JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159777 times)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8b - ROMEO + JULIET] 7/25 update
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2011, 02:46:52 PM »
Takamina must win the race and fix her problems with acchan
Good thing she got rid of the black car
Thanks for updating
Update Soon.
No ordinary ninja.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:30 AM »
immortal_K: thanks for the comment! Chapter update will be posted soon!
kahem: Yeah, I agree Takamina needs Acchan to cheer her on   8)
Sydney W: Lol, yes Takamina was pissed of because of those reasons!  :P
blughise: everything will be clarified in the next chapter. stay tuned!
Ninjatigerdemon: Well, Takamina is determined to win that race... well she should win that race lol

Thank you everyone for supporting my story! :D

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2011, 04:37:37 AM »
Oklansihgnkla!!!
 :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

^ I hope you understood that  :hehehe: :hehehe:

Man, you update really fast!!! But that's more of a reason to love you  :hee: :hee:

Awww, Atsuko is jealous and sad~

It's okay Acchan!!!

Takamina!!! You Can beat their asses!!! Gamabre!!

Lol, update soon~ (which you probably will)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:06 AM »
hott3stson3: no... i didn't really understood that  :dunno: :cool2:
hehe, I write my chapters ahead of time... and I daydream about the next scenes when I'm bored :dozing: then I either write it on paper or type it in my MS Word mobile.
Lol, if you could wait for an hour or so, you'll have the chance to read the next update  :bingo:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8c - ROMEO + JULIET] 7/26 update
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2011, 08:31:16 AM »
I can't believe this is my 50th post!!!  :D Anyway, on with the new chapter!

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 8c - Romeo + Juliet

Back at the scene where the black car collided to a post…

Jun stepped out of the wrecked car and kicked one of the tires out of frustration. Hearing his mobile phone ring inside his pocket, he let out a sigh and answered the call. “It’s me boss… No… I wasn’t able to catch her; the driver was a drifter… Hai, I’ll wait for the others to clean this mess.” He then flipped shut his mobile phone and growled. “Those girls are a pain in the ass!”

Takamina on the other hand, is doing her best to catch up on the remaining drivers in front of her. She has successfully sped fast thru her other opponents, making her way to second place.

“Good job Takamina! There’s only 15km left of the route before the finish line.” Haruna informed her, looking at the palmtop device.

“Copy that. I’m now just a few meters behind the car in front of me. You’d better untap the device now Haruna before Sayaka and Sae do something about it.” Takamina replied.

“Roger. We’ll head back.” Haruna said. Miichan helped her turn off the high frequency noise and removed the device. They both hid their gadgets in their pockets and walked back towards Sayaka and Sae.

“Where did the two of you go? Never mind that, are your headsets working fine?” Sae asked.

“I’m not sure… we took it off when it emitted a strange noise. Maybe you could check it again?” Miichan asked, sporting an innocent look.

Sayaka carefully placed the headset in place and was glad that it didn’t give out an ear-splitting noise. “Takamina, can you hear me?” she asked. Sae, Haruna and Miichan wore their headsets to listen as well.

“I can hear you loud and clear Chief.” Takamina replied. Everyone at the other end of the line sighed in relief.

“And your status?” Sae asked, looking at the finish line for any signs of race cars approaching.

“I’m just behind the leading team… only 5.5km away from the finish line.” Takamina reported.

5 kilometers…

Takamina changed lanes and stepped hard on the gas pedal. She inched closer until her car is almost beside her opponent’s.

4 kilometers…

Her opponent tried to outmaneuver her by trying to bump her car at the side. Takamina smoothly dodged her opponent’s attempt while eyeing another curve ahead of them.

3 kilometers…

Takamina braced the steering wheel, anticipating the bend. She suddenly turned her steering wheel once she approached the bend and drifted smoothly, emitting billowing clouds of smoke behind her. She again turned her steering wheel into position and sped straight up the race course.

2 kilometers…

Takamina looked at her rear view mirror and was glad to see that her opponent was a few meters behind her. “Now’s not the time to be overconfident. Better finish this race…” she thought.

1 kilometer…

Takamina shifted her gear and stepped hard on the gas pedal, her opponent doing the same. Both their cars sped their way towards the waving checkered flag…

WINNER! AKB48 TEAM!

The Flag Girls cheered as they heard the announcement. Haruna and Miichan ran towards Takamina’s car and hugged her as she got out of the vehicle.

When all the excitement finally ended, the AKB48 team packed up their equipment and headed to the parking lot. Takamina stopped beside the Flag Girls’ bus, staring at the door. Mariko saw her and stepped out.

“Ano, Mariko-chan… is Acchan feeling well now?” Takamina shyly asked.

Mariko shook her head. “I’m not sure… she’s taking a nap when we got in. I think it’s best to just leave her be at this time.” She replied. Takamina nodded in understanding and walked away to her waiting cousins. Mariko stepped back in and the bus started its way out of the parking lot.

At the back of the bus, Atsuko peeked at the window. She stared at Takamina’s walking form and sighed.

Meanwhile, as the Flag Girls headed back to the AKB48 headquarters, the girls chatted endlessly inside the bus.

“Takamina is so cool! Did you see how she took off her helmet? It’s like watching a movie in slow motion!” Chisato said.

“I hope she’s okay thought. I saw some scratch marks at the rear of the car. I think some driver got aggressive during the race.” Natsumi wondered. This made Atsuko look at her direction from where she was sitting. She slouched back when she saw Tomochin looking at her.

Mariko saw the interaction between the two. “Anyway, enough about the race. Tomochin, do you wanna share how you pulled Takamina out of her fangirls?” she asked. The other girls then began asking rapid questions to Tomochin.

“Oh you mean the kiss? It never really happened.” Tomochin shrugged, making Tomo-mi giggle.

“EH?!?!” the Flag Girls exclaimed.

“Care to elaborate?” Mariko asked, her “onee-sama mode” kicking in.

Tomochin flicked her hair.” Mou~~ it seems that everyone was not really listening at all… as I have said last week, Takamina and I were members of the our high school drama club. We just re-enacted a scene from Romeo and Juliet. It was all an act! We didn’t kiss in front of that crowd.” She explained.

“But… but… but… it was clear as daylight that we saw Takamina kiss you!” Yuko blurted out.

Tomochin giggled. “It was a trick that we learned from the drama club. Takamina cupped my cheek to make the fangirls think that we were kissing. We were just basically cheek to cheek. Here, I’ll show you.” Tomochin faced Tomo-mi who’s sitting beside her and then repeated how it’s done. Everyone elicited “oohs” and “aahs” in understanding.

“So that’s how it’s done. I thought all actors really kiss on stage. But it does make it look romantic thought.” Rena giggled.

“Did you know about her plan Tomo-mi?” Mayu asked.

“Not really… but I sort of had an idea. They way they interacted, it reminded me of one of the high school play videos that Tomochin made me watch. I also recognized Takamina from the videos as well. Oh! I actually have the Romeo and Juliet play installed in my iPad. Here, let me show you…” Tomo-mi said, pulling out her iPad from her bag. The girls then began huddling around her seat to take a close look. Tomochin on the other hand, stood up and made her way to the far end of the bus where Atsuko is still sulking.

“I know you were listening… And I know that what I did could’ve caused a lot of rumors in the industry…” Tomochin said as she sat beside Atsuko. Seeing that Atsuko seems more interested at the view outside the window, she tried another strategy.

“Do you like Takamina?” she bluntly asked. Atsuko looked at her in surprise, her cheeks flushed pink. Tomochin mentally patted herself seeing that her outward question had that effect on her.

“Were you in love with Takamina?” Atsuko retorted back, not answering her question.

Tomochin laughed, which made Atsuko look at her in confusion. “Of course I love her… as a friend. Takamina, Haruna and Miichan were like the sisters I never had.” She replied. “I’m in love with Tomo-mi, you know that Atsuko-chan. If things turned out differently, Takamina and I will still be the best of friends. I am happy that my best friends came back into my life.” She honestly said.

The revelation made Atsuko smile. Tomochin clasped her hands and said, “And you, Atsuko-chan are one of my friends. If you like Takamina, be honest with your feelings. Teasing is good in keeping Takamina on her toes, but don’t go overboard. You might end up seeing her really kiss another girl.” Tomochin advised.

Atsuko nodded in understanding, mentally shaking off the image of Takamina kissing another girl in her head.

“Well, now that I made everything clear, let’s watch the video of our play. You should see how Takamina looked like when she played Romeo that earned her the nickname “Takaboy” in the drama club.” Tomochin said , pulling Atsuko back to their teammates who were already engrossed in watching the video.

It was almost 3am when the Flag Girls finally arrived at the headquarters. The girls groggily entered a lounge room beside the studio. As Mariko flicked the lights on, they were greeted by a sweet, powdery scent in the air.

“It smells nice in here…”Yuko said, sniffing the air. She then spotted a large stem of tiger lilies resting on a coffee table. “Acchan, looks like someone brought you a gift tonight.”

Atsuko picked up the flower then furrowed her eyebrows. “That’s strange, did someone came in the studio before us?” she asked.

“I don’t think so. Sae called me awhile ago informing me that the Pit Crew team will go out for a drink.” Yukirin said.

“Oooh… tiger lilies…” Mariko thought in understanding. “Acchan, there’s a note tucked in one of the leaves.” She pointed.

The girls gathered around Atsuko as she saw a small folded sheet of paper. Holding the flower with her other hand, she gently opened the note and read out loud the neat handwriting inside:

O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight!
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.
- Act I, Scene 5

"I don't get most of what's written in there, but it sure sounds romantic, with the flowers and all." Yuko said, elbowing a now blushing Atsuko.

"I wonder where this verse came from..." Atsuko whispered. Tomochin went beside her then read the note as well. Her eyes widened in realization then giggled when Atsuko looked back at her for some answers.

"You know what Atsuko-chan, you should really read your books and try to lay off reading mangas every now and then. If you do that, you might know why that person gave you tiger lilies and that specific verse." Tomochin smiled cryptically and patted Atsuko's shoulder.

Atsuko looked at the flowers and took a sniff of the sweet smell. She then reread the note and smiled, feeling warm inside her heart.

To be continued...

That's the end of the entire Chapter 8  :hee:  I will wait for your feedbacks! Thank you for your continuous support everyone! :kneelbow:

P.S. - if you want to know about the verse and about the flower, just let me know.... or you can just try to search for it on your own so that I can leave it as a mystery for everyone.  :on cigar:

Flean

Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 8c - ROMEO + JULIET] 7/26 update
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2011, 10:11:14 AM »
yeay!!! they didn't kiss!!!! XD

I can't wait how Acchan and takamina relationship to evolve.. :w00t: :w00t:

update soon... :bow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2011, 10:18:05 AM »
YAY Takamina won! and she didn`t kiss Tomochin!  :inlove:

Hmm did takamina leave those tiger lilies there?

Don`t understand the meaning of the verse can you explain please?

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2011, 10:28:51 AM »
The verse is part of Romeo & Juliet scene btw Takamina & Tomo used to act in their drama club back into their high school days..... XD
Nice. Waiting for the next chapter. Thank you.  :thumbsup

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2011, 10:42:38 AM »
Flean: I can't wait either lol, we'll see in the upcoming chapters  :)
immortal_K: hehehe... You'll find out sooner or later  :hee:
Sydney W: you're correct! that's why Tomochin recognized the verse. Those are Romeo's lines... he uttered those words because he was struck by Juliet's beauty... basically love at first sight  :glasses:

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
fast update.. :twothumbs

my fav movie! romeo and juliet!  :twothumbs
why tiger lilies?  :? 
i want to know the meaning of that verse too. :)

update soon.. nice story :twothumbs

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
SHE WON!!! :mon fyeah:

oh about the verse is from Romeo and Juliet,when he first saw Juliet. ah I think it was like that lol

tiger lilies  :mon inluv:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:23:43 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
Takamina won and she didn't kiss tomochin  :cathappy:
Can't wait for next chapter Update Soon !!!
No ordinary ninja.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2011, 03:26:35 PM »
such a cliff hanging ending!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE, MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:
I didn't know Takaboy can be romantic?! :wub: :inlove:
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2011, 03:39:29 PM »
So sweat the lilies!!!
And Tomochin is a genius ^^

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »
Way to go TAKAMINA :P. HAHA That caught Acchan heart!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
I've been there. When you read too many Mai-Hime/Otome fics, you started to hear "ara" in you head continuously  :lol:
It's okay if you don't elaborate, I was just curious about how MariMii became close.
lol, you're the first person to tell me that my mushyness is equals to awesomeness :P
Really? Because I think it is.
I was hoping she would stomp towards TakaTomo and claimed Takamina as hers seeing that she's the one approaching Takamina and teased her, but Acchan backed out instead...that must've shocked her.
Ooo nice gadget there from Midori
Kakkoi Takamina!  8)
Before 8 c I'm about to ask you whether the kiss was real or not, got the answer already.
“And you, Atsuko-chan are one of my friends. If you like Takamina, be honest with your feelings. Teasing is good in keeping Takamina on her toes, but don’t go overboard. You might end up seeing her really kiss another girl.”
This. Tomochin you awesome girl you  :twothumbs
I'm too lazy to search on my own, so do tell me about the verse  :P

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »
Romeo is making moves on his her Juliet eh? >=D I can't wait for your update! Hoping to see more develop on AtsuMina and the rest of the couples as well! ;D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »
 :shy2: awww I bet it was Takamina who left those tiger lilies x3 Tiger lilies represent pride and wealth and the scene from Romeo and Juliet is the part where Romeo falls in love with Juliet at first sight ^^ I love how this story is progressing!  :D Hope you update soon ^-^

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2011, 08:07:55 AM »
khryz0421: why tiger lilies... well, it's one of my favorite flowers  :P hehe, I'll let everyone know soon. Regarding that verse, that was Romeo said in the play when he first saw Juliet... he was saying that Juliet taught the torches to burn bright because of her beauty, then compared her to other things as well. At that time, he knew that he fell in love at first sight  8) well, that's my interpretation anyway lol. I hope that helped.
anoni: yup, I further interpreted the verse there ^ :P i love lilies because of its scent :nya:
Ninjatigerdemon: hehe, that means Takamina and Tomochin are great actresses if most of the readers here thought that they kissed  :P
blughise:  :on asmo: Takaboy has a few surprises up her sleeves I guess  :nervous
kahem: Hehe, I like Tomochin as a member of AKB48... and I find her cute as well so I gave her a large role in my story  :luvluv2:
TakahashiJ: hehe, I guess Takamina has her ways :P
pretend_2besome1: I think MariMii doesn't need a reason as to why or how they became close... it shows that they like each other since the beginning. :P but then again, I want to write more on how their relationship will evolve and I will do it with HarunaxYuko and TakaminaxAcchan as well.
I know that 99% of the time, Acchan will definitely stomp her way to Takamina and Tomochin to stop the kissing scene, so I decided to make it different somehow to make it more interesting  :hee:
Like I've said, I like Tomochin as well and I think it suits her to say that to Acchan :P
arisa03: Hi Arisa! :mon hi: of course you will see some development in the 3 pairs' relationships! please stay tuned!
JPopLover: Hi JPopLover! Yes, those are the meaning of tiger lilies, but I chose those flowers because of another meaning it has  :glasses: well, the meaning of the lilies that inspired me to add it to the story came from a movie... I'll share it to everyone in one of the chapters soon!

this is the first time I replied to more than 5 feedbacks!  :farofflook: I wonder if I get more feedbacks if I delay my updates for about a day or two  :dunno: hehe, just kidding! speaking of updates, please be patient with me because I'm still finalizing my draft for chapter 9 and at the same time, I want to make a draft of the other chapters as well. I owe it all to you that it seems that a lot of ideas are flowing inside my head that I need to write it down before I forget it. :on chew:

Thank you minna for your support!  :luvluv2:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 9 - Let's Dance (Staring Contest part II)
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2011, 05:37:36 AM »
As requested by some members... Hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter!  :hee:

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 9 - Let's Dance (Staring Contest part II)

Haruna is bored…

Since everyone had been working together in keeping things in order and in tiptop shape in the garage, the tasks for today have been accomplished early. Haruna strolled around the headquarters and ended up inside the studio. As she entered, most of the Flag Girls are packing their stuff, ready to leave.

“Konnichiwa, minna! Are you leaving early for the day?” Haruna asked Tomochin.

“Hi Haruna! Yup, we just finished practicing some choreography and it ended earlier than expected. We’re going to hang out at a nearby café, want to join us?” Tomochin replied.

“Hmmm… I don’t want Takamina and Miichan to get left behind so, maybe some other time.” Haruna said as she looked around. “Ne, is Yuko gonna join you?” she asked.

“Yuko onee-chan is still in the rehearsal room cleaning up.  She said she’ll catch up with us once she’s done.” Atsuko said.

“I didn’t know this studio has a rehearsal room… Anyway, I’ll look for it and check if she needs help. Thanks!” Haruna said and waved goodbye to the Flag Girls.

As Haruna saw a sign leading to the rehearsal room, she saw that the door is open and music can be heard inside.

“That sounds like… waltz?” Haruna thought then entered the room. Just like any rehearsal rooms, one side of the wall were mounted with full-length mirrors and speakers mounted on each side of the room. On the opposite end is where the audio equipment was placed and that is where she saw Yuko looking at some stacks of CDs. Yuko noticed her when she looked at the mirror then turned around to greet her.

"NyanNyan! What a pleasant surprise! Come in! This is the first time you entered the rehearsal room, isn't it?" Yuko exclaimed, motioning for Haruna to enter.

"Sugoi! Yes, this is the first time I went inside this room. Anyway, why are you listening to waltz music?" Haruna asked, looking around as she made her way into the middle of the room.

Yuko smiled and shrugged, placing the stacks of CDs in a shelf.  “I just saw a CD that has a waltz track in it. NyanNyan, do you know how to dance?” she asked as she walked halfway across the room, stopping in front of Haruna.

Across the rehearsal room, Yukirin locked the door of the makeup room and noticed that the rehearsal room was still open. As she neared the entrance, she noticed Haruna and Yuko looking at each other.

“Ooohh… what’s this? Another staring contest? This I gotta see…” Yukirin thought and stood just by the doorframe of the rehearsal room.

“Well… I’m not really a good dancer. Among the three of us, Miichan is good at dancing.” Haruna said, scratching at the back of your head.

“Really? Since we’re here, I could teach you.” Yuko said then with her left hand, she grabbed Haruna’s right hand then placed Haruna’s left hand on her waist. Yuko then finally placed her right hand on Haruna’s shoulder. “I’ll first take the lead to guide you then it’ll be your turn to lead, since you’re taller.” She grinned.

Haruna awkwardly followed Yuko as they danced slowly. Being conscious with every step, she almost tripped at Yuko’s feet, but side stepped to avoid tripping both of them further.

“NyanNyan, don’t look at your feet! You should look at me to avoid missteps. And besides,  it’s rude not to look at your partner when you’re dancing with her.” Yuko teased.

“Ah! Gomen!” Haruna gulped, her cheeks turning pink.

“Hehe, okay let’s start over again. It’s just a three meter dance so it’s quite easy.” Yuko said. After waiting for the appropriate timing in the music, Yuko started to guide Haruna again. “One, two, three… one, two, three… that’s it NyanNyan! Just to the step-sidestep naturally.” Yuko giggled, looking at Haruna.

Haruna giggled, looking at Yuko. “I can’t believe I’m actually dancing!” she said, giving Yuko a full smile as they glide to the dance floor.

Yuko smiled back. “Now it’s your turn to lead.” She said. Haruna nodded and continued their dance. She became confident with her steps and eventually made use of the entire space of the dance floor as they glided and twirled inside the room.

Yukirin smiled as the two danced. “Yuko really is a good dancer and a good instructor. I thought she’s gonna ruin the moment by doing something she usually does when she sees Haruna-chan.” She thought.

After a few minutes, the music finally faded and stopped. Haruna was able to lead Yuko smoothly and stopped right back on the middle of the dance floor.

Haruna smiled at Yuko, still looking at her. “Well, the waltz finally ended. Thank you for teaching me how to waltz. How can I repay you Yuko-sensei? You can ask anything you want.”

“Anything?” Yuko said, raising an eyebrow.

Seeing Yuko’s look, Haruna began to consider if she should take back what she said. “Eto… just as long as it’s within means.” She said, suddenly becoming nervous.

Yuko then placed both of her hands on Haruna’s shoulder. “NyanNyan…” she whispered.

“Ha-Hai?” Haruna stammered.

“Gimme a Chuuuu~~…” Yuko playfully said, closing her eyes and puckering her lips, waiting for Haruna’s reaction as she closed in on Haruna.

Haruna’s eyebrow twitched. “Mou, Yuko!” she complained, and then pushed her index finger at Yuko’s forehead making Yuko step back, then walked out of the room.

“Itai... NyanNyaaaaan~~! You said I could ask you anything I want! I want my Chu~~~!” Yuko said playfully following her out of the door. Both girls did not mind Yukirin who stepped aside as they walked out.

Yukirin blinked… facepalmed and then sighed. “I spoke too soon… Yuko still knows how to ruin the moment.” She thought, seeing the two bickering and laughing as they exited the studio.

“Well, I must say it’s kinda entertaining. Haruna – 1 point… Yuko – KO’d by Haruna with just one use of a finger.” Yukirin giggled and turned off the lights of the  rehearsal room and finally locked the door.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:28:49 PM by AFLynx »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!