JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Para Salude

Author Topic: [News] AKB48 Themed Rental Apartments  (Read 2160 times)

Offline puretsubasa

• ecchi
[News] AKB48 Themed Rental Apartments
« on: August 11, 2011, 08:48:05 PM »
Basically there's going to be apartments that feature AK48 voices and have lots of AKB goods such as shower curtains and towels!
I can't decide whether I want to rent an apartment or if it's just plain creepy!

"Starting in September, some fans will have a chance to experience life alongside some of the central members of AKB48… sort of.

This is all possible thanks to the power of ‘AKB48 Voice Rooms‘ which are special rental apartments that will feature the voices of members such as Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko. They will be available across Japan and will give fans a chance to feel as if they’re living with their favorite members.

The top twelve members from the recent “3rd Senbatsu Election” are the main image characters for the campaign, and this interesting campaign is a part of AKB48’s endorsement with ‘Apaman Shop‘. According to ‘Apaman Shop’ these special ‘AKB48 Voice Rooms’ will have sound sensors installed in various parts of the room. Just imagine passing through one of the sensors and hearing Maeda Atsuko say, “Good morning!” or Oshima Yuko greet you by saying, “Welcome home!“. Other members such as, Shinoda Mariko, Watanabe Mayu, Itano Tomomi, Takahashi Minami, and Kashiwagi Yuki have also recorded various voice overs for this special room’. ‘Apaman Shop’ also revealed that these rooms will be available in limited quantities.

On top of all this, fans can enjoy various interior designs that feature AKB48. For example, you can find shower curtains with life size photos of the members printed on, or you can find towels and hangers with the profile photos of the members printed on them as well. With various interior designs that feature AKB48 and the voice overs that surround your daily life, fans can enjoy an experience in the AKB48 world."

Source: Sanspo & Tokyohive
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/08/experience-life-with-akb48-in-rental-apartments/

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
Re: [News] AKB48 Themed Rental Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »
Shower curtains full of AKB prints... I don't think one can properly use that room... XD

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 02:09:05 AM »
Shower curtains full of AKB prints... I don't think one can properly use that room... XD

^

Agree,  hahahaha  XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »
This concept is a bit much  :nervous but I'm sure there will be fans out there who will absolutely love it.

I'd love to take a peek at one of these apartments to see all the stuff they've done to it.

Any idea how much the rent is?  :lol:

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »
It'd be nice if it's some stylish fancy styled room with the ABK48 logo on the bed covers or something and maybe a nice portrait or too of your oshimen on the wall or scattered around but if it's like overloaded with a certain members photo printed all over everything- that's a bit too much! XD;
And I'm sure it should come with plenty of storage for all your goods! :D

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Para Salude