, you can’t running from me forever. She smirked.

*FLASHBACK*

Takamina picked up the phone.

"Hello. Who is this?"

“Me? I’m a good citizen. Tomorrow at 1 AM, the thieves that are you looking for will rob xxx bank. Their leader is a girl, with a black hair.”

"How did yo-" The caller hang up the phone. "Hey!! Hello! Hello."

Sh*t! "Mayu. Jurina. I just received a call from someone. Those ‘perfect’ thieves will be strikes again tomorrow morning. We must do something." Takamina looked around. "Where’s Yuki?"

"She’s buying the lunch for us." Mayu shrugged. "How about the caller?"

Jurina looked hesitant. “Are you sure? Maybe they just wanna take us to their trap. They won’t give up so easily like that. And…. how the caller know a confidential information like that?”

"Jurina is right. We can’t 100% trust the caller."

Takamina clenched her fist. “We must go there and catch them!! I can’t let my honor trampled by anyone again. The owner of the shop kept saying some rough words to me.”

Mayu seemed got an idea. “Umm. We can’t fully believe the information, but at least we can try to go there. We can watch them from afar.
Like I said before, we just need follow them until we know their nest. It’s not that hard to catch them anymore if we know where they’re hiding. No need to catch them tomorrow, wait the proper time.. wait until we know their weakness. We need to make sure that we capture the right robber. We need more evidence.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Takamina opened the door. I can’t wait! I have to catch them!! She ran upstairs as fast as she can, 5 police kept following her through the emergency stairs.

Takamina gave a sign to the police to open the door.

*The bomb exploded*

Takamina totally shocked, she trembled. 2 police sprawled on the floor, they covered by blood. T-they using the bomb?!

Takamina carefully touched the police’s neck one by one. “They’re still alive, bring them out of this place and call the ambulance.”

"B-but sergeant, how about you?"

They have a wife and child, I can’t let them die. ”I’m okay. Just go! It’s an order!!”

2 of the police carried their injured friend get out from the building. Only 1 police who accompany her entered the room.

Takamina heard another bomb exploded downstairs. These thieves!!! Fu*k!! She saw someone peeked her from another room, Takamina fired her gun… but it seemed not well targeted.

Takamina saw one of those thieves pointed the gun to her, she hide behind the wall quickly. Lucky for her, she can dodge bullets.

One of the police connected to her handy-talkie. “What happened?! Where are the others?!”

Sergeant, our team can’t entered the building!! All doors are fitted with a sensor that is connected to the bomb, 25 police already injured!! We need more time to call The Special Police Forces to deal with the bomb first.

*BANG! BANG!*

"Arrkkkhh!!! Sergeant they shot my leg!!" The police grimaced in pain.

Takamina felt someone standing behind her she turned her head. She wanna shot the thief who wear the black mask, but the thief kick her gun away.

The 2nd thief came up from behind Takamina and hit the police’s face. The police fainted. “Are all of the police are like him? So fragile, fool, and weak.” The thief smirked.

"No!! You bastard!!" Takamina wanna pick another gun from her pocket but the 1st thief already pointed the gun onto Takamina’s head. Takamina stunned, "Wh-who… are you… people?!" She didn’t expect before that her team can defeated so easily. I should have listened Mayu’s words.

"Who told the police about us?" The 2nd thief walked closer to Takamina.

"Just kill me!! I didn’t wanna tell it to you!" Takamina yelled at them.

The 1st thief punched Takamina’s face and then she kicked her stomach. She fell on the floor. It’s fucking hurt!

The 2nd thief grabbed Takamina’s hair harshly. “Okay… if it’s what you want.” The 2nd thief was about to pull the trigger, but the 1st thief shook her head.

The 1st thief took a white cloth from her pocket and closed Takamina’s nose with it. Takamina fainted just in 10 seconds. “Let’s go! We need to get out now.”

The 2nd thief nodded. They walk away from another door. The 1st thief stopped for a while and looked back, she looked at Takamina who lay on the floor.

"Acchan, hurry up!!"

==================================================

"Where’s Takamina?"

"She’s in the hospital now, she tried to attack the thieves this morning."

"Are you kidding me, Mayu?!" That girl is very angry and then she hit a table. "We told her to keep an eye on them and followed the thieves to their quarters. Not to capture them, not yet!!"

Mayu shook her head, but her expression looks so flat, “No, Matsui-san, I’m not joking.”

"Why she did that?! She ruined our plan!!!"

"This’s not the first day you knew Minami, right?" Mayu grinned.

"SH*T!! She’s so greedy!!!"

Mayu laughed. “Save your anger.” She looked at her watch, “Hey, It’s already 4 PM!” Mayu looks excited. “It’s time to watch my favorite anime. See you tomorrow, Jurina.” Mayu turned back.

"MAYUUU!!!!!!"

But Mayu ignored Jurina and keep went out from that room.

Jurina didn’t believe about what happened now. She grabbed her hair with both of her hands.

H-How can I work with them?! This team is a mistake… I’m in the same team with a manga lover girl and a greedy leader??!!! ”Anyone… please kill me now..” She sighed. “Where’s Yuki? She looks so busy lately.”

========================== **** ==========================

= The Backstabber =

"Call Yuki, now!!!"

Everyone was silent.

Acchan flipped the table. “I said…. CALL HER NOW!!!”

Sae walk closer to Acchan. “Maeda… please calm down. Yuki won’t do that thing to us. There must someone else behind this.”

"Stop fighting. I’m here." A girl entered the room. "I’m not the one who told it to them."

Acchan glared at her members. “Do you guys think that I’m stupid?! I’m not suspecting Yuki for that.” She turned her head to Yuki. “Why don’t you tell us that the police wanna attack us??”

"I didn’t know that they wanna attack us like that. The sergeant made a stupid moves by herself!! She’s a troublemaker." She walked to Sae’s direction and pecked her lips. "Thank you for trusting me."

"Always." Sae smiled.

Rena rolled her eyes. “Duh! Stop your lovey-dovey here, me and Acchan had a bad day this morning. So, don’t forced me to slap both of you.”

Yuko frowned. “So, who told the information to the pol-“

"Maeda!!!" Sayaka ran into their room. She looked confused and afraid. "Th-those men…. left us. They brought half of our money from our theft this morning!!"

"What?!"

Everyone surprised.

Yuko’s eyes full of anger. “I think I know who the only one that can backstabbing us like this…”

"Makoto." Acchan sighed. "I was fooled by him. How can I trust a drugs dealer?! Urgh!!"

*Yuki’s phone ringing* She read the message. “Guys… I got a news from Watanabe. Mariko was found dead in her home, the police are investigating the case. Is her murderer is one of us?”

Everyone glared at Yuko.

"No!! That’s not me!! I’ll be really happy if I can kill her, but… it seems someone else take my prize." Yuko looked at the ground. "Is Kojima already knew about this?"

Sayaka shook her head. “Not yet. There’s no way for her to know it, she’s still locked in our room.”

"Bring her. I think she should know about this. Mariko is her lover." Acchan talked to Sayaka.

"Why she need to know?! You didn’t need to be nice towards her, Maeda!" Yuko raised her voice

Acchan sighed. “She was our friend… our family. Bring her… we need to talk many things with her regarding this case.
As we knew, Mariko is a dangerous police… she can’t easily defeated. So, the murderer isn’t an ordinary person.”

Sayaka went downstairs. Few minutes later, she went upstairs again and brought Kojima with her. Kojima looked really messed up. Sayaka forced her to sit on a chair and when she was about to tie Kojima’s hand again… Acchan stop her.

"Leave her. We don’t need to tie her again, she already too weak for us."

Kojima lifted her head. “What.. do… you… want… from me.. Just kill me!”

Acchan crossed her arms and then she leaned her body on the wall. “How many CCTV that you have in Mariko’s house?”

Kojima stand up. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???!!!! Don’t hurt her…. I’m the one who betrayed you, it’s totally my fault!!”

Yuko glared at Kojima. “Of course it was your fault!!! But she was the one who incite you to leave us!!!!” She can’t hold her tears. “TO LEAVE ME!!!!”

"I met her before I met you guys!! She’s my childhood friend! We lived in the same orphanage. We’re friends but destiny separated us!!! When I met her in Hokkaido, how can I leave her again after years??!"

Yuki’s phone rang, but this one was a call. Sae saw who was the caller, she looked jealous. Sae let go of her hand from Yuki’s waist and looked away. Yuki grabbed Sae’s hand… she held it tightly while she answered the call. “Okay, Mayu… I’ll come and pick you up. Let’s go there together.” She ended the call.

"Guys! I’m sorry.. I must go, Watanabe asked me to come to-" Yuki glanced at Kojima, "the crime scene."

Acchan nodded. “Inform us about what you got later. Don’t forget to come to my house this Sunday and bring what I said earlier.”

Yuki nodded and then she whispered to Sae. “I’m sorry. I’ll call you later." She pecked Sae’s cheek. "I love you.

Sae didn’t say anything. She sighed. Did she really know what love is? Sae saw Yuki walked away.

Kojima shocked. “What she said?! What happen to Mariko??!! I swear I’ll kill the one who lay her hand to my girlfriend!!” She glared at Yuko.

Yuko talked bluntly. “She’s died. Trust me… I really want to kill her, but… I had a bad luck, someone took my chance to take a revenge.”

Kojima totally shocked about what Yuko said, and then she screamed out loud. She sat on the floor weakly, she cried. “It’s….. It’s your fault!!! If I wasn’t here, I can help her!!! She must be looking for me everywhere!!! She went out without thinking about the risk!! We…. we even can’t look at each other eyes before she died. D-destiny separated us again!!” She sobbed.

"We will help you take your revenge, but… it’s not free. You must do something for us."

Everyone surprised when they heard Acchan’s statement. Acchan ignored those cold eyes. “I have a plan… to crush Makoto.”

=================== On The Weeked ==================

= The Truth =

Rena knocked the door.

"Rena, you’re late!!" Jurina opened the door for Rena. "Come in."

Rena walked in. “Well… sorry. We postponed our plan for a week. I have many important things more than playing a guitar.” She licked her lollipop. “And… I took an hour to found your place. Why didn’t you pick me up?!”

"That’s your punishment for canceling our date."

Rena rolled her eyes. “It’s not a DATE!! It’s a private tutoring. Today, you must teach me properly or I’ll-“

"Kill me? I know." Jurina shrugged.

"No. I’ll smack your head really hard." Rena looked away. "And don’t ever cut my words, ever again… or I’ll-"

"Kill me?"

Rena groaned. “No! I’ll hit your head onto the wall, 10 times.”

Jurina giggled. “You’re cute, Rena-chan.” She took her guitar from her room. “Yeahh… at least I won’t die in your hand.” She grinned. “You can take a rest for a while and have your dinner, I already bought your meal…. I wanna play it by myself first.”

Jurina walked to her outdoor terrace and sat on the chair. She lived in apartment and her room is on 22th floor, so… she could really feel the cold wind and she could clearly saw the beautiful lights, the stars, and the moon. She started to play her guitar.

Rena heard the song from inside the room. She looked at Jurina, she saw Jurina’s back. She’s a nice girl. Rena smiled.

Jurina already played 3 songs and Rena couldn’t take it anymore, she walked out to the terrace. “Am I misheard something or your songs were really sounds too depressing!?” Rena looked at Jurina’s face. S-she’s crying??? "What happened?"

Jurina stopped and then she put her guitar. “2 days ago… my senpai in my work had passed away. She’s like my own sister.”

Rena really want to cheer Jurina and comfort her, but… I’m really good in teasing people, I’m not designed to comfort them. Rena still stood in front of Jurina, she put herself into an awkward situation.

Jurina chuckled. “You don’t need to comfort me. I’m fine.” She smiled and then she held Rena’s hand. “Your presence itself is enough for me. Thank you.”

*doki doki* “Don’t act like a sweety kid in front of me. That’s so disgusting to see.” Rena looked away.

Jurina laughed. “Aww… you’re blushing! Am I the one who make you shy so cutely like this?” Jurina stood up, she held Rena’s face and forced her to looking at Jurina. She caressed Rena’s cheek. “Thank you for worrying me, even though it’s just for a minute.”

“I’m not worried about you. You’re so full of yourself!” Rena scoffed, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

Jurina smirked and pecked the girl’s lips. Rena could be cold and sometimes distant, but when she blushed it was the cutest thing in the world. “Wanna spend your night here, Ms. ‘I think I am smarter than everyone’?” Jurina teased wrapping her arms around her waist.

Rena rolled her eyes at the comment. “I do not think I am smarter than everyone!” she denied. “But I’m definitely smarter than you.”

Jurina chuckled. “Whatever you say, Rena.” Jurina replied sarcastically.

Rena pouted.

Jurina noticed this and laughed again. “Aww don’t get mad Rena,” Jurina said caressing her cheek.

“I am not mad.”

“You so are.”

“Fine I am. Happy?”

“No.” Jurina mumbled before capturing her lips.

Rena’s eyes grew wide. She wasn’t expecting that. The kiss didn’t last long, but it was sweet and breathtaking. Rena’s heart was beating rapidly inside of her chest. “J-Jurina…”

----------

Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina’s waist. She hide her face from Jurina. “I… I… Ummm…I..*cough*.. Tsk.”

Jurina giggled. “Let me try to finish your words, you can hit my head onto the wall as many as you like if I’m wrong.” She touched Rena’s chin and lifted her face. Jurina saw Rena who totally blushed in her arms. “I love you, am I right?”

Rena nodded slowly. She wanna hide her face again but Jurina still holding her chin.

"Look at my eyes, Rena. I love you too." Jurina smiled.

=================== Next Morning ====================

*Rena’s phone keep ringing since 10 minutes ago*

Jurina opened her eyes. “Rena…. pick up your phone! So noisy.” She closed her ears.

Rena groaned. She still closing her eyes and her hands traveling around the bed to looking for her phone. “Hello.” She answered it lazily.

Rena, where are you???!!!! I’ve called you over 20 times!!

Acchan! She opened her eyes and she woke up. “So-sorry. I didn’t hear my phone ringing.”

Come to my house! NOW!!" Acchan hung up it.

Rena stood, she pick up her clothes and wear it back as fast as she can. What happened? Acchan never yelled at me before (except when I pointed my gun towards Yuki’s head). “Jurina, I must go. See you later.” She walked out from the bedroom.

Jurina surprised. “Hey!! Where’s my morning kiss??”

Rena rolled her eyes. She entered the bedroom again, she saw Jurina looked at her with her puppy eyes. Rena sighed. She pecked Jurina’s lips.

Jurina grinned. “See you later, my icy girlfriend.”

*1 hour later*

"What happen?!" Rena rushed into Acchan’s house. "What are you doing here?" She glared at Yuki who sat beside Acchan. They looked at the laptop screen seriously.

Yuki stood up. “Do you remember the application that you asked me to be installed in one of the PC in the police office?”

"Yes. It works, right? We already succeeded to access the computer. I even gave it to you, Acchan." Rena looked annoyed, she hate if someone told her that she’s failed in something.

Acchan sighed. “Yes, that’s what I’m doing right now.” She turned her laptop screen, so Rena can saw it too.

Yuki smirked. “Do you know her? I installed your application into her computer. She’s one of my teammates.”

Rena walked closer, she gasped when she saw it. T-that’s my picture! Impossible!!! She was totally shocked.

"You seemed had a nice date with her. Amusement park, isn’t it? With Jurina." Yuki teased her.

"Shut your damn mouth, Yuki!!!" Rena sat on the floor. She grabbed her hair. H-how can she- I thought she’s a singer!

Acchan patted Rena’s shoulder. “Are you okay?”

"No! I’m not okay!!" Rena shed her tears.

Acchan show her sympathy for Rena. It’s so rarely to see Rena cried, she’s a strong and cold girl. She often didn’t care about everything surround her. “Rena, listen-“

"I know!! You wanna tell me to not betray you, right??!! I won’t betraying you, I never will!!" She stood and hugged Acchan. "You didn’t know how it feels.."

Acchan hugged Rena back. “I knew what it felt, Rena. I knew about it!!”

Rena frowned. “What do you mean?”

Yuki change Rena’s picture to another picture.

Rena looked at the picture, it’s Acchan. She saw a night sky and the river behind Acchan… Acchan took a picture with someone else. She surprised, she let go of her arms from Acchan. “S-she’s the sergeant!!! How-“

"I didn’t know it before, Rena. I’m really troubled because of this." Acchan sighed.

"So, that’s why you prevented me to shot her in the bank?! You hesitate about her??"

Acchan simply nodded. “Now… we know what Haruna felt when she was with Mariko.”

Yuki got a call from Mayu. “Guys, we got another shocking news about Mariko’s murderer.” She looked at Rena. “The police put the blame on Jurina, they said that they found Jurina’s bracelet on the crime scene.”

Rena wanna talk but Acchan cut her words. “I know, Rena. Jurina isn’t the murderer. Last night.. me, Yuko, and Haruna already went to Mariko’s house. Haruna took the CCTV recording tape that she put secretly in that house.”

"So, who’s the murderer?"

Acchan smirked. “I think we have to change our plan.”

================= TO BE CONTINUED =================

Next spoiler:

• Maeda Team vs. Takamina Team

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2013, 11:48:18 AM »
Finally caught up with this. AND Maeda Team knew about their respective partners~ Wonder who's the killer? Wait a sec...
YOU KILLED MARIKO-SAMA!!!! WHY?! QAQ
Oh well, at least Acchan's safe and sound...
I hope...
Now will emotion become an obstacle in their work? Hope not. *sigh*

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2013, 01:20:02 PM »
I will not say much this time

I repeatedly threaten by someone via PM LOL  :hip burp:

that I talk too much and have provided information that endanger the future of this story  :ptam-shit:

the reason is not really make sense  :ptam-glow:

but funny as hell LOL  :ptam-...:

I so want to follow it once LOL  :ptam-vain:

those who threaten me have initials 'GG' (hope you know who...and it's not voldemort)  :fever: :fever: :fever:

and he was really creepy  :ptam-...:

I should shut up at least 1 chapter  :on blackhole:

See you in the next chapter for a more rewarding comments   :vv: :vv: :vv: :vv:

look GG man! LOL   :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

thank for the update  :sashiko:
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »

G-Guys... it's not me!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
 :O that's all I can think to say

hope you update soon  :bow:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2013, 08:14:08 PM »
Wow this part is so cool. I look forward to next one.
I pity Yuko so much :(
Thanks for full chapter. :kekeke:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2013, 09:00:19 PM »
No!!!! Mariko-sama!!!! Why?!!! T_T

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: [10 Shots] (Atsumina, WMatsui, Mayuki) - Wanted! [PART 8.1]
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2013, 09:56:22 AM »

PART 8.1

Jurina lie down on a small bed, she looked at the ceiling. I can't believe that I'll wear the 'zebra cross' shirt. She touched her prison unifrom. She sighed. Rena..... is she okay? She definitely worried about me.

Jurina wiped her teary eyes. Will she leave me if she know that I'm a prisoner now? She will feel ashamed of me.

"Matsui-san, Takahashi-sama and Watanabe-sama visiting you." A guard called her from outside her prison cell. He handcuffed Jurina's hands before she walked out.

Jurina followed the guard who lead her into a room. She saw Takamina and Mayu already sat on the chair. Jurina sat calmly in front of them.

Takamina started the conversation. "Jurina, It's been a week since you suspended. Why don't you tell us about what happened? We're here to help you."

Jurina avoid Takamina's eyes, she looked down.

Mayu frowned. "Are you hiding something from us?" She grabbed Jurina's hand and caressed it to comfort Jurina. "We know and we trust you. You aren't the murderer, you won't kill Mariko."

"Mayu is right." Takamina nodded. "But you're suspected now, we have to find a way to make the police believe us!! We can't help you if you keep silent in front of us."

"How did your bracelet ended up in there? Are you visited her before? Why didn't you ask us to come with you? Was Mariko asked you to came alone?"

"Yes. I visited her, Mayu. We talked about something. "

"When did you come to her house?"

Jurina lifted her head and then she looked at Mayu. "On the day she died."

Takamina sighed."It make sense that the police put the blame on you. You're the last person who met with Mariko before she died."

"What she talked about? Maybe it can be a key to find the murderer." Mayu stared at Jurina.

"Honestly, it should became a secret between me and Mariko. But... I think that I can tell it to you now since I'm here and I can't do anything." Jurina sighed. "Since years ago.. when she still worked at Hokkaido, she had a girlfriend.
3 weeks before she died, she asked me a little favor to take care of her girlfriend if one day there's something happened to her."

Takamina looked confused. "I don't understand. She already knew that she was targeted by someone but why she didn't inform it to us?"

"She want to, but she can't. Actually.... her girlfriend was one of the 'perfect' thieves. She kept it secret for years."

"WHAAATTT???!!!" Mayu and Takamina looked at each other, they can't believe at what Jurina said.

"When Mayu told her about the thieves, she became really afraid because the thieves at somewhere here and she believes that someday the thieves will take their revenge to Mariko and her girlfriend, Haruna."

Mayu and Takamina remain silent, they still tried to control their heartbeat. The information shocked them so badly.

"Mayu, do you remember when you said that Mariko almost catch the thieves?"

Mayu simply nodded.

"Mariko failed because Haruna threatened her. Haruna said that she will commit to suicide if Mariko still try to catch her friends. Mariko gave up. She was suspended for 6 months before she moved and worked here. The police department put the blame on her because she let the villain ran away."

"So, where is Haruna now? Maybe she can help us to make you get out from this place. We promise that we won't hurt her." Finally, Takamina can opened her mouth.

"Please be kind to her, she already left the crime world and her friends for years because of Mariko and.... Mariko also sacrifice herself for Haruna." Jurina looked at her friends seriously. "Please for this one put aside our job as the police, please do it as our favor to our friend. Mariko was really nice towards us. She had always help us in many things." Jurina shed her tears.

Takamina was totally disagree with the idea, but after the second thought, "okay, only for this time. We will do this for you and Mariko. I will take off my position as a sergeant if later something happens to us."

Mayu nodded, she looked agree about Takamina's statement. "Me too."

"Thank you."Jurina smiled. "Did you found the files that I put on my office desk?"

"Yes. I found it this morning and then I asked Yuki to check it before me and Takamina went here."

"Good, Mayu. Those files contains of the thieves data, Mariko gave it to me." Jurina whispered. "Haruna live at xxx street." She gave the description about Haruna's house to them.

Mayu gasped. Her eyes opened wide and grew even wider after Jurina finished her description. Th-that was the house that I saw weeks ago with Yuki. So, those 3 men was kidnapping Haruna on that night?! So the woman who was beaten by them is HARUNA???!!

"J-jurina....." Mayu seemed so shocked. "D-did.... Haruna has a long-black hair and her height is around this?" Mayu stood up and lifted her hand to show Jurina about the measure. "Is her house number........ 5?"

Jurina surprised. "H-how did you know? Did you meet her before?!"

F*uck!!! Mayu cried and then she grabbed Takamina's hand. "Let's go!!! Hurry up!!! We must go to the office!!!!"

Takamina and Jurina confused.

"Yuki is-" Mayu can't continue her words, she cried more harder.

Takamina didn't understand about it, but she trusted Mayu. She stood up. "Jurina, thank you. We promise we will set you free." She looked at Mayu. "Come on."

Jurina looked at her friends, they rushed out from the room. Yuki?

She waited the guard take her into her prison cell again, but after 10 minutes.. none of the guard that come to that room. Jurina walked slowly, she opened the door. "Hello?? I already finished with my friends. You can bring me back now." Jurina increased her volume.

A guard run towards her. "Ah, we're sorry Matsui-san. We didn't see your friends walked out from this room."

Jurina frowned. A girl? I never know that a girl can become the guards in the prison, usually.. they will placed in our office. Jurina walked first. "No problem."

The guard smirked behind Jurina. She lifted her cap, Yuko.

Mayu rushed into the office. "Hey!!!! Where's Yuki?? Is there anyone here who see her??" She yelled at the police officers.

One of the police answered her. "Kashiwagi-san already left the office an hour ago."

"Damn!" Mayu gave Takamina a sign to leave the office to search Yuki.

But the police officer spoke up again. "She left a message for you, Watanabe-san." He handed a small-orange envelope to Mayu.

Mayu opened it and then she read it with Takamina.

*Letter*
Hi, Watanabe Mayu sama. (/^▽^)/

Do you already found out..... about me?
Oh... I'm sorry to say this, but... you're too late and too slow.
You aren't as smart as you say. \(--)/

We will (definitely) meet again.
I'll call you later. See you..... honey. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

*End of Letter*

Takamina didn't know how to react about this. A cute letter but have a deathly meaning. "Mayu, are you.... okay?"

"NO!!! I'm not okay!!" Mayu put her palms onto her face, she cried.

======================= **** =======================

= Maeda Team vs. Takamina Team =

"ufmmm... ufffmmm...huuffmm...heefft foooff fmmee!!" Jurina can't talk because they covered her mouth.

Jurina dragged out from a car. Someone pushed her, Jurina can't saw who it was because her eyes covered by something. Her hands tied behind his back.

Jurina walked slowly while she felt someone grabbed her hand and lead her to walk. She walked more slower when she felt that they will went downstairs.

After few minutes, she pushed down by someone. She forced to sat on a chair. She didn't has any choice, she obeyed them. They tied her hands and her foot onto the chair. She can't move.

"Sayaka, you can let her open her eyes and her mouth now. Let's greet our lovely guest."

Sayaka nodded. She did as Acchan said.

Jurina opened her eyes slowly because the lights dazzled her. She saw 4 girls stood in front of her. "Wh-who are you?! Where am I??!!" She seemed uneasy because 3 of them held a gun.

"Welcome, Matsui Jurina." Acchan smirked.

Jurina looked around. "Who are you?!! I'm a police, you will regret about this."

"Ahh... do you mean..... you WAS a police?! You killed your own friend." Acchan scoffed Jurina.

Jurina groaned. She was so irritated by Acchan's words. "Release me and fight 1 on 1 with me!!" She glared at Acchan. "What's your problem with me? I even didn't know any of you."

Yuko laughed. "Oh really? How about... 1 on 1 with her." She pointed at the door. "You may know her. I mean.... REALLY know her." She smirked.

Jurina turned her head, she looked at the door. The door opened slowly. A thin-white girl with raven hair entered the room. Jurina shocked.

"Hi, Jurina. Nice to see you here, I guess... you missed me so much. Ne?"

"R-rena? Is that you?" Jurina blinked her eyes, she wanna make sure that she wasn't mistaken.

Rena rolled her eyes. She walked closer to Jurina. "Yes, it's me." She looked at Jurina in cold way. Rena passed Jurina and sat in front of her laptop. "Enjoy your time here. My friends will t-"

"What the f*ck is this??!! Tell me about what's going on in here, Rena!!" Jurina shed her tears. She confused, sad, angry, disappointed, afraid, and..... broken heart.

Yuko grabbed Jurina's neck. "You're too noisy. Should I cut you tounge?" Yuko took a silver knife from her pocket. She caressed Jurina's cheek with the blade.

Jurina trembled. She saw Yuko's eyes... cold and full of anger.

Rena unwrapped her lollipop. "I've told you, Jurina. Don't ever cut my words again." She said it without looked at Jurina and she put her gun onto her desk. "Or I'll use this later."

"Put it down, Yuko. You hurting my friend."

Jurina looked at a girl who came from behind her, she surprised because this time... she knew who it was. Y-yyu-yuki.... "You're one of them?" Jurina didn't have a guts to yell again because Yuko still held the knife around her face.

"Back off, Yuko." Acchan patted Yuko's shoulder. "Relax. We still have a long night."

Yuki took her phone. "Yuko, I'll call them. Just wait on the place that we've planned before. Don't forget... Mayu is a smart girl, don't be careless. And... about the sergeant, you'll easily knock her out... Don't worry she isn't as smart as her lover." She chuckled.

Acchan glared at Yuki. "I'm not her lover."

Yuko step back. "You can wait until your friends come, after that... you can taste my knife." She put her knife back into his pocket. "Let's get the others." She, Sayaka, and Sae walked out from the room.

Everyone leave Jurina in the big room, except Rena.

"Rena...... tell me what's going on." Jurina shed her tears, she can't do anything else... she even can't wipe her tears. "What does it means?! WHAT THE MEANING OF THIS?!!" Jurina clenched her teeth.

Rena hit the table. She stood up, she took her gun, and then she approached Jurina. "Don't ever yelled at me again. Why you never listen me?" Rena sat on Jurina's lap and then she put the gun into Jurina's mouth. She whispered. "I can easily pull the trigger and then your head will blow up.
What happened between us is just a little mistake. We lived in the different world. It's your fault because you didn't ask about my job.
" Rena pulled back her gun from Jurina's mouth.

Before Rena went upstairs, she looked at Jurina once again. "We brought you here because my team planned something. It's better you act like a good kid or-"

"Or you'll kill me? I know." Jurina looked totally sad. Usually, she say it in playful way because she wanna tease Rena... but now, it's different. She said it seriously.

Rena shrugged. "Fine, if you say so." Rena fired her gun to the floor. The bullet almost hit Jurina's leg. "That's a warning shot." Rena was about to went upstairs again.....

"I love you, Rena... even until now and after you did this to me."

"You didn't know anything about me,Jurina." She turned off the lamp and then she left Jurina locked in it.

"Moshi moshi."

"Hi, Mayu. It's me, your lovely girlfriend. How are you?"

"Where are you?!"

"Relax, honey. Use your smart and cool brain to find me. Oh, I forgot that you aren't as smart as I thought. *Yuki giggled*
My friends already waited you around your apartment. Don't do anything stupid because they'll keep their eyes on you. And I won't forget to mention you that we already get Jurina."

Mayu cried again after Yuki ended the call.

*30 minutes later*

Sayaka knocked the car's door. "Get out from your car and follow me quietly. I think that we have a same thought... don't mess up in public area."

Takamina took her gun.

Sayaka laughed. "A bad move, sergeant. Did you forgot about what my friend said? Maybe you can looked at your body before you pointed your gun at me."

Takamina and Mayu saw the red laser already 'move around' at her body.

"If you do something weird, my friends won't be hesitant to pull the trigger." Sayaka glared at Mayu, "especially for you, Watanabe-san. Your fake girlfriend already warned us about you."

Mayu clenched her fist when she heard 'fake girlfriend' from Sayaka. "You'll pay it later. You can't play with the police and law."

Sayaka shrugged. "Let's see later who is smarter between us."

"Jurina! Are you okay?" Mayu looked at Jurina who tied on her chair.

"Why are you worrying about your friend while yourself in a pinch too?"

Mayu glared at Sae. "Because she's my friend!"

"I see." Sae nodded. "So, that's why I'm worrying about her everytime she's with you." She pointed at Yuki who leaned her body on the corner wall.

Mayu surprised, she didn't noticing Yuki's presence.

Sae walked towards Yuki. She grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled Yuki into her hug. Sae pecked Yuki's lips and then she back-hugged Yuki. She leaned her body onto the wall so she can stood comfortably while she hugging Yuki.
Sae pecked Yuki's bare shoulder before she put her chin on Yuki's shoulder. "I'm worrying about Yuki because she's my friend and my girlfriend."

Mayu didn't say anything. Her heart burned by jealousy. Her tears was flowing on her cheek... her eyes seemed so sad, but not angry. "Sh-she's still my girlfriend!!"

Yuki fully leaned her body on Sae, she held Sae's hands on her waist. "So... it means I have 2 girlfriends now? Interesting." She winked at Mayu.

Sae looked annoyed to Yuki's words. "You're only mine." She started to kiss Yuki's back-ear and downwards to her nape, it caused Yuki let out her soft moan.

Mayu can't hold her tears, she let it flowing on her cheeks. Yuki did it in front of me.

"Hey!! Hey!!! Both of you!! Get a room! Yuck." Rena yelled at them from her usual spot (sat on the corner couch, with her laptop).

Yuki and Sae giggled.

"Yuko, bring Haruna here. We will start our me-." Acchan entered the room. She stopped for a while when her eyes met with Takamina's 'upset' eyes.

Takamina dumbfounded. "Y-you're part of them too??!!! You use me too??!! You use all of my friends?!" Takamina felt humiliated. She always proud of her team.. proud of herself as a police, but her elite team can easily tricked by a bunch of girls.

Yuki release herself from Sae's hug. She walked towards Takamina and then she punched her. "Don't-you-ever-yelled-at-our leader-again." She hit Takamina's face once again.

Takamina's lips bleeding. She ignored Yuki, she looked at Acchan again. "I promise to myself, I will drag you into the prison!!"

"Huh?" Acchan smirked. "Don't be so full of yourself, sergeant. 3 of you can die tonight if we want to." She put some files onto the table before she looked at Takamina again. "And you, sergeant... if I didn't feel pity for you, my friend who sit there-" She pointed at Rena, "-already shoot you when we fight in the bank last time."

"What do you mean?"

"They're the 'perfect thieves' that we're looking for. They tricked us, they're fooling us, and they played with our feeling. Our team already fooled by them since the beginning... since Yuki accepted in our team. She's a spy."

Hearing Mayu's words, Jurina looked at Rena, "You played me too?! All of our 'accidentally meetings' are fake, Rena? You planned it? You killed Mariko??!!!"

"We didn't kill your friend." Rena avoided Jurina's eyes. "This isn't the right time to talk about about nostalgic stories or to tell us about how broken heart you are. We're here because of something more important than that. And you should thank us because we've release you from the jail."

"You didn't help at all... you even make it worse!!! The police will assume that I ran away from the jail."

"Stop it, Jurina!!" A girl shout it out loud when she already entered the crowded room. "They wanna help us to catch Mariko's murderer and give you the evidence to prove that you aren't the murderer."

Jurina stunned when she heard 'Mariko'. "You are....."

"Haruna. Kojima Haruna."

Thanks to Haruna. Because of her, the tension in their meeting room has decreased.

Acchan turned on the projector that connected to Rena's laptop. "Police team, do you know him?" She pointed at a picture.

Takamina team didn't answer it.

Sayaka walked and she stopped in front of Takamina, she punched Takamina's stomach. "Answer her!"

"Ugh!" Itai. Takamina can't do anything because her hand tied, just like Mayu and Jurina.

Yuki rolled her eyes. "Sayaka, you hit a wrong person. The sergeant didn't have an excellent brain to remember the villain's biodata. You can freely hit the girl over there." She pointed at Mayu. "I'm sure that she remember it because she's the one who gave me a key to entered the police file room." She pointed at a stack of files on a table.

Sayaka shrugged. She turned her head to Mayu.

"Stop it Sayaka. I'll take care of her." Sae walked towards Mayu. She punched Mayu really hard that caused Mayu and her chair fell backwards.

"Mayu!!! Don't hurt her anymore." Jurina looked away to the screen. "I remember him. He's a confidant of a drug dealer! He sell the drugs in the huge scale... He is 1 of the 20 most wanted fugitives by the police."

"Your group has been added into that list too." Mayu smirked.

Rena stood up. "Watanabe-san, can you stop act like you're the most clever girl in this room? I already predicted about it. You'll see later how it ends."

"Tsk." Haruna hit the table. "Stop your useless fighting!! I don't want to say this but... we must work together this time."

Takamina shocked. "Work together??!! Why are you so sure that we want to help the villain?"

"Because of this." Acchan played the video.

Everyone watched the video.

It show them about how the murderer sneaked into Mariko's house after Jurina left, how the murderer shot Mariko's arm before Mariko can take her gun, how Mariko grimaced in pain when the murderer stepped on her head, how the murderer kicked Mariko over and over again, and finally.... the murderer shot Mariko's head. In the end, the murderer threw Jurina's bracelet around Mariko's house.

Rena paused the video and then she enlarge the murderer face. "He's the confidant of a drug dealer that Jurina mention before."

Acchan sighed. "The drug dealer itself was our old friend. He betrayed us, Makoto Fujimura. My intuition said that he want to make us fight and kill each other."

"Why did he need to do that?"

"It's simple, Mayu... I think, you need to read the police files more often." Yuki scoffed her. "Do you remember the pawnshop?"

Jurina simply nodded, but Mayu and Takamina remained silent.

"The owner is Makoto's business partner... the pawnshop did an illegal transaction between the corruptor. They didn’t want the law found them with their bribery stuff, the mortgage it’s only their smart way to hiding those illegal things." She pick up one of the file. "You can read it here. Sae already investigated it. Your team ever took him into the prison, but he can got free because he pay many people to help him out."

Acchan stared at the ceiling. "Makoto wanna took his revenge to us and make us fight each other." He didn't see me as his friend again, he changed.

Haruna stood. "So, basically we have a same target. Wanna work together?" She looked at Maeda team and Takamina team alternately.

(Takamina) "No!!" - (Jurina) "Yes." - (Mayu) "...........Yes."

Takamina frowned. "Oh, come on!!! We can't work together with the villain!"

Jurina pouted. "They have a strong evidence to prove that I'm innocent... we'll know how they can get my bracelet, and besides that... they can help us to catch the 'illegal' pawnshop's owner, the murderer, and the drug dealer in the same time. Cool!!"

"What do you want?" Mayu glared at Acchan. "You must be want something from us. All villains are same."

Acchan laughed. "Oh, so... do you mean that I'll begging you not capture us and asked you to not bring us into the jail??" She smirked, "I'm sorry to disappoint you, we only wanna take our revenge. We asked you to help us because your team know him better than us."

"And after that?" Mayu still seemed suspicious to Maeda Team.

"After all this problem is over....." Yuki sat on Mayu's lap. "We'll split up again and a week after that.... we will play 'catch us if you can' again. Interesting, right?" She smiled at Mayu. "The police never catch us anyway. Even the great Mariko.... failed."

"But she almost catch you." Mayu show her smirk. "Trust me... I'll looking for you, wherever you go I'll keep trying to catch you until I die, Yuki. I won't let you go so easily like today."

Yuki looked at Mayu's eyes. What does it mean? She'll try to capture me to arrest me or... she'll looking for me because sh-

"Yuki, get up!! Stay away from her." Sae yelled at Yuki.

Yuki shrugged. "Okay." She walked away from Mayu.

Takamina sighed. "Okay, we have a deal. I do this because of Jurina and Mariko."

Jurina grinned at Rena. "Now, you can untie us! We already agreed to work together." She looked at Rena with her puppy eyes.

Mayu rolled her eyes. "Like seriously, stop it Jurina. You make us feel ashamed if you keep act like that."

"She's right. Me and Mayu got a lot of punch from them, how can you ignore us for her?!"

"Sayaka, untie them. Give their gun back. Only their gun, not their phones."

"A-are you sure, Maeda?"

"Of course. If they do any single weird things that put us in danger, I allow all of you to shoot their head." Acchan went upstairs.

Sayaka untied Takamina first and then she released Mayu too. When Sayaka was about to untie Jurina, "mouu... I want my Rena-chan who untie me." She grinned.

"Insane!!" Sayaka rolled her eyes.

Rena turned off her laptop. "I don't want to release you. You can sit there forever, if you didn't want Sayaka to untie you." She went upstairs with the others.

"Rena-chan~"

Now, only Takamina team who stood awkwardly in that room.

"So.... we're here, in our enemy's headquarter." Takamina facepalmed.

"We can't fully trust them, but we can't break our promise if they didn't break it too. Just... be careful." Mayu looked at Jurina. "Here, I'll help you."

Jurina shook her head. "No. I'll wait her to untie me."

"Geez." Takamina slapped Jurina's arm.

"Hey." Yuki went downstairs, she brought a First Aid Kit. "Acchan give this to you guys. Take care of your wound." She put it on a table.
"This is our meeting room, your bedroom is on upstairs. You will stay here with us until our business is over. Do whatever you want here as long as it didn't caused any trouble. We didn't let you go out from this place."

"Yuki..."

Yuki ignored Mayu and then she went upstairs. "Don't ever force my team to use our weapon."

"Yuki...."

"Don't you even dare to send any information about this place to other parties."

"Yuki!"

Yuki stopped before she completely went out from the meeting room. "We will talk later, Mayu. Just take a rest." She smiled before she closed the door.

"3 of us have a weird relationship with 3 of them. It even happened to Mariko-sama too." Jurina looked down.

Takamina scratched her head. "Mine even weirder, I almost have a date with their leader. LEADER!!" She facepalmed again.

================= TO BE CONTINUED =================

This chapter looks too long (again), I need to split it in 2 parts (again) so you wouldn't wait too long for my update. :)
I promise it won't happen again. My bad habbit, if I get too emotional. :(

Next on Takamina team vs. Maeda Team (2):

• WMatsui, MaYuki, AtsuMina moment, and a little bit KojiYuu (you've wait it, ne? *grinned*)
  • The Messy Collaboration (*facepalmed*)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - You Got To feat. S-WORD