JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Super Girl Ai Wu Wei

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat  (Read 57538 times)

Offline blp

• Member+
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »
I hope they don't minimize the footage of Miki. Considering this was her last concert with Morning Musume, it's a Fujimoto farewell concert as much as a Yoshizawa one.

Of course it will be impossible for them to edit out Miki completely since she has a main role in many of the songs. I wonder who is going to take over her lines in the future?

Personally I'm sadder about Miki leaving than Yossie, although I'm still going to continue to follow and support Momusu - I love Reina, Eri, Sayumi, Risa and also JunJun although I haven't seen much of her yet.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this DVD! Seeing the cover has got me hyped! I never get bored of watching these concert DVDs, I've got every one they've released so far, as well as the Hello!Project concerts, and I enjoy all of them.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 01:45:37 PM by blp »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
^I don't think they will because after looking closer- she's the second biggest on the cover..

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2007, 01:54:03 PM »
^I don't think they will because after looking closer- she's the second biggest on the cover..

Yeah, Miki is featured prominently on the cover, so it gives me hope that she is going to get plenty of screen time. Unlike Megumi from Cute - who was even removed from the cover of her final Cute live DVD (Cutie Circuit 2006 Final in Yomiuri Land East Live) even though she performed at the show.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2007, 01:57:27 PM »
Question: why would they edit Miki out? She was still MM at the time of the concert, and she left in good terms. So there is no reason to edit her out. There may be a note on the extras, if there's footage calling her leader, but Miki fans should not worry. I'm amazed at how negative we as fans can be sometimes. And in Megumi's case, she completely left H!P, that's why her image could not be on the cover (or at least that was the explanation).

Anyway, cover looks good!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 01:59:07 PM by reyfer »

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
Question: why would they edit Miki out? She was still MM at the time of the concert, and she left in good terms. So there is no reason to edit her out. I'm amazed at how negative we as fans can be sometimes.

Hi reyfer. I wasn't being negative, I was just concerned because of what happened with Megumi and her last Cute concert DVD. I'm not sure if you follow Cute or not, but the situation that happened was similar to what happened with Miki (member caught with boyfriend), and Megumi was removed from the cover of the DVD and also had her footage minimized, even though the concert had been filmed before the scandal. She was also one of the most popular members of Cute at that time, yet they still minimized her screen time. So that was the precedent that caused me to mention my worries in my above post. I guess the main difference is that Megumi left Hello!Project entirely while Miki only left Momusu and is still a member of Hello!Project.

I'm certainly positive about the future of Momusu, I'm just sorry that Miki left a bit earlier than planned. I would have loved to see her as the leader for a couple of singles before she graduated properly.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 02:10:57 PM by blp »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2007, 03:18:53 PM »
Question: why would they edit Miki out? She was still MM at the time of the concert, and she left in good terms. So there is no reason to edit her out. I'm amazed at how negative we as fans can be sometimes.

Maybe their minimize her footage and take her out of the cover but i don´t think so because she was the sub-leader and one of the lead voices, also she is out of MM but i think she still remain in the H!P right? with GAM and maybe as a solist again? wathever, for me Miki shouldn´t enter MM but she did because was an order... but yes, she deserves a graduation but thanks to the confirmed "scandal" that will never happen (not in MM)

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2007, 05:45:22 AM »
Genki+  is up on Dohhh UP! now

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2007, 06:32:37 AM »
Holy shit! That was better than the version on the Korean show! Better angles, better audio quality, well that's what you would expect huh? During the chorus-chant, who is the one doing the higher harmony? I think it's Reina, but I'm not sure. It's the first time I heard that. I never heard it on the CD.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:00 AM »
YES! Genki+ gets major upgrades for me with the visuals... I mean I liked the song but with them doing it on stage its amazing! I want to see the concert as a whole even more now!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »
Concert is up on share. Will review DVD after I finish watching it.

Review:

Wow, this concert was great. Though some of them started out shaky in the beginning (Koharu, Mittsi), they pulled it together to give us a completely LIVE concert, YES NO Happy Lipsyncing! The extras are Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G, the Afternoon VTR, and a making of (interviews of the members + Linlin and Junjun).

One of the things I noticed was that a lot of the close up shots were from the mega-giant screen zoomed and cropped. Just a little techy thing. Another thing was that the audio sounded louder and more.. iono how to describe it, but the audio seemed different than most concerts to me.

During I WISH, Yossi messes up her line, but thanks to modern technology, they removed it! You can still catch a little bit of her messing up, but if you watched the Dohhhup clips, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Songs... XD Shanimuni Paradise has the most RIDICULOUS dance. It's so hilarious! And so does Haru Beautiful Everyday! XD Takara no Hako (or whatever it was) was pretty cute. Koharu sounded pretty good, but the costume was like a farm outfit with pink.

The stadium looked amazing during the Yossi chant. I think it was more illuminated than Nacchi's grad, but I haven't seen that concert since last year. Another thing in the audience was that the staff put mics in the audience! You can hear certain audience members chanting and singing, it's pretty funny!

Ahh, the Aozora train. Now I want to be a part of that! Oh! A couple more things. Aika's weird like hehe... voice, is gone. It's been replaced with a cutesy, normal voice. I never listened to Ai Say Hello, but WTF happened to it? Her singing's ok in most songs, but Dekiru Onna really got to me. Her singing was surprisingly good in that song! Aichan looked really out of place during the songs because she sprained her ankle. She was really far from the place where everyone else was performing. She didn't really tire out though because she was just standing there. Finally, Junjun and Linlin.... Ahh... Yossi had a different message in Chinese than the afternoon one, and I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that before. It's funny how they pronounce their r's with l's. Aligatou etc. It's still cute! They were also added in the credits, which was a surprise to me.

Overall, great concert and great DVD! Hopefully the next concert will be as good!

EDIT: MUHAHA!!! 666 POST!! MUHAHA!!!!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:05:54 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2007, 08:06:42 AM »
noooooooooooooooooo I miss Mittsi's weird/cute voice >____<

This concert is so insanely amazing, I can't get this ridiculous grin off my face right now XD

poor Koharu, she was so out of breath singing Happy and running around the stage!! awwwww ^^
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 08:35:39 AM by Genesis »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2007, 12:16:10 AM »
Just saw it. Must say I love this concert but I don't think I could watch it over and over like morning curry. I start getting teary eyed everytime I could hear the yossie chanting.... kandoushita.... I mean the power of the fans... you can see yossie even in highest spirit had to fight back the want to cry a little, as she went through everything. Hearing their speeches again made me want to cry.

The Concert was great though! It had lots of energy and spirit and the song arrangement was just great!
I mean I saw the arrangement online before but hearing it for myself it was excellent!
Genki+ is an excellent opener!
Shanimuni Paradise has a funny dance!
Yuki/Ai*Anata and Kirakira fuyu no are were great solo songs to put in!
LOVED Kanashimi Twilight! my Dear Boy and the Medley of Songs

Who doesn't love the Aozora train?

Wonderful...
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2007, 12:54:31 AM »
(waits patiently for an AVI rip)

I can't be arsed to dl yet another 7gig ISO :P

Shanimuni Paradise has the most RIDICULOUS dance. It's so hilarious!
I want to see this, though it can't POSSIBLY be worse than 'Do the Hustle' XD

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2007, 01:31:19 AM »
I don't know, this dance was weird as well.  :lol:

dl perf: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g880kv

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:31:42 AM by Cookie »

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2007, 01:37:09 AM »
The shanimuni dance reminds me of love machine on utaban... I only saw the clip from that time all the OG's were during the sexyboy time...but it was with ishibashi doing the stop control for them while they performed and he always froze iida at the oddest time... thats what the shanimuni reminds me off... so I would say personally that its funnier than do the hustle...lol
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2007, 02:33:15 AM »
ooo been a while since i replied.

YES it's out!!

Just watched the graduation part this morning before i left for work, what a nice graduation ceremony, tears, laughters, smiles all around :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2007, 02:46:44 AM »
Just finished watching the whole concert. :oops: 
 :w00t: It was very very good, sound was cool too like another poster was saying.  But that Sayu fan kinda annoyed me. :roll: I didn't want to hear his voice all the time in my left ear.
Doing the train was cool, especially showing the audience doing it.  I didn't notice it before but Miki does a lot of "C'mon more! Oi! Oi!" type yells to get the crowd riled up.
The speeches were awesome, too bad Yossui didn't mention how the 5th gen always cries.  ;) That would've been funny with all her comments she kept throwing out there to each member.
Even though I knew it would never happen, I wanted to see the H!P members who attended the concert in the DVD. And how the Yossui fans went around giving out the white glow sticks. :wub:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: July 04, 2007, 05:52:39 AM »
Thanks for posting the perf of Shanimuni, Cookie.

... that dance... is just so much win. The part where they sort of run in slow motion when Miki does a solo line totally made me LOL.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:52:57 AM by yumestarlet »

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #218 on: July 04, 2007, 06:23:46 AM »
My favorite part was when Reina was like semi-humping in Shanimuni! XD And Miki looking up Yossi's skirt! I forget which song it was though.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2007, 09:34:09 AM »
This concert had the most powerful Encore I've ever seen!!
I thought I preferd slow/sad concert endings but this way... undiscribable!
It was amazing to watch and I did not hear any Lip-synch (not even on the Pinku song :)).
It was sad that Takahashi had to stand on the side for most of the songs, I'm guessing because of her foot, but she was singing so beautiful that it doesn't matter. ;)
Something I noticed was the big sweetdrop falling from Koharu's armpit in the end of her speach in "The Peace" song. I did not look for it but I promise you can't miss it.... if you even want to see it. :P

Man, I never knew Michishige could be this sexy. :w00t: She was really totally gave me a new way to look at her. I mean, did you see her during Dekiru Onna? o__O

Great tracklist, wonderful graduation & the best encore ever!
Yoshizawa owned the stage of course. ;)
The only song I was disappointed in was Haru Beautiful Everyday. The song is so great usually but the performance here seemd sloopy, the clothes weren't that great and they cut out Mitsui's refrain part. :/
And even though the performance wasn't bad, I was suprised how many times Koharu lost her voice during Happy. She seemed exhausted from it.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 09:45:04 AM by Anton_91 »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Super Girl Ai Wu Wei