JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 218443 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.2] Enter the Bait (14 Oct)
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2012, 03:40:45 AM »
Im suspecting something when mayu hand touch jun hand...is that maybe the pulse? The pulse of woman? LOL if like that then jun. Playing danso..(Maybe )

Thank for the update seigus-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2012, 06:12:55 PM »
Im suspecting something when mayu hand touch jun hand...is that maybe the pulse? The pulse of woman? LOL if like that then jun. Playing danso..(Maybe )

Hmm...  :yep: I think of that too. Seigus-san mentioned it twice in the story, there's must be something suspicious about 'Jun'  :yep:
Jun is about to meet Ren~ looking forward to see their meeting and the result of that volleyball event  :D
Mayu is so cool there, trying to act like gangster to save Yuki. Give you many thumbs, Dr. Watanabe  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Waiting for the next update~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »
 :panic: Mayu is not a monster!!!!!

At first I tough it was Jurina...but then a guy hitting on Mayu?
 :rofl: but then...Matsui Jun...danso?

:panic:  :panic:Can't wait for next update seigus-san this is a great chapter

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »
Seigus-san....

Seigus-san....

Seigus-san....

Seigus-san....

Ano,i think i already need doctor,uh ah im not feeling well...i think i missed something...LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »
So, some time before I left an empty post... The place, which needed to be filled later on, but it never got a chance... I'm really sorry about that  :bow: :bow: I'm slowly going through all the stories I was not able to read because of lacking time, and...

Ah, Yuko-sama is like always a perfection!!! Her pervertism is just  :rofl: :rofl:

And I really believe it's Jurina playing Danso. But if it is Jun ( the vampire, for example - because you see, no pulse, that is why it was weird for Mayu to touch his hand  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nervous) then I'm still okay with it. As long as Ren-sama doesn't have to be in such pitiful state.... I love him too much to let him alone drown in that pain of losing his love....

MaYuki is just PURE WIN, I also got diabetes like mostly everyone who were reading this... And what can I say... I'm now shipping them stronger than before.... Yet I still ship YukoRena the most, hehe....

Again about Yuko-sama... Hers battle with Mario for NyanNyan is  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The worst thing is that NyanNyan is not paying any attention to them and so I agree with someone, who mentioned that Mario and Yuko-sama should just get together and leave Haruna with her DS XD XD XD

So, um, I'll be waiting for your next update!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:48:51 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[MaYuki in UZA] The Tale of a Girl and Her Toy (23 Oct)
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2012, 01:21:15 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm sorry this isn't an update to my Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series but it's a one-shot that I've been itching to write ever since I watched the PV for "UZA". This is a challenge I set for myself as I usually avoid writing in first person like the plague. Hope you enjoy this story and please let me know what you think :deco:

The Tale of a Girl and Her Toy

Alone in the dingy tiny attic, I sat against a musty giant crate with my black stockings-clad legs tucked under me. The deadly silence pierced my ears. Pale moonlight beamed in from the murky windows, casting eerie shadows all around me. The low ceiling set off an oppressive aura. Anyone else would have turned claustrophobic staying in such a place. The biting cold of the icy winter night embraced the standing fine hairs on my ivory skin that was not covered by flimsy ebony chiffon sleeves. Sometimes, the aged floorboards would creak even when all was still. Could it be the annoyingly restless rat? Or perhaps my precious friend was stirring in her rest. 

My weary eyes fell on the dusty grandfather clock standing across the room. Through the cobweb-like cracks, the hands showed thirty minutes to midnight. Thirty minutes till she woke up.

Leaning my heavy head against the side of the dun and termite-bitten wooden box, I sighed as soft, familiar mechanical ticking from within filled my senses, gradually becoming one with my calmly beating heart. My eyelids felt as if there were pieces of lead tugging them down. Unable to fight the lure of the Sandman, I ceased resisting and allowed the inviting arms of sleep to claim me…

“Mayu-chan! Juri-chan! Look at what we’ve got you!” my father’s deep voice bellowed from below.

My younger sister’s wide onyx eyes sparkled to life as she dropped the screwdriver in her hand. The tool hit the floor with a thud and rolled around for a bit. We were having our daily afternoon play session in the attic where life-size toys occupied all corners of the cramped room.

“Let’s go, Mayu-neechan!” Jurina grabbed my wrist, about to pull me towards the ladder that led down to the main house.

“Wait,” I shook her off, “let me close this hatch on Takamina first.” I picked up the screwdriver and tightened the screws on a wind-up robot’s back. My father had taught me to respect the toys as a spirit resided in every one of them. Takamina was my first toy from my parents, given to me when I was seven years old. The oddly stern expression on her short stature still made me giggle to this day. It had been seven years since she had been with the family, hence her bronze outfit bore tattered holes and her clockwork mechanism required frequent maintenance.

“See you later, Takamina. I’m going to welcome our new friend,” I told the robot who stared back with unblinking almond eyes. Pattering to the ladder, I made my way down to the first level.

“Daddy! Mummy!” my fourteen-year-old self pounced on my stout father. My kind mother patted my head lovingly even though Jurina was clinging onto her like a koala bear. “Welcome home!”

I loved my parents. However, they were always flying all around the world on business trips, leaving Jurina and me behind with our caretaker Tanaka-bachan who was sprightly for a plump lady in her fifties. To make up for their constant absence, they never failed to bring back new toys for us after each trip.

“Daddy, what’s inside?” In the middle of the living room rested an enormous cube and a rectangular wooden box that resembled a coffin. My interest was piqued by the cube because toys always came in those coffin-like boxes instead of something squarish that would not let the toy stand upright.

“Why don’t you open it and find out?” my grinning father suggested, twisting his impeccably styled handlebar moustache. “As usual, you have good sense, my dear. That’s for you.”

My feet were drawn towards the greyish-brown box and I ran curious hands along its rosewood edge, feeling the exquisite workmanship underneath my fingertips. The polished gold latch was beckoning me to unlock it.

“Hurry up and open it, Mayu-neechan!” urged my excited sister.

With a click, I released the latch and slowly lifted the hefty lid. Before I could fully raise it, a figure with grappling hands sprang out.

“Ah!” I shrieked and fell back on my rump. White feathers scattered about, filling my vision. When they had finally settled, I looked up to catch an emotionless girl looming over me. A shiver shot down my spine at how her huge reflective eyes stared straight into my soul. Her powder-white round face was inches away from mine and I could clearly make out the black diamond mark etched under her left eye. What really caught my attention was her peculiar jester-like outfit. The two balls hanging off the tips of her maroon and cream hat jiggled in the suddenly still air.

