JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - In The Clouds

Author Topic: [NGT48] KITARIE ~ The Kitahara Rie Thread  (Read 247282 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TEAM K] KITARIE ~ The Kitahara Rie Thread
« Reply #640 on: October 13, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
She made her SKE48 debut during the encore of the 2nd day of SKE48 Request Hour:

KitaRie’s message during SKE48’s 4th Anniversary Concert:

“Hello.

I’m Kitahara Rie and from now on, after it was announced that I’ll be holding a place both in AKB and SKE, I’ll be in your care.

Even though I still haven’t done anything with the group, I took the chance to leave a message during this wonderful occasion that is the 4th anniversary, so I feel really sorry and grateful at the same time.

When the dual position was announced on stage, that was the first time I heard about it and I felt really anxious at first.

Since I feel that SKE is now a complete group with its own, clear, personality, I though that there was no need for me in it and I felt really anxious about my future.

However, right after the announcement, Nishinaka came to me and said “I’m happy we’ll be able to perform a Stage together again!”, a lot of other  members sent mails to me, and I even had SKE’s cameraman telling me how’s the atmosphere in the dressing room.

Like this my anxiety disappeared all at once and I started to feel from the bottom of my heart the desire to work together with all of you.

If we talk about SKE, we can’t avoid thinking about the powerful and cheerful dance, and I’m confident I’ll be able to follow you and catch up with everything.
That’s why I can’t wait for the time we’ll perform Aishiteraburu together!

And…well, I’m from Aichi prefecture as well, so my feelings of wanting to enliven  Sakae, my hometown, are as strong as everyone else’s.

I’d also love to be able to grow together with you, and it would be great if, with my growth, I could in some way contribute to SKE’s overall growth.

From now on I think I’ll be in your care in a lot of ways, so please take care of me!

That’s all from Kitahara Rie.”

http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/33491055015/kitaries-message-during-ske48s-4th-anniversary

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #641 on: October 13, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
I liked Rie's comments about joining SKE48.....she fully acknowledges that SKE48 is an established unit, and that they have their own way of doing things etc.......basically meaning they do not need an AKB48 member for a boost.

But at the same time, she says her hometown is in Aichi, and she wants to promote her Aichi-ness as well. Good start!

As for the Terrace show...........interesting group of housemates................

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #642 on: October 17, 2012, 10:43:50 PM »
Two kawaii unagi:

KitaRie's new movie:

Personally i am really happy for the lot of media exposure recently :)
Time to shift her status from "next gen Ace" to "Ace".
Thanx....for the 1000 Thanks

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:07 AM »

Kitahara Rie to star in survival movie “Joker Game”
Posted on October 17, 2012 by tokyograph

21-year-old AKB48 member Kitahara Rie (currently part of Team B and sister group SKE48) has landed her first starring role in a theatrical movie. Titled “Joker Game,” the film is yet another entry in the idol-filled “survival game” suspense genre.

Kitahara’s supporting cast includes Takatsuki Sara (15) of the idol group bump.y, Koike Yui (21) of Tomato n' Pine (also known for her role as Gokai Pink in “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”), and D2 members Okubo Shotaro (17), Shiramata Atsushi (18), and Negishi Takuya (16).

Kitahara plays a 3rd-year high school student at a prefectural college prep school. When all of the third-year students go on a camp trip together, their teachers announce that they will all have to participate in a card game of “Old Maid.” However, the camp is actually part of an experiment by the national government to put an end to the country’s declining education and to boost the students’ “humanity” – meaning that the game is really a deadly test that will truly decide their fates.

Although this is Kitahara’s first time in the lead role on the big screen, she previously acted in last year’s “Graffreeter Toki.” She has also recently been gaining more attention with her role on Fuji TV’s ongoing reality show “Terrace House.”

“Joker Game” will open on December 22nd.

Source:
Eiga.com
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/kitahara-rie-to-star-in-survival-movie-joker-game/

Offline marisado

• Mariko Shinoda's #1 Fan
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2012, 10:26:35 PM »
Congratz Kitahara I'll be looking forward to this movie! Hope it's as good as or better then battle royal

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #645 on: October 23, 2012, 09:33:12 PM »
More & More & More Rie-san suprises.....  :twothumbs  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

! First Solo CM of Rie-chan ! - Eyetalk

pics from the press conference:

Homepage: http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/

news links:

http://mdpr.jp/021208278
http://mantan-web.jp/2012/10/23/20121023dog00m200008000c.html
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/gossip/2012/10/23/0005471267.shtml

Video from the press conference:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #646 on: October 25, 2012, 01:13:51 PM »
the film is yet another entry in the idol-filled “survival game” suspense genre.

lol at "yet"  :lol:

It's true though, there are a zillion of idol horror movies and they all suck hard (except mutant girls squad).
I wonder if there really is a market for these... Apparently there is or else they wouldn't be making as many. :/

They've put Rie on the pimp train again lately, so I guess this is just one of many jobs to get her name out there.
Good for her, I guess?

Offline Dragonfan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #647 on: October 25, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »
the film is yet another entry in the idol-filled “survival game” suspense genre.

lol at "yet"  :lol:

It's true though, there are a zillion of idol horror movies and they all suck hard (except mutant girls squad).
I wonder if there really is a market for these... Apparently there is or else they wouldn't be making as many. :/

They've put Rie on the pimp train again lately, so I guess this is just one of many jobs to get her name out there.
Good for her, I guess?

Is that one good?

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #648 on: October 26, 2012, 11:10:18 AM »
Different genre. i think it will be more like a special-kind-of-battle-royal survival game type of movie rather than a zombi/suspense horror movie.

i don't like horror movies  too, but still looking forward to it.

Offline marisado

• Mariko Shinoda's #1 Fan
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #649 on: November 01, 2012, 07:12:23 AM »
So has anybody been watching Terrace house? What do ya'll think of it? So far only 3 eps out. I wish I understood Japanese more because I really don't know what the heck is going on  :lol:

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #650 on: November 01, 2012, 11:45:48 AM »
It seems a Rie's answer (on girls talk section of the episode 3) caused some buzz on the net / 2ch.

i really appreciate if somebody could translate it:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20121027-00000018-flix-movi

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #651 on: November 03, 2012, 09:17:37 AM »
Part 1:
AKB48の北原里英が、異性関係について「付き合ったことはもちろんある」とテレビ番組で発言したことがインターネット上で話題になっている。

AKB 48 no kitahara rie ga, isei kankei ni tsuite `tsukiatta koto wa mochiron aru' to terebibangu de hatsugen shita koto ga intānetto-jō de wadai ni natte iru.

AKB48's Rie Kitahara, regarding relationships with the opposite sex,  her remark "of course I have dated" spoken on the television show has become a hot topic on the internet.

北原は現在、フジテレビで放送中の「テラスハウス」に出演中。同番組は男女6人が一軒家で共同生活を送るというリアリティーショーで、26日に放送された第3回では、同居人から恋愛関係について尋ねられた北原が「(男性と)付き合ったことはもちろんあるよ。学生のころだけどね」と答えている場面が放送された。

Kitahara wa genzai, Fujiterebi de hōsō-chū no `terasuhausu' ni shutsuen-chū. Dō bangumi wa danjo 6 nin ga ikken'ya de kyōdō
seikatsu o okuru to iu riaritīshō de, 26-nichi ni hōsō sa reta dai 3-kaide wa, dōkyo hito kara ren'ai kankei ni tsuite tazune rareta Kitahara ga ` (dansei to) tsukiatta koto wa mochiron Aru yo. Gakusei no korodakedo ne' to kotaete iru bamen ga hōsō sa reta.

Kitahara is now appearing in the currently broadcast Fuji Televion show "Terrace House". In the show, 6 men & women are living together in one home in this reality show, and on the third episode aired on the 26th, Kitahara was asked about romantic relationships..... "of course I have dated men, when I was a student and was around guys" was the answer she gave on the broadcast.

「学生のころ」と断っているのでAKB48加入以前のことと予想されるものの、恋愛禁止を掲げる同グループのメンバーがおおっぴらに過去の恋愛経験について言及するのは極めて異例。そのため、この発言は放映直後からインターネット上で大きな話題になった。

`Gakusei no koro' to kotowatte irunode AKB 48 kanyū izen no koto to yosōsareru mono no, ren'ai kinshi o kakageru dō gurūpu no menbā ga ōppira ni kako no ren'ai keiken ni tsuite genkyū suru no wa kiwamete irei. Sonotame, kono hatsugen wa hōei chokugo kara intānetto-jō de ōkina wadai ni natta.

"When I was a student" - but is it expected that dating is refused upon entering AKB48, and that members should not talk about dating that  occurred before becoming a member- so comments about past dating is extremely rare, and therefore become a hot topic on the internet.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #652 on: November 03, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »
Part 2:

北原のブログやGoogle にはこの発言に関連してか、「あれ…?画面が滲んで見えるよ」「ちょっと嫉妬した(笑)」といったショックを受けた様子のファンの声がある一方で、「等身大の姿が出てて良かったよ!」「問題発言?どこが?」というメッセージが寄せられている。

Kitahara no burogu ya gūguru ni hako no hatsugen ni kanren shite ka,`are…? Gamen ga nijinde mieru yo'`chotto shitto shita (lol)' to itta shokku o uketa yōsu no fan no koe ga aru ippō de,` Tōshindai no sugata ga de tete yokatta yo!'`Mondaihatsugen? Doko ga?' To iu messēji ga yose rarete iru.

On Kitahara's blog & on Google +, while some of the comments came from the shocked voice of fans "Hey, is the screen blurred?", or "Hey I was a little jealous (lol)",  and on the other hand there were comments like  "Hey the real you can come out, that's good!"  "Controversial remarks? Where?" that were posted.

同番組出演にあたって、北原は先月末に動画メッセージを公開。その中で北原は「この仕事を受けることによって、ファンの方に複雑な気持ちをさせてしまうのではないか」と危惧していることを明かしていた。(編集部・福田麗)

Dō bangumi shutsuen ni atatte, Kitahara wa sengetsusue ni dōga messēji o kōkai. Sono Chū de Kitahara wa `kono shigoto o ukeru koto ni yotte, fan no kata ni fukuzatsuna kimochi o sa sete shimau node wanai ka' to kigu shite iru koto o akashite ita.

In the same appearance of the show, Kitahara published a video message at the end of the month. In the message she revealed her apprehension - "When I  was given the opportunity to do this work, I don't want it to give mixed feelings to my fans"  she said. (Rei Fukuda- Editorial Dept)

Note [ Please forgive any mistranslations, as my level is low intermediate]

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #653 on: November 06, 2012, 07:00:35 AM »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #654 on: November 09, 2012, 04:48:48 AM »

“Hi! I’m Kitahara Rie. Tokyo Dome… It’s been a while since it ended so I… how
should I say this? It’s like, ‘Oh yeah, I guess we did stand on the Tokyo Dome
stage.’ I don’t know, it’s still surreal. Like it just goes beyond that and it feels
even more unbelievable. At first at Tokyo Dome… The entrance to the backstage
at Tokyo Dome is a revolving door.  And Tokyo Dome is like… what is it called?
Pressure? Oh, air pressure! There’s something about the air pressure and when
you go through the revolving doors, your ears go ‘Hmph!’ once. Like how your
ears go when you’re on an airplane. And when you leave, they go, ‘Hahh.’ So
when I feel that, I think, ‘Ah, I’ve come to Tokyo Dome.’ Even before, when we
came to Tokyo Dome for events, they’d go ‘Hmph!’ and ‘Hahh’ and I would think,
‘Ah, it’s Tokyo Dome.’ And finally after all this time, they’re going ‘Hmph!’ and
‘Hahh’ as I’m there to do a concert. I thought, ‘Ah, we’ve made it to Tokyo Dome,’
and it was emotional. There were 3 days at Tokyo Dome. There was a surprise
everyday and a different set list too. It was a substantial 3 days. All that is now
on DVD. It’s worth checking out, so please do so. I want to watch it too.”
Source:
http://nanamekaramariko.tumblr.com/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #655 on: November 17, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »
Trailer out

Context

Kitahara Rie to star in survival movie “Joker Game”
Posted on October 17, 2012 by tokyograph

21-year-old AKB48 member Kitahara Rie (currently part of Team B and sister group SKE48) has landed her first starring role in a theatrical movie. Titled “Joker Game,” the film is yet another entry in the idol-filled “survival game” suspense genre.

Kitahara’s supporting cast includes Takatsuki Sara (15) of the idol group bump.y, Koike Yui (21) of Tomato n' Pine (also known for her role as Gokai Pink in “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”), and D2 members Okubo Shotaro (17), Shiramata Atsushi (18), and Negishi Takuya (16).

Kitahara plays a 3rd-year high school student at a prefectural college prep school. When all of the third-year students go on a camp trip together, their teachers announce that they will all have to participate in a card game of “Old Maid.” However, the camp is actually part of an experiment by the national government to put an end to the country’s declining education and to boost the students’ “humanity” – meaning that the game is really a deadly test that will truly decide their fates.

Although this is Kitahara’s first time in the lead role on the big screen, she previously acted in last year’s “Graffreeter Toki.” She has also recently been gaining more attention with her role on Fuji TV’s ongoing reality show “Terrace House.”

“Joker Game” will open on December 22nd.

Source:
Eiga.com
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/kitahara-rie-to-star-in-survival-movie-joker-game/

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #656 on: November 20, 2012, 11:20:54 PM »
I am not sure the other members of AKB did see the trailer of Joker Game already, but 4 me J.G. looks much much scary than this:

http://www.akunokyouten.com/index.html

(Yuko left the theater on the middle of the screeing, after seeing too much violence on the movie)

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #657 on: November 24, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
On Bay FM event, Akimoto Yasushi predicted what will happen with AKB members 10 years in the future from now.

About Rie-chan, he said: She will be married 

pic from the event:

(Personal log: i am not sure i will happy if this prediction really come true, but as long as she will be happy - i think it's okay)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #658 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:23 AM »
Rie: Akimoto san, you predict I will be married,
like a bride in a white dress?

Maybe you are confused????

Akimoto Yasushi: My shrink says I am projecting :panic:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #659 on: December 05, 2012, 07:33:25 AM »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls Tape Store - In The Clouds