JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bird - Game

Author Topic: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Christmas Special] Under the Mistletoe (29 Dec)  (Read 226555 times)

Offline Prataz

• Member+
Re: [Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi Part 4.6] To Mend a Broken Soul (20 Jan)
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2013, 04:04:58 AM »
And so it happened! The long awaited update =)

As Ren is so bloody dense like a rock, he will definitely need someone as hot blooded as Jurina to melt away the layers to his heart.

Go On and fight for your love Jurina! Go and conquer this silly doctor!

And woah... Mario and Yuuko... If they did it... Then how about poor Haruna? Who can claim one of the sexiest woman in AKB48 then?

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #241 on: January 20, 2013, 06:28:30 AM »
LOL. Yuuko and Mario HAD A GOOD TIME LAST NIGHT. XD
Mario x Yuuko? :3

Moving away... REN... MOVE ON AND COURT JURINA OREDI! > <

Thanks for the wonderful update. m(_ _)m

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2013, 07:38:19 AM »
Wow.. So Jurina is a woman.. XD
Thanks, God it was not a homo scene.. XD

And, Seigus-san.. You are very very good in writing.. Your explanation is clear and it make me love Mayuki pair more.. X)  :wub: :wub: :wub:

The character of Mayu.. Arghhh.. It's melting me..  :wub:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »
It is just so wonderful!!! I love iiiiiiiiitttt!!! :inlove:

Ren is safe!! Youhou!! :twothumbs And Jun is Jurina!! Yatta! :twothumbs

Ren! Jurina is just here!! Look at her!! ;)

Mayuki are so sweeeet!! :wub: why are they sweet like that?? :) Yuki you were so kawaii!!! :wub:

And the end.. :rofl:

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2013, 11:05:22 AM »
Cliffhanger! Again!! DX
Ooooh~ i bet it was Yuko and Mario or Sae who shriek/scream in the end.
The update will be fun!! :D
And oh... More JurinaRen scene! *although i'm still looking forward the other doctors' squabble for Haruna and Ren*
Hope to read the next update... Soon... XD

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »
Hi everyone! It's been a while. I hope everybody is doing fine. I've been busy falling sick (what else is new? :sweatdrop:) and more importantly, as some of you may already know from following the recent posts in The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread, I'm currently working with Hitobo and nori on a proposal to the forum mods for an AKB48 Fanfic Community Advice Thread to help writers who want to improve their writing. In our proposal, readers and writers alike will get to play their part in offering advice. We've already come up with the first draft and are in the process of making some adjustments. More details will be posted in the Discussion Thread once we have finalised the draft so please keep a lookout for it if you are interested! :deco:

aruka: aruka-san! I had thought that you had stopped following this story long ago too! It's really great to see you back again! :deco: I hope you will like the future updates :D
Not commenting doesn't always mean not following the story, seigus-san. :D
Maybe my comment wouldn't even be necessary as people before me have sucked empty all my intended words and left me nothing to say. :lol: #kidding

Currently I'm enjoying myself as a mostly silent reader in the Fanfic thread, and yet just reading only could still render my brain tired sometimes, especially during that 'heated war of words' in the discussion thread a while ago. :lol: However, let me say thanks to you, Hitobo, and nori for the proposal work. I didn't comment or anything for that idea (my bad), but it's a yes from the silent me.

Regarding the story, I'll be frank... my excitement for this series did lower down at the beginning of their vacation. That time I wasn't quite moving on from the 'intensity' of the previous city-rescue chapter. In later chapters, including this latest, the excitement rose though, but still far from the exact high level I've been on.

Perhaps upcoming chapters would help rise it more, that's why I would wait. But don't worry... just keep writing the usual way, seigus-san. :D

And Jun is a she! :w00t: Lovely! :love: Thank you for meeting my expectation on Jurina's gender. :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:55:54 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2013, 08:58:50 PM »
Hi everyone! It's been a while. I hope everybody is doing fine. I've been busy falling sick (what else is new? :sweatdrop:) and more importantly, as some of you may already know from following the recent posts in The General AKB48 Fanfic Discussion Thread, I'm currently working with Hitobo and nori on a proposal to the forum mods for an AKB48 Fanfic Community Advice Thread to help writers who want to improve their writing. In our proposal, readers and writers alike will get to play their part in offering advice. We've already come up with the first draft and are in the process of making some adjustments. More details will be posted in the Discussion Thread once we have finalised the draft so please keep a lookout for it if you are interested! :deco:

aruka: aruka-san! I had thought that you had stopped following this story long ago too! It's really great to see you back again! :deco: I hope you will like the future updates :D
Not commenting doesn't always mean not following the story, seigus-san. :D
Maybe my comment wouldn't even be necessary, as people before me have sucked empty all my intended words and left me nothing to say. :lol: #kidding

Currently I'm enjoying myself as a mostly silent reader in the Fanfic thread, and yet just reading only could still render my brain tired sometimes, especially during that 'heated war of words' in the discussion thread a while ago. :lol: However, let me say thanks to you, Hitobo, and nori for the proposal work. I didn't comment or anything for that idea (my bad), but it's a yes from the silent me.

Regarding the story, I'll be frank... my excitement for this series did lower down at the beginning of their vacation. That time I wasn't quite moving on from the 'intensity' of the previous city-rescue chapter. In later chapters, including this latest, the excitement rose though, but still far from the exact high level I've been on.

Perhaps upcoming chapters would help rise it more, that's why I would wait. But don't worry... just keep writing the usual way, seigus-san. :D

And Jun is a she! :w00t: Lovely! :love: Thank you for meeting my expectation of Jurina's gender. :D

Sorry for double posting, but this perked my interest.

Mainly because I always had a deep 'connection' with this story as I never lost interest in it and it always kept me entertained.

But it is really wonderful to find out more different opinions.

I think seigus-san is lucky to have this feedback from people.

I want to get this various comments too as all I always get is just good opinions, like my haters are too afraid to face me or something.

Anyway, just to mention it again, I love your story, seigus-san, and I'll be waiting for the next update~!

Till next time, seigus-san!  :mon bye:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:14:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:28 PM »
I'm a new reader on your fic
I really like it, especially dr watanabe x nurse kashiwagi

Mayuki in here are so perfect for each other  :wub:
Poor ren but I hope with jurina, he will find new love  :D

Thanx for the fic ^^

Offline Ricchan_Sawa

• みんなの執事
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: January 22, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
Hooaaaaa Jun-channnnn (LOL)

for me Jun it's a girl for the first time (LOL) ma... That because when I was in primary school,, I have an underclassmate named Jun-chan LOL
she is so kawaii XDDD

oh and anyway,,, when I was at school, I tried to draw dr watanabe in my desk. I'm so bored hearing the theacher's "SPEECH".

I really wanted to post it in here,,, but I dunno how  :depressed:

could you tell me how to do it? 39--  :kneelbow:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2013, 03:51:36 PM »
First, I'm sorry for being late. T___T

---

Hooray!! Jun is actually Jurina!  :cow: I knew it! I knew it!  :cow:  :cow:

To Ren-san,

Pedobear! Come on and get your loli-Juju now!!!  :lol:

To Mario and Yuko,

:shocked
Wahahahahaha..ahahaha..ahahaha..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

--

MaYuki is sweet as ever!!! I just can't get enough of their sweetness. Please update this everyday. (joke) xDD
And I'm really curious if Mario and Yuko did a file transfer.   XD

Thanks for this update seigus-san! I really enjoy it!  :heart:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »
Hello..

I read this all chapters in only 1 day! :D

It's really amazing!!!

Many handsomes!!! hehe...

Please Update!!!

I love WMatsui...

Chapter 06, it's very funny that Jun likes Mayu,Mariko,Sae and Ren!!!

It's very funny :D

It's MariHaru? kojiYuu? or MariYuko?
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
[MaYuki Request Hour Special] The Reason Behind Sexy Shortcake's Smile (2 Feb)
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2013, 07:45:45 AM »
Hi everyone! This was supposed to be up last weekend but I was so busy flooding the MaYuki and Kashiwagi Yuki threads with pics and stuff from Request Hour 2013 and whatnot that I was too tired to complete this one-shot earlier :nervous In order to fully enjoy this update, you will first need to know what happened over the Request Hour weekend by checking out the aforementioned links and my post in the Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2013 thread.

This update is dedicated to rhin-san for tolerating my crazy bouts of MaYuki spazzes during RH13 :lol:

Hope everyone enjoys this one-shot! The MaYuki love shall live on! :heart:

---

The Reason Behind Sexy Shortcake’s Smile

There’s no way I can mess up the center position.

That was what had been weighing on Watanabe Mayu’s mind since the start of Request Hour 2013 Day 3. She had been unforgiving to herself, never once taking a break from practising dance sequences to even grab a drink. After performing Iiwake Maybe, the pigtailed girl finally made a mad dash to the water station. Her throat was scratchy and she was painfully aware of the dryness lacing her lips.

As she and some other members swarmed to quench their thirst, she blinked in confusion when she saw her cup all scrunched up at the edge of the table. Next to her, Sashihara Rino was heard grumbling something about “stupid Miichan” and “my poor cup” under her breath.

“Oh Mayuyu, I’d advise you against using that cup,” Sasshi told the perplexed girl.

“You know what happened to it?” Mayu asked as she inspected the paper cup, frowning slightly when she noticed faint teeth marks on it.

“Didn’t you watch our MC just now?” Sasshi raised a surprised eyebrow. “The one with me, Miichan and Yukirin.”

Mayu shook her head, “I was busy.”

“Ah,” the HKT48 member nodded in understanding. “Then you might want to put that cup down. Miichan chewed on it during the MC.”

Eyes widening in horror, Mayu released a squeak, chucking the defiled cup to the ground like it was a lethal virus. As she stared at the discarded item, her dry throat beckoned for some much needed relief and she swiftly turned her attention to the new disposable cups. However, Sasshi blocked her outstretched hand.

“What are you doing?” she questioned.

Brows furrowing again, Mayu replied plainly, “Taking a new cup.”

Sasshi laughed and pointed at an unused cup on the table, “That’s your new one!”

“Eh? Who wrote…” Mayu’s voice trailed off as she recognised the handwriting scrawled across the smooth white surface. The characters were somewhat messy, as though the person had written them in a hurry.

“Damn that Kashiwagi. She quickly wrote you a new one but she ignored mine.”

Mayu barely had time to step aside when Sasshi dropped to her knees and picked up a cup lying under the table. She raised it with both hands, treating it like Simba of Lion King fame and proclaimed in a dramatic voice complete with sobbing sounds, “My poor baby! Even if you are down and dirty, I still want you!”

Mayu cringed when Sasshi cradled the cup which bore smudges of grime to her cheek. Unable to stand the seemingly unhygienic scene, Mayu poured herself a cup of water. She smiled as the refreshing liquid glided down her throat, running her thumbs over the black ink on the cup. At this moment, the familiar sounds of someone’s footsteps approached them.

“I’m so thirsty!” Kashiwagi Yuki lamented to no one in particular. “Ah, Mayuyu!” The Team B member’s face lit up like a light bulb and she quickened her steps. In her haste, she missed Sasshi entirely and tripped over the Hetare Idol, slamming her foot into her back. The victim of accidental abuse smacked face first against the floor with a startled ‘oof’.

“My baby!” Sasshi cried out.

Yuki steadied herself and gaped in true Reaction Queen fashion. “Sasshi! What are you doing down there?”

Ignoring the question, Sasshi lifted her cup which had been crushed under her body when she fell and sniffed loudly. Suddenly, she whipped her head around, lips quivering as she glared daggers at Yuki.

“You ruined my cup!” she wailed.

Yuki resisted the urge to roll her eyes. “You can always get a new one. There are so many of them.”

“I want you to get me a new one… and write my name on it!”

“You have hands, don’t you?” Yuki folded her arms across her chest, unwilling to accede to the demand. “You can do it yourself.”

“Not fair! Mayuyu has hands too but you got her a new cup right after Miichan raped hers!” Sasshi whined, pointing at Mayu who was watching the heated exchange with quiet interest.

“Eh?” Yuki’s cheeks pinked upon Sasshi’s words. She fell silent as she racked her brain for a suitable comeback. “W-Well, you… aren’t as cute as Mayuyu!” she blurted.

Now, it was Mayu’s turn to blush. The youngest girl among the trio tightened her grip on her cup.

Sasshi smirked inwardly and did a discreet fist pump when she detected the bright red hue conquering their faces.

Yes! Unresolved sexual tension!

In a sudden 180 degree turn of attitude, Sasshi stood up, tossed her cup into the bin, and sauntered off with an air of nonchalance that would make Shinoda Mariko proud. After she made her exit, the two former teammates were left facing each other in awkward silence. Mayu played nervously with the frills on her skirt as memories of Yuki’s abnormally dominating actions the previous night flooded her mind. She could clearly remember Yuki forcefully pulling her into her blazer shortly after Day 2’s encore performances...

Mayu lost her footing from the sudden pull and crashed against Yuki’s body. Two strong hands shoved her closer from the back till Mayu could feel every single voluptuous curve of the enticing woman before her.

“Yu-Yukirin?” the young girl was acutely conscious of the fact that Yuki was just wearing the tantalising tube dress for her Shortcake performance under the white jacket. She sucked in a deep breath when Yuki’s face leant in so close that their noses were touching. “W-What is it?”

“You’ve been a cheeky girl.”

Mayu recognised the dangerous smile that did not quite reach Yuki’s brown eyes.

“You were having fun teasing me non-stop with Sasshi on stage just now, right?”

Biting her lower lip, Mayu realised she was in trouble. “But Yukirin is really sexy!” she defended herself hastily.

The smile widened. “I’m glad you think that way. But… you still need to be punished. Now, hold me.”

The bloodthirsty glint in her burning gaze told Mayu that there was no escaping her command. Meekly, she wound her arms around Yuki’s waist under the blazer.

“Good girl,” Yuki muttered and dipped her head low towards Mayu’s lips but before she could reach her goal, Takahashi Minami’s voice boomed.

“Debriefing time! Everyone gather in a circle now! Be fast!”

“Tch,” Yuki cursed. Thanking Takamina in her head, Mayu seized this chance to slink out of the slackened grasp and took Yuki’s hand, dragging the frustrated woman towards the gathering group.

---

“I miss your trademark pigtails,” Yuki spoke, breaking the ice that had settled between them. The Team A ace visibly jerked. She looked up and immediately regretted her action when she caught Yuki’s eyes. They bore the same piercing intensity as the night before.

“Thanks…”

Some girls passing by stopped to wonder what was up with the two top members of AKB48 but were quickly ushered off by their more discerning friends. A certain oblivious Matsui Jurina chose this moment to sneak up to Mayu and plant a wet kiss on her cheek.

“Chuu~”

Mayu yelped and attempted to jump away but was restrained by Jurina.

“Mayu-chan is so cute!” the SKE48 ace nuzzled her face against Mayu’s. The older yet physically weaker girl squirmed at the close contact for she had always been averse to sudden intimate ambushes by other members.

“Let go of her.”

The voice was quiet but it sliced through the noisy backstage chatter like a hot knife going through butter.

“Hm?” Jurina looked up and saw a very, very black-faced Kashiwagi Yuki staring at her with dark eyes that could kill. The playful puppy gulped.

Yuki took slow, measured steps towards the younger pair, causing Jurina to inch back in fear.

“Mayu, help me!” she pleaded in panic but Mayu only shrugged and muttered an apology.

“I wish I could but-”

Before she could complete her words, she was yanked out of Jurina’s arms and into the familiar embrace of the idol who was also known as the Black Queen.

“Do you have a death wish?” Yuki continued in her icy tone, emitting an oppressive aura that screamed danger to all present.

Jurina’s knees started to shake badly from the intimidating scowl that Yuki was directing at her. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Oshima Yuko walking past and she scurried behind the older girl.

“Yuko-san, help!”

Yuko stumbled from the surprise addition latching onto her back. Glancing at where Jurina was pointing a trembling finger at, she grinned knowingly.

“Possessive as usual huh, Black-chan?”

Yuki narrowed her eyes. “Don’t get involved, Yuko. It’s not the first time Jurina has pulled a kissing stunt on Mayu. She needs to be taught a lesson.”

Yuko heard a sharp intake of breath behind her. Sighing, she tapped her temple thoughtfully. A few seconds later, her face brightened and she flashed the infamous oshiri sign.

“Oshiri!”

Unfortunately, Mayu appeared to miss her hint to play along and remained unmoving in Yuki’s strong hug. Her cyborg mind was frozen by the way Yuki’s arms snaked around her slim waist, occasionally squeezing her stomach whenever her anger spiked. That, and her hot breath against her ear was not helping the situation.

“Not funny, Yuko,” Yuki glared down at the shorter woman.

Alright, this is bad. I sense Yukirage. Where’s Nyannyan? I want to hide in her boobs!

Before Yuko could utter a word, a staff member called out, “Kashiwagi-san and Watanabe-san! You two need to get ready for your duet!”

The tension in the air shattered in a split second when Yuki broke the staring contest and gasped loudly.

“Oh shoot! I had forgotten about that!” Yuki released Mayu immediately. Snatching the startled girl’s hand, she sprinted towards the changing area, leaving a couple of Team K mates who sank to the floor in relief.

“That was…”

“… scary.”

“I never knew Yukirin-san could be so-”

“Possessive,” Yuko completed the terrified puppy’s sentence. Trading glances, they shuddered.

In the changing area, two figures were busy getting into similar sparkly dresses for their next performance. Yuki detected Mayu struggling with the zip on the back and hurriedly moved behind the younger girl, pulling the zip up.

“Thanks,” Mayu beamed at her dependable ex-captain. Instead of receiving a response, she felt smooth fingertips running down the length of her bare arms ever so slowly. “Y-Yukirin?”

It was that hungry gleam in her eyes again. The group’s next ace candidate shivered involuntarily.

“What’s wrong, Yukirin? You’ve been acting strange since last night.”

The question seemed to have hit a nerve and Yuki opened and closed her mouth soundlessly like a goldfish. When she finally found her voice, her predatory aura had been replaced by a guilty bow of her head.

“I… I just… miss my adorable Mayuyu.”

Although surprised by the confession, Mayu giggled. “That’s it?”

Yuki nodded wordlessly. This time, it was Mayu who took the initiative to close the gap between them. The move only served to make the taller girl groan from the throbbing sensation in the pit of her abdomen.

“Don’t do this to me, Mayu,” Yuki shifted her thighs uncomfortably.

Mayu felt pity for the yearning gaze and wrapped her arms around Yuki, laying her head against her ample bosom and listening to the quickening heartbeats.

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?”

Yuki groaned a second time, resisting the urge to squeeze that perfectly-shaped derriere or to ravage those tempting pink lips.

“I want yo-”

Yuki was silenced by a slender finger pressing against her lips. Looking down, she found her beloved’s face rosier than before and she had not even touched up her makeup yet.

“I understand,” Mayu’s eyes darted around shyly. “I miss Yukirin too.”

