JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: Maeda Yuki's 7th single "Omae no Namida wo Ore ni Kure" (RADIO RIP ADDED!!!)  (Read 7888 times)

Offline aedon

• Member+

前田有紀 - お前の涙を俺にくれ
PKCP-2023/ 1,200yen
PKSP-2023

1.お前の涙を俺にくれ Omae no Namida wo Ore ni Kure
2.風海峡 Kaze Kaikyou
3.お前の涙を俺にくれ(オリジナル・カラオケ) Omae no Namida wo Ore ni Kure (Original Karaoke)
4.風海峡(オリジナル・カラオケ)Kaze Kaikyou  (Original Karaoke)

There's no word about her graduation on helloproject.com, so maybe it was just a rumour @_@ Great cover, too.

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Nice cover!

But supposely on the discography for her 7th single, it says something about it being her last single or SOMETHING... I'm not sure what, but Hana over at MM-BBS mentioned it when it became official, but I don't know if it changed or not...

Offline aedon

• Member+
Quote from: Princess Pudding
Nice cover!

But supposely on the discography for her 7th single, it says something about it being her last single or SOMETHING... I'm not sure what, but Hana over at MM-BBS mentioned it when it became official, but I don't know if it changed or not...

It doesn't say anything about it at all. It just says:
約一年半ぶりの新曲!今回の作品は前田有紀の原点ともいえるド演歌に挑戦。高い歌唱力とあいまっての熱唱が光ります。
@nifty translates it as:
About one year and a half -- for the first time in -- new song! the DO enka which this work can say also as Yuki Maeda's starting point -- challenge. Singing ardently, high singing ability and a high interval, shines.
It's not like mm-bbs (or CDJapan, I must admit now) is the most reliable news source :rolleyes:

I kinda wish she'd graduate, and get some real exposure in the enka world.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
I know it's not the most reliable source, but I KNOW Hana only posts things when she's 100% sure it's true (She didn't post a thread about it until it was on the official site, even when most of the Jpop/H!P forums had stuff already up for a few days), so it had to be up at one point, even if it's not now :P
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:27:51 PM by Princess Pudding »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Hasn't there also been rumours that Country Musume and Melon Kinenbi are also finishing?

When a rumour of that size appears, it's always backed up by an official source within 1 to 2 days.  These rumours appeared weeks ago and there's been no official confirmation.  I don't believe any of them.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Quote from: Princess Pudding
I know it's not the most reliable source, but I KNOW Hana only posts things when she's 100% sure it's true (She didn't post a thread about it until it was on the official site, even when most of the Jpop/H!P forums had stuff already up for a few days), so it had to be up at one point, even if it's not now :P

So to back this up, I was talking with Hana today and mentioned it wasn't on the official site anymore, and she said it was also on Neowing and checked that, and it's still up on that here :-P

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I saw that neowing page a week or two ago.  It's weird the "news" hasn't appeared anywhere else.  Maybe she's not newsworthy enough? *shrug*
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Quote from: ~Dan~
I saw that neowing page a week or two ago.  It's weird the "news" hasn't appeared anywhere else.  Maybe she's not newsworthy enough? *shrug*

It was on the official site before the single title was released, but changed only when the title was released :rolleyes:

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
actually about a couple of weeks ago, on that same yuki page, it mentioned that this was her graduation single along with the original title. the description was a bit longer..than it is now. my guess is that she changed her mind. trust me i saw it and read it clearly. but i doubt anyone cares.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Quote from: reanimation
but i doubt anyone cares.

... Which is really sad? Coz she's VERY talented vocally just that she probably isn't as aesthetically appealing to the masses and the genre of music that she works with isn't quite so mainstream.

Offline aedon

• Member+

Offline aedon

• Member+

Yuki-sama needs your love!

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
whoa nice cover....

... Which is really sad? Coz she's VERY talented vocally just that she probably isn't as aesthetically appealing to the masses and the genre of music that she works with isn't quite so mainstream.

sad but so fuc***g true .. i heate when nice singers "dissapear" because they arent "for the masses" ...come on ...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Quote from: ~Dan~
Hasn't there also been rumours that Country Musume and Melon Kinenbi are also finishing?

Yeah. That would be depressing...looking forward to the new single!! Yuki can't graduate, she needs to get her ass whupped in the 100 M! Yuki Maeda :heart:

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
They played a clip of the song on Hello! Morning and now I'm looking forward to it. It's possible they gave her a good song this time. And the title of the B-side is enka as fuck, too, so I'm hopeful.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
Yeah! From the H!M preview, I really liked the song o_o;; I hope it appears soon!! I KNOW her last single was never around, but I bought it, so it didn't matter!

Offline aedon

• Member+
YUKI-SAMA OKAERI NASAI!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
YAY! THANKS MASA :heart:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Thanks Masa. I'm liking Kaze Kaikyo a whole lot. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight