JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Home

Author Topic: Wota Fanfics ♥  (Read 7436 times)

Offline meiswota

Wota Fanfics ♥
« on: September 07, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »
My very first completed fanfic. I'm a new writer, i usually read but.. nvm  :nervous
hope you'll like it !

comments/suggestions feel free to do so ! please criticize my work too if you want :nervous

Pretend (one shot)

Yuko is for kojima and acchan is for takamina. They are the most common pairings in the 48 world, if you are a wota you must know them. and of course 'ship' them- just who wouldn't? they're so gay for each other a tsundere cat and a perverted squirrel. The AGAYBI 's loving ace and the AGAYBI's in the state of denial of her real sexuality. But in this love teams 2 person have a secret , a romantic feeling for each other.

"then when?" a beautiful girl said inside the team A room to the taller girl  in front of her.
         "when we're ready... i don't want to hurt the fans." The taller girl took a deep breath and continued, "you know.. our respective pairings, we have so many fans.. we don't want to loose them right?"
         "huh? what do you mean?.." the shorter one took a step closer to the other one and putted her hands on the taller girl's shoulder.
         "If atsumina of kojiyuu confessed that they're going out, fans will support it for sure.. but with the 2 of us... i don't think so, and the community might not understand"

The short girl took a step closer again hugged the girl in front of her, it wasn't a long one but it's  so warm and full of love. The tall girl leaned down and pushed her lips to the other one, they really love and cherish times like this, when they're alone together, they can love each other freely without someone stopping or getting angry at them.

' giving my best effort on running and chasing her, doing the task that is given to me, even though it hurts me inside because i want it to be you instead. I Still pretend to smile, Hiding my real emotions and continue to go after 'her'. IT's only for fanservice so please don't get jealous, because you're the only one in my heart. '

" i love you acchan"

' leading her own every way that i can, acting to look at her like i'm unconscious of what i'm doing, sometime's i think my acting skills are of really great help. I can pretend to lover her and be 'friends' with you. Even though everythign in our life is scripted, You defeated a piece of paper and occupied the biggest space in my life and heart'

" i love you more yuko..."

When they're about to finish their 'talk', the door opened and some of the team A members came.

"Ne yuko what are you doing here ?" a short girl wearing a big ribbon on her head asked.
         " takamina ~~~~~ ♥ " acchan hugged takamina and gave her a stolen kiss making the small girl with a big ribbon on her head blush.
         " oh, i was just looking for ---- " Yuko was about to answer takamina's question when her nyan nyan suddenly appeared.
         "nyan nyan !!!!! " the perverted squirrel clung into the tall girl and groped her boobs 'accidentally'

They always end up like this, going with their respective partners despite loving each other. Even though it hurts they must keep on pretending.

END.

Atsuyuu is actually my most so favoritest delusionalest pairing. just did it to feed my hungry stomach for atsuyuu fanfics  :nervous

hope you like it ^^

Flean

Re: Wota Fanfics ♥
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 01:58:27 PM »
interesting!!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs  write more~~  XD

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
I thought at first that it's gonna be a KojiTaka pairing Fics, haHa!  :lol:

But Yeah! Even if it's short, it's interesting.. :twothumbs
and Like FLean said, Write More..  :)

by the way! I Like you're very first compLeted fanfic..  :twothumbs heHe OK Thanks!  :P

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
Please update soon!!! pleaseeeee!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »
awww i dont like this pair.. T_T but.. its your first fanfic so congratulations!! but you could say it about that pair.. maybe a warning T_T jjajaok.. dont blame you.. to much... jaajja gomen ne..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
Try to imagine Yuko gropping Acchan instead of Kojiharu... Ahahaha it would really be funny

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
Atsuyuu XD
there not a lot of fics about them....they're quite complicated to write...but this is good :)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 10:31:28 PM »
Cool another AtsuYuu  :twothumbs I agree with Blu they are complicate to write, almost pulled my hair out trying to write my AtsuYuu OS  :lol:

Please keep writing, I wanna see some development of different pairs  :thumbsup

Please update soon.

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:39 AM »
Hm.. AtsuYuu. The rare one. But interesting. Keep it on, 'kay?
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline meiswota

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 11:58:37 AM »
thank you very much for your comments   :) i never expected that someone would actually comment/read my crappy fic  :nervous i found atsuyuu really hard to write~ and sorry guys but it's only a one shot  :cry: and maybe last time to write an atsuyuu

but i have some fanfics in my pocket   :panic: i'll post it soon ~ so please keep on reading.

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 05:19:40 PM »
Can I suggest the couples TomoTomo, W Matsui and Mayuki? These three couples are just my fav.
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »
tthanx god.. its a oneshot jajajja sorry but I dont like it >_<.. but its true that the other persons says.. its difficult to write about this pair.. for this I stand up and clap.. yeah you have a writer material.. i waiting for you next fic.. ¬_¬ hope its no a atsuyuu pair jaja :D

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
atsuyuu  :heart: love it..nice fanfic  :twothumbs

atsuyuu was my OTP in my early days of knowing AKB48..but, i still like atsuyuu until now..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 03:02:42 AM »
My mind kept saying when I read the shot that I hope it is not TakaHaru. But damn, the moment Yuko said her love to Acchan and to Acchan said her love to Yuko melted my heart. Uff, the Number 1 and Number 2 is together. Aww, pretending really sucks. :D

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline meiswota

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »
@karomuwi -ok ~ i'll try to write a  tomotomo, mayuki or wmatsui for youuuuuu. thank you for commenting XDDD
@haruko - thanks for your comment :DDD i'm actually looking for a comment like this  :sweatdrop: yes, it's really hard to write  :nervous omg thank you again.
@yukofan - thanks for commenting  :) i really love atsuyuuuu !
@AAAice - hehehe, i made the charas. unknown first so that'll lead to some thinking XDDD like the takaharu tnx for the comment ! btw

@everyone - thank you for reading this lousy fanfic  :nervous.

I'll be posting a new one later.. or maybe tomorrow It's kojiyuu guys ~ next is atsumina...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:16:07 PM by meiswota »

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »
HEY meiswota, i know YOU!  XD
you made my kojiyuu and atsumina hatto cry  :cry: i am now thinking what if your story is what really is happening on them irl  :( atsuyuu really do exist, im not against it anyways, i somehow ship them too, like how i ship takaharu  :lol:

HENYO KA!  :bow: :bow:
keep writing!! gonna wait for your further updates.  :thumbup

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
*speechless*

Awesome idea! OAO

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Home