JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat  (Read 57137 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat
« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
It was sad that Takahashi had to stand on the side for most of the songs, I'm guessing because of her foot, but she was singing so beautiful that it doesn't matter. ;)
You guessed right, you can actually see the tape on the right ankle.
And I noticed at the end of the encore she was actually somewhat limping up the stairs, must have done some more jumps then she should have...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »
Lol shanimuni was indeed funny, lots of nice closeups at the end of the lines as well, especially Miki's paradise. Looked like Honey Ippai + Hige dance + other choreographing into 1 :D

And it was nice seeing Miki and Eri dancing and singing again, that's all that matters. Oh and Eri's jokes :D  :heart:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 02:03:07 PM by ferrar1 »

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: July 04, 2007, 02:09:09 PM »
OMG XD

i'm at Takara no hako, so cute  :heart: :heart: lol @ choreography

seriously should have attended this concert, regretting badly now  :banghead:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »
just saw the concert.
awesome, just as I remembered :heart:

and, ok, if you hear two girls screaming "YOOOSSI" before 'sono deai no tameni' that's me and my friend lol XDDDD

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
just saw the concert.

and, ok, if you hear two girls screaming "YOOOSSI" before 'sono deai no tameni' that's me and my friend lol XDDDD
Totally cool :D Need more female voices in the crowd.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: July 04, 2007, 07:21:59 PM »
it was an ok concert.
great thing is the amount of album and b-sides in the songlist.
And the medley was surprisingly good for once. The transitions between the songs were done quite nicely.
what i'm really looking forward to is the next concert series in fall.

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #226 on: July 04, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
Not much to mention already since alot of good stuff was posted but it is my most favorite concert too as of now.

so good, especially during the Ceremony and as said, would have been funny if Yossie did mention that the 5th Gen members always do cry.  :cry: :w00t:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2007, 08:53:45 PM »
just saw the concert.

My internet  is giving me problems lately, so I haven't downloaded it...
YOOOOOOSSIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! (lol, the wotas aroud us where friendly :P they didn't kick my ass )

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #228 on: July 04, 2007, 09:51:26 PM »
01. Genki+ (O)
02. Egao YES Nude (O)
03. Popcorn Love (O)
04. Sukiyaki (O)
05. Odore! Morning Curry! (O)
06. Dekiru Onna (△)
07. Shanimuni Paradise (△)
08. Happy (△)
09. Haru Beautiful Every Day (O)
10. Yuki / Ai x Anata ≥ Yuki (O)
11. Takara no Bako (X)
12. Osanajimi (△)
13. Tsuugaku Ressha (△)
14. Mirai no Taiyou (△)
VTR (O)
15. Kanashimi Twilight (△)
16. Roman ~My Dear Boy~ (O)
17. Aruiteru (X)
18. Love Machine (O)
- The Peace!
- Renai Revolution
19. Sono Deai no Tame ni (△)
20. I WISH (O)
21. Be Positive! (O)
Encore
22. Koko ni Iruzee! (O)
23. Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku you na Mirai de Are! (O)

Overall this is one of those "you had to be there" concerts. Replace the two X's with Mr. Moonlight and Sexy Boy and I'd be a happy customer. The graduation ceremony was great, Takahashi and her randomness cracked me up. No use in denying her Fukui-ben from now on. :D Oh, and my dream of wanting to participate in the Aozora Train is over... Miki-sama. orz.

スーパーさいたあーりがと!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2007, 01:39:52 AM »

スーパーさいたあーりがと!

hehe my favourite line from Eri and her don doko don, Yossi was also amused at that :D

Ai chan really can't summarise and Miki calling Yossi "hito-pink" was the most touching moment for me

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:34 AM »
One of the best concerts :heart:
Genki + was great way to start the whole concert. I liked that song before but now I like it even more.
Dekiru Onna: Ou. My. God. Yossi, you killed me. I enjoyed every second. I would have wanted to watch it much longer xD
VTR: I loved the camera work :ding:
Kanashimi Twilight and Roman ~My Dear Boy~, my two top three songs: Yossi was as cool as always 8)
The medley was one of the best I have seen.
Yomiki :heart: Miki, you lucky girl xD I'm happy that we can see Miki peeping under Yossi's skirt :drool: And the hug at the beginning of Be Positive :drool: And you can't forget the looks those two exchanged with each other :wriggly:
I thought I would be able to hold my tears, but damn I was wrong. When Yossi started Her solo I was already weeping. And the same happened in graduation ceremony and I Wish :cry: Those white penlights were soooo beautiful, but Yossi was even more beautiful in Her red dress :heart:
Ah, almost forget Yossi's Mr. Moonlight in MC. One word: Kakkoii :inlove:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
Let me add an observation I haven't seen yet: Aika's voice, it surprised me how low (and strong) she sang together with Eri and in some other songs.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #232 on: July 05, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »
has there been an avi rip of this yet? i'm not exactly willing to dl the huge iso file >__<