“A Jack-in-the-box?” I shifted back but she only closed the gap, tilting her head eerily.

My father guffawed heartily, prompting blood to rush to my cheeks. After all, I rarely lost my cool.

“That’s right, my bright girl. I acquired her in a quaint toy store in Germany. Her name is Yuki.”

“Yuki?” Jurina peeked out from our mother’s embrace.

“Ah yes, the craftsman hails from Japan, hence the Japanese name.” Our father turned to me, watching me with an expectant eye, “So how do you like her?”

Cautiously, I gazed up at the blank face again. Her burgundy lips were tightly pressed together and her eyes were round as marbles. Those dark orbs seemed to pull me into an endless whirlpool of melancholy. An unfathomable pain gripped my heart as fuzzy images of a beautiful girl in torn peasant clothing being stoned mercilessly by a furious mob took over my mind. She was down on her knees and struggling to shield herself with her bleeding arms but the people’s hearts appeared to be made of cold cast iron as no one relented. My breathing hitched when a burly man emerged from the assemblage with a large jagged brick. Raising it above the girl’s head, he swung it down with massive force…

“NO!”

My hand shot out to stop the man but it was too late. A strangled scream later, fresh crimson blood splattered all over my face and body.

“…neechan… Mayu-neechan!”

Someone was shaking me violently and suddenly the horrific scene vanished from my sight as if it never happened. Instead, I found Jurina’s concerned face staring at me.

“Ju…rina?” my voice came out weak and uncertain.

“Mayu-neechan, are you alright? You are crying.”

Instinctively, my hand snapped to my cheek and true enough, it was wet to the touch. Tears were spilling from my eyes and I couldn’t stop them.

What… happened?

Glancing past my sister, Yuki was nowhere to be found. The box was closed and my father stood in between it and me, his slightly wrinkled face grim.

“I’m sorry, Mayu. I wasn’t expecting the spell to be so weak on this one. I shall get rid of it now.”

“No!” my mouth objected on its own before my brain could even register what was going on.

Everyone threw me looks of bewilderment. I gulped, trying desperately to think of a reason.

“I mean… I was just too surprised. That’s all. I like her. I like Yuki. Please let me keep her, Daddy.”

Raising a skeptical eyebrow, he asked, “Are you sure? Did you see something weird just now?”

“N-No,” I blurted. “Please Daddy, let Yuki stay with us.”

My father sighed. He knew I was lying. All my life, I had never been able to hide anything from him.

“I hope you know what you are doing. The spirits are not supposed to communicate with us.”

“I believe she is harmless, Daddy. Please trust me.”

During the brief contact I had with Yuki, I sensed no malicious intent, just haunting loneliness that had been trapped with her ever since her death.

“Alright. You are old enough to take care of yourself. I can’t keep you sheltered forever anyway.”

“Thank you, Daddy!”

Indescribable happiness burst forth within my nervous chest. Why? Why did I feel this way for Yuki? According to the old wives’ tale, there lived a spirit with a pitiful past in each toy. When the spirits were still human, they died tragic and wrongful deaths and their freed souls were captured by soul catchers. Some were sold to witches and unscrupulous businessmen for evil doings while others like Takamina and Yuki were bought by toymakers who would inject them in their creations, giving them life. A restraining spell would be cast on the toys to ensure that the spirits would not escape and make direct contact with the living. Yuki was the first toy who allowed me a glimpse of her life as her human.

‘Maybe she needs me, just as much as I need a friend…’

In the days that followed, I holed myself up in the attic fiddling with my latest companion. The initial attempts to get Yuki to pop out like she did on our first meeting were unsuccessful. Whenever I opened the lid, she would be kneeling with her eyes closed and palms raised and facing outwards.

‘Why are you always kneeling, Yuki? What happened to you when you were alive? Why were the townspeople angry with you? You looked only a few years older than me when you died. What did you do?’

Infinite questions bombarded my throbbing head which was uncanny because I had never been so intrigued by a toy before.

“Ne, Yuki, will you play with me?”

Deafening silence answered me. Disappointed, I paced around the box with slow, tiny steps, admiring Yuki’s bizarre appearance. The grotesque costume and makeup emitted creepy vibes, vastly different from the pure and natural beauty that invaded my mind a few days ago.

‘Even in the afterlife, you are being made fun of…’

At that moment, my legs tripped over something and I landed flat on my face. Thank goodness there wasn’t anyone else around. Rubbing my sore nose, I spun around sharply to catch the culprit. There was nothing except a metal crank that jutted out from the right side of the box. My eyes widened in realization and I clumsily got on my feet.

How could I have missed that?

Hands trembling in anticipation, I turned the giant crank with all my might. By the time I reached the maximum number of spins, I was severely out of breath. I muttered a soft prayer and released my numbed hands.

Instead of the tune “Pop Goes the Weasel” that was usually employed by Jack-in-the-boxes, elegant tinkling of piano keys began to play and it wasn’t long before I recognised the lugubrious melody of Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”. I stared at the resting figure in the box as my heart ached mysteriously again. Images of a carefree girl prancing about in a field of violet lilacs under the soft glow of the peaceful moon flashed past my mind.

‘Is that you, Yuki?’

The girl turned around as if she sensed me calling her name. I gasped. Her dazzling white teeth illuminated the night sky, turning the moon redundant. The corners of her upturned mouth hooked themselves to my heart and her liquid brown eyes crinkled with buoyant joy that you could only see on a person with no worries.

The music stopped abruptly.

Instead of the smiling girl, a cold pallid mask occupied my vision.

“Eep!” I crashed back on my butt.

‘Gosh… Must our meetings always start with this?’

Jester Yuki reached out a hand and pulled me up to my feet. The coolness of her palm sent a shudder up my arm.

“H-Hello. My name is Watanabe Mayu, first child of Watanabe Toshio. Nice to meet you.”

She rotated her left forearm, showing me its pale underside where the word “Yuki” was tattooed in rich black ink. I found myself smiling at the stoic face. She was responding to me!

“Ne, Yuki. Can you show me what you can do?”

Wordlessly, she reached into the depths of her box. I was expecting her to show up with a couple of balls for juggling but she emerged with empty hands. My brows knitted in confusion. Suddenly, a thumping beat blasted from the mystical chest. Her hands began shifting in a wiping motion to the music while her body wiggled at jerky angles, seemingly detached from her unmoving head. It was a weird but oddly mesmerizing dance. Towards the end, she shot out tiny darts from her supposedly empty hands as they swung about wildly, making me duck and cower in fear. One flew towards the grandfather clock and smashed through the glass face with an unsettling crack. When the music finally ended, she held out a single sable rose.

