JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: JPHiP SHOP - GRAND OPENING!! (7 days of new PRODUCTS!)  (Read 29417 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: JPHiP SHOP - GRAND OPENING!! (Day 7 ... Fan GEAR!!)
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »
REP your favorite part of :hipheart: with 

As shirenu so eloquently put it. "JPHiP is a lot like the corner bar (or corner strip club) where new people are always welcome, but a lot of the time it's the loyal locals coming in for a pint of beer. And most of us, if you tell us that there's a new bar opening across the street, won't really care because it's not our usual spot." What sets JPH!P Apart and makes me so fuckin proud is the diverse tastes that we have and THE TOLERANCE for one another. No doubt, wee are KING of PIMPS and help introduce new acts to one another but hey, if we don't like it - that's fine too. UNITED in PINK ASS GLORY.  :jphip:

THIS FUCKIN LINE OF PROD features logo action for Girls Generation by tamatron, AKBar48 by ronin, the XXXclusive Hangry & Angry Concert shirts when rev2hd & daigong went to Sakura-Con, designed by em with inspiration from boykun of course.... :cathappy: (more will be coming)

100% of these Fan Forum Shirts Proceeds will go to International Red Cross in remembrance of the upcoming anniversary of 3/11 Japan Earthquake/Tsunami, devastating Floods in Thailand, earthquakes in Philippines, and the list goes on. We felt this would be the best way to give back BE LIKE JABRONISAUR!

Note: With this set up, we make like $1 - $2.60 per shirt, depending on the brand and quality of the design. Keeping prices low for the consumer YOU! So original profits would go back to supporting server. This lineup being the exception.

Thank you all for the support! NOT JUST CLOTHES. TWO MORE PRODUCTS ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GO!  :pimp:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: JPHiP SHOP - GRAND OPENING!! (7 days of new PRODUCTS!)
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
best forum on the planet with the best swag

:jphip:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
Just re-stating the obvious. :lol:
Man...I was trying to cut down my spending this month. :lol:

EDIT:
If we ever got a JPH!P hockey jersey, I'd totally...well...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:23:24 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 10:02:31 PM »
i already have one of them AKBar shirts, an awesome x-mas gift from the assman himself! Been wearing for a couple months now, awwyeah.

Check it out!

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: JPHiP SHOP - GRAND OPENING!! (BONUS! Day 8 Tamatron Brand >:|)
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 10:08:14 AM »
^ lookin OH SO FLY Tenman!

WERD JFC, me and KT were looking at River City Sports for dem hockey jerseys before. LETS MAKE IT A REALITY!

TRU DAT TRU. Ain't nobody can touch our style  O0 Introducing the Signature Line of :hipheart: Shop :w00t:

featuring characters designed by Founding Mama Tamatron that has struck fear into hotlinkers (visit http://angryfaceman.com) and whom HiPStaz have recieved endless troutings.  :trout: :lol:

I Ship, You Ship, WE ALL SHIP for TAMA! :snsdyuri:  :rikabunny  :shilivid:  :sejinemo:  :snsdyuri: :tama-lotsaluv:
We be dropping  :tama-mad: gear in limited time only style runs, exclusive colorways. Dem new ones are just a sample, GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK!! How playa is DAT! Also, the  I :hipheart: shirts you see above Only few exist!!! As seen on ChrNo, Ping, and myself in many JPH!P EVENTS! XXXtreme Limited Edition.

All proceeds go to "Tama goes to Switzerland Fuck This Shit" Society and/or "Bring Tama to the USA for SNSD Concert" Fund or "Anti-Squirrel Society" or A.S.S. for tama-chan's connection :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: JPHiP SHOP - (COUPON!)
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 10:09:15 AM »
one more product announcement, can you guess what it is?? what DO YOU wanna see in the future?

Just noticed this, so take advantage of these SAVINGS via http://www.spreadshirt.com/spreadshirt-coupons-C3627

Now through March 19th take $10.00 off all orders over $50.00 Simply enter coupon code: STPATRICK2012 in at checkout! Have a look at some of our best selling St. Patty’s Day designs here!

Save on Standard shipping costs *
Coupon Code: SHIPFREEUS
Valid until: December 31, 2012
Save on Standard shipping costs on orders over $50 and start the New Year off in style! (* Maximum $9.50 off for International shipping.)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: JPHiP SHOP - GRAND OPENING!! (THONGS! PANTIES! BOXERS!)
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »
It had to be done. We envisioned em from the start, just look at ChrNo's banner...I am so proud to introduce to you OFFICIAL :hipheart:

inspired by the scene from Scarface where Manny tells Tony that his American Dream is "...a line of blue- jeans, right? Wid my name written on da backsa chicks asses."

FUCK YEAH. WE GOT PANTIES. How PLAYA is THIS. The JPHiP Logo on the thong, with GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK :tama-mad: on that string part LMFAO :jphip:

Now hiring ass models.  :shakeit: Yet another reason why #JPHiP is the best community in all the land. Stay tuned to the thread and all facets of ways to communicate (forum, twitter, facebook, tumblr, newsletter, TV, etc. lol) with JPHiP for the latest SHOP updates

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 12:20:08 PM »
ZOMAYGAH!!!!

DREAM CUM TRU LIKE WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

now, i gotta scrape them funds together

i'm really gonna go poor with all this

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »
Shirt's in the mail! Damn I should have held off on buying it and taking advantage of that coupon offer.

Live and learn...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:12 AM »
YEAH!!! I'll look for more ways to save, check for site update and such. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT :jphip:

And coming soon more forum shirts. WAIT FOR IT!!

Offline marisado

• Mariko Shinoda's #1 Fan
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 10:07:00 PM »
I'm already broke because of AKB48 but this is going to put me in dept! Shit.
Christmas is around the corner so maybe I'll get lucky. I would love to sport around in Jphip merch.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
Massive props to Daigong for hooking me up with a large AKB48 JPH!P Logo styled design in PINK SPARKLE  :twothumbs

It's brand spanking new so excuse the folds. It'll straighten out soon enough. Check that texture  :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
HAHAHA NOICE

fuckin PIMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP tell me how it comes out the wash XD

we can make it our "Premier Line"

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love