JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: [TEAM M] The Fujita Runa Thread  (Read 13670 times)

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM M] The Fujita Runa Thread
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »
Ahhh poor Ruutan. :( Really sad to see my team M oshi go, such a silly and fun girl... Hoping her back problems aren't too serious and she gets better soon. Keep doing your best at school dimple girl.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 04:59:02 PM »
Wishing Runa a full recovery for her back pains, and may love and happiness continue to guide her path!!

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 08:03:03 PM »
Translation of graduation announcement, taken from http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/10/team-m-member-fujita-runa-quits-nmb48.html:

To my beloved everyone
I am sorry for causing you a lot of worries.
My lower back/hip has been hurting and I also went to the hospital but it is not yet completely healed. Because it would be sad to cause you more worries and trouble I decided to withdraw from my activities in NMB48.
Until now I thought and worried a lot. 'I don't want to quit'...I feel that too. But if my back does not heal now, I cannot move forward.
I love you all, the members and NMB48. I really do.
Since I joined NMB48 I have been able to make a lot of experiences. Stage shows, handshake events, two-shot events, other events, the Janken tournament. Out of all that I love the stage shows, the handshake and two-shot events, I was happy to be able to meet you and I had fun.
For me, who likes to talk, those were great events.
Having been able to meet you, that is my treasure.
What saved me during sad times, hard times, frustrating times and times when I wanted to cry or was about to give up, were you all and the members.
There were several times when I read the blog comments and thought, crying, "I'll do my best".
Really, thank you for supporting this me until now.
The words I absolutely wanted to say at last, are "thank you" to you all and the members.
I am grateful to everyone I met. From now on I'll let my back/hip heal properly, and because I also have high school entrance exams, I'll do my best at studying too.
"I will, the way it suits me," do my best, without forgetting these words you taught me, so that I won't lose to you.
I love the 2nd generation members. I love Team M. I love NMB48.
Really, thank you for everything.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 05:00:47 AM »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You