The corners of Yuki’s mouth curved upwards. “Does that mean we can…”

A tiny nod.

“Tonight?”

Not giving a reply, Mayu buried her now beetroot face in Yuki’s chest. Bursting into joyous laughter, Yuki finally returned the hug and stroked Mayu’s silky black hair.

“Thank you, Mayu. I love you.”

Leaning down, she planted a brief kiss on Mayu’s lips, sealing their promise of a long night of love and passion.

Later, during the performance of Temo Demo no Namida, the other members could not help but gawk at the unusually happy smile on Kashiwagi Yuki’s face.

“Why is Yukirin smiling so much?” Miichan wondered aloud. “She always had this someone-owes-her-ten-million-yen face whenever she did TemoDemo.”

Next to her, Sasshi suppressed a knowing guffaw and nudged Yuko in the ribs, “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Nodding with a wry smirk, Yuko cheered, “Sexual frustration found a release!”

“Wait, wait, am I missing something?” Miichan probed anxiously.

Yuko wiggled her eyebrows.

Sasshi flashed the whites of her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

Ignoring the bewildered Gachapin, the two clowns high-fived each other and erupted into boisterous laughter.

---

The end.

After writing this one-shot, I can't watch MaYuki's TemoDemo performance the same way again :bleed eyes: My heart keeps exploding into colourful gay rainbows :nervous

Anyway, thank you very much for reading! As always, reviews are greatly appreciated! :deco:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:27:38 PM by seigus »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
I really really believe things happened like u wrote, or at least something similar to this. Thank u for adding Yuko-sama in the story :deco: I'll be waiting for the next chapter of doc mayu and nurse yuki series ;-)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
I LOVE IT!! :love: :heart: :yep: :deco:
Mayuyu is so cute  :luvluv1:
fufufu...I really love the possessive Yukirin :ding: :kekeke: :hehehe:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
You killed me in one-shot! x_x  :lol:  XD

Thank you seigus-san.  :bow:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Omfg you just made me grinned so wide in the middle of my family  :panic:

AND YOU GIMME SO MANY THINGS TO IMAGINE WHILE WATCHING TEMODEMO NAMIDA MAYUKI VERSION  :nervous :panic:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline rexywhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
You literally had me grinning all through out reading your latest one shot, such a fluffy piece that it just screams rainbows and butterflies. Yuki alternating between being needy and black was glorious while Mayu being all tsundere and shy here is quite a refreshing characteristic to read, since it's usually Mayu being the flirty and bold type. That Sasshi part reminds me of an old interview for their 1/148 game when Yuki wanted to get Mayu to confess to her but instead got Sasshi and she just rejected her over and over  :lol:

Now a comment for the Dr Watanabe & Nurse Kashiwagi series, I was quite surprised that Jurina is a woman, I thought her voice was manly but I maybe read it wrong (need to reread it again). Ren is quite the loyal type of guy for still harbouring those strong feelings for Yuki for years after she's taken. First love never dies I guess, well for his sake I'm happy he's taken quite a liking to Jurina. Can't wait what will happen to MariYuu once they're sober  :lol: For the lovely couple I'm glad that they're both safe though the doctor got hurt again and again. Next chapter will be about the proposal I suppose, wonder what Mayu has in hands.

Your stories as always are written nicely, thanks for writing and sharing them.  :twothumbs

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
It was god as always..I want to become like you. Good writer.

I can imagine what you write, because of the pictures and all.

Perfect! Thank you for the one shot! :love:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
The Reason Behind Sexy Shortcake’s Smile

I like this OS

It's very funny :D

I like Jurina and Yuko's reaction and the sudden burst of Black

I love it..

I hope you make also WMatsui..

Thank You

--Waiting for it :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
I have missed 2.5 days of the request hour due to work... but managed to watch Temo Demo no Namida segment...

Mayuki is cute in your story (and in real life interaction of course!)!

Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bird - Game