Peeking out from the gaps between my fingers, I asked warily, “Is it for me?”

A small but sure nod.

With its dull lifeless color, the rose was unappealing to say the least but something bloomed in my heart the moment I received it from her awaiting hand.

“Thank you… Yuki.”

Ever since then, I would play with Yuki every day without fail. She would give in to all my childish requests and performed whatever I asked of her. Weeks turned to months and months to years. Yuki became an indispensable part of my life. One cold autumn night, I was awoken from my slumber by uproarious shouts and crashing sounds of furniture being toppled over downstairs.

‘What’s going on?’

I slipped out of my bed as quietly as a mouse and tiptoed to the edge of the wooden stairs. Peering down, I slapped my hands over my mouth as a masked man held my mother hostage with a pointed knife while his accomplices slammed iron rods against my father’s back.

“Where is the rest of the money? Tell us if you want to live!” one of them snarled in a gruff voice. My father coughed harshly from the beatings.

“I… I only have this much.”

“Looks like you don’t love your wife. Kill her!”

“No!” my father yelled.

The bandit holding my mother slit her paper-thin throat without hesitation and blood squirted out like a fountain. My scream died in my cowardly throat. Hot tears streamed down my face as I pressed my hands harder against my quivering mouth.

‘Mummy…’

I watched in horror as my father roared in anguish and fought back against the bandits. It didn’t take an intelligent mind to predict what would happen next. I turned on my heel and scurried back to my room just as I heard the sickening squelch of a dagger being driven into human flesh followed by the low thud of a body hitting the ground.

‘Strange… Where’s Jurina? She was still sleeping in her bed when I left!’

Thundering footsteps stomped up the stairs.

‘They are coming!’

With no time to think, I climbed up the ladder to the attic and shut the hatch, securing it with a thick padlock.

‘Where can I hide?’

Panic seized my brain as I scanned the dim room. The men were directly below me. I could hear them.

“There are children in this house. Capture them and we can sell them!”

“Look! A ladder!”

“It’s probably the attic. The children may be up there!”

The locked hatch on the floor began to rattle violently and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before those boors broke through. No matter where I hid – behind the grandfather clock, in Takamina’s glass case, under Mariko and Haruna’s plush sofa – they would be sure to find me. Giving up hope, I slid down with my back against Yuki’s box in the middle of the room. It was futile to hide. Daddy and Mummy were dead anyway. What was the point of living?

Creak…

My head snapped up at the sound and I spied the lid on Yuki’s chest opening on its own. A pair of familiar slender arms extended out and unceremoniously lifted me up by the underarms as though I was a baby. The next thing I knew, I was swallowed by the confined space of Yuki’s box. The lid slammed shut and locked itself.

‘What the… How can she move on her own? I didn’t even crank her up!’

“Ne, Yukirin, can you save us?” It was a stupid question born out of desperation. I meant, seriously, how could a toy fight against ten armed robbers?

Solid black walls surrounded me and I couldn’t even see my own fingers, much less Yuki’s reaction. Miraculously though, I felt a comforting nod amidst the inky darkness.

A loud boom sounded and the dreaded footsteps barged into the attic. I pricked my ears up at all the sounds happening outside. Piercing screeches as chairs and bookcases were shoved around. Messy clangs as tools were dropped and scattered. Clamorous cries as the men growled in frustration.

Then all went silent.

An impending doom overwhelmed my senses. They had encircled the box. I could feel it.

“This is the only one left.”

“The brats have to be in here.”

“Open it!”

My eyes grew with fear the second the lid was lifted. As slivers of light peeked through the opening, a hand pushed me down. I watched with bated breath as Yuki rose dauntlessly.

“What the hell is this?!” the appearance of a freaky jester was definitely the last thing the crooks were expecting.

Yuki’s arms swatted in lightning-quick motion, snapping back the necks of the two men nearest to her and killing them in a split second. Howls of hysteria erupted among the remaining men.

“Destroy the monster!”

Iron rods rained down on Yuki but she writhed out of harm’s way like an eel. The chest rocked tumultuously from the missed hits and I bit down hard on my lip, forcing down any yelps that threatened to escape from my throat. Yuki blasted her trusty darts at the advancing men, taking them down like flies. It was simply one shot, one kill with no wasted movement. Within minutes, all the intruders lay dead. Their bodies littered the slippery blood-splattered floor. Yuki offered a gentle hand to the speechless me. With my mind still whirling from the avalanche of events, I dumbly took her hand.

Suddenly, one of the men on the ground bolted upright with a roar and swung his axe towards us. Yuki shoved me away in the nick of time but…

“Yukirin!” I screamed as the axe lopped off her right arm. The severed limb tumbled into my hands while Yuki lost her balance from the impact. The vengeful man was about to hack at Yuki again but I threw her arm in his ugly face, distracting him and giving Yuki precious seconds to shoot a dart in between his eyes. Red liquid oozed out from the wound and he fell back. This time, he was certainly dead.

“Yukirin!” I lunged towards my stoic savior and buried my face in her chest. In place of heartbeats, steady mechanical ticking drifted into my ears. Her body was not as hard as the other toys I had come across. In fact, her outer covering was soft to the touch. If I hadn’t known better, I would have mistaken it for human skin.

‘Daddy, this is the best gift you have ever given me. I will treasure her forever. Thank you, Daddy…’

As memories of my doting parents raced through my mind, sobs racked my body and I tightened my grip on the frilly fabric adorning Yuki’s long torso. We stood there for what seemed like hours. When I had finally calmed down, I felt something hard patting my head.

“Yukirin?” I gazed up at her and realized she was comforting me with the stump or what was left of her right arm. It was probably a funny sight to behold. With a soft giggle, my eyes met hers.

Her blank face morphed into a smiling human Yuki, causing my heart to skip a beat. Her serene face was breathtakingly gorgeous with kind, gentle hazel eyes. Peachy pink lips stood out against alabaster skin that was smooth to the touch.

Her mouth opened to say something but only dead air rang in my ears.

“What are you saying, Yukirin?” I asked, yearning to hear her voice.

Her mouth moved again and I managed to read her lips.

Let… me… stay… with… you.

“You want to stay with me?” my eyes widened in disbelief. She nodded.

“Even now that I’m basically a penniless orphan who may not be able to give you the best possible maintenance?”

She nodded again.

With a smile that should not be witnessed on a girl who had just lost her parents, I threw my arms around Yuki, enveloping her in a crushing bear hug. When I pulled back, her face had transformed back to the familiar impassive visage. Was what I saw purely a figment of my imagination? Shaking my head, I dismissed the thought.

After the massacre, picking up the broken pieces was an arduous challenge. With little money left, my parents were given a simple burial on the outskirts of town. Yuki’s right arm took a while to fix as I lacked the necessary materials. I had no choice but to sell the rest of my toys to feed and clothe myself. Takamina, being an extremely old and rare model made before the world war, was sold to the wealthy Maeda family for a tidy sum.

As to what happened to my sister, it was a mystery waiting to be solved. Her disappearance must have something to do with Rena, the puppet doll that was brought home the same day as Yuki. Along with Jurina, the Lolita beauty had vanished without a trace…

---

Dong… Dong… Dong…

Resonant chimes roused me from my nap and I blinked my bleary eyes. Glancing across the room, I noticed that both hands on the grandfather clock had struck twelve.

‘Looks like I had a dream about that again.’

Stifling a yawn, I stood up and caught sight of Yuki emerging from her creaky box. Standing to her full height, she was exactly a head taller than me. Half a year ago, I had installed functioning feet on her so that she could finally walk the earth after being trapped in the box since her creation. It was a tedious task for an aspiring toymaker like me but when I recalled how elated I felt when she took her first steps, the trouble was well worth it.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

As she nodded, her long flowing hair swished gently in the bitter coolness of winter. She strode towards me in her knee-high laced boots and drew me into the warm embrace of her dark leather jacket. Picking up my top hat from the nearby worktable, she set it on my head, fixing it gently such that my fringe wouldn’t be disturbed.

Playing with her black and white tie, I told her, “I heard that there’s a new soul catcher duo in town that goes by the name Double Matsui. Let’s pay them a visit. I need a spirit for the ballerina that I’m working on.”

Tipping my toes, I planted a kiss on her cheek and twirled out of her arms. Looking back, I thought I saw a smile tugging the corners of her alluring ruby lips.

---

The End.

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated :deco:

The next update for the Dr. Watanabe series will take awhile as I'm basically coughing my lungs out and drifting in and out of sleep recently due to the medicine I'm taking. In the meantime, I thank you in advance for waiting! :bow:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:57:16 PM by seigus »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki in UZA] The Tale of a Girl and Her Toy (23 Oct)
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2012, 03:06:07 PM »
OMG!!!!!

THIS.IS.SO.AWESOME!!!!

I would love to read more of this story...
I know, sometimes it's better to leave things this way that you wrote, but this was so amazing, that I want more adventures of this couple... I want double Matsui, and perverted ballerina... :wub:

Oh.... I'll be waiting for your MaYuki update!!!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2012, 06:25:52 PM »
Nice story  :twothumbs , but it's a bit scary though.  XD

Thank you seigus-san  :bow: .. you're the best!  :thumbsup

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2012, 06:39:49 PM »
Thank you seigus-san  :bow: .. you're the best!  :thumbsup

Yes, I agree with this statement... Now seigus-san is on my list of most favorite writers ;) I might even call him TGoF-san, like I call Sieka-sama and Divine Vengeance-san and karomuwi-chama. But Sieka-sama prefers being called 'Sieka'...

Back to the topic, I think seigus-san writes one of the best MaYuki stories I've ever read.  :bow: :bow:

And sorry for the double post.

So, is there even a slightest possibility that you might continue this amazing UZA inspired story of yours?  :inlove:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
It's awesome! The idea, the story, and the pairs! A little bizarre, but beautiful! Perfect! Thank you for this fic!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
it's awesome :twothumbs! The story is just woowww! In the end, Yukirin is dressed in the costume of UZA?? :?

THANK YOU A LOT FOR THIS FF!!!!! :)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline alpacas

• Yukirin's boobs belong to Mayuyu (。・ω・。) ♡
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2012, 08:10:21 PM »
This story was really different. In a good way though.

The dark undertones of Yuki's past and how Mayu's parents were killed - I don't usually like these morbid storylines but you somehow made it good. I thought it was even cute. :lol:

In the end, Yuki saying she wanted to stay with Mayu after protecting her really made the story for me. :wub:

Anyway, thanks again for an amazing piece of work. You never disappoint seigus-san!

Offline CrimsonGrxy

• ecchi
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:28 AM »
I feel like I'm reading a novel lol @.@
awesome dark plot line and will be looking forward in your new fics update :thumbsup

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2012, 12:42:02 AM »
Really great Mayuki story  :twothumbs :twothumbs
is there going to be a wmatsui continuation?
thankyou for the update  :bow: :bow:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
sakura_drop_: Thank you for having me as one of your favourite authors! :bow: But please just call me seigus as I'm far from being TGoF. I take pride in my MaYuki works but when it comes to other pairings, I'm pretty much stuck unlike Divine Vengeance-san who can manage a large cast and multiple pairings and still capture their essence so well. As to whether there'll be a continuation to this UZA-inspired story, I can't say for sure now. I didn't plan for one but if inspiration hits, there'll be no escaping it. That was exactly what I said after posting the first Dr. Watanabe story and look at how far it has come :nervous So there's still hope but I can't guarantee anything :deco:

rhin_rhin: I didn't plan for the story to be scary but you aren't the only person who has told me it is. My friend said the same thing to me today :nervous Nevertheless, I'm glad that you still like it and thank you for your wonderful support all this while!

Kiri-el: To be honest, I was afraid it'd be a bit too bizarre to stomach but I'm relieved that it's quite well-received. Phew. Thank you for reading!

Chanaline: I was waiting for someone to pick out on Yuki's costume change and you did! XD Yup, aside from the functioning feet, Mayuyu has also made some modifications to Yuki's appearance. Can't have a freaky jester roaming the town with her, can we? (Though it will be quite an adorable sight :P) Once again, thank you for your constant support!

alpacas: I'm glad you enjoyed the story despite the morbidity. I wasn't very confident about posting it as it is in a very different writing style from my usual. Aside from writing in first person which I haven't experimented much in, I had to refrain from adding in comedic moments which are a standard feature in my fics :sweatdrop:

CrimsonGrxy: Thank you for your comment! I was, in fact, going for the novel feel! I'm happy that it came across as such to you :)

yuuzu05: Thank you for your compliment! As mentioned above to sakura_drop_, I can't guarantee a continuation but if inspiration hits, I'll be sure to write one although it'll most likely be MaYuki-centric again with some focus on WMatsui. I can't write something without my precious MaYuki babies :inlove:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.3] Beach, Balls and Confusion (4 Nov)
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
A/N: Hi everyone! It's been a while since the last Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi update. Aside from going off track to write that UZA oneshot (it took a while for my mind to get back in Dr. Watanabe mode :sweatdrop:), I've been in very poor health and my brain just wasn't functioning properly. Furthermore, crazy shit at work and impending Japanese exams didn't help the situation. Well, I'm still nowhere near recovery but inspiration struck these couple of days and I managed to complete this new update which is a little longer than usual. Hope you enjoy it and thank you very much for waiting! :deco:

anzai-san: Thank you for your comment! It really warms my heart when I'm told that my stories have such a lasting impact. I've been spazzing over the UZA PV countless of times too! :D

Note: This is a genderbend story.

---

Beach, Balls and Confusion

“What were you thinking?” Yuki hissed at Mayu in the smallest voice possible so that Jun would not hear her. “Why did you invite him to play with us?”

Her boyfriend sent Jun a sideways glance and found the playful young man preoccupied with spinning the volleyball on his index finger. Leaning close to the frowning nurse, he whispered, “Do you think Ren-san is handsome?”

Alarm bells rang in Yuki’s head the moment the words left his mouth.

“Did he infect you already?!” she screamed for the third time that day, causing Mayu to falter in his steps and Jun to drop the ball.

Poking his pinkie into his ear, Jun grimaced, “Gee, your girlfriend is such a screamer. Do the neighbours complain?”

Mayu who had just regained his footing almost lost his balance again. Clearing his throat as though tripping on sand was the most common occurrence in the world, he set the record straight, “We are not at that stage yet.”

“You aren’t?” Jun regarded the couple with doubtful eyes. Mayu’s statement did not make sense to him. There standing before him were the embodiments of sex and good looks in their purest forms. “You mean the two of you can resist each other when others would jump you at the first given chance?”

“Why not?” Yuki retorted, not liking the hankering look in Jun’s eyes. “Our relationship is built on love, not lust.”

“Alright, whatever you say,” Jun raised his hands in an act of surrender. He had a gnawing bad feeling that Yuki would rip him to shreds like a possessive lioness if he were to probe further. “Anyway, what infection were you talking about?” he asked, trying to sound as casual as possible while tossing the ball from hand to hand.

“It’s nothing,” Mayu replied swiftly and made a sniffing sound. “She was referring to the flu bug that one of our colleagues has.”

“Ah, I see,” although not quite believing his words, Jun decided to just go with the flow out of fear for his life. He could fight against a thug or two and win without breaking a sweat but not a raging mad girlfriend.

Yuki took the chance to pull Mayu aside. “What did you mean by if Ren-kun was handsome? Don’t tell me you are starting to look at men that way too?”

The doctor stared at her with his most intense gaze, nodded, and watched as her eyes grew as wide as saucers.

“N-No way…” her hand on his arm loosened and fell but he grabbed it and held it close to his chest. Looking up, he bore an enamouring smile on his face.

“Of course not. Have a little more faith in me.”

No matter how charmingly handsome he looked at that point, she still thwacked him on the shoulder - hard.

“It’s precisely because I have too much faith in you that I believed you in the first place!” she huffed, not bothering to soothe the obvious pain her boyfriend was in from her mammoth strike.

Off to the side, Jun could not help but be drawn in by the lovers’ banter. There was a radiant five-finger mark burnt on Mayu’s pale shoulder. “Are you two, perhaps, like in an S&M relationship or something?” he queried despite his better judgement.

“No!” Yuki snapped and stormed ahead of the two dumbfounded men.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Jun turned to Mayu and kindly offered, “PMS?”

The doctor’s slight frame drooped as he sighed, mentally beating himself over and over for taking his joke too far. He, of all people, should have known that his girlfriend had endured more than enough surprises for a day and was exceptionally highstrung as a result.

With a forced smile, he uttered, “No. My fault.”

His response prompted Jun to let out a low whistle in surprise and true appreciation. This guy… It takes a real man to admit his mistakes. Patting the shorter man’s back, he told him, “Bro, I salute you.”

---

At the sand court, Yuko had her hands positioned inches before her face, fingers twiddling while her lips were pressed tightly in concentration.

“What are you doing?” Mario’s voice barged through her thoughts like a bulldozer smashing into a concrete wall and she would have wrung that skinny neck and squeezed all air out of his lungs if not for her self-restraint.

“You idiot! You just made me lose count!”

His proud visage cracked into a gloating grin. “Lost count of what?”

“The score, damn it!” Yuko tugged at her hair in frustration. “Now I’ve got to start all over again.”

“It’s ten to nine in my favour,” he declared offhandedly. A distrustful frown buried deep in Yuko’s brow.

“How can you be so sure?”

“I was keeping count unlike a certain single-track fool,” Mario folded his arms, shooting the tiny woman a belittling look. “Our team is leading by eight points. The other team is as good as gone at the rate we are going.”

“Shut it with the insults,” Yuko griped, crossing her arms as well. “I hate to admit this but you are not bad for a stick. We have to keep striving to make sure Miyazawa’s team doesn’t catch up. Nyannyan did say that our team winning this match is a prerequisite before the top scorer can get that ice cream treat.”

“There’s no way the losers can turn this game around. Look,” he gestured towards the other side of the net with a slight tilt of his chin, “even Sae is drained from trying to make up for his hopeless teammates.”

The vivacious Dr. Miyazawa who was always brimming with seemingly boundless energy was currently sprawled out on the sand like a beached starfish while Mocchi willingly massaged his aching muscles with a face that looked too gleeful for comfort. Ren, faring not much better, was taking a swig from his bottle of isotonic drink as beads of perspiration rolled down his finely sculpted temples and cheekbones.

“You know, it’s kind of nice that the two of you are working together for once,” Rie chipped in thoughtfully from behind Yuko and Mario.

There was a pregnant pause as the two senior doctors turned to each other, stared…

And made the grandest gagging sounds ever.

“Me working with this annoying stick? That’s crazy!” Yuko flailed her arms in horror.

Mario took one giant step away from her and admonished the unsuspecting Rie, “I forbid you to suggest something as ridiculous ever again, do you hear?”

Rie shrank back from the highly volatile aura that was emitted by the scandalised pair and hastily slinked away to the protective arms of Haruna who was drawing little kittens in the sand.

“Hey, you two don’t bully Rie-chan!” Haruna chided as she wrapped a comforting arm around the younger woman.

“What?” Yuko pointed disbelievingly at herself. “Now it’s my fault?”

Mario nodded. “Yes, yours. You called her crazy.”

“I didn’t! Stop putting words in my mouth!” Yuko growled. “You were the one who threatened Rie-chan!”

“That was called giving advice.”

“Why you-”

“Oh my God!” a sudden loud cry interrupted the rivals’ heated squabble and all eyes turned to the source.

“Who the heck?” the question slipped past Yuko’s lips as she took in the appearance of an ecstatic man beside Mayu.

“He looks like a walking lime popsicle,” Mario crinkled his nose in disdain, referring to the gaudy green Hawaiian shirt that Jun was wearing.

“O.M.G,” Jun repeated, “what in heaven’s name– Wait! I think I’m in heaven!” His jaw dropped as his eyes feasted on the mouth-watering sight before him. “If I’m not in heaven, then I must be in paradise on earth!” He bounded over to Mario like an excited lost puppy reunited with its owner and latched onto his arm as though they had been master and pet for years. “This dude, you’re so cool! I want you as my brother!”

“Hah?” Mario shook off the delirious newcomer. “Take your paws off me.”

His warning was sorely ignored because Jun had already zipped off towards Sae who had just sprung up from the commotion. The neurosurgeon took a startled step back as Jun’s hungry eyes gobbled up his well-defined muscular body from his firm pectorals to his rock-hard abs.

“You are a living Greek God! Please teach me how to be as charming as you!”

Feeling many pairs of questioning eyes boring holes in his body, Mayu decided that he had better put a stop to Jun’s overflowing torrent of excitement. Placing a firm hand on his shoulder, Mayu said, “Matsui-san, I think you should stop for a while.”

“Mayu-san, you and your friends should be starring in an idol drama or something!” Jun gushed.

Yuki’s mouth twitched in irritation. Mayu-san? On first name basis already?

“Matsui?” Yuko’s sharp ears picked up on the familiar surname. She studied the almost hyperventilating Jun from head to toe. “Are you and Ren related?”

“Ren?” Jun’s eyebrows rose. “You mean there’s one more hunk I’ve missed?”

“Yes, behind you,” Mayu answered flatly.

Yuki’s mouth twitched again. Mayu agrees that Ren is a hunk! Didn’t he say he was joking just now?

Ren who had just set his drink bottle down, spun around at the mention of his name. Looking up, he noticed a frozen man gaping with his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish at him. He peeked past the stranger and sent a puzzled look in Mayu’s direction, hoping that the younger doctor would shed some light on the situation. However, the bespectacled man only returned a useless shrug.

“Excuse me, are you alright?” Ren waved his hand before Jun’s unblinking eyes.

“Mayu-san,” Jun called, his sight not leaving Ren, “you just lost your spot as the perfect eye candy. This guy here is the real perfection.”

To say he was disturbed would be an understatement. In fact, Ren felt his insides being churned upside down and inside out by the very man before him. Jun’s infatuated stare was making his skin crawl in a way that he had never experienced before.

“Would you happen to be single?”

Ren’s throat constricted as though an invisible force was strangling him till he began to suspect he needed an oxygen mask to breathe. If it was even possible, his already pale face had turned whiter than a sheet of paper.

What is wrong with this man? My relationship status is none of his business. Why is he looking at me like that? Wait, no, stop! Why are you coming towards me?

A warm hand attached itself to Ren’s slick forehead which had broken out in an extreme case of cold sweat.

“Are you alright?” Jun returned Ren’s question to him as he felt the abnormally cool skin. “You look like you are about to faint.”

Why is his face so close to me? Step back. It’s too close. Get away from me! In his mind, Ren was shouting out all forms of protests but for some reason, he could not move in reality. His skin looks so smooth… and his eyes… they are so dark and- Wait! Why am I looking at his face?!

With a sudden grunt and an enormous strength he had never exhibited before, Ren shoved the frightening newcomer away, shocking everyone.

“G-Get away!” he gasped, heaving hard. “What is wrong with you?” He then staggered backwards as he shook his head to clear his darkening vision.

“Chill, dude!” Jun reached forward, afraid that Ren would lose his balance but the taller man jerked and slapped his hand away. Ren’s face was looking a little green at this point and his left hand gripped his stomach as he adopted a hunching position. Mayu and Yuko recognised the telltale signs of a panic attack and they traded knowing looks. However, before they could make a move, Yuki jostled Jun aside, lifted her hand high in the air and brought it down on Ren’s cheek with the strength of her entire arm. The rest of the group winced at the sharp, resounding smack.

“Snap out of it!” Yuki gripped Ren’s shoulders and shook him while Yuko nudged Mayu and whispered, “I’m asking you again. You sure you want to marry this scary woman?”

“Don’t make fun of Yuki,” Mayu warned, narrowing his eyes.

Yuko clicked her tongue, “Tch, you are no fun. But don’t you think we should stop her before Ren’s brain gets rattled to mush?”

“There’s no need. He’s fine already,” Mayu pointed out nonchalantly. His mentor snapped her head to the childhood friends and found Ren back to his normal self. Their fellow emergency doctor was seen scratching his head with a sheepish face as he spoke to Yuki.

“Thanks for that, Yuki-chan.”

“Don’t mention it. It’s a lucky thing that slapping still works after so many years,” Yuki said, rubbing her palms together to ease the sting from hitting him too hardly. “I thought your panic attacks had stopped after high school.”

“I thought so too but…” he glanced at Jun who was staring back with worry and felt another chill shoot down his spine.

“Ren-kun is a little homophobic towards gay men so you better keep your distance from him,” Yuki told Jun who appeared crestfallen at the news.

“Why?” the man was close to tears. The perfect man was right before his eyes and he was forbidden to make a move on him!

He looks like a disappointed puppy. I feel kind of bad.
Ren shook his head to clear any funny and unwanted thoughts. This man is confusing the life out of me! I should be glad that Yuki-chan is trying to make him give up hope on me.

“Sorry, just bad experiences,” Ren stated simply.

“Hey Watanabe, care to explain what’s going on?” Mario raised his voice above the chatter. The said doctor had his mind somewhere else as his gaze was focused on his girlfriend, Ren and Jun. A whack to the back of his head brought him back to earth.

“Stop undressing Yuki-chan with your eyes!” Yuko quipped unabashedly with full intention of embarrassing him. She smirked in satisfaction when he coughed and sputtered.