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #233 on: July 05, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
Yes there is, in the H!O trackers, for two gigs XD

But everyone BETTER help seed! -is still in Florida and won't get back to motherland until Saturdayish- Because H!O's torrents are known to die out REALLY quick X_X! I just wish someone just as quickly loads it into the archives or something o_O That'll be super convenient too.. o_O

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2007, 12:49:14 AM »
I just saw the concert and WOW! That really was a great concert. But what really got me was Miki flipping Yossie's skirt when Koharu was talking during The Peace. That definately made the concert memorable.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
I don't know if I should "advertise" this, but ggliff has posted up links to the avi rip in the asshole/archives

Yuuyami, you should be happy now =P

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2007, 09:50:53 AM »
I really love all the songs from the Sexy8Beat album in this concert. 

1. Genki+ started it off perfectly.
2. Egao YES nude has great beat to follow it up and was as good as ever performed.
3. Shanimuni Paradise was so fun despite there's only 4 members in it.
4. Haru Beautiful Every Day was extremely adorable and is my favourite performance in this concert.
5. Takara no Bako was super cute.  The movement and the costume was perfectly fit to the singers and the song.
6. Mirai no Taiyou is my favourite song in this album and it wasn't let down.  The song really showed the typical Momusu.
7. Aruiteru was not that exciting but not bad anyway.
8. Sono Deai no Tame ni's timing and settings was ace.
9. Be Positive! was the unexpected, the dance was unique and cool.

In addition, Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku you na Mirai de Are! must be the best.  Everything in this song was pure class. Love it! :heart:

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2007, 04:56:33 AM »
I just finished watching the show and I must say I loved it! Totally!

Most of the songs were perfect!
I like how we finally heard Mitsui sing live.
The medley was marvellous, we a lot better than that "sexy peace" medley we had a year ago!
I think it was actually pretty funny how every girl were crying during the graduation messages, and Hitomi is saying jokes (well, I'm not sure since I don't understand what she says but from the look on her face and the crowd's reaction, I think I'm right)
Sayumi makes an horrible sneeze before she starts her graduation message to Hitomi, I laughed so hard when I heard it!

And I had a question, does anybody know who makes the high noise during the last "nanananana" part of Aruiteru? Looks like someone almost fell or something like that but I can't find anything weird on the video.

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2007, 08:43:33 AM »
Genki+ was a great opening, couldn't have asked for a better song <3 It was good it was done at the start as vocally it's quite challenging in some parts so they got it done before they got too worn out and out of breath, which can happen later in the concerts, not that it's the girls' fault, mind you. Mitsui was great in Egao YES Nude, she's grown on me. J I still don't see this obsession with Morning Curry, however – they have it every concert lately too -_-; I really don't like it, I wish they'd picked another song, but oh well, what can you do.

And - ahhhhhh! Mr Moonlight! XD

I've always loved the song Shanimuni Paradise, and the dance was adorable. <3 I love Reina's facial expressions in that especially. Koharu wasn't too bead I guess, but I don't like her much so I'm biased I guess. Why can't they let Koharu put her hair down though? D: She's much prettier with her hair down and in every DVD she has it up. K

Mirai Beautiful Everyday – omigod. So good! I love the fact it was a bit like a solo for Eri, and she and Aika match perfectly. Aika has a very adaptable voice, she's like a second soprano – she can go high and low. I was impressed. XD

RAINBOW PINK WASN'T COMPLETELY CRINGEABLE. <3

Miki looked like an ice cream in her solo -_-; Kanashimi Twilight was as brilliant as ever. My Dear Boy was great as well. The Medley was awesome too.

I cried a lot at Yossie's graduation segement. ;_;

The encore costumes were actually decent for once! XD The encore was great though, it ended so well. Reina's solo reminded me how thin she is. I wish she'd gain some weight. >_<

I felt so sorry for Takahashi, being left on her own in a corner, I know it's not her fault, because of her ankle, and they can't have her disrupting the dances, but she looked so alone in some songs. ;___;

I wish I'd been at the concert, it's my favourite one currently. <33333

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »
And I had a question, does anybody know who makes the high noise during the last "nanananana" part of Aruiteru? Looks like someone almost fell or something like that but I can't find anything weird on the video.

It was Yossi  XD XD XD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet