JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: The Forbidden Dance Ch.21 (WMatsui) 03/23/2017  (Read 56573 times)

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.16 09/23/2015 FuruYanagi Special
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2015, 08:23:15 PM »
Yeah ainivel-san its more RenAirin.. :lol:
But its alright cz now I know behind airin's action and churi confess to her too.. :inlove:
And those cliffhanger again..  :banghead: Jurina be carefull.. :shocked

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2015, 02:59:01 AM »
I KNOW IT!!!! Airin.. but How about our furuyanagay couple? O_O

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »
oh! what will happen now? :frustrated:
airin!! you hurt churi! eh.. how's airin feeling towards churi?
update soon! i'll wait but don't make it too long
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2015, 08:00:17 AM »
Oooooooooh. I got it!
I knew Rena never have such plan to her Jurina-san. She loves her>w<
Airin, just go get Churi. She is the one who always care about you.
And now Jurina>o< The letter not from Rena>o<
Its from Sakippe>< Rena-san, go save Jurina. Its your chance>o<

Nah, thanks for the update anyway~~~
Gonna wait the next~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2015, 08:17:58 AM »
Author-sama....

PLEASE UPDATE SOON,THIS FIC IS JUST TOO AMAZING   :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
Next chap plssss ..
Thankyouuu

Offline nezukara

• Member+
  • We live to make the impossible, possible~
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2015, 12:13:51 AM »
This fanfic is amazing! So much action and drama and it kept me hooked the entire way through! Thank you for making such an awesome fanfic!

Can't wait for the next chapter, author-san!

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2015, 05:48:32 PM »
Next chapp XD XD

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2015, 04:23:40 PM »
minna! hisashiburi! it took a while since my last update... i've been addicted to reading lately, like i almost forgot how to write anymore lol :nervous

@vickystar: i bet you stopped thinking since i stopped writing lol just kidding XD
@Raizel: haha i didn't intend to make it a renairin chapter... it just happened :sweatdrop:
@Haruko: furuyanagi story to be continued, don't worry :thumbsup
@key17: airin and churi is on hold for the mean time, getting back to wmatsui drama now :panic:
@junchan48: yeah, this chapter you'll know who saves who :?
@ChrunchyCream: finally posted the update! sorry i'm a bit late :bow:
@purnamazaki: next chap coming up! douzo :grin:
@nezukara: thanks for appreciating my fanfic... you're an author too, right? :theking
@blackcold: hey yeah! here's the next chap... please enjoy reading! :twothumbs

The Forbidden Dance
Chapter 17

My chest feels weird.

When I saw her note saying she wanted to meet me, my heart started not to beat any slower. She wanted to see me tonight, and that can't get out of my mind since earlier.

Am I too obvious that I'm excited to see her? Airin might have read it all over my face. I didn't even give her a chance to say what she has to say. I wonder what Airin needed to tell me... I guess that can wait, I can ask her when I come back. But for now, I have to hurry and see her already.

Rena-chan.

It's been months since the last time we saw each other, that's probably the reason of this excitement that is making my heart wants to pump out my chest. I'm supposed to hate her! She lied to me, pretended to be my sister and put my mother's life into danger. And despite all of that, I hate to admit it myself but... I do missed her. And I really want to see her now.

I speed up my bicycle, this waiting kills me, and I can't wait any much longer. There are many things I wanted to ask her. It's just too painful to simply accept that everything we've shared was just a lie. There must have been something real there... even just a little.

At last, I reached the school. Thinking about it, this is my first time to be here this late at night. I never let myself stay late at school even before. And who would have thought that I'll be back here so soon, just right after the graduation earlier today.

I sneaked inside and parked my bike near the school gate. I took few steps in, the night spring breeze softly blows my medium length hair, cherry blossom petals are falling down around me. I paused a second and admired how these cherry blossom trees maintain their mesmerizing beauty at night.

Now, I wonder where does Rena-chan wait around here...

Then I heard a small sound coming from the school building. That might be a sign of Rena-chan, so I followed the sound and entered inside. As I approach little by little where the sound is coming from, I notice that it is no longer just a sound. It is slowly turning into some kind of music.

I climb upstairs still tracing where the music is coming from, until I reach the school's music room. The music is now loud and clear as I stand right infront of the door. I knew the sound is a piano music, but it was different from what I used to listen before. In fact, I never heard such kind of music until now. Who would be playing the piano at school this late at night? I slowly grabbed the knob and pushed the door wide open.

Why am I not so surprised? Who else can possibly play the piano so perfectly? I feel a little disappointed that it's not Rena-chan I saw inside, but Sakippe-sensei.

She elegantly sits there, still playing the piano, like she's completely possessed by it. Her eyes remains closed, her long fingers are dancing gracefully across those ebony and ivory keys. It feels like dejavu, same scenario as the first time I met her. The room is dark, the only light is the bright moon illuminating from outside the window. Same old breath taking sight of the moonlight reflection shining upon her. The only different now is the kind of music she's playing, it's no longer the sweet sound I heard before. The tone is a bit deeper... darker.

She stopped, she didn't finish playing the music piece. Maybe she finally noticed my presence in the room.

"How do you like the music? " She slightly turned to me still sitting on the stool.

I moved myself a little inside, I can't completely see her face because it is dark.

"It's the first time I heard you play that kind of music." I answered calmly. "It's not that I don't like it. It's just a bit different."

By the sound of the music she played, I knew it was a classical piano piece. Others might find it creepy especially if it's played in the middle of the night. Surprisingly, for me it's not. I felt emotions... dark and deep ones.

"Different, you say? Did you know that this is the same composer as the first one you heard me play?"

Ah, she meant Grand Polonaise Brillante by Chopin. I'm not really familiar with classical music, I just happen to know that one particular piece because Mayu-chan used to play some simplified part of it back in middleschool.

"This is one of his etudes called Revolutionary." She informed me. "Perhaps we can conclude that Chopin has other different sides of him, too."

What is she trying to point out?

"Where's Rena-chan?" I finally asked. "I was supposed to meet her here tonight."

Sakippe-sensei then stood up and walked few steps towards me.

"What? You're not happy to see me instead, dear Jurina-chan?" She teased in a playful tone. "Obviously, I'm the one who sent you the letter."

I already had a hint about that, the second I found her here alone instead of her little sister. The letter sent to me wasn't handwritten, I was too excited to not even take time and doubt if it was genuinely came from Rena-chan. This person was way too clever... and that's what makes her more dangerous.

"I'm here now. So what do you want from me, Sakippe-sensei?" I whimpered, but I tried to speak bravely as possible.

She forwards even closer that I can now clearly see her face. She gave me her signature smile as she pulled something from her back.

"I want you to disappear, Matsui Jurina." She calmly answered, her one arm extended pointing a gun straight to me.

My eyes widened, nothing else but fear devoured me as I stare at the gun infront of me.

"Why do you hate me so much? I don't remember doing anything against you." My voice started to shake.

I don't know where I got the courage talking to a person who's holding a gun that is directly pointed to me. I just thought that if I die tonight, I wanted at least to know the reason behind my death.

"Oh, how convenient for you... innocent Jurina-chan." She retreated and swayed her gun sideways. "You just took away from me the two people I love most, and yet you still don't know. Everyone around you is being kind so enough for not telling you the truth."

"W-What truth? I-I don't understand what you're saying..."

Sakippe-sensei, still holding her gun, slowly turned her back on me. She walked near the grand piano and slightly leaned against it.

"You're the reason why Father died." She paused, then faced me again. "Oh, scratch that. I forgot that he's not my real father, but actually your own."

W-What did she just say? M-My father?

"You looked surprised. I assume no one has ever told you how he died."

She's right, I don't know anything about my father's death. In fact, Okaasan and I never talked about my father at all. Okaasan kept on avoiding the topic whenever I tried to ask her. All I knew is that he died on the same day I was born.

"Father was the only person in the family who appreciated my existence. He cared for me like I'm his own real daughter." She softly speaks. "He was a gentle, loving father to me."

I felt jealousy upon hearing those words from her. She's lucky she was able to spend time with him, which I will never experience in my entire existence on earth.

"But then one night, I heard him and Okaasama fighting, angrily shouting at each other." She continued, her tone changed. "I was there helplessly watching them. Of course, Rena doesn't recall anything since she was only a one-year old baby that time. But me? I clearly remember every detail of that night."

"Then he decided to leave us. I ran after him, begging, crying... trying to stop him. But he chose you over me. Over us... his family." She paused again. "He was killed in a car accident. He's on his way to the hospital on the night you were born."

I was completely speechless. I now understand where Sakippe-sensei's pure hatred on me came from.

"He would still be alive if you weren't born. You killed him, Jurina-chan. You killed your own father!"

No... No... Was it really my fault?

"And now you're trying to take away Rena-chan, too?" She hissed. "Like hell, I will never let that happen. That's why you should die!!!"

She pointed the gun again. My body can't move, perfect mixture of fear plus hearing the truth easily weakened my system. What does she mean about me taking Rena-chan away from her?

"After I kill you tonight... your beloved grandfather will be next in line. That old man who treated me like trash!"

I was alarmed and came back to my senses. She's getting the wrong idea, and I can't let her hurt anyone from my family.

"Sakippe-sensei, you're making a big mistake... Believe me... Grandfather didn't mean to hurt you..."

"LIAR!!! That old man never look at me!!!" She shouted, her eyes burning with fury.

Looking at such kind of eyes, I knew she already made up her mind. No one can stop her now.

"It's only me that you want, right? Go ahead! Kill me! But please spare my family!" I felt like sealing a deal with my own death.

"Family? Sorry, I never know the meaning of that word... But then as you wish....." She tightened her grip on the gun.

"DIE!!!!!"
"Oneesama, please don't!!!"
*Sound of a gunshot*
And the rest of the seconds was a blur. My eyes were shut. Am I dead? I clearly heard a loud gunshot. I should be feeling extreme pain right now... but instead I felt warmth embracing me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Rena-chan holding me close, her gentle eyes staring at me. She gave me a quick smile before she weakly leaned on me. I caught her and felt something wet on her shirt when I touched her back. My eyes widened as I saw my hand released from her behind. Thick liquid... Crimson color... Blood.

"RENA!!!!!" The whole quiet place was filled with Sakippe-sensei's scream.

She stood still there, her eyes wide open, letting the gun slipped out of her hand and dropped to the floor. And then I suddenly heard police car sirens coming near.

"R-Rena-san???" Airin arrived in the room, completely shocked. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" She shouted at Sakippe-sensei.

But Sakippe-sensei started to escape, Airin immediately ran after her. Rena-chan and I was left alone in the room. I'm still holding her, my hand covered with her blood. She saved me? It's too painful for me to imagine how a bullet forcefully entered her fragile body like that. My heart is tearing apart, I'd rather be in her position.

"Rena-chan... please hold on... rescue is on their way." I assured her, assuming Airin brought rescue team with her.

I let myself fall on my knees gently, still securely supporting her. I saw her eyes getting weaker, I knew she's trying her best to keep her eyes open for me.

"Jurina-san... I'm sorry..." She softly speaks, barely sounds a whisper.

Then everything was erased. Betrayal, hatred... nothing else matter to me anymore but her.

"You're so stupid! That bullet is supposed to be mine! W-Why did you do that???" I cried out totally losing it.

She reached for me, her soft fingers gently wipes off the tears on my face. Slowly, she leaned closer and the little gap left between us is gone. I felt her cold but soft lips touched mine. It didn't last more than a second.

She answered me with a kiss? I was left confused. That was the least expected thing to happen in this kind of situation. But my confusion was quickly replaced by fear, as I watch her passed out on my arms.

"R-Rena-c-chan...?" My voice broke.

I felt cold sweat on my body. The fear now becomes more real and intense than earlier when my own life was at risk. I noticed too much blood continuously dripping from her. Oh God, the bleeding won't stop. It was still fresh how Sakippe-sensei tattooed on my mind that I'm the reason why my own father died. Now, it's happening again. Because of me, Rena-chan might possibly.....

"NO... NO... PLEASE!!! Don't do this to me..." I begged.

Airin came back to the room alone. Failure written on her face, that she didn't manage to capture Sakippe-sensei. She turned at Rena-chan, watching her lying without conciousness on my arms. She leans back on the door and puts her hand to cover her mouth as she tries to suppress her cry.

I looked back at Rena-chan. By seeing her calm face, all those questions that kept running inside my mind were answered even without asking her. For the past few months, nothing made more sense than to know that everything we've shared was real. And I never thought that the awaited answer, which I'm longing for... wishing for, can bring so much pain. This pain of losing her completely without having the chance to tell her how sorry I am for not trusting her.

She cared for me. She loved me. Though her kind of love was that one thing that she left unanswered. All I know is that... if I lose her tonight... my heart dies with her.

つづく

i really admire how sakippe plays the piano... it's real talent! :wub:
and rena... her kiss=confession! at least she can die happy now :P
well like they said there's a right time for everything :thumbup

thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:38:23 PM by ainivel »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.17 10/26/2015 Update!
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2015, 05:55:07 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

PLEASE DON'T KILL RENA!!!!!!

TT^TT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2015, 06:46:01 PM »
no no:( where's the ambulance :(((((((( rena need help. save her please
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2015, 09:07:33 PM »
Right time of everything??!! It's not the RIGHT TIME........,!!!!! Ainivel-saaann.......!!!! :OMG:
Oh my.. I'm so dead here. :fainted: yeah, it's the right time to kill me..
and that kiss... Aargh.... :err:
 J will save R, right? Right? Right? Right? Please say yes... :on cloudeye:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »
are you serious? :shocked you kill rena?! :shocked
please dont kill rena! :cry:
rena, stay there! jurina, airin, rescue team please save rena!!!  :cry:

btw about hormones, i'm so happy they're back with the final season  XD
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2015, 12:00:01 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AUTHOR_SAMA DON'T KILL RENA PLZZZZZ,SHE ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH  :panic: ,good update anyway

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2015, 05:18:28 AM »
Wait what?!?! no way... RENA CAN'T DIE!!! NEEEEVER!!!.. OMG T_T

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2015, 04:27:09 PM »
NOOOOOO!!!!! :frustrated:
you can't kill rena-chan after that kiss!!
you should kill that old man instead!!!! :angry1:
update soon!!! i'm dying here! :fainted:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline foxlichika

« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2015, 05:00:59 AM »
DON'T.... PLEASE DON'T KILL, RENA-CHAN!!!  :OMG: :farofflook:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2015, 06:47:07 AM »
RENAAAAAAAAAAAAA T.T
pleaasee dont die

oh my God I cried when the kiss

please update author-san :(
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
please update, author-san
and dont let rena die T.T

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2015, 11:47:32 AM »
This is continue??

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)