“I-I’m not! And don’t give other men ideas!” Mayu rebuked and moved to stand before Yuki, shielding her body from the prying eyes of others. Despite having lost her temper at him earlier, Yuki could not help but feel familiar warmth seeping into her chest as she admired his slender but dependable back. Mayu cleared his throat and gestured towards Jun, “Anyway, this is Matsui Jun who Yuki and I met a while ago. He’ll be playing in my place for the rest of the game.”

“What?” Yuko objected. “That’s unfair! We didn’t say we can have substitutes!”

“Nor did we say we can’t,” Mayu reminded coolly. “Besides, I’m not feeling too well to continue.”

Yuko looked ready to argue but Mario stepped in and spoke first.

“Are you afraid of a little challenge, Oshima?”

Not one to back down from a taunt, especially one from her nemesis, Yuko brushed her nose with her thumb like the late action star Bruce Lee, “Me, the great Oshima Yuko afraid? You must have a screw loose to even think that. Bring it on!”

In the midst of the rivals’ usual “discussions”, Mayu felt a small tug on his left hand. Turning around, he was surprised to see his girlfriend with her head hanging low.

“What’s wrong, Yuki?” concern laced his gentle voice as he returned a squeeze on her hand. She was nibbling her bottom lip and her eyes were downcast.

“Are you not feeling well because of me?”

Mayu felt a pinch in his guts when he saw the remorseful look on her face. “Of course not,” he answered. Whispering into her ear, he added, “I’m actually fine. It’s just part of my plan. I will explain to you later.”

“What plan?” she frowned.

“It’s not convenient to speak now. I promise I will tell you everything later, alright?”

She gave a meek nod even as she sighed inwardly. It had been a nerve-racking day for her ever since the appearance of Jun and endless doubts had been attacking her self-esteem as a woman and the girlfriend of a man who was highly sought after by members of both sexes.

“Mayu…” she started in a soft voice, dragging out the last syllable of his name like a timid child who wanted to ask for something but was too shy to go on.

“Yes?” he encouraged patiently. Deep down, he was already over the moon that she was not giving him the cold shoulder anymore, hence he was more than willing to wait till she was ready to speak her mind.

“I…”

He smiled at the very adorable way her eyes were darting around as a pretty pink hue spread across her round cheeks.

“I…”

“Hmm?”

“I… I want you to kiss me.”

And he complied without a second thought. Lifting her chin with the gentlest of touches, he leant forward and captured the saccharine lips which he so adored. It started out not unlike his usual kisses in public – short and chaste like an angel – but something different happened just before he drew back. His teeth gave a teasing nip on her lower lip that was so swift she might have imagined it but the lingering prick told her otherwise. Her fingers traced her reddening lip as her wide eyes searched his. He was never this bold outside of the house.

“Because I love you.”

It was an answer to her unasked question and the discreetly possessive action was enough to quell the insecurity that had been plaguing her.

“And I’m sorry for the joke earlier. It was in bad taste. Forgive me, please?”

The blushing woman was having butterflies in her stomach under his earnest gaze. Nodding her head, she replied with a pout, “But don’t you scare me like that again.”

Holding up three fingers, he vowed, “Scout’s promise.”

“Since when were you a scout?”

“Since two seconds ago.”

“Hmph, cheeky boy!” she slapped his chest, a reflex action that she had developed in response to his teasing. Hearing the hiss of pain, she apologised hastily and rubbed the scarred spot. “I’m sorry! I forgot again!”

“It’s okay,” he assured despite the discomfort. “It shows that you care.”

“If the others hear that, they are really going to think that we are in that kind of relationship,” she mumbled.

“You mean the S&M kind?”

Eyes almost popping out of their sockets, she hushed, “Shh! Not so loud!”

As her beloved laughed at her reaction, her chest warmed upon noticing how carefree he seemed. Guilt had been eating away at her for getting mad at him when he was simply enjoying himself after being cooped up at home for so long.

“We’re starting!” Yuko blared from the other side of the net. Sometime during their little make up session, the rest had got into positions and were ready to continue the game.

“Guess it’s time for me to go. I’ll be watching from the side,” Mayu said and was about to leave the court when Yuki held him back. Tipping forward, she planted a quick peck on his cheek and whispered, “I love you too.”

His loving gaze lingered on her for a moment before he turned and jogged to the side.

On the court, Sae’s team had changed their main players to the captain and the newcomer since Jun boasted that he was often crowned the Most Valuable Player in the official matches he had taken part in. Their team had only scored eleven points before the timeout and Jun promised Sae he would turn the tables around. At the blow of the whistle courtesy of Mayu, Mario served the first ball, firing it straight at Mocchi, the other team’s weakest link. As expected, the frantic nurse screamed and cowered in fear but before the ball struck her, a nimble Jun swung around and punched the ball back up. Sae raced forward and spiked it over the net with tremendous force. It sailed past Yuko’s outstretched hands and hit the sand with a plop.

“Score!” Sae pumped his fist in the air and gave his new teammate a tight high ten. “You weren’t just bragging when you said you were good, kid! Let’s trash them!”

Jun’s chest swelled with pride and he flashed a toothy grin, feeling a growing sense of acceptance in the group of good-looking lads and ladies. He cast a sidelong glance at Ren and his heart fell a bit when the man averted his eyes.

“Damn, they are serious!” Yuko cursed.

“It’s your fault for being short and missing the ball,” Mario groused.

“Oh shut up. Your serve sucked in the first place.”

They did not have time to argue as the game promptly resumed with a power serve from Jun and Mario made a heroic dive for it. Although he managed to make contact with the ball, it bounced off his fist at an odd angle and flew out of the court, resulting in an error.

“So what good does your height do now, stick?” Yuko taunted, rubbing salt into his wounded ego.

With the rapidly rising tension in their team, whatever little chemistry they shared earlier had dipped to minus levels. It did not take long for Sae’s rejuvenated team to level the score and now both teams were tied at twenty-three points. The first team to score twenty-five or more with a two-point margin would win the set.

The panting Yuko and Mario had their fierce gazes locked on Jun as he prepared to serve the next ball. The next point was crucial and Yuko swore on her collection of Nyannyan photos that she would not concede it to the other team. In her mind, it was just her and the ball. There was no way she could trust the stick after his screw-ups. Unbeknownst to her, Mario had the exact same thoughts about her. The second the ball soared past the net, both of them sprinted in the direction it was flying in like race horses with blinkers on. By the time they realised they were just inches away from each other, it was too late. There was a loud smacking of limbs and a sharp cry of pain as the two speeding bodies collided in a tangled heap.

“Fuck! That hurts!” Yuko yelled. She was lying on her back and clutching her throbbing head as flashing stars danced around her. Opening her eyes, she came face-to-face with Mario who was mere centimetres above her and his hot breath was breathing down her face. Their eyes bulged when they realised the precarious position they were in. Letting out an ear-splitting screech, Yuko pushed Mario away only to make him lose his balance and crash down on her. Her scream was instantly muffled by a pair of warm lips.

“Oh my God…” Rie gasped.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing,” Sae’s jaw dropped.

It was as if someone had shot a bullet through his head. Mario could only stare blankly at Yuko’s petrified brown eyes as their faces were squashed together. His quick-witted brain had failed him and stopped functioning totally. On the other hand, Yuko was squirming uncomfortably under Mario’s sweat-slicked half-naked body. She was acutely aware of his bare chest pressing against her thinly clothed breasts. In all her life, she had never been this close to a man before. The sheer thought of it disgusted her to no end. She loved women and their soft feminine curves, bouncy boobs and perky asses, not tough muscles and the repulsive third leg of men. Speaking of which, fear gripped her heart as she felt something hard pressing against her crotch.

There was a muffled scream and everyone watched in stunned silence as Yuko thrashed wildly and shoved Mario off her. Standing over him, she delivered a kick to the vulnerable spot in between his legs, causing all men present to grab their prized jewels instinctively and cringe in true empathy.

“Oww!” the once-proud Mario howled in extreme pain and rolled around the sand, losing all his dignity in a split second. The corners of his tightly squeezed eyes glistened with unshed tears. “What the hell did you do that for?” he lashed out at the equally furious Yuko.

“Y-You were getting hard on me, you freak!” Yuko blasted.

“That’s nonsense!” Mario shot back. “Why would I get hard on someone like you?”

“It was pressing against me! Your disgusting man-”

“That was my leg, damn it!” Mario cut her off and attempted to sit up but only succeeded in curling up in a foetal position as another wave of pain rocked his nerves.

“Huh, what? Your leg?”

“Yes, you imbecile! You are going to pay for this,” growled Mario as he slowly stood up.

“You could be lying for all I know,” Yuko retaliated. “Anyway, you still deserved the kick for kissing me.”

“Senseless reasoning from the idiot,” Mario grumbled as he hobbled to the side where Mayu was resting. He could not be bothered to carry on the debate. All he wanted now was a strong dose of general anaesthetic to knock him out and take away the pain completely.

“So are we still playing?” Jun asked cautiously.

“No,” Yuko snapped. “I’m going back to take a nice, long bath to wash off all traces of man juice.”

Jun turned to Sae and asked, “What’s with her?”

“Oh, she’s a lesbian.”

No other explanation was needed as Jun nodded in understanding. As the group packed up and was about to head back to the hotel, they heard a familiar voice call for Jun.

“Jun-kun, where are you?”

“Crap! I forgot all about the time!” Jun checked his watch before waving at the woman in the distance. “Atsuko-san! I’m here!”

“Officer Maeda?” Mayu recognised the silky brown bobbed hair of the police officer whom they had worked with on several occasions. As Atsuko made her way over, another familiar short figure behind her came into view. “And Takahashi-san?”

“Acchan, Takamina!” Yuko bounded over, feeling a lift in her spirits at the unexpected appearance of her long-time pals.

“Yuko!” Takahashi Minami stumbled back as Yuko pounced onto her, enveloping her in a bone-crushing hug while Mayu greeted the duo in his normal calm voice.

Confusion was etched all over Jun’s face. “Atsuko-san, you know them?”

“They are doctors and nurses at Akiba Hospital. We’ve worked together a few times.”

“What are you doing here?” Yuko chirped.

“I’m here with my team to investigate a series of rape cases in Okinawa recently,” Atsuko explained. “Takamina is worried about me so she came along,” she added the next sentence with a faint blush on her tanned cheeks.

Listening to Atsuko’s words, Mayu was quick to put two and two together. That explains why Matsui-san can fight so well.

“So that means Matsui-san is your colleague,” the doctor deduced and received a nod in response.

“Jun-kun just joined the force three weeks ago,” Atsuko informed.

As if on cue, Jun stepped forward and performed a sharp salute.

“Officer Matsui from the Criminal Investigation Bureau at your service. Nice to meet you!”

---

To be continued…

Thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated :deco:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:01:32 AM by seigus »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.3] Beach, Balls and Confusion (4 Nov)
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2012, 08:11:14 PM »
saving the spot :thumbsup

WOooHoOoooOO
ur back!!
and with the update!!
u really make me smile while reading this!! :oops:

what??GaY???
i hope jun is a girl..so ren will not not be traumatized to jun!!

and their special appearance of atsumina!!
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

i really really love ur fic!!
thank you for the update,
and looking forward for more!!
 :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:11:16 AM by Chichay12 »

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.3] Beach, Balls and Confusion (4 Nov)
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »
Can't really give a proper review because my eyes... they need rest!!

Wtf I never really expected that Jun was some sort of police xD

Whaaaat?? So, Ren is homophobic OTL I wonder how Jun will snatch his heart.. Leave it all to the jail bait :3

Raaapeee! Mayu must need new eyes to keep a better look out for Yuki Lol.

Update soon, Seigus-san! .. And you know well that were grateful for this update~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2012, 09:55:06 PM »
Hohohoho!! :w00t:

Jun do your best with Ren!!! XD WMatsui come here YAY!!!

Wow Takamina and Acchan are here! Interesting! :thumbsup

Jun is in police!!

Mayuki are always cute!!! :wub: They kissed? They kissed!!! :w00t: Kawaii!! :wub: What Mayu planned?... He want to convert Ren in homosexual guy even if he know that Ren is homophobic! You are evil :twisted:

Mayu stay with Yuki, it's dangerous

Thank you I love it :thumbsup
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline alpacas

• Yukirin's boobs belong to Mayuyu (。・ω・。) ♡
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2012, 11:20:58 PM »
First off before anything, I hope you get better soon seigus-san. You can put this on hiatus if you need to and write when you're completely better and don't have much on your plate. No need to push yourself if you're unwell.

Now on to the update - it was well worth the wait as always. And it was long too! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

Mario vs Yuko got me laughing. Those idiots could be a comedy duo with their quarrels... and oh my god the kiss. :lol:

Also I can't believe Ren is disgusted at Jun and is homophobic. Oh the WMatsui angst OTL

And the best part: Mayuki askdksskakhs WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE!? YUKI BEING JEALOUS OF MEN AND THE S&M COMMENTS I CAN'T LOL JUST GET MARRIED PLEASE :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU