JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: [NGT48] KITARIE ~ The Kitahara Rie Thread  (Read 247267 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM K] KITARIE ~ The Kitahara Rie Thread
« Reply #580 on: November 19, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #581 on: December 01, 2011, 03:14:26 PM »
Rie!!! :wub:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #582 on: December 02, 2011, 03:12:07 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #583 on: December 13, 2011, 02:52:35 PM »
It is probably obvious from my post at the beginning of the month, that I think Rie is an exquisitely beautiful young woman.
But words of some fans have obviously caused her some pain, and the kind words of the photographer woke something up in her. The lesson is that cruel remarks can really hurt, and a kind word and a genuine listen can really help. The choice is ours, every day.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:05:28 PM by muppet »

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
^I am very grateful for you posting that because I hadn't seen it with subtitles until just now :)  I think that even people who aren't fans of Kitarie should watch that video.

What I find from watching that is that it really does put some things into perspective.  That a girl like her, who is, in my humble opinion one of the most naturally beautiful girls in AKB48, can consider herself to be unattractive it really made me think.  I mean, even people who seem to have everything, be it beauty, wealth or other great attributes can still be haunted by fears and doubts and unable to see just what they have.  I felt a real pang of sadness for her whilst watching that :cry:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2011, 03:45:17 AM »
YouTuber  qoo48  has created a really fine OPV for Rie chan:

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
« Reply #586 on: January 01, 2012, 05:00:18 PM »
It is probably obvious from my post at the beginning of the month, that I think Rie is an exquisitely beautiful young woman.
But words of some fans have obviously caused her some pain, and the kind words of the photographer woke something up in her. The lesson is that cruel remarks can really hurt, and a kind word and a genuine listen can really help. The choice is ours, every day.

Honestly i think Rie is one the most sensitive girl in Team B or maybe the whole AKB based all of her reactions, face and body gestures what i saw in the last couple of years. Probably , one this reason why i like her so much.
When is her tension high, she really can give us energy via performances, MCs or just simple looking her. Most of the time she is really shining on stage, entertaining the fans and the audience , never let us down.
However she is also just a human - just like us -having hard times too. Even when she feeing so negative, she try to hide it and giving her best to radiate positive vibes toward to us.

I hope there is no need to say that, all of the girls of AKB need support to keep dreams alive, to keep their will & motivation high to be able enjoying the their everyday time in AKB, and keep enjoying the meeting and interactions with their fans.

So, those events whre we can meet the personally are very important factor where all of us can directly tell the girls, how much we really like them, and make them sure about we still supporting them.
These positive reactions from fans keeping their spirit on the top, and they get confirmation about what they are doing is really good. But this is true for the opposite side too: The many negative comments from fans can destroy their posotive feelings, and discourage them...

Negative comments can really bite them, especially hurting deep the sensitive girls, just like Rie is.

So please, everybody try to skip the bad comments when is chance to meet any of them, and just give positive support and good wishings to all the girls, because They NEED it & and they deserving it !

and more thing...

Rie-chan ! You don't have to worry about Yourself ! Your are very Cute and very Sexy more then You think!

HAPPY NEW YEAR KITARIE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys!

Let make it sure 2012 will be the Year of AKB48 (again)
Thanx....for the 1000 Thanks

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #587 on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:14 AM »

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:32:12 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #588 on: January 26, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #589 on: February 09, 2012, 02:40:52 PM »
My Rie fandom has been like a roller-coaster, great highs and great lows.

She was also part of 'Team Paris' and she had a huge smile throughout the performances. Very impressive and very likable. My Rie fandom started going up from mid-2009. In the following years she had hot photo-shoots, cool appearances on various shows and whatnot. Good times.

Sadly, Rie and I grew apart some time ago. I think she is too smart for her own good. I have the same problem  :lol: I tend to over think a lot of stuff, which ultimately results in a negative attitude. I wrote some stuff in anti-pairing thread about Rie giving other people crap for things she does herself as well. Lately it's been a lot of little things that made me like Rie less. I won't go into detail. Too bad, but with 200+ girls in the group, favorites can change in the course of time. With tough competition, the little things start to matter.

I don't want to be too negative about her. She still looks hot, she can be funny, etc. There is still plenty to like about her. I'm sure Amplifier can make a long Rie praise post  :D

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »

2月17日

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #591 on: February 22, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
Rie is honored by this tribute created by jasminestea ...
The song is "Chocolate" by Michiko Takada

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #592 on: February 26, 2012, 12:48:55 AM »
Kitarie so funny, man! She kind of gets lost in the funny shuffle, usually acting as an accomplice for other more active trolls (like myao and miichan), but I think she can be just as funny. One thing I really love about Not yet is that all 4 girls are really funny, though it might have taken time for Kitarie and Yui to shine more with Yuko and Sasshi around. Kitarie's also crazy pretty, those lips and she likes to show off the forehead man.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #593 on: February 26, 2012, 03:18:21 AM »
Kitarie remains one of my top members. She's just too pretty, too funny, and too awesome to be another face in the crowd. Not to mention my chance encounter with her and the other members at the opening ceremonies at Anime Expo 2010. I'll never forget her smiling face beaming at me while she waved. Oh man...  :w00t:

I'm really happy that she's in Not Yet alongside Sashihara. I had really missed those two being around each other. Kitarie is just such an enjoyable girl to watch. I can't even really describe why. I see her and smile.  I just love her to death. She's a sweetheart.

Her reaction to food is also always epic. :lol:

Stick around, girl. I love ya. :heart:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #594 on: March 21, 2012, 03:04:30 AM »

Offline haro2lee

• Member+
Thanx....for the 1000 Thanks